Alleybux
1621194737284.gif

fleurpower

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
12,754 268 38
Alleybux
Too much of that with pro athletes, especially here in France. These white chicks are the original "joan the scammer"...!

And in the words of Wilt chamberlain in that Grace jones thread

“There’s nothing black about me. Don’t give me this crap! I live in [insert french rich neighbourhood] with the white guys, I fµck only white women, I drive the same cars as the white guys, I have money like white guys. So fµck you, you’re the n*****.”

Blackpearl

in his arms, watching the tide
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
33,775 414 72
Alleybux
The one thing i love and admire about yt women is how strategic they are. They are ruthless and self serving, just like men.
It’s like they’ve been trained from childhood to seek only men that elevate their status and provide security.
They also move on fast and refuse to suffer with a man or stay in any situation that no longer serves them. They are RUTHLESS and I live for that. Love that for them
They’re playing the game right and it’s what men deserve

There’s a lot of lessons to be learnt from them. I’ve taken notes
Yes! I do think women need to look at relationships for more than just love. Relationships (especially marriage) need to be beneficial to you. Your life should be better for having this person in it--you can struggle all by yourself. Too many black women are being used as mules for the entire family and I'm sick of it. Love is an extremely important element in marriage, but so are finances, credit ratings, common values, and issues of faith and family structure. Love is not enough on its own.

SouthCandy

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
212,791 5,952 5,349
Alleybux
They deserve no sympathy.
No one upholds white supremacy the way black men do to the utter detriment of the Black community.
From Frank Bruno, Chris Eubank, Darren Bent, Thierry Henry, Emmanuel Ebou these YT women leave when the money starts to run out.

Ish Gibor

I am the prize
Reaction score
Reactions
13,914 2,071 4,436
Alleybux
They deserve no sympathy.
No one upholds white supremacy the way black men do to the utter detriment of the Black community.
I do get your point and fundamentally you are right, but you oversimplify things!
There are over 40 Black owned banks, do you have an account at a Black owned bank?
From Frank Bruno, Chris Eubank, Darren Bent, Thierry Henry, Emmanuel Ebou these YT women leave when the money starts to run out.
Yes, there are way too many of these guys who took YT women as wives. These YT women went after them, at a time BW were making propaganda videos about BM ain't sh*t this and that. What did you expect the result was going to be? We always had discussions over this, why these guys went for these type of women. The conclusion was that these YT women chased them from early on, always attended these training camps.

In this generation we see more BM with BW, after we figured out what happened.

Last edited:

SouthCandy

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
212,791 5,952 5,349
Alleybux
I do get your point and fundamentally you are right, but you oversimplify things!
There are over 40 Black owned banks, do you have an account at a Black owned bank?

Yes, there are way too many of these guys who took YT women as wives. These YT women went after them, at a time BW were making propaganda videos about BM ain't sh*t this and that. What did you expect the result was going to be? We always had discussions over this, why these guys went for these type of women. The conclusion was that these YT women chased them from early on, always attended these training camps.

In this generation we see more BM with BW, after we figured out what happened.

Great points but are there 40 black owned banks in the UK.
If so post details.
When did black british women make videos condemning black men.
You are right though that there do seem to be more black couples around and long may it continue as the UK remains very racist.

Ish Gibor

I am the prize
Reaction score
Reactions
13,914 2,071 4,436
Alleybux
Great points but are there 40 black owned banks in the UK.
If so post details.
When did black british women make videos condemning black men.
You are right though that there do seem to be more black couples around and long may it continue as the UK remains very racist.
I assumed you were in the US. But most Black owned banks in the UK are usually West African, there is at least 1 Afro-Caribbean owned. I wonder what excuse you will come up now.

Why I have to look this up for you is just weird.

Relax and enjoy.

SouthCandy

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
212,791 5,952 5,349
Alleybux
I assumed you were in the US. But most Black owned banks in the UK are usually West African, there is at least 1 Afro-Caribbean owned. I wonder what excuse you will come up now.

Why I have to look this up for you is just weird.

Relax and enjoy.

I complimented your post and said you made some great points.
Not sure why you have taken offence.

Ish Gibor

I am the prize
Reaction score
Reactions
13,914 2,071 4,436
Alleybux
I complimented your post and said you made some great points.
Not sure why you have taken offence.
I am not offended, but it's weird you asked me that question. You could have looked it up yourself. I don't mind doing it, I just wondered, why?

Anyway, now you know.

kxverse

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
66,007 1,634 715
Alleybux
So, they still don't realize the dream come up for most of these women is not marrying and establishing generational wealth them... but to hit a lick, divorce them, and ride off into the sunset?

And lets be real, these chicks are dealing with all sorts of crap with these dudes... serial cheating, STIs, the arrogance, the objectification of being white... They grin and bear it until they have a firm grip on that dough.

These men become stunned (even though they've more than likely shown their whole asses) because they really thought the apathy and agreeableness was genuine "submission" and love. Lol.

Drain 'em! Lol.

We talk a lot of many BM willingly accepting a "conquered" place in society. But it's a lot of BW in this world who literally line up for scraps, to be second fiddle, to be used....

Ish Gibor

I am the prize
Reaction score
Reactions
13,914 2,071 4,436
Alleybux
So, they still don't realize the dream come up for most of these women is not marrying and establishing generational wealth them... but to hit a lick, divorce them, and ride off into the sunset?

And lets be real, these chicks are dealing with all sorts of crap with these dudes... serial cheating, STIs, the arrogance, the objectification of being white... They grin and bear it until they have a firm grip on that dough.

These men become stunned (even though they've more than likely shown their whole asses) because they really thought the apathy and agreeableness was genuine "submission" and love. Lol.

Drain 'em! Lol.

We talk a lot of many BM willingly accepting a "conquered" place in society. But it's a lot of BW in this world who literally line up for scraps, to be second fiddle, to be used....

How do you know all this about these men?

Ish Gibor

I am the prize
Reaction score
Reactions
13,914 2,071 4,436
Alleybux

black men are so idiotic . do they really think their white wives are going to stay with them forever??? nope! they’re white wives marry them for a bit, birth some children , and then divorce them when they retire and bring the BLACK MANS wealth into their OWN WHITE COMMUNITIES!

I do think these BM should marry BW. However, there's something off with you quote and it's disingenuous.

Here are the stats in entirety.

Christiana

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
44,189 2,088 830
Alleybux
I don’t pity them cos they never learn and don’t want to learn.

When will they come to the realization that these women are only attracted to securing the bag? They only want the wealth and they know that’s it’s easy to run game on a black man cos most of the time, they want the woman for their light/bright/white complexion.

Then after the money is gone, these women leave and drain out whatever is left out of that black man’s wallet, and who do some of them come crawling back to?

Stay yo ass over there.

I will never forget that story of that soccer player who dumped his black girlfriend once he started becoming rich at the height of his career and married a white woman. He allowed her to do HIS finances and she finessed him. Took everything he had until he was left with NOTHING. His career was over, he was broke and he went back to his ex-girlfriend and married her!

Black women need to do better with things like that. Black women who accept black men who lose everything from white women need to know that he went back to you as a last resort!
That story pissed me the F off