Quantcast

Maci Bookout Allegedly Gets Ryan, Mackenzie & Edwards Family Fired From ‘Teen Mom OG’

Freja

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
659,194 274,782 8,222
Alleybux

EXCLUSIVE! Maci Bookout Allegedly Gets Ryan, Mackenzie & Edwards Family Fired From ‘Teen Mom OG’

rm.png

“Sorry not sorry, Rhine.”

Maci Bookout just made a big move regarding the upcoming season of Teen Mom OG – a season that won’t include Ryan, Mackenzie, Larry or Jen Edwards.

The Ashley’s production sources tell her that Maci’s ex Ryan – with whom she shares 12-year-old son Bentley – has been let go from the MTV reality series, along with his wife Mackenzie and his parents, Jen and Larry.

LINK

“Ryan and Mackenzie, as well as Jen and Larry, were all on a call with production on Tuesday informing them they won’t be on the show anymore going forward,” the source says. “The Edwards were informed that Maci’s reps wanted to go a different direction and showcase all of her abilities. Maci went to production and explained she wanted her story to cover all the parts of her life and no longer focus on Ryan and his family.”

The source notes that MTV technically wasn’t firing Ryan and Co., but rather “they were just being set aside right now.”

“Ryan and Larry told them not to waste their time coming back to film in the future if they were serious about it,” the source added.

teen-mom-og-ryan-edwards.png

“Sitting upright for all that dang filmin’ was exhaustin’ anyway.”

The news of the Edwards family’s exit comes on the heels of Maci calling out Ryan’s wife Mackenzie on Twitter for comments she made on the show this season, as well as for not taking the opportunity to speak to her face-to-face at the ‘Teen Mom OG’ Season 9 reunion.

As The Ashley exclusively told you last month, Mackenzie and Ryan refused to film a segment on-stage with Maci and her husband Taylor McKinney; however, Ryan’s parents Jen and Larry did film with Maci and Taylor, during which, things became “explosive” between the two couples.

maci2.png

“We’ll show them!”

On Wednesday, Larry told The Sun “the family” had been fired from ‘Teen Mom OG,’ though he didn’t confirm if “the family” included Ryan and Mackenzie.

“We the family have been let go from the show by the network,” Larry said. “It’s unbelievable.”

Larry didn’t provide a reason for the Edwards family getting the boot, however, he admitted Maci was “so mad” at him for comments made at the reunion.

“We got in so much trouble,” he added.

While the Edwards will no longer be part of the ‘Teen Mom OG’ cast, The Ashley’s production sources tell her they will make an appearance at the beginning of next season.

“The Edwards filmed for the first episode of the next season, talking about what happened at the reunion,” the source says.

Mean.Girl

Waiting on this roller set...... Diva status..
OLDHEAD
SUPER MODERATOR
Reaction score
Reactions
164,547 277 159
Alleybux
he should have been off a few seasons ago..... oh well

The Throne

Black.women.are.top.tier
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
314,753 1,985 406
Alleybux
I thought Larry was let go for jumping up at Taylor at the reunion? Welp...if they wanted to help Ryan they failed by being on the show supporting his bs.

blacjac

winning
Reaction score
Reactions
81,243 3,012 1,542
Alleybux
Maci has no storyline without Rhine.

Guess they're going to have to start showing the real (drunk) Maci. And maybe show some fights between her and Taylor.

Zinki

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
488 16 10
Alleybux
Good for her. That Rhine & his pack of enablers he calls family are so fµck!ng disrespectful it makes my blood boil

Virgophillygirl

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
263,258 7,550 4,567
Alleybux
Showcase what other "abilities"???

All these trash hoes they made rich know how to do is get pregnant lmfao

With Ryan's family gone she better believe shes next...

Complaining about Ryan was her and her bearded twinks entire storyline

Freja

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
659,194 274,782 8,222
Alleybux
Rhine and his family not believing Bentley would have made me want them off the show too.

luckygirl93

Caramel Goddess
Reaction score
Reactions
407,743 21,358 16,214
Alleybux
Hasn’t he always been her storyline? Just like how Chelsea’s baby daddy is always hers? Both of these girls are boring and should get off the show with their drug addict baby daddies.

CandidCanvas

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
103,680 2,119 207
Alleybux
I don't blame her. Mackenzie and Ryan kept talking bad about her and Bentley. They didn't need to be on TV. It's time for Maci to stop filming Bentley and give him privacy.

blacjac

winning
Reaction score
Reactions
81,243 3,012 1,542
Alleybux
/END thread....

used him and his family for so many years UNTIL she got herself together and a financially settled
Yup. I remember when Rhine's family went down to Florida for vacation and Maci drove down there as well - uninvited, basically crashing their vacation.

When Bentley was an infant/toddler, Jen and Larry let Maci live with them.

Then when she got with Taylor, she and Taylor had Jen and Larry watch their baby while they went out partying.

I know Rhine's parents aren't perfect but Maci owes Jen and Larry a thank you.

Last edited:

freckledbruh

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
240,514 5,717 3,374
Alleybux
So basically her segments will consist of her drinking beer and telling everybody Bentley’s private business. How compelling. Cancel this mess already.

Arwensfan

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
46,639 14,103 180
Alleybux
so what will maci do now? I mean "ryan" is her storyline, she has nothing else going on for her on that show

Aret noone

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
25,999 2,915 835
Alleybux
Bentley also mentioned his peers see the show and talk about it. Maci doesn't gaf.
They never think of the children being embarrassed, bullied, picked on, harassed, depressed, angry and fighting trying to defend their trash ass parents, who only claim to fame is exploiting their children for money. Maci is also still clearly obsessed and in love with Ryan still. She's even angrier now that he's married. She probably is jealous and still feel that should have been him and her. Chelsea does the same things with her ex.

AngelicaPickles

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
258,107 18,352 2,704
Alleybux
They never think of the children being embarrassed, bullied, picked on, harassed, depressed, angry and fighting trying to defend their trash ass parents, who only claim to fame is exploiting their children for money. Maci is also still clearly obsessed and in love with Ryan still. She's even angrier now that he's married. She probably is jealous and still feel that should have been him and her. Chelsea does the same things with her ex.
There are rumors Bentley asked to stop filming but Maci told him if they did how will they afford everything. This is why we need laws to protect kids. These kids are teens now. Time to end it.

Aret noone

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
25,999 2,915 835
Alleybux
There are rumors Bentley asked to stop filming but Maci told him if they did how will they afford everything. This is why we need laws to protect kids. These kids are teens now. Time to end it.
That's true. I definitely can image her manipulating him by saying "Don't you like the house that we live in and your room, your school, your toys, your sports, your friends, etc..? We can stop filming if you want to but we're going to have to move if you do." and similar things. She's selfish. It's all about what she wants. What possessed her to buy or rent a $600,000 home or mini mansion is beyond me, especially since she has multiple kids, and no real job besides MTV...Idk if her husband is actually employed or not. She like the rest of them are acting like this is actually going to last forever. I think she does alot of these things to try and make Ryan jealous or run back to her. I know the show is highly edited and stuff, but she must talk about him an awful lot since MTV had enough footage of her doing so to last for the duration of the show.

AngelicaPickles

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
258,107 18,352 2,704
Alleybux
That's true. I definitely can image her manipulating him by saying "Don't you like the house that we live in and your room, your school, your toys, your sports, your friends, etc..? We can stop filming if you want to but we're going to have to move if you do." and similar things. She's selfish. It's all about what she wants. What possessed her to buy or rent a $600,000 home or mini mansion is beyond me, especially since she has multiple kids, and no real job besides MTV...Idk if her husband is actually employed or not. She like the rest of them are acting like this is actually going to last forever. I think she does alot of these things to try and make Ryan jealous or run back to her. I know the show is highly edited and stuff, but she must talk about him an awful lot since MTV had enough footage of her doing so to last for the duration of the show.
No her husband isn't employed. Neither is she. MTV is her check.

Maci can talk sh!t about Ryan but she's just as bad

Dimpz

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
146,731 3,511 1,076
Alleybux
I’ve always wondered how she and her husband were able to afford that big house. I thought they have some type of successful hustle outside of the show.