Quantcast

Love & Marriage: Huntsville s2

Shezsolovely

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
65,136 2,551 1,073
Alleybux
Ms Wanda is so sick.. she keeps talking about those poor kids. Like Tisha ain’t got blinders on to Mcgruff’s cheating. All them kids are clearly between Melody and Martell. They all look like them, lol. Suga Momma looks just like Mel with Martell’s eyes.

golftripbudd

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,889 588 290
Alleybux
Uh uh! not Maurice telling on himself with this advice to Martell. “until the fire goes completely out, fight for it” wtf that’s terrible advice. He just filled martells empty head with more air. Delusional I’m sure that’s what he was doing with Kiuwa until Kimmie came in the picture. Something tells me there’s some truth to what kiuwa said about kimmie being a “homewrecker”, except Maurice is probably to blame for the bs.
& First of all I would never let a Libra man give me advice lmao

Mel is better than me! I would’ve gave a Martell a buck 50 BY NOW. Let’s see how much your side hoes love on you with a scar across your face, dummy. Chile, he so lucky he got them babies. I would’ve ruined him if I were in Mel’s shoes

Last edited:

MrJimCAGIANO

I MARRIED my SIDECHICK
Reaction score
Reactions
128,927 40,117 3,532
Alleybux
Mama Gonna Cuss You Out....8/29

So Marsau is irritated that Tish is putting more energy into her Mommy podcast? Yep, I'd be nervous, too, if my wife was discussing how great our life was together and I had an alleged mistress, Alonda Denise, speaking with bloggers.

Martell is so damn bitchmade! He's complaining that he doesn't have to cook, and the side eye he gave Melody when she told him what the play was about...:ROFLMAO:

8F1ACC7A-6643-41DB-AB69-5C5CD19E3824.jpeg
FCC26C12-2AC2-45CA-AA42-A3119C55D130.jpeg

Coleslop says MARSAU messed with her for YEARS (on this live video recording)

arrow10

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
100,729 7,317 5,852
Alleybux
I'm about halfway through season 2 and whew chile this show is a hot ass mess.

Kimmie/Maurice- Can anyone explain to me why people like Kimmie's My Little Pony looking ass? This b!tch is a fµck!ng passive aggressive snake. At the reunion Mel kept bringing up Tisha calling her bougie for going to Gala's but that was Kimmie, and her ass said nothing. Then she has an issue with Wanda (who doesn't) showing her black ass at her son's event but doesn't check her. She's a confessional gansta and I hate that sh!t. She reminds me of Kandi, trying to be liked so much she doesn't stand for anything. I FF her and Maurice's scenes because I don't give a damn about their story or her ugly ass dusty son Fail-lyn.

Tisha/Wanda/Marsau- I can't stand Wanda's Hooked on Phoenics speaking fat ass. It's clear she's playing sh!t up for the cameras. It's this fake acting sh!t that ruined the HW shows. Tisha continues to be Marsau's doormat. That "wrong sides of the track" conversation was painful to watch. I can't believe this bird gave up an internship for Marsau's denture teeth having ass. Whew chile the birdness. The mommy podcast is a fail just like Tisha's speaking abilities.

Mel/Martella- People love Mel but I can't stand her shrieking voice ass. She wants to be this girl boss but forgave Martella's cheating for years, girl bye. She only got divorced because of COVID, let's keep it real. Martella continues to be a b!tch and I am certain his wrinkled face ass is gay. He was a straight b!tch running up on Wanda like he was gonna do something. It's clear these two are broke, especially with Mel seeing that basic ass house that we all know she can't afford. And I believe the b!tch was definitely fµck!ng a dude on the side (maybe not in the past but at some point).

Destiny- I don't know why her ass is here other than to be an ally to Mel. She's boring and a try hard. I couldn't stand her bringing up the chicken comment, like girl let it go. Her husband seems like another sexist (like who gives a fµck if she wants to keep her name?). Plus she's suppose to be this boss but that hair salon always looks scarce. And she's also a realtor? Girl bye. Another Phaedra, Jane of all trades master of none.

I can't stand any of these fµck!ng people but my black ass will keep watching LOL

Last edited:

Blubyrd

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
369,477 14,180 2,390
Alleybux
Tisha/Wanda/Marsau- I can't stand Wanda's Hooked on Phoenics speaking fat ass. It's clear she's playing sh!t up for the cameras. It's this fake acting sh!t that ruined the HW shows. Tisha continues to be Marsau's doormat. That "wrong sides of the track" conversation was painful to watch. I can't believe this bird gave up an internship for Marsau's denture teeth having ass. Whew chile the birdness. The mommy podcast is a fail just like Tisha's speaking abilities.
Just wait till you get to Betty Krueger. It'll make you appreciate and miss Wanda's azz

Untitled-14.jpg

Remember this face

Shezsolovely

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
65,136 2,551 1,073
Alleybux
Just wait till you get to Betty Krueger. It'll make you appreciate and miss Wanda's azz

Untitled-14.jpg

Remember this face
I’m glad you said something because Betty is awful. She is way worse. What’s in the water in Huntsville to have these black mom’s like this. Straight demons.

pamava

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
32,251 1,628 988
Alleybux
Unpopular opinion: bring back Wanda.

She got roped up into Mel’s “throw a rock hide your hand” ass and she pushed her off the show. Time for her to return, she was entertaining and real af.

SimplyCiCi

Why are you so obsessed?
Reaction score
Reactions
61,287 2,253 1,344
Alleybux
Unpopular opinion: bring back Wanda.

She got roped up into Mel’s “throw a rock hide your hand” ass and she pushed her off the show. Time for her to return, she was entertaining and real af.
That woman as spoke on children multiple times and tried to sneak someone because her daughter delights in mess and not handling the consequences. She can remain off

SunsetMood

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
80,610 3,037 827
Alleybux

Kimmie/Maurice- Can anyone explain to me why people like Kimmie's My Little Pony looking ass? This b!tch is a fµck!ng passive aggressive snake. At the reunion Mel kept bringing up Tisha calling her bougie for going to Gala's but that was Kimmie, and her ass said nothing. Then she has an issue with Wanda (who doesn't) showing her black ass at her son's event but doesn't check her. She's a confessional gansta and I hate that sh!t. She reminds me of Kandi, trying to be liked so much she doesn't stand for anything. I FF her and Maurice's scenes because I don't give a damn about their story or her ugly ass dusty son Fail-lyn.

Mel/Martella- People love Mel but I can't stand her shrieking voice ass. She wants to be this girl boss but forgave Martella's cheating for years, girl bye. She only got divorced because of COVID, let's keep it real. Martella continues to be a b!tch and I am certain his wrinkled face ass is gay. He was a straight b!tch running up on Wanda like he was gonna do something. It's clear these two are broke, especially with Mel seeing that basic ass house that we all know she can't afford. And I believe the b!tch was definitely fµck!ng a dude on the side (maybe not in the past but at some point).

Destiny- I don't know why her ass is here other than to be an ally to Mel. She's boring and a try hard. I couldn't stand her bringing up the chicken comment, like girl let it go. Her husband seems like another sexist (like who gives a fµck if she wants to keep her name?). Plus she's suppose to be this boss but that hair salon always looks scarce. And she's also a realtor? Girl bye. Another Phaedra, Jane of all trades master of none.

I can't stand any of these fµck!ng people but my black ass will keep watching LOL

LMAO I was about to say you hate every damn body EQUALLY lmao

Welcome

fuzzymua

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
35,813 1,172 179
Alleybux

Sis you dislike all of them.. my kind of lady LOL
I liked Long suffering Kimmie because she was logical and less prone to emotional outbursts like the rest of the cast (including the men). She still is but all the flaws and pick me desperation is clear for the world to see.

I won’t lie I Ms Wanda, non of the mums can hold a candle to her.

BoujeeNotBad

Whitley Gilbert
Reaction score
Reactions
104,628 2,024 107
Alleybux

She does look like my little pony lmao! I knew that she looked like something but I couldn’t put my finger on it.

arrow10

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
100,729 7,317 5,852
Alleybux
Sis you dislike all of them.. my kind of lady LOL
I liked Long suffering Kimmie because she was logical and less prone to emotional outbursts like the rest of the cast (including the men). She still is but all the flaws and pick me desperation is clear for the world to see.

I won’t lie I Ms Wanda, non of the mums can hold a candle to her.
LOL thanks. I agree Kimmie is the best of the worse. My main issue with her is she is like Kandi in that she seems to be overly concerned with her image, so everything is controlled and held back. But even Kandi lets loose every now and then. Kimmie knows her ass can't stand Tisha but she keeps her mouth shut for the sake of peace and family. Girl fµck that, yall are all on a show. If you wanna drag Tisha and her loud ass mama, do it.

sierra

Coach
Reaction score
Reactions
92,586 6,132 3,640
Alleybux
OK. Sierra is the "kooky" character this cycle. Keyra is the young bubbly. Janelle is the one everyone wants. Kat is the xes bomb.

Ravenous Raven

GI, Shazam, Dino (H-Town)
Reaction score
Reactions
80,498 3,371 2,668
Alleybux
Sometimes, I enjoy this show, but I think I’m hate watching at this point. I feel embarrassed for Tisha so often because she’s so dumb.
YOOOOOO!! I just started this show and this ole dummy! She is just dumb. Can’t talk and is a fool! She irritates me !!!

Ravenous Raven

GI, Shazam, Dino (H-Town)
Reaction score
Reactions
80,498 3,371 2,668
Alleybux
5 - I don’t think Maurice will ever practice law. I think he sees the law degree to give him a leg up when sending out credit repair form letters. Like it’ll look more official if it’s from a law office. He has scammer written all over that big head.
I HOLLEREDERDEDED AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA