Quantcast

Love Victor Season 2 Watch thread

PrettyLLiar

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
18,895 261 109
Alleybux
Lmao I'm rewatching season 1 because I forgot what happens...
Victor does the most, honestly.
Effing Hell, I wish he would have just told the truth from the beginning. But then there wouldn’t be the point of the show. He did Mia dirty.

I went in liking him and then I couldn’t stand his ass lol.

melaninmuse

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
112,030 7,345 271
Alleybux
Effing Hell, I wish he would have just told the truth from the beginning. But then there wouldn’t be the point of the show. He did Mia dirty.

I went in liking him and then I couldn’t stand his ass lol.

ch...I felt so sad for mia. he was so selfish smh.

melaninmuse

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
112,030 7,345 271
Alleybux
Chile mia is spiraling and it's only episode 2.

And poor Pillar is in love with Felix

melaninmuse

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
112,030 7,345 271
Alleybux
I binged the whole series yesterday & finished this morning it was cute lol that grown ass man playing andrew is a crime!!

lmao that's Cuba gooding jr.'s son

1623522674583.png

he's actually only in his early 20s lmao.

maybe the yt genes are making him age badly
1623522692185.png

Toffie

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
18,638 351 20
Alleybux
I’m here but Imma be a week late because Disney + said fµck U.K. fans

meroe

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
15,696 653 208
Alleybux
I binged the whole series yesterday & finished this morning it was cute lol that grown ass man playing andrew is a crime!!

Damn! You harsh lmao ! He's like 24 and Mia 25, his white genes are betraying him and let's be honest Cuba aged like milk too tbh he only looked young in boys in the hood lol then his face aged

melaninmuse

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
112,030 7,345 271
Alleybux
I wonder if he got lipo like Drake, the abs are looking suspect and he was a bit chubby before:

1623544079304.png

1623544098222.png

P.O.S.H.

rich ass b!tch w/ a attitude
SUPER MODERATOR
Reaction score
Reactions
122,844 1,372 416
Alleybux
Okay so this show achieved the rare distinction of having season 2 be better than season 1. I loved every fµck!ng second of this hot ass mess.

First, I have to say I’m so happy they didn’t write covid into this show. So many shows did that corny sh!t this season and I dropped every last one of them. I don’t care to be entertained by the horrible sh!t I’m living through.

Benji and Victor were so cute together. Like my face was aching smiling at these two. Until Benji put his white man in America side on full display. The way he acted after Victor’s mom caught them having xes was wild. Victor’s mom’s arc over the season was realistic of someone who loves her son but was struggling and I loved seeing her growth.

Its Rahim > Benji for me but we all know Victor will end up with Benji even if he does pick Rahim. Rahim was a great addition to the cast and I love him so much lol. He probably deserves better than Victor.

Lake has the best lines and I absolutely love her character. I don’t know how I feel about her and Felix but I do know that her and Lucy made me roll my eyes. It feels very forced for them to go there even though Lucy gave big lesbian energy from jump. Her and Andrew were never realistic.

Felix and Pilar…they really do it for me. I just hope they wouldn’t put them together for Felix to eventually go back to Lake because that would cause so much friction between Felix and Victor’s entire family considering how close they are….which means this is exactly what they’ll do.

Mia’s father is trash. The audacity to tell his brand new wife that he would put her happiness before his ambitions with Mia sitting right there. I can’t wait to see her mom and I look forward to seeing their relationship play out. Also very happy she and Andrew finally found each other.

I know it’s not possible but I really wish every lgbtq+ teen had as much support from family, friends and schoolmates as Victor did. It was really sweet to see him be able to be out and affectionate with Benji everywhere.

This show is good. Damn good. Beautifully shot, well written and well acted. I need season 3 yesterday.

vantablaque

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
17,357 392 159
Alleybux
I forgot what happened in the first season. Just that Mia deserves better. Let me go rewatch and watch the current season.

Caramel Flava

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
314,716 9,059 1,348
Alleybux
I can’t take Mekhi Pfeifer seriously in this role I’m always laughing but it’s good to see him still working

Caramel Flava

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
314,716 9,059 1,348
Alleybux
I actually binged both seasons this weekend

I actually find the Victor storyline the least compelling. I don’t like Benji bc he just gives me a-hole Yt privilege vibes & I found him disrespectful as hell & disgusting outing Victor to his brother like that. It seems like they want Benji to be endgame & I just dont care about him

Also Benji didn’t care about Victors mom nor did he apologize for his behavior in disrespecting her home & outing Victor to her youngest son. Benji you can just tell is used to never holding himself accountable

I also find Victor to be a mess. He quietly lets chaos ensue before intervening on situations that never would’ve escalated had he said/done something.

Raul has chemistry w/Victors sister to me so they could’ve made him bisexual or straight

I still wish they made Victor bisexual like Justin from 13 reasons why bc he had chemistry w/Mia

I FF through most of the Victor focused episode

I actually found Victors parents more interesting. I lowkey wanted the dad to date that lady a little while longer. Or I would like to see Armando date a black woman that he’s serious about. I do find it hypocritical of Isabel to give Armando an ultimatum on what he wants to do meanwhile she didn’t stop the affair w/her husbands boss until he found out & beat his ass & lost his job. Had he not found out she would’ve continued that affair. If there’s a season 3 I see him coming back trying to woo Isabel just as she’s trying to get back w/her husband and Armando regretting cutting things off w/the p.flag lady

Felix’s mom story was sad. I hope she’s still getting help as an outpatient

I didn’t care Too much about Felix/Lake bc he was moreso into Lake bc she was his “dream girl” but Pilar is his true match

Mia & Andrew are my faves & I would love a show just focused on their story. Flashbacks of how they became so close bc they had instant chemistry from the 1st episode & the way Andrew looked @ her.

I was hoping for some love scenes, dates & more time showing Mia & Andrew’s connection. Also Mia softening up more & not pushing away Andrew away so much but expressing her feelings more. also some backstory on Andrew’s family would be nice too

I think a nice touch would’ve been an impact on how their grades or how they behaved in classes outside of texting eachother affected their grades or activities besides basketball & this season the new character I didn’t even realize til the end of the season he was into photography

Mia’s dad is complete & utter trash. He’s a lot like Mia’s mom in that it seems once her mom left, Mia’s father once Mia got old enough just chose to disappear all the time “for work” but really it was his outlet for being pissed @ his mom for beating him to the punch. Once you reach a certain point in college admin jobs especially it’s literally a lifetime job @ whatever school. Mia’s father simply is power hungry & doesn’t like to stay in one place for too long

PrettyLLiar

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
18,895 261 109
Alleybux
I like Rahim. I want to see him and Victor develop slowly. Things are new for the both of them.

Benjamin was getting on my nerves and I’m over him. I think it’s a cool relationship for Victor to have someone who had experience. But now I’m ready for them to be over.

Mia’s dad is selfish. I get it, it’s a dream job. But think about your daughter and her feeling. What about her. Why not even come up with a solution. She would be graduating soon anyways. Could have come up with something.

I liked that the dad was the accepting one. And glad it showed the mother realistically.

Glad he found acceptance.

I’m interested to see what happens with Felix. Him and Pilar are cute and him and Lake were cute too. Don’t want any triangle, I will be so annoyed. His character has actually been interesting to watch.

The actor who plays Andrew lost weight in his face or something. It makes him look much older than he is.

STFU

Reaction score
Reactions
19,031 1,066 595
Alleybux
I'm only watching this dumbass show to see my husband, Mason Gooding.

I hope he gets better roles in the future. No more sh!tty high school shows either, because his ass is looking old as hell.

Last edited:

Bagatelle

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
52,440 1,680 868
Alleybux
I am in my 40's but I loves coming of age/ teenage angst TV shows.
Also representation matters