Lori Harvey is Single prays God lol .

SungQueen's B*tch
Reactions
1,522,064 186,512 118,133
Alleybux
My good sis Lori and the SPERMINATOR are over for now Lori has deleted her Valentine's day post and left for LA and has been there for a while now . They have decided to just be friends which is what they was years before they made it official.

According to my sources Lori wanted more in the relationship and he wasn't ready to give her that plus one of his baby mother's was being messy as fuck.

NO SHE IS NOT PREGNANT!!!!!!!

Are they still cool and close yeah but that's it he still fucking around and she child free and single .

Alot of y'all need to be asking her what's her birth control .

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions
60,453 361 302
Alleybux
Wow. How Shocking. What a devastating surprise.
IMG_20190809_130959.jpg

Reactions
33,738 495 115
Alleybux
“Prays” God lmfaooooo incog I’m just joking. Autocorrect fucks me over on this website too.

Anyway - I hope Miss Hoevy gets her shit together now her and Fewcha are done. She’s too pretty to be entertaining this IG Bird shit. She needs to bag a real shot caller and focus on extending her brand to more than just an Instagram PLT “model”

General Alley

Recent Posts

UPDATE Welcome to Chiraq: The tales of liars, killas and stealers.
Before this escalates to kema vs Asian part 26263737, imma just change the topic now, ANYWAYSSSS, does anybody have an update on lul tim ugly ass...
YOUTUBER Keesha Anderson - Thread 3
I knewwww this was coming. Lmao she just had zero talent Zip, zero, nada and to think she went to cosmetology school and graduated, wtf
Things I've Noticed Since I Stopped Smoking Weed
I also notice it's always the pothead talking about some professor or top exec he knows that does it and manages to be successful, however why...
Am I Wrong For Laughing At My Cousin's Weight Gain And School Problems?
Ooooo, u said u dgaf about them yet uuu was on FB...and here we are... this is “I’m big mad” teas :( request a Zoom with a therapist, cause I...
UPDATE Reddit Users Are LEGALLY Gaming The Stock Market...
We got a little green on this Friday ladies. The stocks must be getting jealous of crypto. My Nike leap is doing its thang right now and I still...
My Niece Failed 9th Grade Help Pls!
This is because of the parents negligence. Kids get report cards, progress reports, emails, etc. sent home. As a parent you should know how your...
YouTube's Beef Sector: The Poor Reports
VS and ZT did it first. ZT too. I know his piece holding commentary was hilarious.
SPIN-OFF: Why do some of you view curvy and bigger women as below you?
I don’t think anyone dislikes curvy women. You can be thin and curvy and that body type is usually praised on LSA. I don’t agree with putting...
Keisha Lance Bottoms not running for re-election, it's rumored that either she or her husband...
Biiiiiiiitch. I bet T.I. & Tiny are worried as hell. Some think TI and Tiny scandal play a role. I was just going to say their scandal may...
Top Bottom