Loose Puthy Peasant Presents: The Queen Naija Story

How long do you think Clarence and Queen Naija are going to last?

• 6 months. Clarence is bouncing as soon as the baby is born

• A few months after the baby is here

• 1-2 years

• 3-5 years

• Forever and ever! It’s true love

• I don’t care. I’m just here for the mess

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reactions
25,255 365 119
Alleybux
*Mods please do not merge with the Chris and Queen thread*

52c0afd7da2ed90199a97eea14f319c7.jpg

Queen Naija was famously cheated on by her husband Chris Sails in September 2017. She chose to forgive him and work on their marriage until Chris allegedly cheated again in November. Queen finally had enough and walked away, moving out of the house they shared and stayed with friends. Then in late December, she decided to meet up with her IG crush Clarence White. During this time, Queen released her single "Medicine" that she wrote about her husband's cheating. Some time passes, Queen wasn't really uploading videos without Clarence and she was basically living in his mom's basement. Fans speculated that they were dating but both kept saying they were "just friends". They stayed close and was often seen flirting, so the speculation continued until one hot day in August when Clarence finally claimed Queen in a YouTube video. He was riding in a uber, probably leaving the Gucci store and he hears Queen on the radio. This was the moment he finally had to make it official "Thats my Girlfriend on the radio". Fast forward a week later, they release a video with a sonogram at the end. Surprise! Clarence and Queen have been fucking and they're expecting a baby! Now here we are.

Edit: Just to clarifiy, they’re no longer living in Clarence’s moms basement and have moved into a bachelor pad in Atlanta.

Please read the thread before commenting and try to avoid derailing.

Last edited:
Reactions
25,255 365 119
Alleybux
Queen’s IG: Queen Naija (@queennaija) • Instagram photos and videos

Clarence’s IG: Clarence White (@clarencenyc) • Instagram photos and videos

Joint YouTube Channel: Royal Family

The baby announcement:
Edit for small backstory:

Queen Naija is a YouTuber and part time singer, shes divorced from YouTuber Chris Sails and they share one son: CJ. She is 22 and originally from Detroit, Michigan.

Clarence was mildly IG famous before starting YouTube, has a clothing brand and claims to be a model. He is 24 and from the Bronx, New York.

Clarence’s sister Lee aka Pio is Queen’s manager and she also manages Clarence and his childhood friend/YouTuber moddagod tv aka Patty, real name Jarred. Both are frequently shown in videos.

Last edited:
Reactions
92,089 1,275 509
Alleybux

View attachment 417526

Queen Naija was famously cheated on by her husband Chris Sails in September 2017. She chose to forgive him and work on their marriage until Chris allegedly cheated again in November. Queen finally had enough and walked away, moving out of the house they shared and stayed with friends. Then in late December, she decided to meet up with her IG crush Clarence White. During this time, Queen released her single "Medicine" that she wrote about her husband's cheating. Some time passes, Queen wasn't really uploading videos without Clarence and she was basically living in his mom's basement. Fans speculated that they were dating but both kept saying they were "just friends". They stayed close and was often seen flirting, so the speculation continued until one hot day in August when Clarence finally claimed Queen in a YouTube video. He was riding in a uber, probably leaving Gucci and he hears Queen on the radio. This was the moment he finally had to make it official "Thats my Girlfriend on the radio". Fast forward a week later, they release a video with a sonogram at the end. Clarence and Queen have been fucking and they're expecting a baby! Now here we are.
The last part of this took me out e2

Reactions
8,093 127 22
Alleybux
Thank god for a new thread that other one is annoying with the back and forth arguments with each other, it's not that deep, just give your opinion and predictions everyone is ENTITLED to their OWN OPINIONS and PREDICTIONS and its ok to not agree with everyone else opinions and predictions! Just discuss Queen and Clarence without being so emotionally invested and keep it moving.

Reactions
70,766 2,197 578
Alleybux

View attachment 417526

Queen Naija was famously cheated on by her husband Chris Sails in September 2017. She chose to forgive him and work on their marriage until Chris allegedly cheated again in November. Queen finally had enough and walked away, moving out of the house they shared and stayed with friends. Then in late December, she decided to meet up with her IG crush Clarence White. During this time, Queen released her single "Medicine" that she wrote about her husband's cheating. Some time passes, Queen wasn't really uploading videos without Clarence and she was basically living in his mom's basement. Fans speculated that they were dating but both kept saying they were "just friends". They stayed close and was often seen flirting, so the speculation continued until one hot day in August when Clarence finally claimed Queen in a YouTube video. He was riding in a uber, probably leaving Gucci and he hears Queen on the radio. This was the moment he finally had to make it official "Thats my Girlfriend on the radio". Fast forward a week later, they release a video with a sonogram at the end. Clarence and Queen have been fucking and they're expecting a baby! Now here we are.

LMAO @ he only claimed her when he heard her on the radio. How are you going to get pregnant by someone after only five months of meeting someone. (assuming she got pregnant around May). She's a horrible role model for young girls that's why I'm hoping she won't have a girl.

Trending Threads

The Culture

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Ariana Grande appreciation/discussion/tea thread
I’m a little biz-oredd and not tryna do work, so since I’m feeling inspired (one of my youtube faves did this) why don’t we do a ranking on the...
Black people are the useful idiots of Democrats.
By that logic, white people are the useful idiots of the republicans. Smh All voters are to all parties and politicians. So never be loyal and...
  • Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry 'have regrets' over Oprah interview Not sure if I’m posting that correctly, but I imagine they do have a regret or...
Sarah & Hagar (Women giving their servants to sleep with their husbands)
Arabs are descendants of Hagar and Ishmael, Hagar was a Egyptian princess given as a present to Abraham when Pharoe tried sleeping with Sarah. The...
Manager said we had to return to the office, entire team ignores her.
Ignoring your manager isn't a good idea. Not wanting to go back to the office is completely valid (I feel you on this) but not responding at all...
German colonialism
The Heroro and Namaqua genocide happened in Namibia between 1904-1908. Men women and children were brutally killed.
MsNaz2u - Seasoning 40 - She Said I Do! Mr. and Mrs. Chickenman tie the knot on his day off.
I finally got through this thread! The visuals have me skeeved per usual. I can barely believe this dummy and her latest shenanigans.
Top Bottom