Alleybux

Kelandriaaa

Capricorn's Mood
Reaction score
Reactions
20,284 207 30
Alleybux
Good Morning :heart:

I lost a loved one to Covid in April and I won't lie to you, It's been rough for me and my family. At first, I felt so angry and betrayed by God that he'd rip my Aunt away from me the way he did. I prayed and pleaded with God that he'd let her recover fully and she did. Just not on earth like I hoped. I think about her every day and now instead of feeling angry, I thank God that I had an Aunt as loving, selfless, supportive, kind, and caring as she was. My family won't be the same but we know we have an angel on the other side watching over us until we meet again.

I think it's important to allow yourself to feel ALL the feelings no matter what. Feel it all so you can get to a place of peace and if you're spiritual or believe in God, pray. Hopefully, these words are encouraging for you. I'll keep your family and all families that have had to go through pain like this in my prayers.

God Bless :heart:

kenhay75

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,002 46 5
Alleybux
I lost three family members, two of them was a mother and her son.

SassyChic08

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
27,418 36 15
Alleybux
Good Morning :heart:

I lost a loved one to Covid in April and I won't lie to you, It's been rough for me and my family. At first, I felt so angry and betrayed by God that he'd rip my Aunt away from me the way he did. I prayed and pleaded with God that he'd let her recover fully and she did. Just not on earth like I hoped. I think about her every day and now instead of feeling angry, I thank God that I had an Aunt as loving, selfless, supportive, kind, and caring as she was. My family won't be the same but we know we have an angel on the other side watching over us until we meet again.

I think it's important to allow yourself to feel ALL the feelings no matter what. Feel it all so you can get to a place of peace and if you're spiritual or believe in God, pray. Hopefully, these words are encouraging for you. I'll keep your family and all families that have had to go through pain like this in my prayers.

God Bless :heart:

Thank you so much for your vulnerability, words of encouragement, comfort, and prayers. I’m experiencing the anger as well. It’s an emotional rollercoaster. My grandfather was hard on me about staying safe, just for him to catch the virus and pass away is still surreal. It’s like I’m in a twilight zone:broken_heart: I’m blessed that they’re people like you who can also relate to this pain. It’s a bit comforting. Your aunt sounds like she was a phenomenal woman:heart: It’s a blessing and a one-of-a-kind experience to have someone like that in our lives. I’m also sending my condolences to you, and keeping you and your loved ones in my prayers as well. :heart: