Loose Puthy Peasant Presents: The Queen Naija Story

How long do you think Clarence and Queen Naija are going to last?

• 6 months. Clarence is bouncing as soon as the baby is born

• A few months after the baby is here

• 1-2 years

• 3-5 years

• Forever and ever! It’s true love

• I don’t care. I’m just here for the mess

Results are only viewable after voting.
General Manager
Reactions
29,685 497 31
Alleybux
I just notice that she’ll publicly talk or bash about her family but protect Chris and Clarence,:. Very telling of her character
She has publicly bashed chris but the fact she will protect men over her family shows how trash she is but her minions always excuse her trash ass ways and say she grown and they her babydaddies

Last edited:
BardiRih
Reactions
949 42 103
Alleybux
This man said “homocide” lol! I can’t get over how DUMB he is! Just a few days ago he’s talking about some “neither the less” lmaoooooo I need someone to make a compilation of Clarence DUMBYC moments

PURRING KITTY
Reactions
1,665 46 47
Alleybux
Sorry but Queen’s voice just doesn’t do it for me she doesn’t sound bad but I just don’t feel it in my soul when she sings it’s like she has it in her and she just don’t let it out
she always falls flat and honestly she is really talented but she doesn't have the stardom and I feel like since her ep she never sings with her heart.

I actually think her label may drop her after another project if her music continues like this. Also she never changes the theme of her songs it's always about her two relationships, she not doing gospel no more?

Starter
Reactions
2,029 125 2
Alleybux
This man said “homocide” lol! I can’t get over how DUMB he is! Just a few days ago he’s talking about some “neither the less” lmaoooooo I need someone to make a compilation of Clarence DUMBYC moments
He would say homo .... he’s very suspect at that ..... for some reason I can only envision what category he watches for “xxx adult movies” probably “bearded dude pumps chocolate twink”

Last edited:
Starter
Reactions
2,495 98
Alleybux
I’m glad people finally getting tired of his shit.
F77DB277-CF41-41DF-9E9A-5331B8412F32.jpeg

76992AA7-FE46-495C-882D-F93D6C717D79.jpeg
D4184F08-C9FF-40E1-82B8-75C3443A77D6.jpeg
E88071B1-D9C0-434F-9EF2-8BDC763D61E9.jpeg
B9D9817D-7F7B-4B23-ACB7-58399A58C97E.jpeg
F757BAF9-B005-4ECC-B263-07F8437F5F4C.jpeg

General Manager
Reactions
29,685 497 31
Alleybux
He don't care about putting queen dumbass in a tough spot with her family because he know she gone side with him even chris said he felt bad about queen being put in a tough spot and feeling like she had to chose between him and her family when him and queen family had they issues because he knows how close queen and her mom are so he decided to mend things with them clarence is a fatass clown who don't care about nothing and nobody but himself

Last edited:
Reactions
6,176 118 1
Alleybux
At this point he just doing that for the shade room to post it , Tina react to it and he’ll make another reaction video about his feelings and make money u can clearly see exactly what he’s up to he doesn’t like queen being on good terms with her family the Benz and the few days she was out in Detroit was to much for him to handle the more they are apart from each other meaning Tina reava and Terrell queen the better for him ,he clearly hates when she spend money on her family

Reactions
6,176 118 1
Alleybux
Have any of you bought a deluxe after you bought the original? I remember being young and artist would release a regular album for like $13.99 and the deluxe for $19.99, not have them 6 months later... but whatever..

Someone said they needed proof bc I said Queen got Lipo again in her arms and belly.
In this photo you can see the incision mark and the other one is an example of how it’s done.

queen said she was going to stop oversharing, but her not oversharing is turning into lying. Like when she was high in the live with Clarence she was blaming it on being tired yet we already know she smoke... she so full of it

View attachment 2481766 View attachment 2481766 View attachment 2481767 View attachment 2481768
She got her arms done when she was with Chris also

Idonttrustyouh03
Reactions
23,036 884 1,194
Alleybux
Okay so I seen a few min video of queens latest live on youtube and most definitely she has had I wanna say 360 lipo. She has the thigh gap, more curve to her hips and her arms lipo'd...Now she trying to look skinny thick? Lol

General Manager
Reactions
11,788 303 27
Alleybux
None of this is funny or entertaining anymore, this is some demonic and conniving shit that Cinderella White is doing. I get that Queen is long gone spiritually and mentally but this is actually sad to see. This bitch of a man is once again trying to create drama and get people to come out of character so that he can have content for that weak, boring ass reaction channel.

Making fun of women getting abortions and getting abused and this is the man that Queen thinks God sent to her? Tina took the bait the first time and she better not the second. Silence is Golden! That man is a loser and isn’t gonna amount to shit by himself and is nothing without Queen. Unfortunately Legend can’t look up to his father or grandfather because their both womanizers and weak men.

It’s like clockwork because every time Queen releases a project, Cinderella pulls these stunts to take the shine off her and humiliate her every single time. Hopefully by now Queen’s family and Chris have seen the way this punk ass moves and pays his bum ass dust and gives him nothing to work with for that dying channel.

Office of Niece Select
Reactions
59,117 1,387 1,211
Alleybux
giphy.gif

Every time I leave this thread I must shake myself from the dusties

1. Clare is a whole hoe. Sheesh what a BAN. I mean does he not realize he’s lame?

2. Lee? Just a fat lesbian weirdo who should be working someone’s security at a parking garage right now. Humble yourself.

3. Jared? My guy you have no lady, no education, you make videos no one watches, you are a hanger on to a crew of flunkies. Find purpose.

4. Trey and Armon? Arm and Hammer brothers. I mean these guys are hideous and looking real Sammy Sosa right now. The one with the beard shaped like Predator’s face is extra ugly. Jesus. That acne cream made in the same lab as the Johnson and Johnson vaccine

5. Queen the matriarch of this bullshit ass crew. You lost and continue to lost. You got more holes from surgery than a Jussie Smollet starred pilot. Stop before you die on someone’s table trying to be cute. You’re a 5 at best. The surgeries, your personal style all highlight how unhygienic you really are. Not working out and eating healthy just shows you’re dirty. I can’t tell the difference between your habits and the habits of a women who takes hoe baths in the dressing room of Follies. Just pack it up and head back to Yipsilanti and start over.

atlanta ain’t for you. Stardom ain’t for you. Motherhood ain’t for you.

Starter
Reactions
2,029 125 2
Alleybux
None of this is funny or entertaining anymore, this is some demonic and conniving shit that Cinderella White is doing. I get that Queen is long gone spiritually and mentally but this is actually sad to see. This bitch of a man is once again trying to create drama and get people to come out of character so that he can have content for that weak, boring ass reaction channel.

Making fun of women getting abortions and getting abused and this is the man that Queen thinks God sent to her? Tina took the bait the first time and she better not the second. Silence is Golden! That man is a loser and isn’t gonna amount to shit by himself and is nothing without Queen. Unfortunately Legend can’t look up to his father or grandfather because their both womanizers and weak men.

It’s like clockwork because every time Queen releases a project, Cinderella pulls these stunts to take the shine off her and humiliate her every single time. Hopefully by now Queen’s family and Chris have seen the way this punk ass moves and pays his bum ass dust and gives him nothing to work with for that dying channel.
Whew Chile reading this had me scared. I heard that people in your life are a blessing or a lesson. God brought them together for a reason, but love isn’t it. She’s going to learn big time if she doesn’t get it together now. Even though she’s a bird brain, I don’t think she THATTTT dumb. She knows deep down inside what’s happening to her but it’s going to take him lashing out like never before for her to put her foot down.

Starter
Reactions
Alleybux
Man Martin Louis done came to Tina defense and said Queen was wrong in and how Clarence started everything
Clarence is and going to be Queen down fall. Seem too me the White family is done. They see Queen can't Make a hit without Chris Sails attached to it. Chris is doing good staying MIA. Let Queen sink on her own. Singing about Clarence will never get her a hit song. By the way never listen to Queen music.

Starter
Reactions
1,422 92 2
Alleybux
she always falls flat and honestly she is really talented but she doesn't have the stardom and I feel like since her ep she never sings with her heart.

I actually think her label may drop her after another project if her music continues like this. Also she never changes the theme of her songs it's always about her two relationships, she not doing gospel no more?
Right I enjoyed war cry her vocals kinda came out was more emotion into the song she holding back it’s like she just half ass songs just to get them done

General Manager
Reactions
6,528 210 6
Alleybux

If queen really truely wants this which I don’t think she doesn’t low key she going to have to let lee go she’s doing nothing for her and unorganized she going to have to get a new team and change up her look stop listening to Clarence ass get new glam team and boss up

Receipt Queen. Petty af.
Reactions
5,521 303 45
Alleybux
It’s the “double HOMOcide” for me. It really baffles me how this ass clown can’t spell, has zero personality and has THEE audacity to walk around like his shit don’t stink.

I don’t understand how he had anyone fooled into thinking he was worth a damn.
Girl I didn’t even notiiicceee DOUBLE HOMOCIDE kmsl y’all cutting up in this thread TUHNIGHT! :skeleton

General Manager
Reactions
6,528 210 6
Alleybux
Whew Chile reading this had me scared. I heard that people in your life are a blessing or a lesson. God brought them together for a reason, but love isn’t it. She’s going to learn big time if she doesn’t get it together now. Even though she’s a bird brain, I don’t think she THATTTT dumb. She knows deep down inside what’s happening to her but it’s going to take him lashing out like never before for her to put her foot down.
She definitely have to feel their vibe especially Clarence Ik the comments got to get in her head about him using her etc Ik she has sat back and said hmmm at some point smh

Receipt Queen. Petty af.
Reactions
5,521 303 45
Alleybux
Man Martin Louis done came to Tina defense and said Queen was wrong in and how Clarence started everything
Wow I’m shocked cause lately he’s been a Queen dick eater (which is strange cause he started he channel picking her apart and pointing out her lies). SO fucking happy that he ended the video by saying CLARENCE OUTED TINA and HE is the one who took it to SM!! And that Feen NEVER checks Claremydia’s ass for doing fucked up shit!! Omg wow Martin Loser proud of you!

The Culture

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Joe Budden: I'll Name This Podcast Later
Mal and Jessie Woo are in the comments being cute but Van Lathan comes outta nowhere with the random post sabotage. A Hateful dirty Mack move.
Does your fav has a SOLO #1 single?
Most of my favs have multiple solo number ones, not that I think it matters at the end of the day though since pretty much everyone can get a...
Ja'Quarius McCray, 17, is charged with murdering Orlando mom after following her home and...
Some people find it easier to rob and kill than go to school and get a legitimate job. My dad used to tell me that when I was little and ask why...
YummyBitesTV (ASMR/MUKBANG)
It was the description of the triflin bathroom for me..Ike nah bro and it is clear why he has his own room. I knew that bytch was nasty ever since...
The OFFICIAL crypto holders of LSA thread! What's in your portfolio?
Anyone in $HOODRAT? https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/hoodrat-finance Not hoodrat!!!! Y'all bet not make hoodrat a thing :atwitsend
Jennifer Love Hewitt, 42, announces she is pregnant with her third child
She’s not racist. She’s never said or done anything racist, and I remember she became good friends with Brandy when they made that movie together...
When Hoteptressing goes wrong...
Okay but I'm curious if this cousin thing is true...... If it is does Velvet know? Does she not care or....? I hope they're not playing her like a...
Top Bottom