Quantcast

Love Island USA Season 2 Watch Thread

Naomis angel

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,236 478 33
Alleybux
I wonder what drama they had on Games that was "deep" enough that it forced them in a way to get ahead of it and also address the ups and downs of their friendship these last 2 years. I hope when they said "making content for us again" that they meant just recaps of the show and possibly addressing the drama they had on it and not joined celine content on the regular.

sunshinerays

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,389 165 72
Alleybux
I wonder what drama they had on Games that was "deep" enough that it forced them in a way to get ahead of it and also address the ups and downs of their friendship these last 2 years. I hope when they said "making content for us again" that they meant just recaps of the show and possibly addressing the drama they had on it and not joined celine content on the regular.
Yeah at first I thought it was probably just something not serious and next day they made up. But to make a whole almost 40 minute video to get out in front of the edit tells me it was clearly something deep and serious enough to them we will see soon enough. I think they need to just not make any content anymore and honestly they should have waited till after the show to decide what they want with Celine. But I think they need to stop trying to brand the friendship since it seems unstable

Naomis angel

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,236 478 33
Alleybux
Yeah at first I thought it was probably just something not serious and next day they made up. But to make a whole almost 40 minute video to get out in front of the edit tells me it was clearly something deep and serious enough to them we will see soon enough. I think they need to just not make any content anymore and honestly they should have waited till after the show to decide what they want with Celine. But I think they need to stop trying to brand the friendship since it seems unstable
Yeah. They clearly are very different people with different lifestyles. It's ok for them to be casual friends if they don't fit into each other's lives like that. Idk why they think they have to get back on the "besties" train in order for their friendship to work.

sunshinerays

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,389 165 72
Alleybux
Yeah. They clearly are very different people with different lifestyles. It's ok for them to be casual friends if they don't fit into each other's lives like that. Idk why they think they have to get back on the "besties" train in order for their friendship to work.
Yeah after watching the video I feel they took things from li wayy too deep especially given how fast their relationships ended that they are trying to have a deeper bond and friendship than they can actually have. I think they truly just trauma bonded going through breaks up at the same time but outside of that I couldn’t tell you what other bond they have. because they are truly just very different people and their lives don’t really mesh well besides the fact that they were on the same show 3 years ago. Like they truly need to just accept they are better off as casual friends because if the bond was really that deep you wouldn’t need to constantly go back on shows together to keep the bond strong or fix a falling out. Like trying to be besties and sisters seems to be the downfall of the friendship

datcapeverdechic

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
42,584 3,902 261
Alleybux
The amber situation was addressed she just wasn’t named. Cely wasn’t invited by amber because of the fights they had in Costa Rica as well as it seems things Justine shared with her about what their friendship was going through months before her bday. I don’t think whatever Justine and amber may or may not have had going on was really a factor since based on what they said they weren’t even on speaking terms for several months leading up to Justine’s bday for Cely I think to even have an opinion
Justine and Amber started messing around in September 2021. I found this out from the lesbian forum since they had all the tea on the Justine/ Amber relationship. I still think this relationship at least played a part in the demise of the Celine friendship since it was obvious Cely didn’t fck with Amber. Heck Justine’s own sister didn’t fck with Amber either so as opinionated as Cely is, I’m sure she must have told Justine how she feels about it.

I think it’s interesting that now that Amber is completely out of the picture, they were able to really rekindle things. I do agree though that there were other factors that caused them to drift apart (especially Justine branching out and making more friends) but I think the toxic on and off relationship with Amber probably didn’t help.

GiannaLuv

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
150,930 3,986 221
Alleybux
Yeah after watching the video I feel they took things from li wayy too deep especially given how fast their relationships ended that they are trying to have a deeper bond and friendship than they can actually have. I think they truly just trauma bonded going through breaks up at the same time but outside of that I couldn’t tell you what other bond they have. because they are truly just very different people and their lives don’t really mesh well besides the fact that they were on the same show 3 years ago. Like they truly need to just accept they are better off as casual friends because if the bond was really that deep you wouldn’t need to constantly go back on shows together to keep the bond strong or fix a falling out. Like trying to be besties and sisters seems to be the downfall of the friendship
I agree 100%. I have been saying this for 3 years and getting groaned for 3 years. The truth is the truth.

GiannaLuv

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
150,930 3,986 221
Alleybux
I will not be watching this "friendship" video from Justine and Cely. Thanks to everyone who posted the summaries.

I have no interest in Celine content.

GiannaLuv

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
150,930 3,986 221
Alleybux
Lots of rambling. Cely overtalks Justine A LOT! Lots of unnecessary crying! Cely seems more invested in the friendship though imo. Justine comes off kinda fake and giving Cely weird looks, like she doesn’t believe what she’s saying. Idk I feel like there still may be some tension there. I also think Justine is probably the reason why their friendship broke because she mentioned how she was unaware of all the things she was doing that hurt Cely’s feelings.

In conclusion, they had a falling out. Grew apart, hanging out less, focusing on their individual careers, making new friends. Basically everything we speculated. They had a fight at Kyra’s birthday party and weren’t really on speaking terms after that. Amber didn’t invite Cely to Justine’s 30th birthday party that happened a week after Kyra’s birthday. Cely is still salty about it. Justine apologizes for it.

They were able to repair their friendship during Love Island games while they were in quarantine. They claim they are back to how they used to be. Cely keeps mentioning how Justine has Kyra as a best friend now (hmm I smell a hint of jealousy) and she’s ok with that. Says Justine is more of a sister to her and they each have their own individual best friends and there’s not a competition.

ETA: they say they are excited to start making content for us. I’m not sure who is asking for content from them but no one really cares about the Celine friendship anymore. It still seems off in my opinion and I wish they would stop forcing it. Their relationship is not what it used to be and that’s ok. Anyways I feel like this video was one big promo for LI Games.
Cely did the exact same thing on every episode of their podcast: overtalk Justine. I also remember an episode of Cely speaking at length about being "Brown" or "of Color" and her mom crossing the border, seemed like she was really forcing it so we would accept her more as being "one of us." I listened to every podcast episode to support Justine. I will not be watching or listening to any more Celine content.

Cely has Adele and Kyra's contact information. Cely knew this was a big milestone birthday for Justine. Cely could have easily asked Adele or Kyra, what the plan is for Justine's big birthday.

This is more about Cely's jealousy, abandonment issues, and feeling left out, than anything else. She was making good progress in therapy during their podcast era. I think Cely should go back to therapy now, to continue working through it and to heal more. I wish her the best.

Sarah330

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
91,609 3,185 2,169
Alleybux
Cely did the exact same thing on every episode of their podcast: overtalk Justine. I also remember an episode of Cely speaking at length about being "Brown" or "of Color" and her mom crossing the border, seemed like she was really forcing it so we would accept her more as being "one of us." I listened to every podcast episode to support Justine. I will not be watching or listening to any more Celine content.

Cely has Adele and Kyra's contact information. Cely knew this was a big milestone birthday for Justine. Cely could have easily asked Adele or Kyra, what the plan is for Justine's big birthday.

This is more about Cely's jealousy, abandonment issues, and feeling left out, than anything else. She was making good progress in therapy during their podcast era. I think Cely should go back to therapy now, to continue working through it and to heal more. I wish her the best.
They both should go into therapy. Justine barely knew herself it seemed when it was that she was going through Love Island & after Love Island the first time. Just her finding herself in a relationship with someone like Amber (wonder what her family thought) shows that she didn’t learn much. Then, idk but some of her relationships just seem surface level and for the purpose of making content.. she definitely seems different but still unsure of herself, in search of herself and trying to hang on to whatever will bring in $$ (hence why we are now seeing her and Cely do this Celine thing again).

Idk, wish ‘‘em both of the best of course but that influencer life will have you on a constant hamster wheel.

datcapeverdechic

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
42,584 3,902 261
Alleybux
They both should go into therapy. Justine barely knew herself it seemed when it was that she was going through Love Island & after Love Island the first time. Just her finding herself in a relationship with someone like Amber (wonder what her family thought) shows that she didn’t learn much. Then, idk but some of her relationships just seem surface level and for the purpose of making content.. she definitely seems different but still unsure of herself, in search of herself and trying to hang on to whatever will bring in $$ (hence why we are now seeing her and Cely do this Celine thing again).

Idk, wish ‘‘em both of the best of course but that influencer life will have you on a constant hamster wheel.
I agree. Looks like things have also fizzled out with Jack (not that any of us thought it was serious to begin with). Justine mentioned how she’s single and looking for a “man.”

I kinda think she clings to Cely when she doesn’t have anyone else. Celine is the replacement/ back up relationship for her. When things ended with Jaleb, that’s when Celine’s friendship was the tightest. When things were good with Amber, Cely wasn’t around. When J got really close with Kyra, she didn’t need Cely anymore. Someone mentioned J and Kyra kinda cooled off liking/commenting on each other’s pics for a while. So now J is back to hanging with Cely more. It’s just a pattern I’ve noticed with her. J always needs a “best friend” or partner around. She was even besties with Uche for a while but I believe Uche and Clinton moved out of LA so J doesn’t see her as often.

I think J needs to explore why that is. She really needs to take time and learn to be single and enjoy her own company. By her own admission, she’s a social butterfly and always wants to be around people, while Cely is ok with her own solitude and hanging by herself. They both have deeper issues they need to work out.

GiannaLuv

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
150,930 3,986 221
Alleybux

I agree with you 1000000000000% on everything you said. Justine just seems resistant to therapy, even though it is exactly what would help her in so many areas of her life. During the podcast era they would do the B**etter Help ads and Justine was very aloof about it and "maybe I will try" but she never did. Justine is learning and growing at a snail's pace because she isn't in therapy and most of the people around her aren't either.

I mentioned Cely specifically because Cely willingly went to therapy and I genuinely saw her heal and improve a lot, through the things Cely said during their podcast era. So I know therapy works for Cely and she could feel better about whatever is happening presently, if she goes back.

Luvlady345

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
122,958 2,101 1,842
Alleybux
To me Justine seems to be the one to chance, and for me those changes wasn’t for the best. Justine seemed genuine on LI now to me she seems vapor and shallow like most of those LA influencers.

shakti18

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
4,622 61 25
Alleybux
Their relationship has been scrutinized/ speculated about since before they got off the show. I can't imagine navigating an adult friendship publicly.

I get them wanting to branch out and separate their brands/careers. Now that there back on LIG It would be silly to not capitalize on it. I think felt the need to talk about the elephant in the room since they’re doing content.

I think Cely seems more invested because it seems like she doesn’t keep friends for long and is kind of a loner. Justine still has her childhood friends I've never seen Cely reference any hometown friends before LI (correct me if I'm wrong). She told some sad stories on the podcast about her childhood friendships. I think she has a lot of abandonment issues. They seem to have a big sis/little sis type of dynamic.

I'm not sure what change people are seeing in Justine she seems like a natural social butterfly and can hang with anybody.

I would be surprised if she addressed the Amber situation at all cause I think that was part of it.
I can’t imagine it either. At least actors and other celebrities can just let the product speak for itself and can distance themselves from the public if they want to. Reality stars are in a special category. People think they know them based on what they see on their screens. You got people on here going so far as to analyze the therapy of people they’ve never met and never will. It’s a lot. I would try to resist caring about the chatter and let people speculate.

BoutThatTime

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
24,521 844 424
Alleybux
I watched the Celine video and was happy to see them back together :heart:

I kept thinking about the post I made below and wondering if Justine’s secret Johnny hangouts was one of the things brought up in Costa Rica.

I remember when fonts posted saying Amber hadn’t invited Cely to the birthday party (wasn’t it that Cely basically commented saying as much) and I feel like someone posted Amber denying it. It’s crazy to hear she really didn’t invite her. I’m remembering how sad Cely looked to me that day when she was out with Cash (like when you’re trying to put on a brave face) and for some reason I feel like their friendship may have caused her a lot of hurt feelings. Justine is sweet but started coming off as fake to me some time ago and it's even moreso as the time goes by.

With that said, I do think they can still be friends and even like family but sometimes even family and people we love the most, might cause us trauma. I do wonder - what’s going to happen if Justine gets back with Amber again? That seems so on and off and there is clearly some tension from Cely as it relates to her.

Or what about when Justine fronts Cely off in front of people again? I still remember how she was doing her at Uche’s wedding laughing at her, not with her, in front of people. I felt like they hung out less after that and probably added to Cely’s already need to isolate herself. I also wonder if Justine was going some of that in Costa Rics and then that’s when things blew.

I’m thinking as I type about whether I want Celine content and it’s a yes and no thing. I do think it makes sense to lean into it now since the show is about to start and people will probably be feeling nostalgic watching them. However, they probably should’ve just said it was strictly for the season. That way, it would help them be more committed to release content but also it would give them an easier out if they’re over it again in a month and they could always extend it. Just with less chatter if they abandon it and their friendship again lol

I’m sorry but Justine deserved it after how she was secretly hanging out with JOHNNY like she was! Had Cely did that with Caleb, people would’ve had a fit. What I respect about Cely is that she didn’t sneak around about it. When her and Cash were on the Shein trip (which seems to be when they recently became closer friends), she openly posted Cash unlike Justine who was being all fake and phony about Johnny. I absolutely think Justine and the others iced Cely out on that Costa Rica trip because of it when Justine has been secretly hanging out with the oops for a year+ I also understand why the cast thought America would vote Justine two faced during that one episode when we voted Moira as two-faced. It never made sense to me until much more recently

xKhandix

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,296 103 16
Alleybux
I can’t imagine it either. At least actors and other celebrities can just let the product speak for itself and can distance themselves from the public if they want to. Reality stars are in a special category. People think they know them based on what they see on their screens. You got people on here going so far as to analyze the therapy of people they’ve never met and never will. It’s a lot. I would try to resist caring about the chatter and let people speculate.
!!!!!!!

sunshinerays

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,389 165 72
Alleybux

I kept thinking about the post I made below and wondering if Justine’s secret Johnny hangouts was one of the things brought up in Costa Rica.

I remember when fonts posted saying Amber hadn’t invited Cely to the birthday party (wasn’t it that Cely basically commented saying as much) and I feel like someone posted Amber denying it. It’s crazy to hear she really didn’t invite her. I’m remembering how sad Cely looked to me that day when she was out with Cash (like when you’re trying to put on a brave face) and for some reason I feel like their friendship may have caused her a lot of hurt feelings. Justine is sweet but started coming off as fake to me some time ago and it's even moreso as the time goes by.

With that said, I do think they can still be friends and even like family but sometimes even family and people we love the most, might cause us trauma. I do wonder - what’s going to happen if Justine gets back with Amber again? That seems so on and off and there is clearly some tension from Cely as it relates to her.

Or what about when Justine fronts Cely off in front of people again? I still remember how she was doing her at Uche’s wedding laughing at her, not with her, in front of people. I felt like they hung out less after that and probably added to Cely’s already need to isolate herself. I also wonder if Justine was going some of that in Costa Rics and then that’s when things blew.

I’m thinking as I type about whether I want Celine content and it’s a yes and no thing. I do think it makes sense to lean into it now since the show is about to start and people will probably be feeling nostalgic watching them. However, they probably should’ve just said it was strictly for the season. That way, it would help them be more committed to release content but also it would give them an easier out if they’re over it again in a month and they could always extend it. Just with less chatter if they abandon it and their friendship again lol
I agree. I think it’s time they put Celine content to bed. I think it’s cute they want to promote the show but I feel like trying to make content is the biggest issue with their friendship as well as Celine content has never been good even this video wasn’t good and all over the place. I think they should just focus on being friends offline and creating individual content so that what’s happened the past three years doesn’t happen again. The video just screamed we finally made up so back to the regularly scheduled Celine program than them actually seemingly learning anything from the past three years of things they themselves admit caused issues in the friendship which is why I’m over it there’s no growth with them. I think Celine’s content issue is that they have never been able to come off how they did with their own content as they did on the edited show they seem to not be able to recreate those moments on camera so I think it’s best to just let it go and try and be individuals that are friends especially given they apparently had a falling out on the show

Sarah330

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
91,609 3,185 2,169
Alleybux

Aw that's sad, I hate when people act brand new in front of other people. What was she laughing at her about? Either way, Justine should really grow up. She is older than Cely but you cannot tell because she doesn't seem settled into who she is as a person. It is terrible to go to LA and lose sight of yourself because you'll always come across fake and shallow & those are just not appealing traits. I thought Cely was quite immature at one point but she made a switch and now I actually enjoy her little tidbits that she puts out. Justine should show herself casually more/with her family and she wouldn't come across as so manufactured/semi-calculating. It is obvious that Cely is a last resort once everyone else gets boring to her.. and if that is the case then they should remain acquaintances or casual friends like someone else said. I still like them both & I'm rooting for them on this show, but now 3 years later I like them both in different ways.

BoutThatTime

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
24,521 844 424
Alleybux
I agree. I think it’s time they put Celine content to bed. I think it’s cute they want to promote the show but I feel like trying to make content is the biggest issue with their friendship as well as Celine content has never been good even this video wasn’t good and all over the place. I think they should just focus on being friends offline and creating individual content so that what’s happened the past three years doesn’t happen again. The video just screamed we finally made up so back to the regularly scheduled Celine program than them actually seemingly learning anything from the past three years of things they themselves admit caused issues in the friendship which is why I’m over it there’s no growth with them. I think Celine’s content issue is that they have never been able to come off how they did with their own content as they did on the edited show they seem to not be able to recreate those moments on camera so I think it’s best to just let it go and try and be individuals that are friends especially given they apparently had a falling out on the show
Yeah, it may be better to just do a few Insta videos talking about the episodes or something. Maybe, even just keep it more on a we get together to talk about this specifically (like other podcasters do) without putting so much pressure about the friendship on it. Maybe, that is what they’re doing, though. I do kinda agree with another font above that said Cely seems more invested in the actual friendship of things, however. That’s how your feelings will get hurt. Just get together make your little videos about the show, enjoy your time in the moment and keep it at that. Even when they had the podcast, I always felt Cely was being more honest while Justine came across more guarded and like she was trying to present herself in a particular I’m-so-innocent-way when it was just not the case. So, if it’s going to be more of that, that will get on my nerves a bit lol
Aw that's sad, I hate when people act brand new in front of other people. What was she laughing at her about? Either way, Justine should really grow up. She is older than Cely but you cannot tell because she doesn't seem settled into who she is as a person. It is terrible to go to LA and lose sight of yourself because you'll always come across fake and shallow & those are just not appealing traits. I thought Cely was quite immature at one point but she made a switch and now I actually enjoy her little tidbits that she puts out. Justine should show herself casually more/with her family and she wouldn't come across as so manufactured/semi-calculating. It is obvious that Cely is a last resort once everyone else gets boring to her.. and if that is the case then they should remain acquaintances or casual friends like someone else said. I still like them both & I'm rooting for them on this show, but now 3 years later I like them both in different ways.
I can’t remember what she said, but she was posting little videos just kind of making fun of her but it felt icky. They both always played with each other but it felt different and often times I’d see her doing that and think it felt weird. I don’t know if you remember when their season first ended and Justine was hanging out with that white girl from Kyra’s season. I remember thinking Justine gave her that I’m not laughing with you, I’m laughing at you dumbass energy all day. That was how she’d started doing Cely. I feel like I might have even came in here saying something about it and saying I bet they won’t hang out as much after. If so, I’m sure, I got groaned but sure enough. Yeah, I agree on Justine coming across manufactured/semi-calculating. On the flip side, I do think she’s a good person so it probably does come down to needing to find herself in a lot of ways. Cely probably needs to isolate less and Justine a little more. Agreed on still rooting for them both!

sunshinerays

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,389 165 72
Alleybux
Yeah, it may have been better to just do a few Insta videos talking about the episodes or something. Maybe, even just keep it more on a we get together to talk about this specifically (like other podcasters do) without putting so much pressure about the friendship on it. Maybe, that is what they’re doing, though. I do kinda agree with another font above that said Cely seems more invested in the actual friendship of things, however. That’s how your feelings will get hurt. Just get together make your little videos about the show, enjoy your time in the moment and keep it at that. Even when they had the podcast, I always felt Cely was being more honest while Justine came across more guarded and like she was trying to present herself in a particular I’m-so-innocent-way when it was just not the case. So, if it’s going to be more of that, that will get on my nerves a bit lol

I can’t remember what she said, but she was posting little videos just kind of making fun of her but it felt icky. They both always played with each other but it felt different and often times I’d see her doing that and think it felt weird. I don’t know if you remember when their season first ended and Justine was hanging out with that white girl from Kyra’s season. I remember thinking Justine gave her that I’m not laughing with you, I’m laughing at you dumbass energy all day. That was how she’d started doing Cely. I feel like I’m might have even came in here saying something about it and saying I bet they won’t hang out as much after. If so, I’m sure, I got groaned but sure enough. Yeah, I agree on Justine coming across manufactured/semi-calculating. On the flip side, I do think she’s a good person so it probably does come down to needing to find herself in a lot of ways. Cely probably needs to isolate less and Justine a little more. Agreed on still rooting for them both!
Yeah I definitely think cely is more emotionally invested Justine seems to only be doing this Celine thing again as show promo which I feel will eventually leave cely broken. Like you mentioned about the podcast and how that went that’s the main reason im just not interested in their content about the show. I don’t feel together they are honest or really produce any content ever that anyone truly asked for worth tuning into that’s ever going to be worth them being picked apart which they clearly can’t handle

GiannaLuv

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
150,930 3,986 221
Alleybux
I agree with you 1000000000000% on everything you said. Justine just seems resistant to therapy, even though it is exactly what would help her in so many areas of her life. During the podcast era they would do the B**etter Help ads and Justine was very aloof about it and "maybe I will try" but she never did. Justine is learning and growing at a snail's pace because she isn't in therapy and most of the people around her aren't either.

I mentioned Cely specifically because Cely willingly went to therapy and I genuinely saw her heal and improve a lot, through the things Cely said during their podcast era. So I know therapy works for Cely and she could feel better about whatever is happening presently, if she goes back.

I was not making any outlandish or inappropriate assumptions about Cely and her therapy. I was referring to what Cely herself spoke about, multiple times, in their podcast episodes. Not only did Cely speak about it, the things she said, showed that the therapy helped her and was effective in her healing process.

It is not a problem for me to talk about something that Cely openly shared and discussed on a worldwide podcast. Especially when I am acknowledging something positive about her.

shakti18

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
4,622 61 25
Alleybux
I get the sense from what I’ve heard her say that Justine’s therapeutic touchstones are her faith and her family. Different things work for different people. She seems healthy and more confident now from what I remember when she was first on the show. So whatever has contributed to that, good for her.

mdjs

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
355 22 15
Alleybux
I don't enjoy listening to Maya or Maura. I miss Arielle!

BoutThatTime

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
24,521 844 424
Alleybux
I have to say, I saw Justine’s post today and got really excited (all over again) about seeing them together again on this new silly show lol

BoutThatTime

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
24,521 844 424
Alleybux
I haven’t watched the episode yet but I just saw a clip of that kiss with Johnny. Got me ready to unblock my ex Lol

Nyelah

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,628 99 20
Alleybux
Yall keep saying yall don't want or care about the Celine content but yet yall are here 3 years later plz make it make sense lool friendships go thru their ups and downs could we tell there was trouble amongst them obviously but they weren't hard core beefing with each other so like most friendships it was a hurdle they would eventually get past they probably could've gotten past it faster had Milli Vanilli not played a role in excluding Cely especially if they were in the midst of hashing things out during Kyra bday but friendships are like relationships they take work and sometimes time and space can help but I respect them from keeping the public out of it cause even Cely was respectful about her love for Justine during her bday she just made it clear whoever threw it didn't include her and that was facts and obvious

crimson tide

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
72,391 3,981 1,439
Alleybux
I don't know if I've said it before but the older Justine the gets the more I see her for who she really is. She doesn't know how to bond with people on a deeper level. It is so easy for her to be fake. She is very surface.

I think Cely cared more about Justine than Justine cared about Cely.

Of the two of them, Cely was the better friend. Cely was more genuine. Probably why Justine is so comfortable with Calvin. That one is as self obsessed as Justine is.

mdjs

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
355 22 15
Alleybux
I don't know if I've said it before but the older Justine the gets the more I see her for who she really is. She doesn't know how to bond with people on a deeper level. It is so easy for her to be fake. She is very surface.

I think Cely cared more about Justine than Justine cared about Cely.

Of the two of them, Cely was the better friend. Cely was more genuine. Probably why Justine is so comfortable with Calvin. That one is as self obsessed as Justine is.
I agree. On a side note, I'm so frustrated that I'm not allowed to react to posts. Being a "bench warmer" is no fun! LOL!

Reaction score
Reactions
9,245 211 25
Alleybux
Has anyone got the LSA link for the Love Island Games thread?

Gtwngirl82

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
19,223 856 488
Alleybux
I agree with most of you. The celine friendship is fake and forced. Sadly cely is so happy to be part of Justine's life again.. I remember when she was commenting on Justine's photos for months and justine wouldn't reply or comment on Cely's photos. Justine seems to go between friends. When she had many she didn't need cely. I need annoying ass cely to stand tf up. A friendship should be equally reciprocated. I can see right through chicks like justine. She built her confidence up by fixing her ears, teeth and losing some weight and cely wasn't needed. Of course other factors played a part. They should honestly just work on being casual friends because I'm not buying this Celine friendship.

AutumnRoze

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
34,631 865 28
Alleybux
I don’t doubt that Celine have a genuine friendship but the way they navigate their friendships gives off high school dynamics. The rotation of friendships and putting one person on a pedestal for limited time and going all out with the praises comes off so immature.

GiannaLuv

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
150,930 3,986 221
Alleybux
3 years later, the same guys who disrespected Justine during Season 2, are back again, disrespecting Justine in IG comments and trying to turn the public against her.

Gtwngirl82

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
19,223 856 488
Alleybux
I don’t doubt that Celine have a genuine friendship but the way they navigate their friendships gives off high school dynamics. The rotation of friendships and putting one person on a pedestal for limited time and going all out with the praises comes off so immature.
Agreed. Now that they are friends again, we don't see them with anyone else. Where is kyra? Smh.