Quantcast

LSA likes/protects certain types of dark skin women

Bourgie Boho

Igbo girls dey maintain
Reaction score
Reactions
236,721 9,040 6,388
Alleybux
Yes, I said it and you guys know it's true. I've noticed that some make excuses for certain darker skinned women with terrible attitudes but when it comes to other unproblamaetic darker skinned women who aren't "conventionally attractive" many fonts will tear into these women like there is no tomorrow. You don't have to find these women beautiful but you shouldn't rip them apart. It's smells very misogynoir.

Examples:

Kenya Moore, Toni childs(I know she's a character but still) and Naomi Campbell.

OG(basketball wives), leslie jones, stacey abrams.

I know some of you will be upset......I don't care

Eo33j6YW4AYhYcF.jpg

SinCndomPapi

Dominican Papi, Portofino Papi, Pacífico Papi
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
174,017 14,698 19,660
Alleybux
How Kenya has fans is amazing.

Naomi Campbell as well.

really bottom bargain attitudes.

Azealia Stanks is another who gets a pass knowing good and well these fonts family dogs would be in her pet cemetery

Oddballbetty

Luminous heaux
Reaction score
Reactions
57,728 1,248 295
Alleybux
Can you name unproblematic ones ? I haven’t seen this besides maybe Leslie who gets dragged for not being funny and her looks.

Bourgie Boho

Igbo girls dey maintain
Reaction score
Reactions
236,721 9,040 6,388
Alleybux
Can you name unproblematic ones ? I haven’t seen this besides maybe Leslie who gets dragged for not being funny and her looks.

Stacey Abrams has been made fun and it was really sick. She was called Mrs. Butterworth, been mocked for her weight and looks which was really sick. I can't remember the thread but it made me upset. OG has been called ugly up and down mand threads and have had her features called unattractive. I know leslie can do the most but she is sometimes called ugly and many derogatory names because of how she looks like.

mystic

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
162,821 4,589 1,437
Alleybux
Naomi is an icon, Kenya is still undeniably attractive, and though Toni Childs is a b!tch, she's stylish and funny. I think each of those ladies have some redeeming qualities.

I don't know why anyone would be coming at Stacey or Leslie because neither of them bother anyone and are successful in their own right. They don't deserve hate, especially not Stacey considering what she's accomplished to help other people.

In OG's case, I think because she kept accusing people of saying she's not attractive bc she's DS, people started to point out that it has nothing to do with her skin tone, they simply don't find her attractive. I don't doubt she experienced colorist behavior from the girls on the show, but I also don't think she's attractive. I don't think that means she should be mistreated or disrespected though.

ZeeZeeblue

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
350,408 16,554 14,656
Alleybux
yall say anything for a trending thread

LOL! They do.
They'll pull anything out of their ass and hope it sticks.
With all their fake outrage and bµllsh!t.

They'll take a negative comment from 1 person and swear everybody on LSA said it.

Hot mess....
But that's LSA for ya!

Bourgie Boho

Igbo girls dey maintain
Reaction score
Reactions
236,721 9,040 6,388
Alleybux
Naomi is an icon, Kenya is still undeniably attractive, and though Toni Childs is a b!tch, she's stylish and funny. I think each of those ladies have some redeeming qualities.

I don't know why anyone would be coming at Stacey or Leslie because neither of them bother anyone and are successful in their own right. They don't deserve hate, especially not Stacey considering what she's accomplished to help other people.

In OG's case, I think because she kept accusing people of saying she's not attractive bc she's DS, people started to point out that it has nothing to do with her skin tone, they simply don't find her attractive. I don't doubt she experienced colorist behavior from the girls on the show, but I also don't think she's attractive. I don't think that means she should be mistreated or disrespected though.

They enjoy calling leslie jones ugly unprovoked and they've been going a little easy on stacey now, but before they enjoyed making fun of her looks. OG has been called ugly unprovoked by her cast members and social media and I do believe colorism and featurism play a role. Some youtubers such as funky dineva enjoy coming after her looks.

Bourgie Boho

Igbo girls dey maintain
Reaction score
Reactions
236,721 9,040 6,388
Alleybux
I provided examples and of course many of you believe I'm making it up. You guys must be who I was referring too.
tenor(144).gif

Bourgie Boho

Igbo girls dey maintain
Reaction score
Reactions
236,721 9,040 6,388
Alleybux
Asian Doll but I there was something about her supporting trump so people started called her MAGA Doll. Lol.

Oh, ok! She's another one who I believe is a slight colorist towards women who are darker then her. Eew at her being maga.