Quantcast

Looks Like I Made It.

MrKim

Be The Example!
Reaction score
Reactions
2,247 158 96
Alleybux
Most of the post up in here seem ancient. So, here is what I'm going to do. I am going to revive the intro forum with this here post. You hear me?

I first learned about LSA around 10 years ago, give or take a year. I didn't join then because all I did was work, and when I was online I spent most of my time over at the now defunct AOL Black Voices Forums, on Myspace, and later on my own former website (The Fugitive Artist). But all that is behind me now. LSA, here I am, pockets full of lent. I got some years on me now, but I'm still all good.

I'm 50 plus years old. I'm from the rolling hills of Northwest Georgia, on the exurban fringes of the ATL. I like my music funky. Women with low self esteem are a turn off (believe in yourself). And I don't like Broccoli. I can talk about just about anything, but I don't really go for topics that are too religious. Everybody has their right to believe whatever they want to. I can talk shallow, or I can go deeper than deep and break off into some serious philosophical discussion. And believe you me, I am all about the furtherance and advancement of the African American community.

MrKim

Be The Example!
Reaction score
Reactions
2,247 158 96
Alleybux
I have 25 now.

How in the heck did you rack up so many post in such a short time. You are like a passing blur (what was that?) zooming past the rest of us LSA newbies as though we are sitting still.

Zoooooom! Varooooom! Look at her go!

I now have 43 compared to your 529.

Enviously yours.

Left in the dust in Georgia! :car

Chappysue

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
164 1
Alleybux
what are the requirements to able to post? im seeing different answers everywhere.

always97

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
50 6
Alleybux
25 sadly, I just want to post in group really smh

Just Jade

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,714 241 113
Alleybux
I have 87 still no reactions or am I able to create a thread so seems to be 100 or even more