Looks Like Aunt Wendy Is Babysitting Tonight

Have a good day/ night
Reactions
66,634 2,730 4,539
Alleybux
cute lil cherub baby. Until I saw Wendy W, I thought this was someone joing about themselves. That wig in crib, too funnee.

Good for Wendy to be back more n more in the game of life.

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Y'all is this offensive or what.
How old are you? This conversation seems very juvenile.
  • Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
I am hoping once the period of mourning is over that HMTQ will tidy up lose ends regarding the bullying enquiry, patronages, and use of Sussex...
  • Poll
Stay-at-home father is upset 200K+ wife gives money to HER family. Thinking of divorce! Is he in...
Why is she supporting her 40 yr old brother? That's just weird. Mental illness possibly? He was allegedly saying he’ll commit suicide or...
US pauses J&J vaccine due to BLOOD CLOTS
No, I would like specific statistics of how many people that this happened to. Not a couple hospital errors because most institutions were...
Lolo Jones, 38, opens up about difficulty dating: ‘You give up hope’
Lol you’re thinking of Lolo Wood :notworthy: Oh lol thanks!! I was confused af over here! edit: I messed something up idk
  • Poll
TOYOTA ForEver youtube channel discussion thread part VII
Yeah but I got the vibe it was semi-scripted and never thought she would get this bad. But I guess she's literally just being herself and doesn't...
Can we get some tea on Russell Simmons/All Def Digital?
billy married? where have i been? i havent seen him since his lorde parody. im disappointed to hear about D'lai cause i think he is funny. fyi he...
Gold Digger Astrology
I have three planets in Capricorn and three in the 8th house including Venus. Guess I´m about that Gold digging life lol
Top Bottom