MariaBorges

QUEEN
Reaction score
Reactions
24,659 748 24
Alleybux
Somali Kenyans are Kenyan....duh

Sweety, is Mogadishu in Kenya? :shame:

And why are some men who are not even attracted to Lupita so invested in who some swirlers want her to date? :stop:

Are black men on the-coli going to apologise for calling Lupita out of her name, because of some hearsay, even though many black men on there have outright expressed disdain towards her? :stop: Some black men are interested in talking about "black love", but are not interested in Lupita, and then call her out of her name over rumours about her being with Jared, and then extend that diatribe to African women over some hearsay? :stop: Are men on that site going to apologise?

And to "Jupita" stans, if this is true, you will just have to deal. :stop: Seven threads of speculation over Jared is too thirsty and sad. If Knaan makes her happy, people will just have to support her. :pwink:

Lupita is a grown ass woman and she has no obligation to make other people happy :stop:

derp

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
710 13 11
Alleybux

And why are some men who are not even attracted to Lupita so invested in who some swirlers want her to date? :stop:

Are black men on the-coli going to apologise for calling Lupita out of her name, because of some hearsay, even though many black men on there have outright expressed disdain towards her? :stop: Some black men are interested in talking about "black love", but are not interested in Lupita, and then call her out of her name over rumours about her being with Jared, and then extend that diatribe to African women over some hearsay? :stop: Are men on that site going to apologise?

And to "Jupita" stans, if this is true, you will just have to deal. :stop: Seven threads of speculation over Jared is too thirsty and sad. If Knaan makes her happy, people will just have to support her. :pwink:

Lupita is a grown ass woman and she has no obligation to make other people happy :stop:

Girl, don't even bother with that deranged idiot. That half-witted fucker is OBSESSED with Black women's so-called devotion to White men. According to him, all Lupita fans want her to end up with Leto--even though morons like him are the FIRST ones to bring it up. I don't care for interracial nazis, but the people who talk about them 24/7 are just as annoying.
:pcute:

Nabelle40

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
70,623 1,254 120
Alleybux

I agree with most of your post. A lot of the Japita thread was fun and jokes I don't think most really thought they were together (at least not me) at the present moment . There was tea being spilled it wasn't just speculation out of thin air. For whatever reason the thread just got people in their feelings. Of course they could just ignore the thread and keep it movin.

But if she is with K I wish them luck and it's all good.

Grodd

Rebel King
Reaction score
Reactions
1,910 366 723
Alleybux
Sweety, he grew up in KENYA

find a post here I said I wasn't attracted to Lupita... you dont' know me or what my interests are, yet you assume I'm like your men who don't want you, and in alot of cases I don't blame them with attitudes I see around here.

Lastly you women who put her on a pedastal have self esteem issues and make the poor girl your counselor and the end all and be all of everything black female. It's sad honestly.

Grodd

Rebel King
Reaction score
Reactions
1,910 366 723
Alleybux

Girl, don't even bother with that deranged idiot. That half-witted fucker is OBSESSED with Black women's so-called devotion to White men. According to him, all Lupita fans want her to end up with Leto--even though morons like him are the FIRST ones to bring it up. I don't care for interracial nazis, but the people who talk about them 24/7 are just as annoying.
:pcute:

lol another fan of mine.

Roxanne Ford

The Future Mrs. Gurira
Reaction score
Reactions
51,519 1,612 1,515
Alleybux
east africa and west africa????

since when did they start fµck!ng?

lol.

a joke. besides, k'naan is NOTHING special

:confused: :sidefrown:

Um, both K'Naan and Lupita are East African. Somalia and Kenya, their respective countries, are both on the Motherland's East Coast and are even neighboring countries.

Roxanne Ford

The Future Mrs. Gurira
Reaction score
Reactions
51,519 1,612 1,515
Alleybux
its always a Pisces. Its like they are obsessed with ain't sh!t men.
Weird sh!t.

It doesn't help that (like Rihanna, another Pisces and Whitney Houston, whose Ascendant/Rising sign was Pisces) Lupita has the Venus square Neptune aspect in her natal chart. Fortunately for Lupita, it's at a marginal orb (meaning it may or may not affect her life development) while for the other ladies it was/is a strong aspect in their charts (thus guaranteeing that it would be a significant issue in their lives). However, Venus-Neptune square people are very susceptible to romantic delusions to tolerating behavior as "proof of love" that normal people would find very unacceptable in a relationship.

Roxanne Ford

The Future Mrs. Gurira
Reaction score
Reactions
51,519 1,612 1,515
Alleybux
she could do soooo much better though

If Us Weekly's claim (from several months ago) that Lupita and K'Naan have been dating since September 2013 are true, then K'Naan "locked her down" before she hit it big (although buzz was starting for her). I see what you did there, K'Naan. :twitcy:

By the time Lupita hit it big (January 2014, after the Golden Globe Awards), she had probably already developed serious feelings for ol' boy. I'm sure dudes (and even some women) are regularly hitting on her, so K'Naan betta act right if he wants to remain in the picture.

Roxanne Ford

The Future Mrs. Gurira
Reaction score
Reactions
51,519 1,612 1,515
Alleybux
At first I thought something was going on with Lupita and Leto but wasn't sure and when there weren't pics of them outside of red carpet events, I figured it couldn't been more than friends. I popped in some of the older threads and they were hilarious with their gifs and funny comments. Guess there are a few posters who feel like this today.

lemmings-300x246.png

I think Lupita didn't directly say, "I am not dating Jared Leto" because (1) she wants to keep her private life as private as possible; and (2) she was getting more publicity from the rumors, so her team didn't shoot down the rumors. Jared Leto, who is clearly fond of Lupita (whether as a friend or desiring something more), went along with it because it gave his pal (and himself) more publicity and he didn't want to come across as someone who didn't find Lupita (his pal) attractive.

K'Naan must not be the jealous type, because there is no way that I'd allow Jared Leto to be pressed up against my woman, flirting with her, etc. and I'm staying mum.

Julysteven

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
2,115 5
Alleybux
tumblr_n5vc27q5a11shgnwpo1_400.gif

tumblr_mh8vb5mzCx1r1eqz2o1_400.gif

Some people cling to anything that is written on a paper ...
lol

Queen Nandi

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
65,498 2,588 1,350
Alleybux
Dude is DIVORCED. DIVORCED people have a right to a life, which is something you need to go find. She's a grown ass woman doing her and you're trying to do her life with her and ignoring your own.

She needs to be with who she pleases. YOU need to go find your life..like yesterday.

Is you lifeless? Make like and astronaut and go discover one

yes he's lucky, stop gender hating Ms crusty fishy a$$

What you said doesn't make sense and unlike my comment isn't even funny. Automatic fail. :bashful:

Nabelle40

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
70,623 1,254 120
Alleybux
I think Lupita didn't directly say, "I am not dating Jared Leto" because (1) she wants to keep her private life as private as possible; and (2) she was getting more publicity from the rumors, so her team didn't shoot down the rumors. Jared Leto, who is clearly fond of Lupita (whether as a friend or desiring something more), went along with it because it gave his pal (and himself) more publicity and he didn't want to come across as someone who didn't find Lupita (his pal) attractive.

K'Naan must not be the jealous type, because there is no way that I'd allow Jared Leto to be pressed up against my woman, flirting with her, etc. and I'm staying mum.

He didn't just go along with it cause he was her pal.

Tea has already been spilled that something went on during awards season.

Wasn't K seen making out with some redhead in Feb? That was when she was supposedly messing around with JL so maybe her and K weren't exclusive at that time.

freedomm

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
8,174 449 164
Alleybux

He didn't just go along with it cause he was her pal.

Tea has already been spilled that something went on during awards season.

Wasn't K seen making out with some redhead in Feb? That was when she was supposedly messing around with JL so maybe her and K weren't exclusive at that time.

Keep clutching at those straws, child. Truth is, nothing went on between those two other than posing for tons of pictures during the hectic award season for publicity. That those pictures (harmless as they were) were blown out of proportion by a bunch of self-hating stans here leading many casual fans to wonder if they actually had a thing is the most surprising aspect of this site's reach.

Nabelle40

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
70,623 1,254 120
Alleybux
Keep clutching at those straws, child. Truth is, nothing went on between those two other than posing for tons of pictures during the hectic award season for publicity. That those pictures (harmless as they were) were blown out of proportion by a bunch of self-hating stans here leading many casual fans to wonder if they actually had a thing is the most surprising aspect of this site's reach.

Oh really. Do have tea?

Do you work in Hollywood behind the scenes?

Do tell. Also why tf do you care so much?

And who exactly is a self hating stan?

It's over she's with K'naan. You thought shippers were gonna seethe and the truth is no one gives a f**k. Let it go and move on.

One more thing I'm not "clutching at straws" IDGAF anymore. It's over. The fact YOU still care is sad.

Hathor

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux

Who knows what went on. They all could've met privately behind closed doors, ya know. I will say this, it's the entertainment industry and significant others of high profiled people must reach some sort of understanding in their relationships. JL comes off as a friendly flirt and if he likes you, he likes you. I am aware he isn’t the friendliest person and has a take it or leave it personality. I was put off by his attitude amongst everyone else in the video shot by Annie Leibovitz...too abrupt and gave off a bad vibe while Lupita was so gracious. Who is going to gravitate towards that energy? We can say whatever but I think they clearly clicked for whatever reason. I agree it was more of him being drawn to her. What would have blown everyone's mind if he had posted on his website a pic of him with her on a personal outing or if paparazzi had caught them out together. I skimmed through his twitter account and found none. Imagine if that had happened...LSA would've gone into overdrive with both negative/positive comments....but it never did so I thought...friends. Nobody really came up with reliable receipts to convince me otherwise.

AND it surprised me that Lupita is with K'Naan. Don't know anything about him other than what's mentioned on LSA. I'll get groaned but for some reason, I expected her to be with a WM mainly because of the Ivy League schooling. It's very common within that environment and she has a strong interest in Western culture and all its complexities.

Dancelover51

Immunity
Reaction score
Reactions
33,061 850 276
Alleybux
Not mad at all, since I date black folks myself. I'm mad that it's a male. :mad::twitcy: So it's K'Naan who gets to enjoy that bodacious booty that we recently saw in bikini pics in Hawaii. Lucky-ass bastard.

(Well, there is still -- ever fading -- hope that LuLu is bisexual though! :pray:)
One question? How are you going to be a racist Lesbian?

Roxanne Ford

The Future Mrs. Gurira
Reaction score
Reactions
51,519 1,612 1,515
Alleybux
Oh really. Do have tea?

Do you work in Hollywood behind the scenes?

Do tell. Also why tf do you care so much?

And who exactly is a self hating stan?

It's over she's with K'naan. You thought shippers were gonna seethe and the truth is no one gives a f**k. Let it go and move on.

One more thing I'm not "clutching at straws" IDGAF anymore. It's over. The fact YOU still care is sad.

You were responding to someone else, but let me put in my two cents....You know that "Jupita" shippers are seething about Lupita dating K'Naan....but are primarily doing it in the private forum about Lupita. :disdain:

Roxanne Ford

The Future Mrs. Gurira
Reaction score
Reactions
51,519 1,612 1,515
Alleybux
One question? How are you going to be a racist Lesbian?

Huh? :confused: So because I exclusively date black women (which is my preference), I'm racist now? :rolleyes: Never mind that I've created threads on this very board shipping Lupita with black men, black women, white men, and Hispanic men. That's not something that a racist does. I just don't like the idea of her being with Jared Leto (because he's a commitment-phobic ho who hangs with perverts, not because he is white.)

But even if I was a racist lesbian, why the hell should it bother you? :disdain: Freedom of association and freedom of speech...

Roxanne Ford

The Future Mrs. Gurira
Reaction score
Reactions
51,519 1,612 1,515
Alleybux
Somali Kenyans are Kenyan....duh

You were responding to someone else, but I'll pipe in here. I Googled K'Naan to learn more about his background, and didn't see anywhere that he was of Kenyan origin. He was born in Somalia, and partly raised in Canada. Exactly where are you getting this information that he is of Kenyan origin? :confused:

Grodd

Rebel King
Reaction score
Reactions
1,910 366 723
Alleybux
You were responding to someone else, but I'll pipe in here. I Googled K'Naan to learn more about his background, and didn't see anywhere that he was of Kenyan origin. He was born in Somalia, and partly raised in Canada. Exactly where are you getting this information that he is of Kenyan origin? :confused:

you just want to argue..

First stop acting like a stereotype

2nd I did not say he was Kenyan ORIGIN, Somali Kenyan doesn't mean origin...you can be Somali and Kenyan..duh

3rd my cousin in used to lived in his neighborhood in Toronto(I stayed with them 3 months) before he blew up... where alot of Somali and Somali Kenyans were heavy. Most of the Somalis there came through Kenya. You can't just go from Somalia to Canada like that

fµck a google..

Roxanne Ford

The Future Mrs. Gurira
Reaction score
Reactions
51,519 1,612 1,515
Alleybux
you just want to argue..

First stop acting like a stereotype

2nd I did not say he was Kenyan ORIGIN, Somali Kenyan doesn't mean origin...you can be Somali and Kenyan..duh

3rd my cousin in used to lived in his neighborhood in Toronto(I stayed with them 3 months) before he blew up... where alot of Somali and Somali Kenyans were heavy. Most of the Somalis there came through Kenya. You can't just go from Somalia to Canada like that

fµck a google..

You're the one who is acting like a stereotype, with your cussing (which is what illogical people often resort to when they can't back up their argument) and lack of proper grammar. :disdain: You did this despite the fact that I politely asked you to verify your claim.

There is no information online stating that K'Naan has both Somali and Kenyan citizenship either (like there is for, say his girlfriend Lupita Nyongo's Mexican-Kenyan dual citizenship or Nicole Kidman's American-Australian, dual citizenship), by the way. Just because his family may have temporarily lived in Kenya (of which there is no verification of this claim), does not make him a Kenyan.

From what I see online, K'Naan's family left Somalia in 1991. So no earlier than when he was 12 years old (start of Somalia's civil war) and likely when he was 13 years old (which is often stated in his biography online....he was born in 1978, so the exact date of emigration from Somalia is murky here). At age 13, his family moved to the United States (for almost two years), before heading permanently to Canada to reunite with K'Naan's now-Canadian-based father. Please enlighten us about the time period when K'Naan's family lived long enough in Kenya to acquire citizenship when -- under Kenyan law -- individuals must have lived in Kenya for seven years prior to applying for citizenship? :confused:

Nabelle40

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
70,623 1,254 120
Alleybux
You were responding to someone else, but let me put in my two cents....You know that "Jupita" shippers are seething about Lupita dating K'Naan....but are primarily doing it in the private forum about Lupita. :disdain:

Oh ok lol. I'm not in any Lu private groups but I think I have an idea what's being said. It's probably best for the venting to be left in private though.

Dancelover51

Immunity
Reaction score
Reactions
33,061 850 276
Alleybux
Huh? :confused: So because I exclusively date black women (which is my preference), I'm racist now? :rolleyes: Never mind that I've created threads on this very board shipping Lupita with black men, black women, white men, and Hispanic men. That's not something that a racist does. I just don't like the idea of her being with Jared Leto (because he's a commitment-phobic ho who hangs with perverts, not because he is white.)

But even if I was a racist lesbian, why the hell should it bother you? :disdain: Freedom of association and freedom of speech...
No not because you exclusively date Black women. That is your preference but many times throughout several threads you let it be known that you did not approve a Lupita dating someone White(not that she is checking with you). I find it odd for someone who faces discrimination would practice it. That is all.

By the way, you should check all the people that were Thanking your posts because those fonts may be some of the same that have been in other threads talking about how disgusting what they call your lifestyle "choice" is.

Roxanne Ford

The Future Mrs. Gurira
Reaction score
Reactions
51,519 1,612 1,515
Alleybux
No not because you exclusively date Black women. That is your preference but many times throughout several threads you let it be known that you did not approve a Lupita dating someone White(not that she is checking with you). I find it odd for someone who faces discrimination would practice it. That is all.

By the way, you should check all the people that were Thanking your posts because those fonts may be some of the same that have been in other threads talking about how disgusting what they call your lifestyle "choice" is.

Again, folks keep confusing me with other fonts. Please show where **I** ever said that I didn't approve of Lupita dating a person because he/she was white? :confused::rolleyes: If that was the case, I wouldn't have made comments (and even threads) shipping her with Ronan Farrow (white) and Joseph Gordon-Levitt (also white). Or when Gordon-Levitt emerged in public with his new girlfriend, expressing that I wished that he and Lupita had instead dated.

http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php?t=686050
http://www.lipstickalley.com/showpost.php?p=17499793&postcount=26

Just because I strongly don't want Lupita to date Jared Leto's commitment-phobic hoish ass like "Jupita" shippers want, doesn't mean that I'm opposed to her dating someone white. :rolleyes:

Terry Mcginnis

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
86,532 1,577 910
Alleybux
I just want her career to flourish and to end up with a hot, wealthy partner. It was fun to pair her up with Jared, but it's not a big deal to me anymore. I like Jared, but his association with Terry still makes me ill. I like Knaan's music, but it's been said quite a bit now that he allegedly used to fµck around with teenage girls back in Toronto.

Dancelover51

Immunity
Reaction score
Reactions
33,061 850 276
Alleybux
Again, folks keep confusing me with other fonts. Please show where **I** ever said that I didn't approve of Lupita dating a person because he/she was white? :confused::rolleyes: If that was the case, I wouldn't have made comments (and even threads) shipping her with Ronan Farrow (white) and Joseph Gordon-Levitt (also white). Or when Gordon-Levitt emerged in public with his new girlfriend, expressing that I wished that he and Lupita had instead dated.

http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php?t=686050
http://www.lipstickalley.com/showpost.php?p=17499793&postcount=26

Just because I strongly don't want Lupita to date Jared Leto's commitment-phobic hoish ass like "Jupita" shippers want, doesn't mean that I'm opposed to her dating someone white. :rolleyes:
I am not going through the countless Jupita threads b/c I don't have the time but others can confirm. Plus you outed yourself with your thirst at being one of the first ones to pounce with that fake thread accusing Jared Leto of using the N word.

It is all good, because I have made it known that I support Lupita whoever she dates even if I think she could do better than deadbeat daddy has been rapper. It is her choice. I would also support her if she did suddenly come out. In fact I would prefer that to K'naan.

She is amazing point blank.

Roxanne Ford

The Future Mrs. Gurira
Reaction score
Reactions
51,519 1,612 1,515
Alleybux
I am not going through the countless Jupita threads b/c I don't have the time but others can confirm. Plus you outed yourself with your thirst at being one of the first ones to pounce with that fake thread accusing Jared Leto of using the N word.

It is all good, because I have made it known that I support Lupita whoever she dates even if I think she could do better than deadbeat daddy has been rapper. It is her choice. I would also support her if she did suddenly come out. In fact I would prefer that to K'naan.

She is amazing point blank.

So, you have no receipts (even though I supposedly made these racist statements "many times throughout several threads" :disdain:).....because there are none. You are confusing me with other fonts, who oppose interracial relationships. Clearly, I do not oppose such unions if I'm not opposed to Lupita dating a non-black person and have demonstrated such in threads (for which I provided receipts above). BTW, not liking Jared Leto does NOT = not liking white people. Please!:rolleyes: And even in that Jared Leto alleged-N-word thread, I asked for video proof.

Mrs.MichoBaby

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
42,056 3,765 5,724
Alleybux
I just want her career to flourish and to end up with a hot, wealthy partner. It was fun to pair her up with Jared, but it's not a big deal to me anymore. I like Jared, but his association with Terry still makes me ill. I like Knaan's music, but it's been said quite a bit now that he allegedly used to fµck around with teenage girls back in Toronto.

The same tea has been dropped about jared liking young chicks as well. Its been dropped thats hes bi and and a hoe.

MADRIDISTA

aka Real de Madrid Y CR7
Reaction score
Reactions
216 4 3
Alleybux
when are we going to get a lupita/k apreciation thread Lsa ???

:wideeyed: :wideeyed: :wideeyed: :wideeyed: :wideeyed: