M2M Season 8 Episode 3

Miza

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
328,335 13,230 3,429
Alleybux
Toya’s boys forever eating pancakes for dinner. This isn’t the first time we’ve seen them on camera cooking this meal with Eugene . I feel like Eugene stress eat when they’re going through financial problems. Toya’s lazy ass won’t even throw something in the crockpot to make sure her family had a decent meal. She’s trash all the way round. She needs some more passive income to match what Gene brings in to truly live the way she wants.
I don't know why Eugene has not left Toya. If he leaves her for a white woman or a latina don't be shocked.

NaturalTresses7

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,880 632 294
Alleybux
This is what I wrote on Dr. Contessa's IG page:

‍♀️ @DrContessa You should NOT have apologized to gaslighter @anilasajja as her aggressive mother not only disrespectfully touched and grabbed you repeatedly after you so kindly asked her to let you go, her mother was completely at fault.

Anila's deflection of her mother's wrongdoing towards you was typical of a narcissist.

Talking about, in their culture, well in the human culture Anila and please share this valuable information with your family especially your mother, when someone tries to prevent another person's against their own will, then the person being forced against their will has every right to defend themselves, how about that!!!!

Let that piece of revelation marinate Anila. I know your type pretending you're for the good, when deep down you have ill motives and intentions. Interestingly how in your confessional you fluidly used the word HATE (the affliction in your voice spoke volumes) when describing Dr. Contessa and Toya's relationship, hmmm you very well could have used a less harsh word, but I see you for who you really are.

Anila is trying to keep the riff going between the Sistahs by conveying public negative descriptions in regards to you and Toya's at the time of taping 'challenging' relationship. See how I used a word 'challenging' which carries a low impactful vibration?

Anila, you're a low vibrational argumentative & competitive Ariean whose goal is to tear our M2M Sistahship relationship apart, and yes your goal is to be number 1 with the hopes of receiving a family spin off show.

Dr. Contessa stay away from Anila, she is NOT only your friend, but she's no one friend

Anila is a selfish, jealous and self absorbed individual who should not have been chosen for the show. Her family was only chosen to try and get back at our Queen @iluvmariah ❤

Karma is real for us all, get ready knock knock.

Dr. Contessa God Bless you and your amazing family.

Thank you for being an inspirational Queen.

SAILORMOON23

Mama Joyce's tired wig
Reaction score
Reactions
14,321 616 164
Alleybux
Sorry, I would never turn to Jackie for advice, feedback, or anything. I don’t like her. Sucks, because she is professional and seems like a great doctor. I’d just have to keep it surface level and work related. Nothing personal.

She’s too judgmental for me.
She was so mean to Buffie. And you can tell she didn't give a damn after she hurt buffie