OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
37,779 271 97
Alleybux
Hopefully this will get sticky if it becomes successful

This is sort of a spinoff from this thread

http://www.lipstickalley.com/f247/when-trying-wag-goes-wrong-pt-3-a-272575/

were women are putting themselves in debt to look a certain way to attract an athlete and some people in that thread were giving pointers on what the girl should be doing.

We have many people who lurk that are dating athletes or who want to date athletes, i thought it would be a good idea to start a guide with helpful points to help people achieve this. I posted in this section so that anyone who is dating an athlete and can give some advice, can do so without revealing who they are

please be respectful, non judgmental and honest

Thanks

A good place to start is

How to look/how much does it cost to maintain the "look" and where to frequent to meet athletes

edit- Some tips i found

Straight off let me tell you these tips are not from Uncle Mick, they are from Playboy model turned WAG Nives Celsius.

She has revealed the secrets you need to bag your very own footballer in a helpful guide in her column for the German newspaper Bild.

- You have to be young with no baggage, so don’t get involved with his colleagues! It means you are new and undiscovered. But women who have had two or three serious relationships are still in with a chance.

- You have to be honest as a WAG. Don’t cover up your previous ‘xesual jaunts’ because you and your history will be gossiped about at parties. It is only a matter of time before the truth reveals itself anyway, so it is better to tell people about the ‘mistakes’ of your past. Present them as big mistakes and the craziness of youth. It is a tough thing to do, but it pays in the long run.

- Don’t ever give everything away! If footballers sense that they have fully conquered you and that you don’t have anything new to offer them, they look for new, undiscovered ‘territory’. Therefore don’t exaggerate your emotions and let him understand that you could also do better.

- Never, never hassle him! Questions like ‘where are you?’ or ‘who are you out with?’ are strictly forbidden.

- Support him in tough situations. Take an interest in his game and his problems, and praise his success. Comfort him when things go wrong. Important tip: xesual comfort after a defeat is always welcome!

- xes is extremely important to footballers so always look to spice things up. If you are boring and act inexperienced he will lose interest quickly and go looking for passion elsewhere.

- Don’t hassle him with issues such as marriage and children – that will put him off. Professional footballers want to believe that you are honoured to be with them and that getting married to them would fulfil your every dream. So make them think you don’t care – even if you do – as it will make them interested and want to marry you.

- Don’t be too modest! You shouldn’t decline expensive gifts and you should let him pay for dates. Accept the presents he gives you. He should prove to you that he thinks about you and your happiness. But you should also be considerate of him and likewise do good things for him. You should give him small presents – they don’t have to be expensive. It is just important that you pay him attention.

ExcuseMeMissJ

showin bishes how to werk
Reaction score
Reactions
21,008 11 4
Alleybux
ain't no way a real WAG is gonna truly share. why give the competition a helping hand when most these hoes are clinging for dear life to their men and the money as is?

just sayin...

Essence4u

HouseNegro
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
37,779 271 97
Alleybux
One tip for WWE men, since they travel a lot- don't assume every time he is in your city you have to be at a show- WAIT to be invited

ExcuseMeMissJ

showin bishes how to werk
Reaction score
Reactions
21,008 11 4
Alleybux
and for the record just to flip the other side of the argument, my advice is have your education, your looks and your life right, because the few successful men who do have their sh!t together and DO want a legitimate wife and not just some trophy baby maker like a girl who has her thing going on....oh and don't act all crazy and starstruck either...nothing worse than these groupie hoes I see always running up to artists with their cameras out first chance...that sh!t is so wack and will get you chucked into "ignored" or "hit and quit" territory real fast...

CelebGossip

Sue me, I'm rooting for er'body that's black.
Reaction score
Reactions
212,551 6,069 2,529
Alleybux
From reading on this site and everywhere else, I find that women primarily would like to know WHERE to meet these athletes. Like what spots do they kick it at during the off season. This article reads like every other how to format. Nothing special. It doesn't seem geared towards black athletes, either. Well if it works for you....

Essence4u

HouseNegro
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
37,779 271 97
Alleybux
so basically eat, sleep, and breathe him and forget about your needs.

Not really because like any man he may become bored and not see you as wife material more so a groupie who he can use and abuse

Essence4u

HouseNegro
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
37,779 271 97
Alleybux
TV Wrestlers? :dead:

Well Jennifer Hudson is happy with Punk, and thats what he does

DA.JPG

JustGrace

Once Pleasant Now Cynical
Reaction score
Reactions
83,150 728 252
Alleybux
Is this truly what young women are aspiring to be these days? It makes no sense to have to be so strategic for a man who is deemed emotionally unavailable. I think you forgot to add "Ignore the fact that he is sleeping with other women and fool yourself into thinking you are his one and only"

Essence4u

HouseNegro
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
37,779 271 97
Alleybux
Is this truly what young women are aspiring to be these days? It makes no sense to have to be so strategic for a man who is deemed emotionally unavailable. I think you forgot to add "Ignore the fact that he is sleeping with other women and fool yourself into thinking you are his one and only"

This is true- however lets be realistic- if you met a successful athlete who was a decent guy, no kids and wanted to date you, you wouldn't?

Essence4u

HouseNegro
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
37,779 271 97
Alleybux
and for the record just to flip the other side of the argument, my advice is have your education, your looks and your life right, because the few successful men who do have their sh!t together and DO want a legitimate wife and not just some trophy baby maker like a girl who has her thing going on....oh and don't act all crazy and starstruck either...nothing worse than these groupie hoes I see always running up to artists with their cameras out first chance...that sh!t is so wack and will get you chucked into "ignored" or "hit and quit" territory real fast...

To add to this-

They don't always want to talk about "work"- lead the convo into other topics, current affairs etc

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 35 (30 members and 5 guests)

nice :)

JustGrace

Once Pleasant Now Cynical
Reaction score
Reactions
83,150 728 252
Alleybux
This is true- however lets be realistic- if you met a successful athlete who was a decent guy, no kids and wanted to date you, you wouldn't?

If I had to approach dating him by using the checklist that was posted.....no

Essence4u

HouseNegro
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
37,779 271 97
Alleybux
If I had to approach dating him by using the checklist that was posted.....no

That's just one womans opinion and to be honest a lot of what was posted makes sense..common sense in "regular" relationships anyway

Probowl

The Most Popular!
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
41,655 489 1,017
Alleybux
Most WAG's either had relationships with the guy since college, another big group of WAG's are really really pretty model type chicks that are normally white looking and players wife them up to have a trophy on their arm and because some of them have low self esteem. The third group are just women who date the athlete based on liking him as a person.

There is no method to this madness cuz from all the guys I know that play, many of them can appreciate a real chick who knows who she is and is genuine. Many chicks look a certain way and they look at it as high maintenance or too independent.

How most WAG's look now is normally not how they start off. The luxury looks comes in later down the road in the relationship when it gets serious and they live with the dude. I can post so many before and after pix and you can see the dramatic difference.

Essence4u

HouseNegro
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
37,779 271 97
Alleybux
Most WAG's either had relationships with the guy since college, another big group of WAG's are really really pretty model type chicks that are normally white looking and players wife them up to have a trophy on their arm and because some of them have low self esteem. The third group are just women who date the athlete based on liking him as a person.

There is no method to this madness cuz from all the guys I know that play, many of them can appreciate a real chick who knows who she is and is genuine. Many chicks look a certain way and they look at it as high maintenance or too independent.

How most WAG's look now is normally not how they start off. The luxury looks comes in later down the road in the relationship when it gets serious and they live with the dude. I can post so many before and after pix and you can see the dramatic difference.

Thanks for coming through Pro

Can you add anymore info about were to go for after parties etc

Probowl

The Most Popular!
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
41,655 489 1,017
Alleybux
The list is ok, but the hassling part is the one I don't agree with. Most WAG's I know are b!tches, meaning they do not let their men slide at all. The white ones are more submissive but from the guys I know, they actually like the yank in their chain from time to time cuz all the other chicks they deal with on the side let them run over them. They like confident women who have healthy self esteem. A few of the WAG's who are my friends are actually the ones who control the money in the marriage. One of my friend's husband messed up so bad he dint have no money cuz his wife took the check book and he so dumb that the most he could get out the ATM was $500.

Probowl

The Most Popular!
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
41,655 489 1,017
Alleybux
Thanks for coming through Pro

Can you add anymore info about were to go for after parties etc

Until a dude is solid with his woman they do not like you to go to parties with them. My best friend now has been with her husband like 20+ years and back in the day when he was really the man, chicks would try to knock her down and reach out of their tits a phone number. She done had many a knock down drag out with hoes playing games and there was nothing he could really say but sorry.

You can meet a dude at a party and get to know him outside of the party scene but what some chicks do is make sure they are always at every event they think he is at and he will probably think you a club hoe. Guys don't take serious the chicks that just stay in the club, UNLESS you are drop dead gorgeous and command the attention of other dudes just like him or better.

The cooking and cleaning crap plays you out quick too. Some women try to move in real quick by doing laundry and stuff and the truth is they can see right thru it. Stick to going to dinner and movies and stuff on the surface before you invade his space. He will let you know when he wants you to take on more responsibility as he grows to trust you. Shoot you might even get an ATM card to his account and other perks if you play it cool.

Also all the friendships with other women and talking to other women and bringing them around you is definitely a damn hell naw! The only time you should be cool with his female friends is after it's established that you are a couple and everybody knows it as a common fact. Half the time the b!tches he brings around either are fµck!ng him or hook him up with chicks to fµck with.

CelebGossip

Sue me, I'm rooting for er'body that's black.
Reaction score
Reactions
212,551 6,069 2,529
Alleybux
Confidence is key. I dated an NFL dude and I NEVER went to the game. He was so confused by that. I told him I wasn't a fan of the game before and I wasn't about to fake it just because I liked him. We spent our time together doing normal people sh!t like going out to dinner, movies, kicking it with his family. We are still friends to this day. Fool still waiting on me to leave my hubby. Lol!

Essence4u

HouseNegro
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
37,779 271 97
Alleybux
Confidence is key. I dated an NFL dude and I NEVER went to the game. He was so confused by that. I told him I wasn't a fan of the game before and I wasn't about to fake it just because I liked him. We spent our time together doing normal people sh!t like going out to dinner, movies, kicking it with his family. We are still friends to this day. Fool still waiting on me to leave my hubby. Lol!

I agree- even in regular relationships, if you act out, you wont see him again