Quantcast

Loving to F*** black women is not the same as loving black women

Kiku

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
4,345 188 46
Alleybux
In light of all these recent, so called "woke" men of all walks of life claiming to come to the defense of black women, this video is right on time. She only zoned in on "conscious" black men, but you can apply it to all men really ..cough cough the photographer guy and Jacob what's his face (I forgot his name, y'all know who I'm talking about).
Ladies, don't let them fool you with their "wokeness", you stay woke.

Start at 02:30
[video=youtube;xGeVaIBJ_bk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGeVaIBJ_bk[/video]

O.o

Black Women Disproportionately @ Risk For Homicide
Reaction score
Reactions
401,375 11,864 9,185
Alleybux
Some women are so desperate for validation, attention, affection and acceptance, that they don't care. It's mind boggling.

MrsWarren

Boss Up
Reaction score
Reactions
18,684 287 69
Alleybux
I'm sorry to say but when I see appreciate threads for white men on this site just because they looked in the direction of a black woman I get sick.

Are some of us so damn desperate for white validation that anything they do is 10x better than our own?

Sad.

KinkyCoily

Vision Blocking Fro
Reaction score
Reactions
148,467 2,117 1,011
Alleybux
Some women are so desperate for validation, attention, affection and acceptance, that they don't care. It's mind boggling.
This.

True love, doesn't need to be shown or told ad nauseam. It's already implied.

Shells

6god
Reaction score
Reactions
23,908 67 26
Alleybux
"Loving to fµck black women is not the same as loving black women"

Exactly! I said that before and it applies to ALL men not just white. Some of these same men claiming to "love" bw aren't marrying bw and providing for them [and their kids], just getting her pregnant and leaving her a single mother. Just because you find bw attractive doesn't mean you actually "love" us. Actions speak louder than words.

God Anghellic

ScheminLikeADemonInPmLand
Reaction score
Reactions
3,490 377 556
Alleybux
This is Hip-Hop culture in a nutshell. It openly worships black women's curves, lips, and asses so much that it's got nonblack women getting surgery and trying to twerk. But, in the same breath promotes being deadbeat to black women, calling black women out of their names, etc.

Aegina

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
82 1
Alleybux
Exactly!
I met a French guy here not too long ago, he is my friend's friend. He said: " you know before I married my wife (white) I only dated Black women" I almost through my glass at him. So we're good enough to date but not to marry??? fµck you!
I laugh when they said his wife left him for their GP!

Luune

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
15,418 705 64
Alleybux
Repeat that sh!t!

tumblr_inline_o312ixmqhX1qb6pfa_500.gif

Vayerling

BLESSED while you OBSESS!
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
56,289 1,650 1,998
Alleybux
"more than 72 percent of children in the African-American community are born out of wedlock."

When you do not start from a place of love, financial stability, emotionally secure & educated married black parents to equip you with the very tools to combat racism on a daily basis everything else is an uphill battle.

Many black people think it is a badge of honor to struggle in the face of white supremacy. That struggle creeps into all our lives even those of us with money and education everyday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlJS3gvuY94

EDUCATION
1) 42 percent of Black children are educated in all high-poverty schools (both elementary and secondary). By comparison: 38 percent of Latino children are educated in high-poverty schools, 31 percent of Native American children are educated in high-poverty schools, 15 percent of Pacific Islander and Asian children are educated in high-poverty schools, and 6 percent of White children are educated in high-poverty schools.
2) Black youth make up 16 percent of public school students and 9 percent of private school students in grades K–12 nationwide but account for: 35 percent of in-school suspensions, 35 percent of those who experience one out-of school suspension, 46 percent of those who experience multiple out-of-school suspensions, and 39 percent of those who are expelled.
3) The unemployment rate for Black high school dropouts is 47 percent. By comparison, the unemployment rate for White high school dropouts is 26 percent.

ENVIRONMENT
4) 78 percent of Black Americans live within 30 miles of a coal-fired power plant, compared with 56 percent of White Americans.
5) African Americans are 20 percent more likely than Whites to have asthma, a condition that is exacerbated by air pollution.
6) Black Americans cause one-eighth the amount of global warming pollution caused by White Americans.
7) Hurricane Katrina shrank the Black population in New Orleans by 57 percent.

ENTERTAINMENT & SPORTS
8) Black writers are underrepresented as television writers by a factor of 2 to 1, compared with the percentage of Black people in the U.S. general population.
9) Black actors have received only 4 percent of the Oscars for best acting since 1929.
10) Although African Americans make up just 67 percent of the players in the NFL, Black players received 92 percent of the unsportsmanlike conduct penalties during the 2010–11 season—a statistic that sociologists believe may be linked to a negative reaction to “cockiness” or “self-promotion” when demonstrated by a Black player.

HEALTH
11) Black mothers are more than twice as likely as White mothers to experience the death of a baby within the first 28 days of the infant’s life.
12) African Americans make up 4 percent of all adults reporting serious psychological distress, but that percentage doubles for African Americans below the poverty line.
13) Most of the nation’s worst food deserts are disproportionately located in cities with a high percentage of Black Americans. The nine worst food deserts are located in the following cities (percent African American): New Orleans (60 percent), Chicago (33 percent, Atlanta (54 percent), Memphis (63 percent), Minneapolis (19 percent), San Francisco, in the historically Black communities Bayview, Hunters Point, and Visitacion Valley (33 percent and 13, respectively), Detroit (83 percent),New York City (26 percent), Camden, New Jersey (48 percent)

JUSTICE
14) Only 14 percent of Black Americans have a great deal of confidence in local police officers to treat Black and White Americans equally, compared with 38 percent of Whites.
15) Nationwide, 16 percent of persons under the age of 18 are Black, and 32 percent of total juvenile arrests are of Black youth.
16) 55 percent of Black Americans report avoiding certain places or neighborhoods because of a concern over crime, compared with 46 percent of White Americans.
17) Wages grow at a 21 percent slower rate for Black formerly incarcerated people than for White formerly incarcerated people.
18) The rate of drug use among Black people ages 12 and older is 10 percent, yet Black people account for 32 percent of those arrested for “drug abuse violations” in the United States.

MONEY & JOBS
19) The unemployment rate for African Americans with a four-year college degree is 8 percent, almost double the unemployment rate for similarly educated Whites (4.5 percent).
20) The current Black real median household income is 16.8 percent lower than its pre-2001 recession peak.
21) Although Black (including multiracial Black) people make up just 14 percent of the U.S. population, 37 percent of people who are homeless are Black.
22) African Americans are nearly twice as likely as all Americans to have been affected by the mortgage lending crisis; up to one-quarter of all African Americans who purchased a home in the years leading up to the 2008 recession may ultimately lose it.

POLITICS, VOTING, CIVIL ENGAGEMENT
23) African Americans compose 8 percent of state legislators nationwide, a figure almost unchanged since 1992, when 7 percent of state legislators were Black.
24) 25 percent of elderly African American voters (compared with 8 percent of elderly Whites) do not possess the identification that would be required under new photo-ID laws introduced in 40 states before the 2012 election.
25) One in every 13 African Americans of voting age is disenfranchised because of a felony conviction, a rate more than four times greater than the rate for the rest of the U.S. population.

Monique W. Morris is co-founder of the National Black Women’s Justice

HeadsWillRoll

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
45,610 3,131 3,168
Alleybux
What are they supposed to love black women for, then, if not appearance? All black women are different in terms of personality, on a global level, we differ in culture and values drastically. The only thing we *generally* have in common is appearance.
I mean, I understand if a black man, for an example, says he loves black women based on the fact that said man was raised by black women (as well as black men, of course), or they love specifically, African American women for blacktivism, culture, mannerisms, though even that is a generalisation.
When people say they love black women, I just assume it's based on some preference they have for our physical features.

Kate Bush

Formerly "Unnie"
Reaction score
Reactions
113,244 1,890 883
Alleybux
This reminds me of everyone giving Drake props for seemingly being attracted to darker black women. In this climate of hip-hop where everything is white and light, I can understand women feeling flattered by Drake's actions. But are we really supposed to be thrilled that this man uses black women for xes? Is that an accomplishment? Black women have been used for xes by men of all races for ages. It don't mean jack sh!t. We are still one of the most unmarried and unprotected groups of women in this country.

O.o

Black Women Disproportionately @ Risk For Homicide
Reaction score
Reactions
401,375 11,864 9,185
Alleybux
LSA has changed. It's now being overrun by #incels (just like the Coli). Women who've NEVER been or can't maintain stable healthy relationships with men.

gingermckenna

Feisty b!tch
Reaction score
Reactions
328 13 9
Alleybux
Too many men out here loving our bodies and not valuing and loving our minds.

Teala Dunn

Starter
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
100 1
Alleybux
We are the twerking, fat assed, sassy dick receptacles to 96% of the men who claim to love us.

herbalmintea

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
171,786 7,962 1,970
Alleybux
YES! I LOVE THIS VIDEO! And this is why I question EVERY man who purports himself to be a supporter of women on social media.

I'll be honest, once upon a time ago I had a crush on man who purports himself to be an ally of the black community. He admired the Black Panthers, he listened to black music, read novels (fiction and non-fiction) about black people, and he had a preference for black women. But the more I learned about him, the more I started to question his motives. He admitted that he had no interesting in marrying; only having children. He was kind of an asshole to some people who would ask him questions on his social media sites, but WORST OF ALL...he dated a high school girl when he was a sophomore in college (I'm not sure how old she was. Somewhere between 16 and 18), and sexted with an 18 year old he was supposedly mentoring for a program. And yes, all these young girls are black. After that, I ignored his ass completely.

Black women (and girls) need to be careful about these men who claim they "love" and "respect" us. Actions speak louder than words.

This reminds me of everyone giving Drake props for seemingly being attracted to darker black women. In this climate of hip-hop where everything is white and light, I can understand women feeling flattered by Drake's actions. But are we really supposed to be thrilled that this man uses black women for xes? Is that an accomplishment? Black women have been used for xes by men of all races for ages. It don't mean jack sh!t. We are still one of the most unmarried and unprotected groups of women in this country.

Do you remember that article from Buzzfeed where a BLACK WOMAN celebrated the fact that Drake is xesually attracted to black women? She basically said that we should give Drake props because in the hip hop world, non-BW are put on a pedestal and it's nice to see a man of color show appreciation for BW. If that's not the saddest sh!t I've ever heard...a man should be celebrated for wanting to fµck women?????? Her standards are low.

Shells

6god
Reaction score
Reactions
23,908 67 26
Alleybux
What are they supposed to love black women for, then, if not appearance? All black women are different in terms of personality, on a global level, we differ in culture and values drastically. The only thing we *generally* have in common is appearance.
I mean, I understand if a black man, for an example, says he loves black women based on the fact that said man was raised by black women (as well as black men, of course), or they love specifically, African American women for blacktivism, culture, mannerisms, though even that is a generalisation.
When people say they love black women, I just assume it's based on some preference they have for our physical features.

I didn't watch the video yet, but just because you find someone [or even a group of ppl] physically attractive does not mean you love them

If you love something you will value it, cherish it, treat it well, etc not just sleep with it.

If somebody has xes with someone does it automatically mean they "love" them?

Posting pics of unclad bw online doesn't mean you love bw either

Some men say they "love" bw but it's really lust. Lust is not the same thing as love.

If you pump and dump bw [baby mamas instead of wives], do you really "love" them?

In my post, i referred to men who impregnate black women and do not marry them, many of those men claim to "love" bw but it does not show in their actions

In other words, "loving to fµck black women is not the same as loving black women"

Kiku

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
4,345 188 46
Alleybux

I would have to disagree. For me being black/of African descent is more than just about physical appearance. That's only part of it. Being black is a combination of the way you look and of course your cultural background, your heritage etc. I completely disagree with you when you state that on a global level our culture and values differ drastically. For me it has been the exact opposite. Of course there are cultural differences between different African groups, but to state that those differences are drastic and huge? No, not imo. To me the fundament, the soul of black culture or various black cultures is a lot more similar than it's different.
With that said, no, people who claim to love black women shouldn't make that statement based on our appearance only since, at least imo, we also share cultural and spiritual similarities. And those cultural/spiritual similarities are amazing, too.

Vayerling

BLESSED while you OBSESS!
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
56,289 1,650 1,998
Alleybux
LSA has changed. It's now being overrun by #incels (just like the Coli). Women who've NEVER been or can't maintain stable healthy relationships with men.

Many fonts think it is normal and a right of passage for a man to mistreat, abuse, cheat and lie to them.

jeido

charidotes dolius charmophron
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
43,091 673 315
Alleybux
Loving to F*** black women is not the same as loving black women

that's the G-d's honest truth..for all men, every color. That's where these firey BlackLuv and blindly IRLuv ppl just run off the damn rails.

They're not looking at individual behavior closely enough. A guy who allegedly "Loooooves black wimmen" & has a certain color/race meatsuit gets a free pass to eff you over. Dumb.

kamikazemind

Good to hear from you bish
Reaction score
Reactions
67,443 1,264 531
Alleybux
YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! this is the damn truth!!!!

And might I add in some cases.. even if the man marries you it still doesn't mean he loves and honors his woman and black women.

Reaction score
Reactions
2,085 174 441
Alleybux
Men, unless they're gay or for lack of better words, lacking testosterone, hang out with women mostly out of xesual interest in them.

The question is, why is this such a "evil" thing? We're human beings, animals, who have xesual attractions to each other. It is what it is I can understand if "woke" dudes are insincere only for the sake of getting pussy, and that can be insulting.

However, if said "Woke" dude is genuinely "woke" but also wants to get in the panties, is it wrong?

Women are very much easy to wind up using "talk" and "Game" so if he maybe plays it up a bit to make the task of getting some a bit easier, I don't see it as evil. Only a problem if the woman lets him know shes not interested and he doesn't get the hint. Otherwise, have fun I say

fitpudd

Don't Play With Me
Reaction score
Reactions
49,040 1,078 607
Alleybux
We need to teach our girls lessons about men period.....I actually find this more pervasive intra-racially within our communities, either way we've left our girls to be open prey.....

Reaction score
Reactions
2,085 174 441
Alleybux
We are the twerking, fat assed, sassy dick receptacles to 96% of the men who claim to love us.
Most men want to fµck women. Stop the presses.

Doesn't mean they still can't be in relationships with said women. Doesn't matter what the man's individual interest are (in this case, black consciousness), use the same criteria you use with any potential suitor and have the same expectation. Just because they're into black consciousness, doesn't mean they have sound moral judgment when it comes to dealing with women, and just like any other situation they will pump and dump as likely as any other mane.

Teala Dunn

Starter
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
100 1
Alleybux

Doesn't mean they still can't be in relationships with said women. Doesn't matter what the man's individual interest are (in this case, black consciousness), use the same criteria you use with any potential suitor and have the same expectation. Just because they're into black consciousness, doesn't mean they have sound moral judgment when it comes to dealing with women, and just like any other situation they will pump and dump as likely as any other mane.

What?

Freshwaters9

#1 Good Guy
Reaction score
Reactions
461 16 24
Alleybux
It's a blurry distinction in these pro black street :disdain: thinking xes=love

Artemisia Caria

Forever Young
Reaction score
Reactions
1,153 44 13
Alleybux
Very true. Being xesually desired is not the same as being loved and respected.

And this is true to all races of women and the men who supposedly love them.

All men have very low standard when it comes to xes. Young women need to learn to demand more if xes alone does not satisfy your need in the relationship.

karyn

Don’t do me y’all. Black Karyn since 2006
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
190,986 4,026 3,303
Alleybux
Duh. Slave owners should've taught us that.

Luune

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
15,418 705 64
Alleybux
I'm sorry, I know this is a serious topic, but this GIF is cracking me up and disturbing me at the same time. Who is she and what was her cause?

I couldn't tell ya but I'm getting Christian zeal vibes!

mystikspiral

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,678 505 493
Alleybux

Huh? No one here is objecting to men finding black women xesually desirable. The problem is men who claim to "love black women", but only use them for xes. xes, on its own, is not love.

Yes, men can be in relationships with black women, be conscious etc., but if "pumping and dumping" is your MO, please, please, please don't claim to "love" black women.

Reaction score
Reactions
2,085 174 441
Alleybux
Huh? No one here is objecting to men finding black women xesually desirable. The problem is men who claim to "love black women", but only use them for xes. xes, on it's own, is not love.

Yes, men can be in relationships with black women, be conscious etc., but if "pumping and dumping" is your MO, please, please, please don't claim to "love" black women.
Pumping and dumping is something scummy dudes do regardless of the context though, so its not a unique issue in the "conscious" community. I'm not saying its not worth highlighting those that use consciousness as a cover for using women, but its simply another manifestation of a large issue of men in general who don't respect women in general.

Meadow48

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
45 4 27
Alleybux
YES! I LOVE THIS VIDEO! And this is why I question EVERY man who purports himself to be a supporter of women on social media.

I'll be honest, once upon a time ago I had a crush on man who purports himself to be an ally of the black community. He admired the Black Panthers, he listened to black music, read novels (fiction and non-fiction) about black people, and he had a preference for black women. But the more I learned about him, the more I started to question his motives. He admitted that he had no interesting in marrying; only having children. He was kind of an asshole to some people who would ask him questions on his social media sites, but WORST OF ALL...he dated a high school girl when he was a sophomore in college (I'm not sure how old she was. Somewhere between 16 and 18), and sexted with an 18 year old he was supposedly mentoring for a program. And yes, all these young girls are black. After that, I ignored his ass completely.

Black women (and girls) need to be careful about these men who claim they "love" and "respect" us. Actions speak louder than words.

Do you remember that article from Buzzfeed where a BLACK WOMAN celebrated the fact that Drake is xesually attracted to black women? She basically said that we should give Drake props because in the hip hop world, non-BW are put on a pedestal and it's nice to see a man of color show appreciation for BW. If that's not the saddest sh!t I've ever heard...a man should be celebrated for wanting to fµck women?????? Her standards are low.

I completely agree! I got so much secondhand embarrassment from that article. The saddest part is there are a lot of fonts in those Drake threads that agree with the woman who wrote that article and actually praise him because he has xes with black women, as if that means he loves and respects them. They also love to talk about how great it is that he is not colorstruck and they always bring up the non-lightskinned black women that he has messed with like Bria Myles, Catya Washington, Serena Williams, Maliah Michel, and Kyra Chaos. They completely fail to mention that he was with Bria, Catya, Maliah, and Kyra during the early years of his rap career when he was still trying to shed his corny Degrassi image.

He probably noticed how the majority of his peers in the rap game only mess with light skin black or non-black women and knew that black women would throw him a parade and fully support him when they saw him "dating" black women like Catya, Maliah, Kyra, Serena, Bria.

It's interesting that now that he is the "hottest man in the rap game" you don't see him messing with black women like that anymore or as much. The only one that keeps reappearing is Serena Williams, who just happens to be the # 1 female tennis player in the world and someone he can get publicity off of. This man is so calculated it's not even funny. I'm sure it was completely coincidental that he started showing up to Serena's games when she was on the verge of making history and their "relationship" seemed to fizzle out not long after she lost.

If Drake ever does get married, I can almost guarantee you that she will be a light-skinned mixed women and if she is brown or dark, she will still be mixed with naturally silky, curly hair like those Ethiopian girls that he loves so much. Drake's dick isn't color struck. He will have xes with almost any women willing to spread her legs for him, but Drake's mind is very much color struck. It's so obvious that he prefers black women like Zoe Kravitz and Rihanna or the exotic black women, like the Ethiopian and Somali women.

But I'm sure those who praise him for having xes with black women as if that means he actually loves and respects them will continue to praise him and buy his music, his expensive ovo clothing, and whatever other product he sells to masses. He is laughing at y'all all the way to the bank!

Anyway, this is a great thread topic and I'm so glad you brought this up because some of y'all need to wake up. Lust and xes does not equal love and respect!

EvolvingWoman

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
14,677 129 67
Alleybux
​now you know they don't wanna hear this truth on the first Sunday of April!

Peekabooheart

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
803 3 14
Alleybux
It's really sad how many young black women confuse being sexed and used with being loved. Some of them even pursue unhealthy xesual relationships with loser men because they honestly think that's affection, or even worse...that it's the only kind of affection they're worthy of.

:sad 512x512:

The good news is I'm seeing more and more black women and teens waking up to the bµllsh!t. I do think all this discussion on and off the internet has been part of making that happen.

jeido

charidotes dolius charmophron
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
43,091 673 315
Alleybux
We need to teach our girls lessons about men period.....I actually find this more pervasive intra-racially within our communities, either way we've left our girls to be open prey.....

yes i think it's from this false sense of security & comfort when the guy 'looks like you/can use the same comb'...and now with the IR hype machine I'm afraid the same pattern will emerge 'Oh he's a diff color & he's into me/#swirllife' so the defenses drop again...and women/girls will get got.

mystikspiral

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,678 505 493
Alleybux
Pumping and dumping is something scummy dudes do regardless of the context though, so its not a unique issue in the "conscious" community. I'm not saying its not worth highlighting those that use consciousness as a cover for using women, but its simply another manifestation of a large issue of men in general who don't respect women in general.

I'm not really hung up on the conscious bit. Whether conscious or not, black or white or whatever, I think that men who only use women for xes should stop saying that they "love" [insert type] women. Of course, they probably say it because it works.