Quantcast

LSA ...would you never ever date a White man?

ve1609

Shooting stars
Reaction score
Reactions
145,215 4,098 679
Alleybux
I thought that y'all were with your options open and divesting lol the internet is lying to me...

This message contain sarcasm.

ve1609

Shooting stars
Reaction score
Reactions
145,215 4,098 679
Alleybux
I would date a white man, i already dated some, but right now i prefer poc man, I feel like I liked white boys more when I was a teenager.

CocoaDream

When I fly it's one letter and one number...
Reaction score
Reactions
40,169 3,555 1,523
Alleybux
Eh maybe. I do find some of them attractive, but they are weird and annoying as hell. He's gotta have money for sure.

nanax7

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
56,533 2,456 1,800
Alleybux
absolutely not. My goal in life is to die never kissing a white man or ever seeing a white man's dick in person.

Reaction score
Reactions
3,189 52 28
Alleybux
I've heard alot of women say they just don't have the personality or assertiveness that they like. That black men typically have.
The problem is that lots of black men seem to be giving everything they have to white women. And every other woman who isn’t black.
So go ahead and keep hoping one will look at you twice. Time to rethink our worth.

Awood95

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
4,346 245 191
Alleybux
In my opinion there is nothing wrong with only dating black men. Most races of people prefer their own. However with the way things are in the black community, I will never understand this undying loyalty to men that have publicly said in large numbers they prefer other women. We have black women thinking marriage is oppressive and being a baby mamma is liberating.

And this is because statistically there aren’t enough black men to go around, they know this and a lot of them leverage it. And when you put standards up such as height, money, education, attraction, marriage, values, children, colorism etc you quickly realize how few black men there really are. Talk all you want but over half of today’s black women will die never being married if they’re waiting on a special type of black man to save them.

There are 70 million more men than women in this world, so by sheer numbers if you open your options you’re more likely to find a good man that fits your standards. Not saying he has to be white, there’s plenty of Asian, Arabic, Indian men that love black women. But when I hear black women state their undying loyalty to men that realistically have not earned it nor do they feel the same way, I feel bad for y’all. Because statistically most of you will not get the “king”. It’s impossible based on the number of black men that fit the bill. and if anything giving respect to men that haven’t earned it shows they don’t have to and they will not act better when you reward them with everything for nothing.

BayAngel

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,407 729 339
Alleybux
I prefer BM but open to dating/ marrying a white man. As long as he’s a good provider, respects me as a BW and of course not racist, protects me from his racist family members then I’ll give it a go.

IMO, if a BW wants a quality BM, it’s best to obtain that when she’s young. As we get older, the dating pool becomes smaller for BM/BW.

Evanoelle

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
70,891 3,002 2,704
Alleybux
I used to say I would never but I briefly dated one once years and ago and have no problem doing so again. I used to be black love only but now I just want love. I keep my options open.

nominatus

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,602 885 766
Alleybux
In my opinion there is nothing wrong with only dating black men. Most races of people prefer their own. However with the way things are in the black community, I will never understand this undying loyalty to men that have publicly said in large numbers they prefer other women. We have black women thinking marriage is oppressive and being a baby mamma is liberating.

And this is because statistically there aren’t enough black men to go around, they know this and a lot of them leverage it. And when you put standards up such as height, money, education, attraction, marriage, values, children, colorism etc you quickly realize how few black men there really are. Talk all you want but over half of today’s black women will die never being married if they’re waiting on a special type of black man to save them.

There are 70 million more men than women in this world, so by sheer numbers if you open your options you’re more likely to find a good man that fits your standards. Not saying he has to be white, there’s plenty of Asian, Arabic, Indian men that love black women. But when I hear black women state their undying loyalty to men that realistically have not earned it nor do they feel the same way, I feel bad for y’all. Because statistically most of you will not get the “king”. It’s impossible based on the number of black men that fit the bill. and if anything giving respect to men that haven’t earned it shows they don’t have to and they will not act better when you reward them with everything for nothing.
Wouldn’t that just mean no man has earned that right? For the black that show they “undeying devotion maybe they haven’t experienced themselves the hate that black men spew. They’re more likely just attracted to black men and can’t see themselves with anyone else society today is so internet social that half the time we pass up a potential near us.

X ae a Xii

your point is?
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
6,374 721 94
Alleybux
If he’s very submissive and quite oops.
F776E2CB-154E-465E-BB70-9AB3A6B6B7D0.gif

Awood95

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
4,346 245 191
Alleybux
Wouldn’t that just mean no man has earned that right? For the black that show they “undeying devotion maybe they haven’t experienced themselves the hate that black men spew. They’re more likely just attracted to black men and can’t see themselves with anyone else society today is so internet social that half the time we pass up a potential near us.
It’s impossible for a black woman not to see the hate black men post for us in the media. Perhaps if she has the “preference” phenotype it just doesn’t effect her but she notices.

You’re coming up with a what if scenario but even if you took all the black men back from preferences we still outnumber them.

W I L L O W

Not home yet
Reaction score
Reactions
241,842 11,073 2,903
Alleybux
It’s impossible for a black woman not to see the hate black men post for us in the media. Perhaps if she has the “preference” phenotype it just doesn’t effect her but she notices.

You’re coming up with a what if scenario but even if you took all the black men back from preferences we still outnumber them.
So awood, you're ls from what I remember. You don't consider yourself the preference ? Why not ?

nominatus

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,602 885 766
Alleybux
you put standards up such as height, money, education, attraction, marriage, values, children, colorism etc you quickly realize how few black men there really are.
maybe lower the standard just like how women are broadening their options? Yeh? If you are a black women with a Asian, latino African or white man. More chances than not there will be colorism with your children. Until society is one accord with one another, leaving behind
Judgement or ethnic race and skin color we’re far from that.

The values you’re referring to sound like it’s coming through media you’re hearing on the internet, radio and television. If you watch more Tv and radio I’ll take it more seriously but honestly if you’re going by social media accounts they can larp as what ever they want. Even then that isn’t values.

money. Now how i look at money is that it comes and goes. It’s not something you should value in a relationship cause you aren’t looking at them for what they are. But what they can provide for you. Which is nice but. Someone can spoil to the end of your life time but can be kicking you up your ass. On top of that like I said before money comes and goes so one minute I could be a making 100k and could lose it all in a instant. Case in point the Covid pandemic. Why do you think the divorce rate is so high now? Why people aren’t getting married? Funny but not funny at the same time.

attraction is subjective which goes back to preference a black women could see a high value black man that checks all the list on her “perfect man’s listbut one thing that doesn’t stick is him not being x y or z whether it be her preference to race a certain height, his manhood the list goes on.

to me you’re using statistics that don’t equate to the numbers of todays age. The only stat on how many black males vs females are from 2018. That’s outdated. But I’ll try to see if I can find a more recent up to date version.

Asian, Arabic, Indian men that love black women.

nominatus

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,602 885 766
Alleybux

There are no what if scenario these situations happened and are happening. Total difference. I hope if you see a black man that meets all your criteria’s you don’t pass him up for something trivial. Cause from the fonts on here I’m seeing it A LOT. sh!t is petty.

Awood95

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
4,346 245 191
Alleybux
So awood, you're ls from what I remember. You don't consider yourself the preference ? Why not ?
I'm light skin but not racially ambiguous(think Chloe Bailey,Raven Simone etc lighter but don't look like biracials), I would say I'm treated better than most darker skin women, but the fact that is happens at all is concerning.

Awood95

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
4,346 245 191
Alleybux
maybe lower the standard just like how women are broadening their options? Yeh? If you are a black women with a Asian, latino African or white man. More chances than not there will be colorism with your children. Until society is one accord with one another, leaving behind
Judgement or ethnic race and skin color we’re far from that.

The values you’re referring to sound like it’s coming through media you’re hearing on the internet, radio and television. If you watch more Tv and radio I’ll take it more seriously but honestly if you’re going by social media accounts they can larp as what ever they want. Even then that isn’t values.

money. Now how i look at money is that it comes and goes. It’s not something you should value in a relationship cause you aren’t looking at them for what they are. But what they can provide for you. Which is nice but. Someone can spoil to the end of your life time but can be kicking you up your ass. On top of that like I said before money comes and goes so one minute I could be a making 100k and could lose it all in a instant. Case in point the Covid pandemic. Why do you think the divorce rate is so high now? Why people aren’t getting married? Funny but not funny at the same time.

attraction is subjective which goes back to preference a black women could see a high value black man that checks all the list on her “perfect man’s listbut one thing that doesn’t stick is him not being x y or z whether it be her preference to race a certain height, his manhood the list goes on.

to me you’re using statistics that don’t equate to the numbers of todays age. The only stat on how many black males vs females are from 2018. That’s outdated. But I’ll try to see if I can find a more recent up to date version.

You haven't quoted any statistics to refute what I'm saying so really all of this is an opinion. I never said ALL black men are anything. Just that the number of black men that fit the bill of what black women are looking for is not that high. Money is important, money pays bills and supports children. No one is a gold digger look up the cost of housing and child care in America.

You're advocating for lowering standards just so that we can say our man is black? Black men aren't lowering their standards to be with black women, they just aren't, almost a quarter of black men that marry(2017 stat), marry outside of their race and mixed women are considered black by the census so who knows truly how many black men marry their own.

Awood95

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
4,346 245 191
Alleybux
There are no what if scenario these situations happened and are happening. Total difference. I hope if you see a black man that meets all your criteria’s you don’t pass him up for something trivial. Cause from the fonts on here I’m seeing it A LOT. sh!t is petty.
You took what you wanted out of my statement and ran with it like a triggered pantsy, Never once did I say " Do not date black men", I said consider your options because It is okay to have standards for your partner.

W I L L O W

Not home yet
Reaction score
Reactions
241,842 11,073 2,903
Alleybux
I'm light skin but not racially ambiguous(think Chloe Bailey,Raven Simone etc lighter but don't look like biracials), I would say I'm treated better than most darker skin women, but the fact that is happens at all is concerning.
From your experience dating interracial , do other people see you as unambiguous?

Evanoelle

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
70,891 3,002 2,704
Alleybux
You haven't quoted any statistics to refute what I'm saying so really all of this is an opinion. I never said ALL black men are anything. Just that the number of black men that fit the bill of what black women are looking for is not that high. Money is important, money pays bills and supports children. No one is a gold digger look up the cost of housing and child care in America.

You're advocating for lowering standards just so that we can say our man is black? Black men aren't lowering their standards to be with black women, they just aren't, almost a quarter of black men that marry(2017 stat), marry outside of their race and mixed women are considered black by the census so who knows truly how many black men marry their own.
Exactlyyy what kind of garbage comment was that? I will NEVER lower my standards just to be able to say I have black love. Black men are not the only race of men In the world. It’s funny because what folks consider high standards is just the bare minimum but sadly the bare minimum is a lot to black men

Awood95

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
4,346 245 191
Alleybux
From your experience dating interracial , do other people see you as unambiguous?
I've been called redbone and light skin by white guys but they don't question if one of my parents is non-black. I have 4A hair and pretty black features. both of my grandmothers were creole/light skin and I have 2 dark skin grandfathers which led to me having a dark skin parent and a brown skin parent and I'm generally on the border between light skin and light brown, but I can get brown in the summer.

I added this photo in another thread but this is me with a white girl and an Asian girl for reference. This was in the winter so there’s 0 tan.

Attachments

• 471CEDA4-F127-471B-9EA6-B234CCAD28D2.jpeg
    471CEDA4-F127-471B-9EA6-B234CCAD28D2.jpeg
    60.4 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:

Awood95

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
4,346 245 191
Alleybux
Exactlyyy what kind of garbage comment was that? I will NEVER lower my standards just to be able to say I have black love. Black men are not the only race of men In the world. It’s funny because what folks consider high standards is just the bare minimum but sadly the bare minimum is a lot to black men
We act like white women and asian women don't have even higher standards, because most of them are going for the richer black men. Black women have the lowest standards as a collective.

nominatus

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,602 885 766
Alleybux
you can do what ever you want, you said that there are not just white men, but there are Asian, Indian, Arabic that love black women how have they earned that right? Half the time with interracial couples like that, just like with black men . it becomes a thing you teach your child ( if you have children) about society in terms of colorism/ and being color struck. Also a side note You named 3 black men off the top of your head. that were with what you classified as black women or women of color. Am I right?

> Exactlyyy what kind of garbage comment was that? I will NEVER lower my standards just to be able to say I have black love. Black men are not the only race of men In the world. It’s funny because what folks consider high standards is just the bare minimum but sadly the bare minimum is a lot to black men.

@Evanoelle there are “black women” that have stated on here that either A. I don’t want to be with or is questioning to be with this man because height, penis size, xes, weight, money, education. Etc the list goes on. My question to that is all those Barriers that place on a man. Have you found one yet still? Will broadening the horizon be truly different? Honestly believe it comes down to preference then afterward settling even though it’s not what you thought it was going to be. No man or women is 100% perfect in every way possible. Women want that but it’s not the case.

I've been called redbone and light skin by white guys but they don't question if one of my parents is non-black. I have 4A hair and pretty black features.
why would they question it. You show “your self” around a white woman and a asian woman. Which to me already tells who you are affiliated with. Nothing wrong with that though.

Awood95

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
4,346 245 191
Alleybux
you can do what ever you want, you said that there are not just white men, but there are Asian, Indian, Arabic that love black women how have they earned that right? Half the time with interracial couples like that, just like with black men . it becomes a thing you teach your child ( if you have children) about society in terms of colorism/ and being color struck. Also a side note You named 3 black men off the top of your head. that were with what you classified as black women or women of color. Am I right?

> Exactlyyy what kind of garbage comment was that? I will NEVER lower my standards just to be able to say I have black love. Black men are not the only race of men In the world. It’s funny because what folks consider high standards is just the bare minimum but sadly the bare minimum is a lot to black men.

@Evanoelle there are “black women” that have stated on here that either A. I don’t want to be with or is questioning to be with this man because height, penis size, xes, weight, money, education. Etc the list goes on. My question to that is all those Barriers that place on a man. Have you found one yet still? Will broadening the horizon be truly different? Honestly believe it comes down to preference then afterward settling even though it’s not what you thought it was going to be. No man or women is 100% perfect in every way possible. Women want that but it’s not the case.

why would they question it. You show “your self” around a white woman and a asian woman. Which to me already tells who you are affiliated with. Nothing wrong with that though.
I think you’re just trolling at this point, the person asked me if white people think I’m racially ambiguous and I answered them. Me having a white friend and an Asian friend shows nothing, am I only supposed to have black friends? Comparatively yes I am light skin, I am however not biracial or biracial passing.

I haven’t listed a single black man. What are you trying to even argue? At this point it just sounds like you’re sour that anyone would date outside their race, especially black women. If you open your search to more men you are more likely to find desirable traits that’s just the reality. Women are not shallow for having things they want in a man and if she can find that in another race of man she should go for it. And I am happily in a long term relationship with another race of man if that’s your question.