Lydia Dinga discussion thread

General Manager
Reactions
751 16 1
Alleybux
I’d agree, shes more dishevelled than unclean but this is due to a lack of style for the most part. I think a stylist would be a great addition.

Reactions
6,887 442 57
Alleybux
I personally don't think she needs her teeth done. What do you guys think?
I think she does to be honest.

Her teeth have always been a bit out there. I know teeth are a touchy subject lol some people would probably say that they give her character but straight teeth are a thing for me so I was glad to see her talking about sorting them out.

like XO
Reactions
16,900 314 65
Alleybux
I think it’s her wig that is the issue tbh, it always looks like it’s about to lift off and the lace is so obvious. She can’t maintain a frontal. I know they are friends but Lydia should try other stylists
Yeah, I could see that. The installs are nice but I think it's Lydia taking them on/off and reapplying them herself wrong

Here to laugh, dassit
Reactions
1,108 8
Alleybux
She needs Invisalign and composite bonding. She’s pretty but I did always think she had a few teeth that were abut further apart and looked a bit bent to the others. I think it’s a good investment

Rookie
Reactions
855 5 4
Alleybux
guys I love Lydia, but does anyone see that she's not "well kept" even though she gets her nails, eyeslashes, and makeup done. she always looks dirty.

So many words at your disposal - unkempt, disheveled, messy, poorly styled, badly put together - but you chose to use that word to describe a black woman. It doesn't matter what race and gender you may be, you are clearly no friend to black women.

Bench Warmer
Reactions
Alleybux
Lydia needs to stop trying to put us on her hairstyle Ify if she doesn’t reply to emails! My feeling is she’s not after non influencer coins!

Keep tucking your stomach into your jeans
Reactions
19,687 346 211
Alleybux
Lydia needs to stop trying to put us on her hairstyle Ify if she doesn’t reply to emails! My feeling is she’s not after non influencer coins!
That’s dumb if she only replies/works with Instagramers.

I watch another girl, Alexis I think her name is and I was surprised she said her wig was from Ify London (she’s in the USA)

maybe she is just super busy? But then again, the Alexis girl has a good following.

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Apetamin, an unregulated weight supplement that has been aggressively marketed to Black women on...
Did y'all see this thread by IG model lulu simmons on Twitter on her experience with taking apetamin? Long story short she pretty much drank...
Yard-Born Jamaicans Try Each Other's Beef Patties
Me cyan watch ee. The way mi belly a hurt mi fi one real patty a go kill me. Living life on the other side of the world isn’t all it’s cracked up...
Sinéad O’Connor Talks bizarre violent pillow fight with Prince
Sinead O'Connor has the serious mental illness of bipolar disorder -- this is well documented.
YouTube's Beef Sector: The Poor Reports
I don't know about grudges. I'm a Sagittarius. We carry out our wraths immediately and then move on never talking about you or to you again. We...
Is the woke culture ruining favorite tv shows and movies ?
Yup. When they did that mess to pretty little liars I knew then most shows would follow behind. This was when Bruce/Katelyn Jenner started...
Nigeria 9ja gist live 2021 (Brand New Tea Thread)
Wiz clearly has a favourite child smh, as a father he should know to treat this children equally, they all deserve love Even if he does have a...
Ok...Chilil out here cutting up! What's It Giving?
Chilli with the dance moves! She lowkey reminds me of a Mindless Behavior member.
Top Bottom