Lydia Dinga discussion thread

Laugh now, Cry later
Reactions
3,108 7 3
Alleybux
CBToQ0UBnUt
I haven’t seen a thread so thought I would start one.
Lydia dinga is 27/28 years old Kenyan-British Youtuber who lives in London. Mostly known for her travel vlogs.
She recently has a mystery boyfriend after being single for quite a while. Let’s get the ball rolling LOL

Last edited:
Laugh now, Cry later
Reactions
3,108 7 3
Alleybux
I like Lydia she comes across as confident and outgoing and drama-free which is refreshing. Shes recently been having some counselling and has advised all black women to invest in counselling particularly with a black female counsellor which is support 100%

Reactions
15,921 141 120
Alleybux
I really like her, caught on to her travel videos and subscribed. She is one of few black British YouTubers who seem genuine and just good vibes. She is comfortable enough to go wigless, shop at Aldi and doesn’t pretend she’s balling out of control. Although I’m nosey AF, I respect her creating boundaries with her audience when it comes to aspect of her personal life. It’s not everything you must pimp out for a cheque.

Last edited:
Reactions
155 5
Alleybux
She’s grown on me and I really like her! I’m here for it. I watched her last Vlog she mentioned she had a therapist. I’m going to look back at her older videos to see if this is a new thing

Reactions
Alleybux
Love Lydia. I started watching her when she was doing a placement at the U.N.!! And a white boyfriend lol

I watch her travel vlogs mostly
Glad she’s found someone I hope it lasts for her

Reactions
30,604 415 169
Alleybux
Love Lydia. I started watching her when she was doing a placement at the U.N.!! And a white boyfriend lol

I watch her travel vlogs mostly
Glad she’s found someone I hope it lasts for her

YES! LOL.

So much has changed since Vienna!

It's great that the whole influencer life is working for her, but i'd love to have seen how her career panned out.

Reactions
6,374 150 41
Alleybux
CBToQ0UBnUt
I haven’t seen a thread so thought I would start one.
Lydia dinga is 27/28 years old Kenyan-British Youtuber who lives in London. Mostly known for her travel vlogs.
She recently has a mystery boyfriend after being single for quite a while. Let’s get the ball rolling LOL
Nooooooooooooooo!!!! :( I was hoping no one would start a thread here. She's my favourite youtuber.

Reactions
14,108 178 26
Alleybux
I’ve been watching her videos for years. She seems like a sweet and positive girl. LSA, y’all better not come after her. I’m glad she finally found a man, you can tell because she lost weight and has that “I’m getting regular D glow”. :blush:

Trending Threads

The Culture

Television Alley

General Alley

Recent Posts

Ma'khia Bryant's family tell their story of what happened before the shooting
Damn so sad how so many people failed her. I understand the foster mom was probably overworked but if your charge is getting you former foster...
When Apple Music Considers Drake to be "Southern Hip Hop"
Was browsing through my Apple Music to find a specific song and..... Is it true? Is Drake the epoitome of "Southern Hip Hop"? This is like...
Tawny Kitaen, ’80s Music Video Vixen Dead at 59
When I was growing up in the 80s, we didn't have cable, so I didn't see Tawny in the Whitesnake videos until many years later. THIS was my...
  • Poll
How Many of You Are Unable to Find A Black Man That Likes Black Women? (Anonymous Poll)
You should have said DECENT black man Id rather be single than deal with these delusional bums and im sure im not alone
The Reciepts Podcast
My Milena cape is hanging up on the wall, gathering dust. I'm fully retired. Tolly takes the piss with her but Milena a big women and she told us...
Starbucks 'is considering quitting Facebook because moderators are overwhelmed by hate speech'
They said they weren't allowed to disable comments on the page. But theyre allowed to close it down though? That doesnt sound right.
Top Bottom