Quantcast

M2M Season 8 Episode 4 Watch Thread

Archie1221

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
156 14 35
Alleybux
Calling blacks lazy is disgusting. Even if you're trying to make a point it's offensive to read .
If you think racism is disgusting, then please make sure to comment on her posts in which she made racist comments about Indians. Please be equally offended by racism. Unlike her, my comments were not done with ANY ILL or racist intent. Have a good day.

Last edited:

Dorothy Zbornak

Talented Tenth
Reaction score
Reactions
62,278 1,420 1,085
Alleybux
Anila NEEDS TO GO
Racism against Indians ain’t the same, wtf is she talking about
Has her people been beaten and hanged for 400 years and locked up

fµck her fµck her
where the F is Mariah?
Now I don’t like anila but to act like she wouldn’t get the same racism with her brown skin as the next brown black woman is pretty ignorant. She had folks calling her sand n**ger! Folks stay going in on Indians—calling them “apu” from the Simpsons almost goes on. They get profiled just as much cause their skin is dark—period. They aren’t Asian—they were never called a “model minority” and they can’t easily assimilate. So I get that y’all don’t like anila but let’s not be deliberately obtuse.

Dorothy Zbornak

Talented Tenth
Reaction score
Reactions
62,278 1,420 1,085
Alleybux
It’s very interesting that Anila accused Contessa of being disrespectful to her mom when her mom was the aggressor and pushed Contessa

So do all lives matter?
And did anila ever apologize?? I hated that contessa apologized because she wasn’t in the wrong.

slyslysly

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
117 3
Alleybux
I don't think Simone and Cecil like Miles like that. They rarely interact with him on film, and they're going to push Michael to succeed because they don't want to seem like flop parents.