Loose Puthy Peasant Presents: The Queen Naija Story

How long do you think Clarence and Queen Naija are going to last?

• 6 months. Clarence is bouncing as soon as the baby is born

• A few months after the baby is here

• 1-2 years

• 3-5 years

• Forever and ever! It’s true love

• I don’t care. I’m just here for the mess

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reactions
250 1
Alleybux
He should have kept this for himself! He sung it with so much emotion!!

Attachments

• ABF73FBC-B1D9-43D1-B121-2D3E3103B7D9.jpeg
    ABF73FBC-B1D9-43D1-B121-2D3E3103B7D9.jpeg
    47.9 KB · Views: 236
Reactions
9,174 111 22
Alleybux
I just don’t see Yasmine messing with Clarence especially when she’s her latest connects were Trey Songs & ol boy that plays for the cowboys. I know she’s hopped from D to D but there’s no doubt she’s going to make sure she’s securing the bag when she decides to keeps a baby. She’s probably swallowed more plan Bs than Queen and will skip to the nearest abortion clinic with dry eyes if she even had an inkling that she was pregnant by a broke ass nga that relies on his baby mom’s failing singing career to flex for a preteen fan base

Reactions
530 4 2
Alleybux
I just don’t see Yasmine messing with Clarence especially when she’s her latest connects were Trey Songs & ol boy that plays for the cowboys. I know she’s hopped from D to D but there’s no doubt she’s going to make sure she’s securing the bag when she decides to keeps a baby. She’s probably swallowed more plan Bs than Queen and will skip to the nearest abortion clinic with dry eyes if she even had an inkling that she was pregnant by a broke ass nga that relies on his baby mom’s failing singing career to flex for a preteen fan base
Damn Lol

Reactions
5,915 78 1
Alleybux
Sooo Yasmine Lopez is pregnant? Who the daddy? Remember when folks was saying she slept with clarebear? She was following queen even came to her bday party did a ig video clip with her then removed it that same night. Lmfao
Legohead started to follow yasmine and like all her pics on ig , queen noticed it and started to follow her as well and even try to dress like her and wear her hair like yasmine :ROFLMAO: . According to Zoe 101 queen doesn’t like when Clarence go to LA and hang with ddg cuz he knows her and I believe he messed with yasmine ,Clarence messed with her friend lala. queen thought she was a cool girlfriend by letting yasmine go to her party and she left early cuz it was boring

Receipt Queen. Petty af.
Reactions
4,903 274 44
Alleybux
17B5B597-77D9-4F81-A3BB-40C5AD2A7884.jpeg

Clarence what happened to the #1 R&B album in the world mo? :ROFLMAO:

She dropped on them iTunes charts fast AF I can only imagine what Billboard looks like! Was her album still charting before the deluxe dropped ?

Reactions
8,538 296 8
Alleybux
I know y’all be on Trey bout him bleaching his skin or what lil skin situation he got going on. BUT THIS MANE KILLS IT EVERY TIME!!! I really want him to make it big! He’s WAY better than Queen in my opinion. You can tell singing is just what he loves to do.

Attachments

• C38E6991-60F1-4A13-9D87-712E3C38CE33.jpeg
    C38E6991-60F1-4A13-9D87-712E3C38CE33.jpeg
    60.5 KB · Views: 183
Reactions
79,630 1,918 30
Alleybux
I know y’all be on Trey bout him bleaching his skin or what lil skin situation he got going on. BUT THIS MANE KILLS IT EVERY TIME!!! I really want him to make it big! He’s WAY better than Queen in my opinion. You can tell singing is just what he loves to do.
He gotta come out with original music tho girl...He just a cover singer

Reactions
1,920 110 2
Alleybux

I can’t even hear him when all I smell is bleach.. similar to how you have to turn your music down so you can drive better to find your gps destination

Reactions
1,920 110 2
Alleybux
Legohead started to follow yasmine and like all her pics on ig , queen noticed it and started to follow her as well and even try to dress like her and wear her hair like yasmine :ROFLMAO: . According to Zoe 101 queen doesn’t like when Clarence go to LA and hang with ddg cuz he knows her and I believe he messed with yasmine ,Clarence messed with her friend lala. queen thought she was a cool girlfriend by letting yasmine go to her party and she left early cuz it was boring

Excuse me? No shade because I love her but Pleaseeeee tell me there’s two Lala’s cuz....
2CE02894-D4ED-49C2-A1EE-69CEED916161.jpeg

Reactions
12,239 535 88
Alleybux
And how tf you gonna sit and make a reaction video to her bday party yet you couldn’t get off of your FAT ASS, be a fucking man and come to show support? He could’ve just showed up, gave her a hug and acknowledged her and told her he would like to speak with her and Tina when they all feel like the time is right. He didn’t have to come and talk to them for hours. Just simply show up. He’s a punk ass bitch.
Exactly what I said. He’d rather look dumb for the sake of money. Just like how he reacted to Adam’s video. What guy in their right mind would react to a video like that, especially when it’s someone you know. He literally sat there discussing someone else’s family just for money. You’re bitch made.

Reactions
6,391 205 6
Alleybux
Exactly what I said. He’d rather look dumb for the sake of money. Just like how he reacted to Adam’s video. What guy in their right mind would react to a video like that, especially when it’s someone you know. He literally sat there discussing someone else’s family just for money. You’re bitch made.
I was wondering the same thing why would his big ass react to Adam and Latoya knowing they associate with them then he was laughing idk if he was laughing because they relationship remind him of him and queen “business relationship” or he just that childish

Y’all take this seriously, huh?
Reactions
16,425 171 80
Alleybux
no, for real, I want them to legit cover “You’re Mine Still” because their version >>>>>>>>>>>>

Reactions
12,239 535 88
Alleybux
I was wondering the same thing why would his big ass react to Adam and Latoya knowing they associate with them then he was laughing idk if he was laughing because they relationship remind him of him and queen “business relationship” or he just that childish
Yeah especially when there were allegations, why profit off of a video like that. I doubt he asked Adam if he could do that video too.

Trending Threads

The Culture

Television Alley

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

SWV vs. XSCAPE VERZUZ BATTLE | May 8th, 2021
I loooved this moment so much!!! All beautiful Queens!!! Me too!! I kept playing this back
Asian Celebs LXXVI
Ok Tae with the hair pushed back! This is for the hoes that stay trying to clock my baby hairline. That was all y’all had on Zaddy V. Now y’all...
The Keanu Reeves Discussion Thread
this interview was taken when Kim was still quite young. Our bar for right and wrong tends to be in a different place in our 20ies. We also...
9ja gist live 2021 (Brand New Tea Thread)
Looool honelsy a lot of fonts here kill me.. 4 million naira benz.. Abeg pls can I see the link please??
Is anyone else choosing not to tell their mother 'happy mother's day'
I just texted her instead. She chooses violence every time. Her birthday was lasy week and I called and she was not appreciative. I told her I...
Running/Walking in a semi-bad neighborhood?
Also yes change your walks. Even tho I walk the same path, I change directions and the time I go often.
Chris Evans Exchange Thread Part II
Awww! Such a mommy's boy! Happy mother's Day to y'all! Fur babies' mom counts, right? ❤️❤️❤️ Chres preparing himself for a Mother’s Day...
UPDATE Brittany Byrd addresses JT with some love and light type shade; JT responds again
Outside of the faux womanist shit, something in me says she’s telling the truth about JT getting abused by dude. Like I wouldn’t be surprised. The...
Top Bottom