Quantcast

LSA Dictionary

Baby

Prayer Warrior. Saved by Grace alone
Reaction score
Reactions
34,970 1,329 759
Alleybux
I love this @O.Penderghast, just came to check what threads were already made on the LSA-dicktionary. You did NOT disapoint! :twitcy:

Silent Rage

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,448 597 64
Alleybux
I use chile the same way I use child.

Sent from my S4 while using my baby daddy's wifi.

MsKeisha

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
69 1
Alleybux
Have you ever wondered into a thread and seen words that you have never seen before:confused:?
Ever looked at an acronym used by another user and thought :261:?

Tired of feeling out of the loop:dunno:?

Well thanks to some of our valued members your misery can end now you too will be well versed in alley talk. Enjoy!!!

PS: Please fell free to add

What does DR mean?

upperco

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
140 2
Alleybux
Thank you for this topic -- I'd learned some of these from watching RHOA, but this is very helpful!

SaBoricua

<span style="font-weight: bold;font-style: italic;
Reaction score
Reactions
68,635 10 9
Alleybux
YFL yes font means poster.

Sent from my Samsung Tablet via Tapatalk

MyrtleSnow

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
37 1
Alleybux
What does "in before close" mean?

I've seen a few controversial threads and although "in before close" is self-explanatory, what is the purpose of writing that?

M Y S T I Q U E

Here for the mess
Reaction score
Reactions
68,914 1,114 497
Alleybux
What does "in before close" mean?

I've seen a few controversial threads and although "in before close" is self-explanatory, what is the purpose of writing that?

Before a thread is closed or locked. You won't be able to post if it is

MyrtleSnow

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
37 1
Alleybux

Before a thread is closed or locked. You won't be able to post if it is

Thank you. What about: "FONT A seems to have multiple personalities using FONT A and FONT B sharing the same computer. No soup for you! and you! and you!"

What does no soup for you! and you! and you! mean?

What does rep mean

You're reputation that others leave for you...how sh!tty you are to how fierce you are. My first rep wasn't a good one LOL...

M Y S T I Q U E

Here for the mess
Reaction score
Reactions
68,914 1,114 497
Alleybux

Thank you. What about: "FONT A seems to have multiple personalities using FONT A and FONT B sharing the same computer. No soup for you! and you! and you!"

What does no soup for you! and you! and you! mean?

You're reputation that others leave...how sh!tty you are to how fierce you are. My first rep wasn't a good one LOL...

I think admin gets it from an episode of Seinfeld, when Elaine or George pissed off the chef at a popular restaurant and he said that to them. Lol

ibae

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
What about YT ??? Im confused..

NSAID

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
Reactions
48 3
Alleybux
Wooow: The Vagina Power War- this was way before I became a member or was even aware of LSA but I knew of Alexys and I remember gossip sites constantly bring up that Laffy Taffy video but I never read into it. Had no idea of the explosive drama that was brewing.

Binky Jewel

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,357 611 105
Alleybux
Dont know where to ask this so maybe someone here would know, can you put someone on ignore?

Cynlolo

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
7 6
Alleybux
This is one of the best threads for me! I am a new poster and English is not my first language. Thanks!

Beleza40

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Thanks LSA! I am no longer scratching my head when I read.

rawsoul

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Okay, I was confused by YT too. Got it. A whitey and Youtube.

rawsoul

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
I saw someone ask what is jawn? What is that please? I do not see an answer for that, but have seen it before.

UANYgrad

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Alleybux
FALL BACK/FALL THE fµck BACK - to withdraw from or to leave completely alone.

It was first used by Light Eyes in the infamous Back Alley. For example, "Fall the fµck back off of my font & my PM box, bish." It is one of the newer 08 LSA terms that will be catching on soon.

FONT FRIENDLY- (adj.) Term used to describe a person who often writes helpful, insightful posts and rarely engages in beef. These people seem allergic to Beef and will walk out of a thread without saying a word. While they may be seen on the sideline, they hardly ever add any comments that could be construed as inflammatory or mean-spirited, Even when they defend themselves they do it is such a gracious manner that it makes the attacker even more pissed. They dismiss the trolls with a smile and a dancing banana, after which they keep it moving to friendly territory. They are the members you want to hug.
Ex.- 97wifey and Just4Kycks are very font friendly.

I get the meaning of font more or less from context - what's the origin though? I can't even guess.

Ashara S.

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
387 9 3
Alleybux
This thread is really helpful. I didn't know what rep points were or what posters meant with the word font. Thanks for posting, Everybody.

Moonlit Dream

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
150 7
Alleybux
Before I found this dictionary,I have to admit I was a little lost on a few of the terms myself lol. Thanks for this thread!:)

MizzCarter

Looking for the lie.
Reaction score
Reactions
16,911 202 27
Alleybux
E-REP/E-CRED-(n.) your received reputation on the message board. Although only the crazy people even acknowledge its existence, it is a known fact that your posts influence how others perceive you. Sadly, the shithouse rats go overboard and start to claim they are the queen/king of the board.
Ex.-"Stop making up stories of being a baller. your e-cred is already ruined here."

E-HUSBAND/HUBAND- (N.) Term given to a male poster by a female poster who is enamored by his e-style. E-hubands exist outside normal RL marriages, although if the e-hubby screws up, he may receive E-divorce papers and a subpeanut.
Ex.- "I had to divorce my e-hubby. I caught him giving gifts and rep points to a heffa."

E-THUG/E-GANGSTA- (n.) One of the most reviled types of posters on the message boards. A board member who constantly threatens other members over the damn internet. Tries to issue ass-whippings over a broadband connection. Secretly hopes to one day be able to mail a fist punch to another member via Private Message.
Ex- "Damn E-gangstas always talking sh!t online. I guess when Verizon cuts their sh!t off, they will resort to mailing you a choke hold C.O.D."

ENGLISH MUFFIN'D-(n.)(slang)- term used for someone who has been permanently banned from the forum(waived). originated from a member of the same name who was banned after using MSN's and trying to out or get others to out a member of the board.
Ex.- "That chick needs to be English Muffin'd. She knew better than to post those pictures of ol' girls kids screaming in the welfare office."

ETA- (abbr.) Edited To Add. Used when the poster wants to add something after hitting the "submit" button.
Ex.- "Finally, Beyonce finally got the lace front on right! she look good!"
ETA: Never mind..her corns are sticking out the sandals...damn, girl.."

FAGGUN: Originated in the AKT thread by SHULAMIT. The term refers to the male version of a lesbun.
Ex. from the OP - If you wasn't always trolling for e-p*ssy, I would think you was a faggun...

FAIL:(n) To be completely unsuccessful in your post and, possibly, your online life on the board. Usually displayed in the form of any number of the "fail" pics available on the internet. Only trumped by an utterly destroying "outting" or the very rarely used "Epic Fail"
Ex.- "b!tch please..you stink of shame and Fail. Go clean yourself up."

FALL BACK/FALL THE fµck BACK - to withdraw from or to leave completely alone.

It was first used by Light Eyes in the infamous Back Alley. For example, "Fall the fµck back off of my font & my PM box, bish." It is one of the newer 08 LSA terms that will be catching on soon.

FIRESTARTERS-(n.) These people seem like trolls, but are more focused and are not concerned with disrupting the thread, just the OP or another members they don't like. Exhibiting gerbil-like qualities, these folks are always looking for the chance to take a swipe at their target. A firestarter will enter a thread and make a comment that is the exact opposite of their enemy and will often add a derogatory comment aimed at the other member. A beef breaks out and all of a sudden the topic of the thread is no longer important. Innocent members unsuccessfully try to get the thread back on target, but the more they try, the harder the firestarter works to keep the focus on the beef. These threads usually end up in the back alley and are shut down before the original topic can be restored.
Ex.- ProBowl and Wildfire have both been accused of being firestarters in the past by their enemies.

FONT FRIENDLY- (adj.) Term used to describe a person who often writes helpful, insightful posts and rarely engages in beef. These people seem allergic to Beef and will walk out of a thread without saying a word. While they may be seen on the sideline, they hardly ever add any comments that could be construed as inflammatory or mean-spirited, Even when they defend themselves they do it is such a gracious manner that it makes the attacker even more pissed. They dismiss the trolls with a smile and a dancing banana, after which they keep it moving to friendly territory. They are the members you want to hug.
Ex.- 97wifey and Just4Kycks are very font friendly.

FUCKKERY- (n.)(slang) A posting that is used to incite anger or embarrassment in another poster. Usually contains personal information or a bunch of nonsense for the sheer hilarity of it all.
Ex.- "The entire AT debacle was Fuckkery at its finest"

FUPA- (n.)(slang)(addr.) Fat Upper Pussy Area. Used to describe either (1) the pouch that some women develop in their extreme lower belly/pelvic area after having children, or (2) and unusually puffy Mons pubis area, the cause of which is unknown to me.
Ex.- "That chick as a FUPA that won't quit! I wonder if she has to tie it down when wearing tight pants?"

GERBIL- (n.)(slang) A cowardly slithering person who talks sh!t but cannot back it up. Originally these people were referred to as birds or chicken heads, but it was determined that this was an insults to fowls.
Ex.-"If you want me, come get me. If not, stop posting wolf tickets on the Internet, you gerbil hearted b!tch"

GETTINGYOUR CAKES BEATEN/BEATEN CAKES- the act of having incrdeible, physical, back-breaking, leg-shaking, multi-orgasmic xes with your S/O. I'm sure it originated somewhere in RT.
Ex."I'll be back in the am after I get my cakes beaten!"

GIRL, BYE - (phrase) often a reply given when the responder feels that the OP is not worth the time of a well-thought out answer. Phrase is often used when the OP is trying to increase post count, start beef for no reason, or is an unknown who is posting dumb sh!t simply to try and become popular.
Ex.- " b!tch, you just joined and only have 38 posts, so why are you trying to call out Pro bowl in the back alley....Girl, bye.."

GOOGLE, b!tch!/GOOGLE IS YOU FRIEND-(phrase) Often the response given to a poster who is too damned lazy to search for the info they are asking about. Often stated out of irritation of the fact that the poster expects the rest of the board to be their assistant.
Ex.- "Why the fµck are you asking me about some old beef. It is right on the board! Google, b!tch!"

GTFOHWTB- (v.)(phrase)(abbr.) Get The fµck Outta Here With That bµllsh!t. Commonly stated in indignation of another members post. When you cannot believe a poster had the gall to say or do something stupid, this is the phrase used in response most often, followed closely by SMH.
Ex.- "So even though you live in your moms' basement, you asking for the note on a $65,000 car?? GTFOHWTB!!!

GUM WHIPPING-(v.)(slang) Term used when someone is literally talking your freakin' ears off in a forum. Rather than let sh!t die, they continue to post long, drawn out posts that may or may not have anything to do with the topic at hand. Gum whippers hold out for the possibility of you just giving up and walking out of the discussion. In their heads, it means that they have "won"...but what it usually means is that people are tired of reading their bµllsh!t.
Ex.- Damn, all this gum whipping is making my head hurt!! just punch yourself in the mouth b!tch. At least that way you will shut up. Better yet, hit your typing hand with a hammer!"

H.A.M.- (n.)(abbr.)- Hot Ass Mess. Normally used to describe a person with no fashion sense, startling illiteracy, gold teeth, rims on a neon, blue hair, spandex, or a love for anything on UPN.
Ex.- Girl, did you see Remy Ma with no draws on and sporting a head full of gold pineapple waves. She was a damn H.A.M.

HARRIETT TUBMAN- (n.) name associated with poster who seemed to have an unfuckwittable persona even though they generally remain underground. Different from Casper, Harietts are never run off the board, they simply choose to dip in and out, loved on the board and in PM Land. To a newbie, when a Harriett comes online and gets all types of hugs, lubs, and clit riding, they want to know what the hell is going on because they don't know who in the blue hell the person is. Most Harrietts were popular on the boards at one point, but decided to go underground and build a kingdom in PM Land. These underground members will pop up, lay the smack down, get their props, and disappear once more. The ninjas of the board.
Ex.- luvmanberries and 97wifey can be considered examples of Harriett Tubman..More so Luv than 97wifey, but she is getting close.

HEFFA- (n.)(slang) 1. A term used to describe any variety of women on the board that is considered to be low-class. 2. A term of endearment on the board among friends.
Ex.- "SMH..another scandalous heffa trying to make a name for herself. Hoe, sit down."

INDUSTRY INSIDER- (N.) A person who is on the inside track of the entertainment or sports world. This person may be a jump-off, a baby mama, a girlfriend of a celeb. or a person who met a friend of a friend who knows the celebs gardener's cousin's uncle's doorman who just so happens works the front door of Ceelo Green's sky rise penthouse. An industry insider is always suspect and is grilled by members to ensure that their info and status is accurate. However, when they are confirmed legit, they have provided powerful info and hilarity on the boards. In the days of The Old Board, Industry insiders were commonplace. Most have since been replaced with thirsty ass folks that will tell what they think they know about a dice game in Def Jam headquarters in hopes of getting the info on whoever they are trying to achieve jump-off status with.
Ex.- ******** is rumored to be an industry insider on the board, but that is kept on the low. The boards have ears

INNANET - the way LSAer's refer to the web.
I.E. "It's not that serious, girl, we're only on the innanet."

INTERNET- (n.) Serious business...

Edited: Found out what "font" means, but why are posters called "fonts"? Is it supposed to be like "fount"? Of knowledge?
Thank you!!!! #newbie

Last edited: