Quantcast

LSA Dictionary

O. Penderghast

Fake School Slut
Reaction score
Reactions
2,061 3 2
Alleybux
Have you ever wondered into a thread and seen words that you have never seen before:confused:?
Ever looked at an acronym used by another user and thought :261:?

Tired of feeling out of the loop:dunno:?

Well thanks to some of our valued members your misery can end now you too will be well versed in alley talk. Enjoy!!!

PS: Please fell free to add

O. Penderghast

Fake School Slut
Reaction score
Reactions
2,061 3 2
Alleybux
Lipstick Alley Dictionary
A HIT HYENA HOLLARS - formerly a hit dog hollars. When complaing about another poster without mentioning their s/n, unsaid poster comes into thread to beef. Much like throwing a rock into a pack of dogs and the one hit yelps.
Ex. Poster A complains about Poster B without mentioning Poster B. Poster B enters thread to beef with Poster A. (I would mention the exact thread, but why start the crap over again). Prompting Poster A to say: 'I guess a hit hyena hollars'.

ACORN - A descriptive title given to one LRogers and her nut-like appearance from afar when her head shape/pixie hairstyle (albeit cute) mesh to complete an 'acorn' silhouette in the club.
Ex. Not another Acorn thread!

ALMOND/LIL' ALMOND/ALMONDY- (n.)(adj.)(slang)- Term used to describe a man who appears to be homophobic, yet cannot stop making threads about gay people and entertaining gay people on his own board. (2) a deeply closeted and resentful, yet flamboyant, homosexual.
Ex- Why is lil' Almond always making threads about gay people or following gay people around the board. Don;t he know that picture of his bald spot and waves is confirming his almondy status??

ASH-(n.) (1) Corruption of the word "Ass". Most likely originated as a means to get around a forum filter. (2) the dry white skin on a posters elbows or knees that show up at the worst time, which is normally in a beef thread that involves dissing your photos.
Ex- "Get your ash off the board and take care of them kids!"
Ex.2- "Is that ash or did someone wrap a white stocking around your kneecap?"

AVY-(n.)(slang) Slang for avatar, the small photo under your user name in the forum.
Ex.- I spent all those points on a personal avy just for that fool to come and change it on me. Punk ass..."

BEATING BRAKES OFF A b!tch- (V.) Used to describe a horrendous physical assault that will leave you incapacitated and getting your meals through an I.V.Bag. Originally taken from the term for a dilapidated vehicle that is in such bad shape, it cannot move. This threat is usually made in response to something that either angered or embarrassed another member to the point that they become an E-gangsta.
Ex.- Yams - "Imma gonna beat the brakes off u b!tch, I done got saved and look what u made me do!!!" The lord is my Shepard, he know what I want!"

BEYONCE- (n.)(pers.) In the industry, she is a famous singer who was once a member of destiny's child. In the LSA community, she is a great divider and Queen of the Stans. Only a few levels under inter-racial dating, Beyonce is at the center of several controversial threads. If you don't like her, you are a hayter and belong on that side. If you love her, you are a stan and belong on the other side. These two sides meet up and draw battle lines all over the board, but are mainly concentrated in the Celeb section of the forums. Everything from her shoes to her hair is either mocked, imitated, or dissected. Dissing her in front of the wrong person could lead to you getting a fist punch via Private Message. Casualties on both sides of the battle are quickly replaced with a new batch of stans and hayters. Members declaring neutrality often stand on the sidelines and glare at the wanton whodikkery displayed by both sides. Somewhere, Beyonce is staring pensively out of her hotel window, wondering when peace will come to this land.

BISH- (n.)(mispron.) Corruption of the word "b!tch". Origin is unknown, but several messageboards block expletives, so members work around the rule by deliberate misspellings of the original word. This is not the case on LSA, but it may be the origin.
Ex.- Bish, PLEASE!!!

b!tch MADE- (adj.) Term given to a person whose posts are reminiscent of b!tch dialect. These poster are cut from the same cloth as Benedict Arnold, Tony Taylor, Judas, Cris Crocker, and all other famous b!tches. Normally seen wearing a three piece suit made of ass skin, lower intestines, rectums, and starfish arms. These fagglums were born from b!tch ass fraggles, receive their degrees from b!tch-Made Community College, and go on to lead their fellow b!tches in a quest filled with stupidity, illiteracy, and almonds. b!tch-made individuals can be found lurking around the back alley trying to be a star on the come up, playing on the phone of other members, or in the xes alley trying to get laid in the only place they have a chance...cybercity. The entire life cycle of most b!tch-made idividuals is one big Epic Fail.
Ex.- " Take you blue-gummed, Nu-Nile drenched, b!tch-made ass back to Sandra Rose. You gets no rhythm up in here."

BLOWN TUBES- (phrase) (slang)- Female infertility. crudely refers to the condition of a sterile woman's fallopian tubes, which are incapable of delivering eggs to the uterus.
Ex.- Hoe, don't worry about my kids! you need to be trying to fix your nasty ass blown tubes..scratch that..we don;t need anything else looking like you running around this b!tch!"

CAREER BUILDER MONK-E-MAIL- (n.) An Internet application that allows you to broadcast an audio message over the web. Called monkey mail because the the chimps that are animated in step with your voice, this application has been used to deliver verbal fist punches all over LSA. Whether you want to call someone a yuck-mouth gerbil, a hammer-jawed rapscallion, or an extra in the remake of "Cornbread Earl and Me"...when you want to absolutely, positively get your message across to every motherfµcker on the board, Monk-e-mail was the way to go..accept no substitutes!!
Ex.- "Did you hear the monkey mail that ol' girl posted about your mama?? She said she needs her converse, kanekalon wig, and K-Y Jelly back, you skeletor looking skeezer!"

CARL WEBER(WITH ONE "B")- (N.)(person)- A somewhat famous author of hood novels such as "The First Lady", "So You Call Yourself A Man", and "Lord, who drank all the Kool-aid?". Members on the board were accused of being Carl and his wife in real life, which lead to the only "cease and desist" notice in LSA history By Condi. This debacle is considered an "Epic Fail" for those who started the rumors.
Ex- "Keep stating that a member is Carl Webber or his wife can lead to you being banned..be smart."

CASPER- (n.) Name given to a poster who used to post regularly but now only shows occasionally to give rep points or communicate with their crew in PM Land. When you do see them in a thread, it is as if you have seen a ghost. These posters generally have RL issues that take precedence and can only post in spurts. However, several posters have become caspers simply because they no longer want to put up with the drama that is LSA.
Ex.- Curvy is a classic example of a regular poster going the casper route.

CHICKEN WINGS- (n.) (visual adj.) Pictorial depiction of hot wings, a popular food items at gatherings. Generally means that a beef is about to get good and everyone needs to settle in to watch the madness.
Ex.- "ooooh, this gon' be good!!! Who got the hot wings? And don;t forget the ranch!"

CHOCOLATE STARFISH-(n.)(slang) Your anus. Given that name because if you (clinically) look at an anus, it is puckered and darker than the rest of your ass. The puckering gives the appearance of little starfish arms.
Ex.- "Please keep lil' Almond away from Aztec's chocolate starfish...SMH."

CLIT RIDER/CLIT FLEA- (n.)(slang) (1)term used for a person who constantly beef in support of their friends on the board regardless if they are wrong or right. (2) Someone who is constantly singing the praises of another board member in hopes of being accepted into their online clique. (3) Any persons that sides with another poster with even knowing what the issue is.(4) Anyone who looks at you wrong.(5) Any poster that posts too much. (6) Any poster that owns black shoes. (7) Any poster that has been called a clit rider by a group of five or more members. (8) Any poster that disagrees with another posters position. (9) Any poster that uses the red alley instead of the blue alley.
(10) One of the most overused terms on LSA. May be over taken by the funnier, more modern "clit flea".
Ex.- "All y'all are a bunch of clit riders!!!"

CLOWN SHOES- (n.)(slang)(adj.)- Used to describe someone who is putting on a show on the boards.
Ex- "Child, sit down and take off the clown shoes. Nobody is watching for you right now"

CO-SIGN- (v.) To been an agreement with the sentiments of another poster. Originating from the money market, co-signing a loan bolsters lender confidence and makes you a safer investment choice. Unfortunately, co-signing on LSA will possibly make you appear mentally challenged and unstable, especially if you co-sign with the wrong sh!t. May also get you labeled as a clit-flea.
Ex.- "why are you co-signing that bµllsh!t? Everybody knows Heavy D and the Boys was the greatest group of all time!! fµck!ng clit flea!!"

CUM BUCKET/CUM CAN- (n.)(slang) A no good, scandalous women who sleeps with people for gas money or is constantly trying to be a Sports Field jump-off.
Ex.- Shut the fµck up, Cum Can. Come talk to me when you find a better way to get gas money besides blowing the second string of the lakers..."

DAZ DILLINGER/ DAT ***** DAZ-(pers.)(subj.) Semi-famous rapper signed on Death Row Records. Snoop Dogg is his cousin and he is semi-famous for rapping on "the Chronic" and he is semi-famous for being a professional Dog Pound member...But Daz "Dat ***** Daz" Dillinger reached the height of his fame right here on LSA. Daz went platinum on this board...
All because one member was supposedly dating him and another member was also dating him. They both supposedly have kids by him and one was supposed to be engaged to him at one point. He is now married (i believe) to the other. The entire debacle played out on the boards. Dates were set to fight in the streets, people were playing on the phones, Daz supposedly set up an account and was talking back and forth on the board...Pictures got posted and business was spread like gel on a side burn. Rumor had it that somebody saw Daz off the board and mentioned the LSA sh!t to him..that is how deep and infamous this whodikkery was, people. sh!t spread to different boards and bannings came, went, and came again. The board was divided at times and united at times by the sheer fukkery of it all. Lies were exposed and a monster was born. A beast we have been fighting ever since. Those were dark times, but we (the strong) made it through.

All because Dat ***** Daz got lied on...Google it, b!tches!! LOL..

:dead: - (visual adj)(slang)- (1)Popular emoticon used to visually relay your perception of how bad an insult must have stung the recipient, or (2) the visual depiction of your death from laughing so hard at an insult hurled at another member.
Ex- OP: "Shut your holiday heart looking, my edges too short to box with god, humvee built ass the fµck up...hoboken!"

Reply: Damn!!!! :dead:

O. Penderghast

Fake School Slut
Reaction score
Reactions
2,061 3 2
Alleybux
E-REP/E-CRED-(n.) your received reputation on the message board. Although only the crazy people even acknowledge its existence, it is a known fact that your posts influence how others perceive you. Sadly, the shithouse rats go overboard and start to claim they are the queen/king of the board.
Ex.-"Stop making up stories of being a baller. your e-cred is already ruined here."

E-HUSBAND/HUBAND- (N.) Term given to a male poster by a female poster who is enamored by his e-style. E-hubands exist outside normal RL marriages, although if the e-hubby screws up, he may receive E-divorce papers and a subpeanut.
Ex.- "I had to divorce my e-hubby. I caught him giving gifts and rep points to a heffa."

E-THUG/E-GANGSTA- (n.) One of the most reviled types of posters on the message boards. A board member who constantly threatens other members over the damn internet. Tries to issue ass-whippings over a broadband connection. Secretly hopes to one day be able to mail a fist punch to another member via Private Message.
Ex- "Damn E-gangstas always talking sh!t online. I guess when Verizon cuts their sh!t off, they will resort to mailing you a choke hold C.O.D."

ENGLISH MUFFIN'D-(n.)(slang)- term used for someone who has been permanently banned from the forum(waived). originated from a member of the same name who was banned after using MSN's and trying to out or get others to out a member of the board.
Ex.- "That chick needs to be English Muffin'd. She knew better than to post those pictures of ol' girls kids screaming in the welfare office."

ETA- (abbr.) Edited To Add. Used when the poster wants to add something after hitting the "submit" button.
Ex.- "Finally, Beyonce finally got the lace front on right! she look good!"
ETA: Never mind..her corns are sticking out the sandals...damn, girl.."

FAGGUN: Originated in the AKT thread by SHULAMIT. The term refers to the male version of a lesbun.
Ex. from the OP - If you wasn't always trolling for e-p*ssy, I would think you was a faggun...

FAIL:(n) To be completely unsuccessful in your post and, possibly, your online life on the board. Usually displayed in the form of any number of the "fail" pics available on the internet. Only trumped by an utterly destroying "outting" or the very rarely used "Epic Fail"
Ex.- "b!tch please..you stink of shame and Fail. Go clean yourself up."

FALL BACK/FALL THE fµck BACK - to withdraw from or to leave completely alone.

It was first used by Light Eyes in the infamous Back Alley. For example, "Fall the fµck back off of my font & my PM box, bish." It is one of the newer 08 LSA terms that will be catching on soon.

FIRESTARTERS-(n.) These people seem like trolls, but are more focused and are not concerned with disrupting the thread, just the OP or another members they don't like. Exhibiting gerbil-like qualities, these folks are always looking for the chance to take a swipe at their target. A firestarter will enter a thread and make a comment that is the exact opposite of their enemy and will often add a derogatory comment aimed at the other member. A beef breaks out and all of a sudden the topic of the thread is no longer important. Innocent members unsuccessfully try to get the thread back on target, but the more they try, the harder the firestarter works to keep the focus on the beef. These threads usually end up in the back alley and are shut down before the original topic can be restored.
Ex.- ProBowl and Wildfire have both been accused of being firestarters in the past by their enemies.

FONT FRIENDLY- (adj.) Term used to describe a person who often writes helpful, insightful posts and rarely engages in beef. These people seem allergic to Beef and will walk out of a thread without saying a word. While they may be seen on the sideline, they hardly ever add any comments that could be construed as inflammatory or mean-spirited, Even when they defend themselves they do it is such a gracious manner that it makes the attacker even more pissed. They dismiss the trolls with a smile and a dancing banana, after which they keep it moving to friendly territory. They are the members you want to hug.
Ex.- 97wifey and Just4Kycks are very font friendly.

FUCKKERY- (n.)(slang) A posting that is used to incite anger or embarrassment in another poster. Usually contains personal information or a bunch of nonsense for the sheer hilarity of it all.
Ex.- "The entire AT debacle was Fuckkery at its finest"

FUPA- (n.)(slang)(addr.) Fat Upper Pussy Area. Used to describe either (1) the pouch that some women develop in their extreme lower belly/pelvic area after having children, or (2) and unusually puffy Mons pubis area, the cause of which is unknown to me.
Ex.- "That chick as a FUPA that won't quit! I wonder if she has to tie it down when wearing tight pants?"

GERBIL- (n.)(slang) A cowardly slithering person who talks sh!t but cannot back it up. Originally these people were referred to as birds or chicken heads, but it was determined that this was an insults to fowls.
Ex.-"If you want me, come get me. If not, stop posting wolf tickets on the Internet, you gerbil hearted b!tch"

GETTINGYOUR CAKES BEATEN/BEATEN CAKES- the act of having incrdeible, physical, back-breaking, leg-shaking, multi-orgasmic xes with your S/O. I'm sure it originated somewhere in RT.
Ex."I'll be back in the am after I get my cakes beaten!"

GIRL, BYE - (phrase) often a reply given when the responder feels that the OP is not worth the time of a well-thought out answer. Phrase is often used when the OP is trying to increase post count, start beef for no reason, or is an unknown who is posting dumb sh!t simply to try and become popular.
Ex.- " b!tch, you just joined and only have 38 posts, so why are you trying to call out Pro bowl in the back alley....Girl, bye.."

GOOGLE, b!tch!/GOOGLE IS YOU FRIEND-(phrase) Often the response given to a poster who is too damned lazy to search for the info they are asking about. Often stated out of irritation of the fact that the poster expects the rest of the board to be their assistant.
Ex.- "Why the fµck are you asking me about some old beef. It is right on the board! Google, b!tch!"

GTFOHWTB- (v.)(phrase)(abbr.) Get The fµck Outta Here With That bµllsh!t. Commonly stated in indignation of another members post. When you cannot believe a poster had the gall to say or do something stupid, this is the phrase used in response most often, followed closely by SMH.
Ex.- "So even though you live in your moms' basement, you asking for the note on a $65,000 car?? GTFOHWTB!!!

GUM WHIPPING-(v.)(slang) Term used when someone is literally talking your freakin' ears off in a forum. Rather than let sh!t die, they continue to post long, drawn out posts that may or may not have anything to do with the topic at hand. Gum whippers hold out for the possibility of you just giving up and walking out of the discussion. In their heads, it means that they have "won"...but what it usually means is that people are tired of reading their bµllsh!t.
Ex.- Damn, all this gum whipping is making my head hurt!! just punch yourself in the mouth b!tch. At least that way you will shut up. Better yet, hit your typing hand with a hammer!"

H.A.M.- (n.)(abbr.)- Hot Ass Mess. Normally used to describe a person with no fashion sense, startling illiteracy, gold teeth, rims on a neon, blue hair, spandex, or a love for anything on UPN.
Ex.- Girl, did you see Remy Ma with no draws on and sporting a head full of gold pineapple waves. She was a damn H.A.M.

HARRIETT TUBMAN- (n.) name associated with poster who seemed to have an unfuckwittable persona even though they generally remain underground. Different from Casper, Harietts are never run off the board, they simply choose to dip in and out, loved on the board and in PM Land. To a newbie, when a Harriett comes online and gets all types of hugs, lubs, and clit riding, they want to know what the hell is going on because they don't know who in the blue hell the person is. Most Harrietts were popular on the boards at one point, but decided to go underground and build a kingdom in PM Land. These underground members will pop up, lay the smack down, get their props, and disappear once more. The ninjas of the board.
Ex.- luvmanberries and 97wifey can be considered examples of Harriett Tubman..More so Luv than 97wifey, but she is getting close.

HEFFA- (n.)(slang) 1. A term used to describe any variety of women on the board that is considered to be low-class. 2. A term of endearment on the board among friends.
Ex.- "SMH..another scandalous heffa trying to make a name for herself. Hoe, sit down."

INDUSTRY INSIDER- (N.) A person who is on the inside track of the entertainment or sports world. This person may be a jump-off, a baby mama, a girlfriend of a celeb. or a person who met a friend of a friend who knows the celebs gardener's cousin's uncle's doorman who just so happens works the front door of Ceelo Green's sky rise penthouse. An industry insider is always suspect and is grilled by members to ensure that their info and status is accurate. However, when they are confirmed legit, they have provided powerful info and hilarity on the boards. In the days of The Old Board, Industry insiders were commonplace. Most have since been replaced with thirsty ass folks that will tell what they think they know about a dice game in Def Jam headquarters in hopes of getting the info on whoever they are trying to achieve jump-off status with.
Ex.- ******** is rumored to be an industry insider on the board, but that is kept on the low. The boards have ears

INNANET - the way LSAer's refer to the web.
I.E. "It's not that serious, girl, we're only on the innanet."

INTERNET- (n.) Serious business...

O. Penderghast

Fake School Slut
Reaction score
Reactions
2,061 3 2
Alleybux
INTER-RACIAL DATING- (subj.) One of the top controversial subjects on the board, right up there with light skin/dark skin, abortion, and dat ***** Daz. Guaranteed to bring out every ugly, racist opinion that you thought only existed during the 1950's. People who are married to white people all of a sudden hate white people. Black people don't like black with white people and no one wants to date the *********. Asians are chinks and black men chase fat white women. People get up, go to work and interact with all races get back home and turn into hitler online. No race is good enough for the other race but each race silently high-fives itself when they attract men of different races. In essence, people become ignorant...and the clutsterfuck repeats itself three times weekly on the boards.
Ex.- "The only reason aEx.- "The only reason a black man checking for you is because you stupid, nasty, and will let him run over you...now what??"

ISH-(n.)(slang) Corruption the word "sh!t". Unclear of origin, but may have come from the common radio edit of the expletive.
Ex.0 This Ish is bananas...B.A.N.A.N.A.S

JESUS, TAKE THE WHEEL- (phrase) Used to describe how a member feels about his/her eminent death from the hilarity provided by an OP of a thread. Usually stated in the BEEF section, where the insults are funny/cruel enough to kill you. Often followed by the
Ex.- Did she just call her a gap-smiled moon cricket??!! Jesus, take the wheel...

JESUS, BE A.....[fill in the blank according to whatever is needed at that particular moment in time]. Ex. -- "Jesus be a Massengill in this room of stank p*ssy hoes."

KANEKALON WEAVE/BRAIDS- (n.) A type of synthetic hair sold at every asian beauty supply shop in the world.Created out from a type of plastic, this "hair" will melt like tupperware in a microwave if exposed to flame. usually uttered as an insult to a member who is not up on their hair/style game, suggesting that they are cheap or not fly. Photo evidence may be provided.
Ex.- "Kanekalon dookie braids is not the move, sweetheart. Up your game."

KNIGGA/NUCCA/NUCCAH/NIGRA-(n.) Corruption of the racial epithet. Also know as the "N-word". Variations developed to get around the forum filter. Can be used in an affirmation or as a derogatory slur on the Message board but, more often than not, it is simply used in fun. Still causes the same drama on the board as it does in the real world.
Ex.- "Can a Knigga borrow a hot wing?"

LAFFY TAFFY HOES - (n.)(slang) b!tches who brains just be like poppin, hoppin, skip scoppin, can't damn keep their train of thought. Laffy taffy b!tches.

LAFFY TAFFY HOE- (n.)(slang)- Originally stated by Alexis Tyler (vagina power) in response to another member criticizing her videos and xesual orientation. Used to describe a person who has no idea what the hell they are talking about, concerning someone they have never met, and issuing threats over nonsense.
Ex.- "Why you worried about my pussy?? I don't want yours and you sho can't have none of mine. Laffy Taffy ass hoe..."

LEZBUN - (n.) Countrified mispronunciation of the word lesbian.
Ex. - Alexyss Tylor says she ain't no damn lezbun.

LEZBUN- (n.)(slang???)(mispron.) Corruption of the word Lesbian. The second syllable is dropped to highlight the country roots of the speaker. Similar to "Vidjo"
Ex.- How she gon' call me a lezbun?? She been wit me or somthin'??"

LOUBITINIS - the new martini drink passed around among posters when good tea is being spilled. Originated by MMMKay.

LUV/LUBS-(v.)(n.)(misp.)- Corruption of the word "Love". Often used as either a term of
endearment, or to show someone how much you loved their post.
Ex.- "I lubs you and your damn monkey! LOL!!"

MESSY- (n.)(adj)(slang) Used to describe a thread that has no redeeming quality other than to humiliate another poster. Also used to describe the Op of said thread. Threads of this nature contain insults, personal information, and things that the target would probably not want to be shared with the board.
Ex.- "Why is she being so messy? This beef ain't got nothing to do with that girl's kids, so that was just a low blow."

MSN- (n.)(abbr.) An alternate screen name used by a (usually) established board member to say slick sh!t without being caught and embarrassed. Most people who have MSN's are also gerbils.
Ex.- "If ******* said have the sh!t she under her regular SN that she does under her MSN, she would be run off the board. She knows we know all of her business".

MODS- (n.) The moderators of the board. Condi's personal private security staff. Rumor has it that they have head sets, leather jackets with insignia, and a bat signal that shines in the behind the curtain when sh!t is going down. They handle most day to day nonsense and answer questions members may have. you can see the mods listed to the far right of the board on the Sections screen. The Mods are generally well liked, but are human and have their own enemies as well. They are often the targets of smear campaigns and constantly have to deal with cries of favoritism. Some beef is legit, but as a whole the Mods are good people and do a good job in maintaining the forums. Mods have been known to directly or indirectly choose sides in a war and can make a strong ally or a worse enemy. it is also rumored that to become a mod, you must go through an initiation of goat's milk, naked poplocking, and a twelve hour marathon of BET After Dark. If you can survive that, you are given the title of Moderator.
Ex.- ~Allure~, Sweet potato Pie, and Cheese and all mods on the boards.

MORE PEOPLE- (n.)(phrase) What you need when your stories are unbelievable. If you are suspect or out of the good graces of the board, your believability is directly proportionate with the number of people who can corroborate your story. The more you lie, the more people you will need. If you are a known liar, you will need an entourage of clit-fleas to be believed.
Ex.- "What the fµck ever, b!tch. We don't believe you, you need more people!"
MYSPACE-(n.) the devils' playground. The one place where every dark fantasy, grizzly photo, family secret, ugly ex, and police record can be found and displayed to the world in an LSA Beef. 85% of new souls arriving in hell come straight from dead Myspace users. The Babylon of the internet.
Ex.- "Myspace is the debil!!"
NO SOUP FOR YOU OR YOU!-(exclam.)(phrase)- Phrase generated by the Multiple Login checker when a member either (1) logs onto their account from another members computer, or (2) a member forgets they are logged in under their MSN and tried to log in under their original screen name on the same computer. This sends up an automated red flag stating that the Person may have an MSN. Normally, it is simply the case of multiple members sharing the same computer, but every so often someone is busted being a yellow-bellied gerbil who hides behind and MSN. Public humiliation usually ensues for the latter.
Ex.- ProBowl seems to be sharing a computer with MaggyMoo. No soup for you..or you..or you!

THE OLD BOARD- (n.)(phrase) Term used when referring to the days when LSA was owned by Eddie George. This board started off as a place for athletes and their fans, but the groupies moved in and the sports figures beat a trail. Back on the old board, REAL NFL jump-offs went at it with REAL NFL baby mamas. The tea that was spilled was strong, potent, and fragrant with the aroma of insider dirt. LSA was the spot to be and, is some respects, still is. Our Current ADMIN bought the board shortly afterwards and it has continued to thrive.
Ex.- "Now see, all these hoes would be banned if we were on the old board."

OP- (n.) (abbr.) Original Poster. Initials used to identify the person who originally created a thread.
Ex.- I was responding to the OP, not you..stop tripping.

OUTTING/OUTTED- (v.) Exposing information that leads to a members real life identity. The epitome of beef. Outting a member usually involves photos and private messages, but has even been done with voice mails, criminal records, tax documents and witness testimony. However, most outtings are carried out with information that was given out freely in times of peace. May lead to being English Muffin'd
Ex.- "did you see Veronyca73 get outted last week?? Girl, they had her high school gym teachers' number, a Value Jet flight itinerary from 1998, and her library card!! It was a mess!"

PASTOR JAMAL BRYANT: The fallen prophet who has made LSA the third most popular site from Google when his name his searched. His internet celebrity and ability to "put LSA on the map" has had such a profound effect that people consider him the Jesus of the internet.
Ex.- I don't know why people acting like because she told one truth, her slate is wiped clean, ain't like her other lies were forgiven by Pastor Jamal Bryant himself.
Ex.- In the Name of Pastor Jamal Bryant we pray...E-men.

PAYNUS- (n.) Male xesual organ. Known in RL as "Penis". Also called "P Nay Nay".
Ex.- "Did you actually see his paynus? Then it is not a jump off!!!"

PM LAND- (n.) The mysterious place behind the curtain where business is traded like pork commodities. Leaks, photos, voice messages, jump offs, and set ups...all flow like cheap booze. Reps are ruined and rebuilt everyday behind the scenes. Martyrdom on the board is commonly due to info that got out via PM land. people simply disappear. Right now, somebody is looking at a picture of you at your little cousins b-b-q in that dress that makes you look fat and pregnant with an ashy elbow. how did they get it? PM land, that's how. you may never know they have it unless you beef with them. However, Pm land, nevertheless, is the medium through which potent and powerful information is transferred from member to member.

PREGNANCY- (n.)(subj.) A common tool used to garner attention by the crazies. People would live out entire conceptions, labors, and births. Groups would throw e-baby showers and the shithouse rat would come online and give updates from bedrest. I think there has been a miscarriage as well...Either way, they were busted because they could keep their lies straight and caused beef for a long time..all for attention.
This ploy was so common at one time, anyone who claimed to be pregnant was suspect. It has gotten better, but if someone come online saying they are pregnant, check their post to makes sure they are not a crazy.

O. Penderghast

Fake School Slut
Reaction score
Reactions
2,061 3 2
Alleybux
PROBOWL-(n.)(p.) For the record, this is not an attack. When newbies come to the board, inevitably they will ask "who is probowl?". Regardless of personal feelings, she may be the most popular member of this board and is the one member that (up to this point) has earned an entry. No other member has attained the level of praise and sheer fukkery that Probowl has earned. Do I want to?? Hell naw!!! However, if I am anything, I am fair. So let's get this over with...

Probowl has been a member of this board since the days of Eddie George and the old board. She has contributed over 20,000 posts to the forum and does not appear to be slowing down. Her claim to fame and infamy is the Back Alley, formerly known as the Beef Section, where she is the current War Lord. No matter the beef, she beats most people with experience. Probowl has been the center of several of the major controversies on the boards such as
-The Daz "dat ***** Daz" Dillinger battle
-The Stanley Pritcett Rebellion
-The Probowl/Jessica Rabbit War of 2006
- The Probowl/Vintage/Daz Trifecta
- The Georgetown Law degree Conspiracy
- Minor skirmishes via "playing on the phone"
- The historical MSN Battle of 2006
- The Gas Money Conspiracy
- More Set Ups orchestrated than any other member
- Commanding General of the Vagina Power War of 2008
- An entire menagerie of Photo stings

PUTTING MY "bµllsh!t BLOCKERS" ON: (n)- When a fonter who you KNOW is 95% of the time full of sh!t continues to post phuckkery.
Ex.-"Is this bish still claiming she about to hop on a jet for the Bahamas yet STAY logged on lurkin' for hours...?! Let me put my bµllsh!t blockers on...."

RELIGION FORUM/CHURCH OF LSA-(n.) Second only to the back alley, it is a contender for the most volatile forum on the board. All who venture in, make sure you put on your Jesus piece, hard hat, flak jacket, and big girl draws. Not for the weak of heart or faith. It is a forum where people not only defend their right to believe or not believe, but where threats of violence, hell fire, brimstone, and deportation are commonplace. Some of the most foul language will be repeated in the same breath as John 3:16. Christians battle Muslims, who battle Jews, who battle atheists, who in turn battle everyone in the forum. Seriously, people have left LSA vowing never to return based on what was said to them in the Religion Forum. Secretly, those in the Religion forum wear their scars as a badge of honor. They have survived to fight another day and they love it. They are Brave hearted...but everyone else thinks they are batshit crazy.
Ex.- Hell naw I don't go in the religion forum! Them crazy b!tches is darksided! All of 'em!!"

REP POINTS-(n.) The life blood and currency of LSA. Given out by other members when they agree with a post (green rep point) or when they disagree (red rep point). Forum wars have been waged over the distribution of points, and many a member have been sent over the edge and have started threads about why they were "red repped". Secretly, I think some of them cry when they log off.
Ex.- ADMIN, can you disable this b!tch's ability to give rep points? She is following me around the forum and is fµck!ng with my e-cred!"

RIDDALOUMNDICUS-(adj,)(slang) Combination of the words "damn" and "ridiculous". About two or three levels higher in intensity than "rediciculous" and about five levels under the dreaded "rigoddamndiculous". Used to express outrage towards a poster or their post.
Ex.- "That sh!t about her kids was Riddamndiculous...SMH"

RL-(n.)(abbr.) Real Life. Everything that does not include LSA or the Internet. What you go back to when you log off. What should take precedence over any message board drama.
Ex.- "Please don't make this LSA drama some RL bµllsh!t. you will go to jail..."

THE SET UP- (n.)(phrase) name given to the covert act of causing embarrassment and humiliation (deserved or otherwise) of another member. If you have not paid attention to any other Lexicon entries, let this be the one you read and remember..

You must be crafty to spot the Set Up, and most veteran members can identify it well before it is set into motion. The Set up needs several LSA elements to be successful. It usually starts with old heads that have a score to settle. They will enlist the help of newbies on the board that show the potential of being a thirsty member or a clit flea. These types of newbies can often be manipulated into doing the grunt work in hopes of being accepted into a clique or garnering a name for themselves. The fleas will, on orders of the big dogs, start innocent looking threads in hopes of garnering more info from the mark. All this info is distributed, fact checked, edited, and prepared via PM LAND. Mind you, the Big dogs already have some info and may not even need the help of the fleas, but they still need a patsy, which is the ultimate position of the clit fleas. In the days preceding the Set Up, the board (notably the Beef section) may seem unusually quiet. You may see where Big Dogs are logged in but they are not posting, a classic clue that PM Land is on fire. Eventually, when all the plans are in place and all the information has been gathered, The big dog(s) make their move and start a fight with the mark in the back alley. The mark will more likely think that it is just another run-in with a known enemy, but this beef takes an ugly turn. The Big Dogs got Big Guns! Tales of divorce, adultery, depression...anything that you may have gone through and can be found out has the potential to be put on display. If the mark is a veteran, she may already know of the Set Up and may refuse to take the bait. This has lead to the the clit fleas getting up in arms because they see their chance of fame slipping through their fingers. They have been known to join the beef with guns blazing, only to be called out, shunned, or even banned...all while the Big Dogs sit back and live to fight another day. Just like in any battle, the field grunts get massacred while the generals move on the the next Set Up. You can't make this sh!t up, folks...
Ex.- The Carl Weber fiasco was the perfect Set Up...Followed closely by the Vagina Power battle of 2008.

SHITHOUSE RAT-(n.) a crazy person in the forum. Originated in the phrase "crazier than a shithouse rat", when it was thought that the ammonia fumes and bacteria from the outhouse drove them crazy. Also referred to as "batshit crazy". These members threaten, lie, talk gibberish, and even hint at having a multiple personality disorder. you will know them when you see them...
Ex.- "Bambi is crazier than a shithouse rat. She needs a therapist."

SIGGY-(n)(slang)(abbr.) Slang for the Signature area at the bottom of your posts. Users can have a signature statement or photo in this area. Sometimes this area is used to openly diss another member...or share deep quotes.
Ex.- Why did Aztec put a photo of a rotten grill with the word "BLING!!" under it?? He was wrong for that.."

SKIPPLE - A compound word; formed by combining 'nipple' and 'Skittle' when referring to a certain exotic dancer from the Houston area, famous for sparse breast meat adorned w/mind-boggling nipples the size of fruit-flavored chews. [Also see: Skipple's African Prince]
Ex. 'I saw Skipple at the club w/out an undershirt again. Dammit.'

SLORE- (n.)(slang) Created by combining the words "hoe" and "slut". believed to have originated in the days of the Old Board. Remained a signature insult in the LSA community for a while, but is now falling off into antiquity.
Ex.- "Keep that sh!t moving, you goat-faced slore!"

SMH- (v.)(abbr.) Shaking My Head. Used to communicate the disdain, outrage, and/or sadness in response to a post.
Ex.- "b!tch, are you saying that you are 55 years old and still entered a pop.lock,and drop it contest??SMH..."

STAN- (n.) Title given to a person who is obsessed with a celeb or even a board poster. Stans appear to have borderline obsessive-compulsive disorders and have been known to run into the forums with a bomb strapped to their keyboards, threatening to blow this b!tch up if one more bad thing is said about Beyonce, Juanita Bynum, Kim Kardasian, Pastor Jamal Bryant, dat ***** Daz, or any random member the stan happens to be in love with. The term originated the the song "Stan" by eminem. The stalker-like tendencies of the songs' main character is reflected perfectly in the Stans of LSA. Stans spend a lot of time on the computers...in the dark..surrounded by photos of their love interest. It is rumored that they cry at night thinking about it.
Ex.- "That damn Beyonce Stan used all her points just to close this thread about Beyonce's corns...that b!tch needs a meeting. SMH."

SUBPEANUTS-(n.) Legal document used to file e-suits against other forum members for e-based crimes specific to LSA. Document is usually notarized by one or more lawyers who received their degree at the mini-mart.
Ex.- "moonwalker wa just issued several subpeanuts to appear before the mini-mart tribunal to defend her claims that another Female member looks like Craig Mack."

O. Penderghast

Fake School Slut
Reaction score
Reactions
2,061 3 2
Alleybux
THIRSTY-(adj.) Term used for a person who is craving, almost fiending for information, usually about a sports star, but can also be used for a person trying to dig into the personal business of other members. Thirsty folks will pester anyone on the board for the info they are looking for. The term originated on the old board, and is also fading into antiquity like the term "slore"
Ex.- Gat damn!! How many sections are you going to come up in looking for info on lil' John?? Sit yo thirsty ass down somewhere!"

TIME OUT- (n.) A disciplinary action you will receive if you are continuously disrupting the boards, calling names, and trolling. Time outs are give by the ADMIN and her merry crew of Mods. They can last anywhere from a few days to a few months up to and including bannination (see "English Muffin'd). Fire starters consider it a rite of passage.
Ex.- "Damn, that chick is in time out again? what for this time...oh, e-thugging...nevermind."

TOMFOOLERY - (n.) term used to describe the foolishness going on in a thread. Syn. - fukkery. Ex. "I can't believe that I allow my grown ass self to get caught up in the tomfoolery that goes on around here."

TROLL- (n.) Name given to a person whose sole purpose is to cause hate and discontent on the boards. Always wearing a fresh pair of clown shoes, these fools love to perform. They will come into a breast cancer awareness threads and declare that all survivors are now members of the "less than itty-bitty-titty-committee". They will into the relationship forum and tell rape victims to wear more clothes next time...all to garner the misery they thrive on. The ignore button works to a point, but members who refuse to ignore them will quote their posts so you have to see them anyway. They are often humiliated and sent running for the hills, but often come back as gerbils or e-gangstas. not to be confused with firestarters.
Ex.- Imso is the perfect example of a troll...google it.

UNFUCKWITTABLE-(adj)(slang) A person whose E-rep is so tight, it takes a mountain of trolling to shake them or their posts. This title is generally reserved for the most intelligent, quick-witted individuals who rarely start beef, but damn sure knows how to finish it. Rarely, a person decimates another member so badly in a beef thread, they are given the title for a brief period, followed by a barrage of rep points.
Ex.-Sweet Potato Pie was completely unfuckwittable when she dug into Polo's ass and killed him with the properties tag evidence from his photo.

THE VAGINA POWER WAR OF 2008-(hist. ref.) In January 2008, one of the most perfect Set Ups ever witnessed on LSA took place. Rules were broken, threats of violence were made, and the word "lezbun" became an official entry in the LSA lexicon. Humiliation was handed out, asses were chewed to the gristle, and business was spread like butt cheeks at a casting call. All members present will be able to look back over the years and recall exactly what they were doing when war was declared. For those who missed this clusterfuck of whodikkery and Epic Fail, allow me to give you the "who shot john?"...

It is no secret that ProBowl and yams are no longer drinking partners. Their falling out was in itself a board circus show. Since the end of their friendship, tempers have been brewing under the surface, waiting for the perfect time to strike. The gods much have a sense of humor, given the way the opportunity presented itself.

A member of the board posted the latest video entry for Alexxis Tyler. Mrs. Tyler host a vidoe blog on youtube where she extols the virtues of pussy and penis power. Residing in Atlanta, her southern accent is very noticeable and and favored by those who like a down-home type girl. Others think she is crass and vulgar. However, we are not here to discuss the fan club of Alexxis Tyler...but we will discuss her role as a patsy/clit flea in the Set Up.

After the link was posted, Yams remarked on how Alexxis was not only turning cheesy, but is a lesbian. Pro, sensing her opportunity, came in and defended her "good friend" against the remarks that Yams had made. There was lots of bickering and front street tactics on display, and Pro made an ominous comment that should have clued everyone in on the Set Up, but we were too busy laughing at the fukkery to notice. She said:

"Just wait..y'all will see"

War had been declared, the Set Up was in motion, and we missed because we were too busy laughing with the member on the left. We did not even see it coming...

The next day, a member with the SN of AlexxisTyler showed up and called Yams out on Front Street. Around the same time, the Multiple login checker identified this SN as sharing a computer with Probowl. The first thing that came to everyone's mind was an MSN. A barrage of members ganged up on Probowl, calling her out for lying, being a gerbil, pretending to be Alexxis, and breathing up all the white mans' air. The Alexxis SN claimed to be the real person, but the board had heard this sh!t before. No way was anyone going to believe that this chick would take time to address some LSA Beef. Probowl was lynched and most members enjoyed the rest of the beef. Yams seemed the victor.

...or so they all thought...It is about to get good.

Well guess what was waiting on the boards of LSA shortly thereafter?? A video..sorry..vidjo starring both Probowl AND Alexxis Tyler. Pro identified herself with a Probowl ball cap and flashing her infamous ring (which has been in dispute as well. Her ring was labeled as fake and straight from Claire's). It seems that it really was Ms. Tyler behind the screen name. Faces dropped and had to be scraped off the ground. Everyone who accused Probowl of lying was now feeling nauseous at the possibility of having to tell Probowl that she was right and they were wrong. In the vidjo, Alexxis referred to Yams as a "Laffy Taffy Hoe" who is too worried about her pussy. She declared that Yams should not be worried about if she is a "lezbun" or not. One thing is clear about alexxis: she don't want yams' pussy and Yams can't have any of hers, either. As she pulled apart pieces of Laffy taffy and through it in the Fireplace, Probowl was blasting the D4L track of the same name. Upon making this tape, Alexxis unwittingly became a clit flea patsy of the highest proportions.

Angry, embarrassed, and not to be outdone, yams created her own audio comeback. She took e-thuggery to a new level with her threat to "beat the brakes off a b!tch" and "caving a b!tches face in". She backed up her lesbian statement with proof and even alexxis never denied being a lick 'em low lady. Gun play was threatened and Beef sank to a new low.

Alexxis then made another vidjo, but this time she was calmer, coherent, and in full spin control mode. you see, her viewers had seen the video response to Yams as well and they were not to happy about the fukkery that alexxis was engaging in. Some of them publicly stated that they had lost respect for her and thought that she was above such foolishness. Her new vidjo focused more on how discrimination should be abolished and her sexuality has nothing to do with the message she is relaying to the people. She also made a vidjo where she played the voice messages created by yams. Hearing the messages played somewhere other than LSA forced most members of LSA to face a hard reality: Yams sounded like a sociopathic lunatic threatening bodily harm on a woman for the world to hear..the world, b!tches!! The world!! Suddenly, the war was not funny anymore.

Yams then made another audio message outting Probowl. She gave her government name, talked about her children, her looks, called her a liar, and claimed that she was lying about lots of things. Someone left a comment also accusing Probowl of being a felon for pleading guilty of grand larceny and credit card theft, neither of which has been proven. To be fair, Probowl has also accused Yams of being charged with assault on some women last year, proof that she is crazy as a shithouse rat and violent. At the end she apologized to anyone on the board that she offended. Some people accepted it, others did not because the sincerity of the apology did not equal the sheer amount of fukkery that had went down.

Other message boards caught wind and once again LSA was famous. Membership spiked for the forums and everyone who is anyone on a message board was thirsty as hell at the thought of getting the low down. Even Sandra Rose weaseled back into LSA long enough to get some good gossip for her nothing board. News of the war could be heard all around the Internet.

In the end, Alexxis is no longer participating in the reindeer games, Yams has checked out and, from what I understand, charges are, if not already, being filed. Alexxis has lost some viewers and respect for engaging in such ignorant ass-chewing...yams may be facing charges for making threats..and Pro? Well, Pro is sitting back laughing her ass off. She pulled in a bystander to do her bidding and pulled it off with horrifically fantastic results. Right or wrong...for one day...Pro was unfuckwittable.

Stories of the war will be retold for ages to come and there will be other battle that will be waged in the name of whodikkery. However, the Vagina War of 2008 will be the one they are compared against. Our board and beefs are legendary.

O. Penderghast

Fake School Slut
Reaction score
Reactions
2,061 3 2
Alleybux
WHERE ARE WE? - Opening line of conversation in RT land. I am pretty sure that Keyser Soze/Mr. Miaga originated this one.

WHITE BABY - [Originated by Just4Kicks] Photos of Caucasian babies yawning, crying, etc. used to convey emotions in the midst of a thread.
Ex: 'Me and my white baby are laughing at you trifling bishes.'

WHODIKKERY -(n.) (slang) A spinoff of "whodunnit" combined with "fukkery" to mean the drama/comedy surrounding the gathering of background info on posters through mysterious ways.
Ex."What kind of whodikkery went on to find those pics?"

WOLFGANGPUCKERY: (n)- Same as tomfoolery, yet using the name of famed Chef Wolfgang Puck. Describes the hot mess that is posted in the photo section, specifically.
Ex.- "Ooh, chile, where my e-Lysol at..?! It's a whole lot of wolfgangpuckery goin' on up in here"!

WOLF TICKET- (n.) An empty threat that is usually issued by a gerbil. Normally it occurs after issuer has been dealt with in an embarrassing way.
Ex.- Why is she throwing wolf tickets all over the forum when she knows she is going to run like a refugee if I walk up on her?"

ZESTY- (adj.) LSA speak for gay.
Ex.- He is looking awfully zesty in that beret with those moon boots

Shoewhore

COCK HUNGRY DICK PIG
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
22,223 17 29
Alleybux
LMAO!!!

I don't even fµck with LSA much anymore b/c of all the bµllsh!t. But this sh!t right here made me sniggle & pretty much summed up the fuckery that is Lipstick Alley.

Kudos chica!

P.S.- I was looking for "barista" to make the list lol. (I'm telling on myself & how long it has been since I've "indulged" on this side).

You funny lady!

Miss

MVP
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
LSA dictionary is so much more fun to read than the Webster!!! Thanks PRTTY!!!

TheTicket

Ten Steps Ahead
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
45,820 18 14
Alleybux
So.... Ticket can't make the list of MOD EXAMPLES....:28:

Bish, please.....:28:

What in the "I choose all of my favorite mods to list in the example, but leave ticker out type PHUKKERY Hell????? :confused:

RemyredJeter

Where the money resides
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
187,779 663 243
Alleybux
LOL!!! Thanks now I can be able to follow along in some threads much more easier.

O. Penderghast

Fake School Slut
Reaction score
Reactions
2,061 3 2
Alleybux
Hey I only put the words in ABC order thanks go out to :

Veronyca73
N.O. Ladi
Wonder Woman
___________(11exactly)
Allure
Sunflower J
Light Eyes
Blugemstone
Suchasweetwifey

O. Penderghast

Fake School Slut
Reaction score
Reactions
2,061 3 2
Alleybux
So.... Ticket can't make the list of MOD EXAMPLES....:28:

Bish, please.....:28:

What in the "I choose all of my favorite mods to list in the example, but leave ticker out type PHUKKERY Hell????? :confused:

I just read this post. I'm sorry I only copied and pasted the defintions. I love you you are one of my favorite mods if that makes you feel any better:hug:

SaBoricua

<span style="font-weight: bold;font-style: italic;
Reaction score
Reactions
68,635 10 9
Alleybux
Thank you for the education.

greyrainyskies

Lil Exotical's Mother
Reaction score
Reactions
11,683 25 40
Alleybux
Please add Java, exotical as well as Babs on the list.

Also SPAIF,

bird...Saw that one word for the first time on LSA

Mean.Girl

Waiting on this roller set...... Diva status..
OLDHEAD
SUPER MODERATOR
Reaction score
Reactions
164,546 277 159
Alleybux
This is F*** Awesome !!!!! Good Job BM

mimiooo

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Thanks for the info. These posts make more sense now :smile:

Pretty Wings

<span style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font
Reaction score
Reactions
16,013 15 2
Alleybux
Interesting breakdown of the Probowl issue. I always wondered what was going on.

__JAVA__

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
46,760 55 29
Alleybux
1286845626311.jpg

ITT: In this thread.
Inb4= In before

What does jawn mean?

leyeatscake

7 year og
Reaction score
Reactions
3,623 42 15
Alleybux
where was I went I first joined??? can't believe I'm just now finding this thread very helpful although I had to pretty much stick to context clues in the beginning...
here's one I had trouble getting
SPAIF- self promotion at its finest, explanatory.

MARIJNA

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
hilarious. who knew there was this much to learn :)

Ms. Purtie1

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
This might be an old thread, but it's ever so helpful. Thanks BeautifulMe, this thread is obviously a classic. Actually, it should be a must read for newbies. lol