Loose Puthy Peasant Presents: The Queen Naija Story

How long do you think Clarence and Queen Naija are going to last?

• 6 months. Clarence is bouncing as soon as the baby is born

• A few months after the baby is here

• 1-2 years

• 3-5 years

• Forever and ever! It’s true love

• I don’t care. I’m just here for the mess

Results are only viewable after voting.
Y’all take this seriously, huh?
Reactions
16,371 171 80
Alleybux
606F7C4B-4A37-4132-9615-DF7BCDCA87DF.jpeg

His dad shot a woman in the face. Can the Black community stop acting like folks who go to jail be innocent?!

I don’t know what’s worse, the actual adults co-signing this or the ones bringing up astrology. Shit is mad annoying to me.
FB8EB331-8AB0-486A-B91E-539C835FED16.jpeg

Which one of y’all is this? She keeps screenshotting the text in here for her images

Reactions
2,493 15
Alleybux
When Queen goes home to see her family, Clarence gets nervous that she may be giving too much money away. That’s all that is.

And Clarence had that car for 4 months and all of a sudden, he decides to wanna do a car tour at the time when Reava gets her car.

He is sooooo petty for that.

Reactions
5,872 76 1
Alleybux
View attachment 2483172
His dad shot a woman in the face. Can the Black community stop acting like folks who go to jail be innocent?!

I don’t know what’s worse, the actual adults co-signing this or the ones bringing up astrology. Shit is mad annoying to me.
View attachment 2483175
Which one of y’all is this? She keeps screenshotting the text in here for her images
Not sure on who it is but it’s getting weird :ROFLMAO:

Reactions
197 26
Alleybux
NOT TO COMPARE CHILDREN BUT YOSOHN HAD JUST TURNED 2 HERE N HIM AND LEGEND ARE DIFFERENT Especially cause he seems more social whereas legend is just repetitive and all over the place and seems very uninterested in everything.
edit: maybe cause his dad is more active, they should definitely get him checked. legend smart but you can tell he’s just repeating what it’s taught rather than actually comprehending what he’s being taught

BardiRih
Reactions
943 42 103
Alleybux
NOT TO COMPARE CHILDREN BUT YOSOHN HAD JUST TURNED 2 HERE N HIM AND LEGEND ARE DIFFERENT Especially cause he seems more social whereas legend is just repetitive and all over the place and seems very uninterested in everything.
edit: maybe cause his dad is more active, they should definitely get him checked. legend smart but you can tell he’s just repeating what it’s taught rather than actually comprehending what he’s being taught View attachment 2483299
Says not to compare children then proceeds to compare children lol

Reactions
9,915 384 451
Alleybux
edit: maybe cause his dad is more active, they should definitely get him checked. legend smart but you can tell he’s just repeating what it’s taught rather than actually comprehending what he’s being taught View attachment 2483299
He'll get there now that they're obviously having someone work with him. Whoever they hired has to undo 2 years of him being raised nonstop by tablet and tv.

Reactions
1,891 108 2
Alleybux
I’m sorry you out here buying $86,000 cars yet complaining about healthcare??

girlllll why don’t they give these artist financial literacy classes before the payout??? I’m genuinely curious..... employees don’t get paid LIKE YOU DO.
4344FD13-DE74-46CB-911B-419828820F86.png

Reactions
16,371 171 80
Alleybux
I’m sorry you out here buying $86,000 cars yet complaining about healthcare??

girlllll why don’t they give these artist financial literacy classes before the payout??? I’m genuinely curious..... employees don’t get paid LIKE YOU DO.
View attachment 2483989
eh, we live in a capitalist nation that cares for profit before human rights which is why healthcare isn’t free, alas, is it the label’s fault you spend your advance and millions on luxury before healthcare???? Money management is an issue she should discuss with her financial advisor

Reactions
28,465 446 30
Alleybux
eh, we live in a capitalist nation that cares for profit before human rights which is why healthcare isn’t free, alas, is it the label’s fault you spend your advance and millions on luxury before healthcare???? Money management is an issue she should discuss with her financial advisor
Queen goofy ass don't have a financial adviser

Reactions
28,465 446 30
Alleybux
technically it’s Lee, but you’re correct. She did an amateur move by hiring a biased individual for her accountant / manager all to show how down she is for Clarence
Queen is dumb as hell for even hiring lee she was working at a damn t-shirt print shop she don't know shit managing or accounting

Rose
Reactions
818 17
Alleybux
Midget declared that Set him up was #1 on the R&B charts, I looked it up on itunes, It was #17 and had drop to #20 Maybe he was including youtube views. The album is ok but it's like she stuck in 2018 there's no growth and the fact that I don't want to help Queen support midget and his leeching family by buying her music. I listen to samples on itunes.

Last edited:
Reactions
16,371 171 80
Alleybux
Midget declared that Set him up was #1 on the R&B charts, I looked it up on itunes, It was #17 and had drop to #20 Maybe he including youtube views. The album is ok but it's like she stuck in 2018 there's no growth and fact that I don't want to help Queen support the midget and his leeching family by buying her music. I listen to samples on itunes.
this is why I don’t watch their videos. And I listened to a leak instead. She’s so focused on the wrong thing and isn’t doing at home concerts like the others are. Shame

Reactions
9,165 111 22
Alleybux
Queen’s music will always be stagnant bc she hasn’t grown or healed from anything in her past. It’s why she continues to only sing about heartbreak, cheating, and abuse bc it’s all she knows so she holds on to that bc it’s the only topics she’s able to pull from with. If she knew what real love and life was like, she’d easily be able to sing about it. That’s how you know her relationship with fatboynyc ain’t shit bc if it was, she’d have more to sing about than the same tired ass shit.

Reactions
9,165 111 22
Alleybux
Also, I saw the other day she said she wanted to do a video for each song on this album before dropping a sophomore. Df for? That album went straight into the abyss after that first week and I refuse to believe the deluxe is doing any better. She loves dragging shit out: making videos for every song, making part 2s and remixes to the same damn songs. Like, bitch just start over fresh bc why would you do all that for songs that aren’t even charting?

Reactions
16,371 171 80
Alleybux
Queen’s music will always be stagnant bc she hasn’t grown or healed from anything in her past. It’s why she continues to only sing about heartbreak, cheating, and abuse bc it’s all she knows so she holds on to that bc it’s the only topics she’s able to pull from with. If she knew what real love and life was like, she’d easily be able to sing about it. That’s how you know her relationship with fatboynyc ain’t shit bc if it was, she’d have more to sing about than the same tired ass shit.
reminds me of an old Ne-Yo interview when he criticized Trey Songz’s new album and R&B in general saying it’s empty because the singers aren’t in love. They’re just singing songs, with no true connection or emotion. I don’t celebrate Christmas but I loveeeeee “This Christmas” by Donny Hathaway because you can tell he really meant those lyrics, I hear his passion

Reactions
24,058 324 133
Alleybux
Midget declared that Set him up was #1 on the R&B charts, I looked it up on itunes, It was #17 and had drop to #20 Maybe he including youtube views. The album is ok but it's like she stuck in 2018 there's no growth and fact that I don't want to help Queen support the midget and his leeching family by buying her music. I listen to samples on itunes.

The one thing with set it up that a lot of people in her camp are overlooking is that this was a feature song with an artist with an established fanbase. To be frank, set it up should be doing amazing numbers due to it being a song with Ari but it ain't. One thing this camp needs to start doing is shutting up and let the numbers speak for themselves. No need to boost prematurely.

Reactions
24,058 324 133
Alleybux
Queen is dumb as hell for even hiring lee she was working at a damn t-shirt print shop she don't know shit managing or accounting

If you looking into the old queen thread, Queen has stated in the past that lee was an accountant and she managed well-known artists in the past. Yet, lee is struggling when it comes to managing queen's career. The poor girl needs a whole new team, a set of writers, and a new man at this point. Queen does not seem to understand that because she wants to be nice and have everyone a the table for a piece of the cake. If she does not let them go she will be stagnant. Lee is capable of getting her a few gigs here and there any manager should be able to but Queen should be bigger than she is now due to the fact that she is a signed artist and she has a good fanbase backing her.

Reactions
28,465 446 30
Alleybux
If you looking into the old queen thread, Queen has stated in the past that lee was an accountant and she managed well-known artists in the past. Yet, lee is struggling when it comes to managing queen's career. The poor girl needs a whole new team, a set of writers, and a new man at this point. Queen does not seem to understand that because she wants to be nice and have everyone a the table for a piece of the cake. If she does not let them go she will be stagnant. Lee is capable of getting her a few gigs here and there any manager should be able to but Queen should be bigger than she is now due to the fact that she is a signed artist and she has a good fanbase backing her.
Yeah I heard about how lee use to so call manage some group back in the day and was stealing they money that shows not only how shitty of a person and manager lee is but also how untrustworthy her big scamming ass and how dumb and gullible queen bird ass is because she will believe anything somebody tell her

Last edited:
Idonttrustyouh03
Reactions
22,480 839 1,169
Alleybux
Sooo Yasmine Lopez is pregnant? Who the daddy? Remember when folks was saying she slept with clarebear? She was following queen even came to her bday party did a ig video clip with her then removed it that same night. Lmfao

Reactions
9,003 138 76
Alleybux
Sooo Yasmine Lopez is pregnant? Who the daddy? Remember when folks was saying she slept with clarebear? She was following queen even came to her bday party did a ig video clip with her then removed it that same night. Lmfao
I forgot about that? What was the receipts on that??
Yeah I heard about how lee use to so call manage some group back in the day and was stealing they money that shows not only how shitty of a person and manager lee is but also how untrustworthy her big scamming ass and how dumb and gullible queen bird ass is because she will believe anything somebody tell her
Also the receipts on this she was stealing money? How y’all know? I believe it all I just be nosy

Celebrity News

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Can we get some tea on Russell Simmons/All Def Digital?
Kevin doesn’t have an IT factor. He doesn’t have the appeal be even the background character. He doesn’t have the character to be a minor role...
Switching to tech?
yep, black and proud. I’m trying to figure out how you can be skeptical when many black people have the same story. Maybe if you get off LSA and...
Bill and Melinda Gates announce divorce after 27 years of marriage
GOS, but my Twitter is saying there's some deep doo doo about to be revealed about BG, Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell & it's going to come out in...
Noel Clark scandal
Black men voted for Trump in droves...because they didn't want to support Kamala Harris. That's one example and i'm sure there's plenty more. This...
Green Peeling Oil
Update: It took over a month to get my money back from this woman. I filed a case on Paypal and she didn't even bother responding. I ended up...
Woman kills and dismembers roomate after she denied her sex
Damn she has the whites showing under her eyes! I’m starting to believe that myth ... It's not a myth it's an integral part of Oriental medicine...
  • Poll
These men are 14 times more likely to commit rape
87 children and 50 baby mamas between 6 men?! somebody show this to kitten heels!
YOUTUBER Keesha Anderson - Thread 3
Keesha said she doing the surgery 100 percent for her guyssss lmao that girl is a whole clown! I actually believe her, because if it was for...
  • Poll
Was My Professor Being Racist?
I would definitely report her to the department chair or dean because she can’t lower your test grade because you had “an attitude” or “argued”...
Top Bottom