Quantcast

MADE IN CHELSEA (MIC)

ninas1112

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
405 14 40
Alleybux
Thanks, will move over to the current forum.

Yh I think Ollie is just making a storyline with Emma, Yes the Spencer stuff was bad but we went through all that at the time. I'm not sure also why she's back on the show (but tbh, I don't get why Sam Price is either)

Victoria is trash and always has been, she's mean and has a horrible spirit. I think only Spencer has ever checked her, but even that was just the typical low blow used against women (he insinuated she was alot older than the rest of them and I think something about her looks).

ETA: when I clicked on your link the first post I saw was about a woman having fertility issues (same issues as me in fact and I am currently deciding if I want to go it alone) weirdly well timed sign possibly
Yeeeeeeeeeears ago I watched MIC because it was featured on a little clip on The Soup and I don't know what made me look it up a few weeks ago.

Just saw that girl Maeva throw a drink in her bf's friend for calling her crazy and controlling.
This show is just a vortex of so much that is unsaid about British culture. It's always just been a really interesting watch--interesting but also very much a hate-watch.

I have always HATED Ollie Locke, he's a manipulative pos. Dude is not attractive enough to be that self-involved, I hope life bestows upon him justice for how he treated Gabriella in the form of incurable, everlasting, uncomfortable, recurring flare up hemorrhoids. Gabby had to leave the fµck!ng country she was so gaslit and given such little support or dignity in that breakup, not even allowed to process her pain by girls who were her friends because they wanted to be his friends more. fµck those shady b!tches Binky and Cheska. I hated Binky for that ever since. She is a mysoginist and deserved to have a baby with a aggressive, personality-less asshole narcissist who will never give a fµck about her or the kid. Low self-esteem loser Binky, she's like a dirty bathroom rug and that's why her dumbass got dumped by a guy who fµcked her and then didn't marry her--waste of a cute face on a dumb, no-personality person. And thank fµck Cheska is long gone, not a lot of people get to be called this but Cheska is a cunt. A bigotted, sticking-her-nose-in-other people's business cunt. How she treated Gabriella was just because she's a fµck!ng racist. Victoria actively bullied Cheska and I hated Victoria but I hated Cheska more for how she treated Gabriella so I never felt sorry. fµck Cheska.

Louise was and is a pathetic slut and you know what, I wouldn't be surprised if that big dude beats her. She was emotionally abusive to every good guy she ever dated and this is her comeuppance.

Anyone remember Millie, she and Hugo were a dumpster fire. She married some nice rapper dude, cheated on him with Hugo, now rmarried and has kids with Hugo. Hugo, who looks like a fµck!ng cigarette. MIC is proof that money cannot buy you class and even being born into a certain class cannot birth you with integrity or dignity or humanity.

Victoria, so fµck!ng nasty. Nothing else to say. Nasty and someone I suspect probably has really bad breath that stinks of vomit and tooth decay.

Why are all these people so hateable! Why do I watch this show! Why isn't there a thread to talk about them more.

Why the fµck is no one calling out that psychopath Maeva, do not marry that b!tch. Like wtf. I wish Sam had a sister and that sister should claws Maeva's eyes out.

TwixnMix

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,268 25 24
Alleybux
Yeeeeeeeeeears ago I watched MIC because it was featured on a little clip on The Soup and I don't know what made me look it up a few weeks ago.

Just saw that girl Maeva throw a drink in her bf's friend for calling her crazy and controlling.
This show is just a vortex of so much that is unsaid about British culture. It's always just been a really interesting watch--interesting but also very much a hate-watch.

I have always HATED Ollie Locke, he's a manipulative pos. Dude is not attractive enough to be that self-involved, I hope life bestows upon him justice for how he treated Gabriella in the form of incurable, everlasting, uncomfortable, recurring flare up hemorrhoids. Gabby had to leave the fµck!ng country she was so gaslit and given such little support or dignity in that breakup, not even allowed to process her pain by girls who were her friends because they wanted to be his friends more. fµck those shady b!tches Binky and Cheska. I hated Binky for that ever since. She is a mysoginist and deserved to have a baby with a aggressive, personality-less asshole narcissist who will never give a fµck about her or the kid. Low self-esteem loser Binky, she's like a dirty bathroom rug and that's why her dumbass got dumped by a guy who fµcked her and then didn't marry her--waste of a cute face on a dumb, no-personality person. And thank fµck Cheska is long gone, not a lot of people get to be called this but Cheska is a cunt. A bigotted, sticking-her-nose-in-other people's business cunt. How she treated Gabriella was just because she's a fµck!ng racist. Victoria actively bullied Cheska and I hated Victoria but I hated Cheska more for how she treated Gabriella so I never felt sorry. fµck Cheska.

Louise was and is a pathetic slut and you know what, I wouldn't be surprised if that big dude beats her. She was emotionally abusive to every good guy she ever dated and this is her comeuppance.

Anyone remember Millie, she and Hugo were a dumpster fire. She married some nice rapper dude, cheated on him with Hugo, now rmarried and has kids with Hugo. Hugo, who looks like a fµck!ng cigarette. MIC is proof that money cannot buy you class and even being born into a certain class cannot birth you with integrity or dignity or humanity.

Victoria, so fµck!ng nasty. Nothing else to say. Nasty and someone I suspect probably has really bad breath that stinks of vomit and tooth decay.

Why are all these people so hateable! Why do I watch this show! Why isn't there a thread to talk about them more.

Why the fµck is no one calling out that psychopath Maeva, do not marry that b!tch. Like wtf. I wish Sam had a sister and that sister should claws Maeva's eyes out.
Lool so much info. There is an active MIC forum on tattle. Come join!!

https://tattle.life/threads/made-in-chelsea-4.25031/page-48#post-9459169

TwixnMix

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,268 25 24
Alleybux

I didn’t watch the earlier seasons 1-6 about Gabriella and Ollie. I didn’t know they treated her that badly. Because in later seasons the cast went to Los Angeles, where Gabriella performed a song for Binky on her birthday. And they all hugged and laughed etc. Gabriella said she loves her etc. And was giving her advice on that rugby guy who she had the baby with. It didn’t seem like there was resentment between Gabriella and Binky.

About Cheska what I heard is she lives in the south west coast of England in some summer holiday town Devon. She’s a mother.

Last edited:

Colded

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,247 156 126
Alleybux

I love Millie and Hugo, loved her fashion too. Was pleased to hear they ended up together.

I also like Binky. Binky, Ollie and Cheska are school friends and families are very close, they only knew Gabby when she started dating Ollie so of course their loyalty was to him, I'd be very shocked if it wasn't.

ninas1112

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
405 14 40
Alleybux
I didn’t watch the earlier seasons 1-6 about Gabriella and Ollie. I didn’t know they treated her that badly. Because in later seasons the cast went to Los Angeles, where Gabriella performed a song for Binky on her birthday. And they all hugged and laughed etc. Gabriella said she loves her etc. And was giving her advice on that rugby guy who she had the baby with. It didn’t seem like there was resentment between Gabriella and Binky.

About Cheska what I heard is she lives in the south west coast of England in some summer holiday town Devon. She’s a mother.
I dgaf if you are friends forever, wrong is wrong. Watch that sh!t. They were fµck!ng racist. Gabriella got gaslit by them cliquey b!tches.

Cheska is a cunt. I don't care if she's a mom, she is and was a b!tch. Fat ugly b!tch. How tragic that there is a generation below her even further devoid and diluted of personality. Watch the old seasons to see how much of a gaslitghting bully she is. If someone didn't agree with her she was all, "omg I need your support more than ever" fµck off Cheska

ninas1112

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
405 14 40
Alleybux
I love Millie and Hugo, loved her fashion too. Was pleased to hear they ended up together.

I also like Binky. Binky, Ollie and Cheska are school friends and families are very close, they only knew Gabby when she started dating Ollie so of course their loyalty was to him, I'd be very shocked if it wasn't.
Millie and Hugo are dirty ass cheaters. They cheated on each other and Millie hooked up with Hugo while still married to some other guy and then broke up with her husband at the time and married Hugo like a minute later. Girl is all about "oh look how classy I am", no she's just trashy. You don't treat people like that and talk about being classy. Just goes to show they think they are better but their actions are nasty. And did you ever watch the early seasons with the two, Hugo was awful and demeaning to Millie, he talked to her like she was an idiot. And frankly, she is an idiot, her conversation...can the girl read? I don't think she can read. Or maybe she just can't talk like she can read. They are the definition of reality couple because born into some level of "My parents had money and also names". The Kardashians, they are not, those gals are smart, actual artistocracy. These morons, dear god.

Binky, yes, she seems lovely but watch teh show and her loyalty to the utter garbage bags that are Illie and Cheska. I can't say enough about how much I hate them. Yes, great, friends forever with familes that are garbage. Maybe sometimes just because you have been loyal to utter terrible people doesn't mean you should stay loyal to them. Like hey the Trumps and Epsteins are friends forever too. I bet Ivanka still hangs out with all the kids Epstein's friends raped and illegitimately fathered how cute and wonderful is that right. /s

And I apologize my message above sounds so brusque but it's just because these peeps get on my tits so much for their behavior, how dare they be considered some sort of upper class when their behavior is just mean to other people! Not you nor your messages, I love love love that people posted about this and got talking about this. It is feeding my trash tv soul! <3

Colded

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,247 156 126
Alleybux
Millie and Hugo are dirty ass cheaters. They cheated on each other and Millie hooked up with Hugo while still married to some other guy and then broke up with her husband at the time and married Hugo like a minute later. Girl is all about "oh look how classy I am", no she's just trashy. You don't treat people like that and talk about being classy. Just goes to show they think they are better but their actions are nasty. And did you ever watch the early seasons with the two, Hugo was awful and demeaning to Millie, he talked to her like she was an idiot. And frankly, she is an idiot, her conversation...can the girl read? I don't think she can read. Or maybe she just can't talk like she can read. They are the definition of reality couple because born into some level of "My parents had money and also names". The Kardashians, they are not, those gals are smart, actual artistocracy. These morons, dear god.

Binky, yes, she seems lovely but watch teh show and her loyalty to the utter garbage bags that are Illie and Cheska. I can't say enough about how much I hate them. Yes, great, friends forever with familes that are garbage. Maybe sometimes just because you have been loyal to utter terrible people doesn't mean you should stay loyal to them. Like hey the Trumps and Epsteins are friends forever too. I bet Ivanka still hangs out with all the kids Epstein's friends raped and illegitimately fathered how cute and wonderful is that right. /s

And I apologize my message above sounds so brusque but it's just because these peeps get on my tits so much for their behavior, how dare they be considered some sort of upper class when their behavior is just mean to other people! Not you nor your messages, I love love love that people posted about this and got talking about this. It is feeding my trash tv soul! <3
No worries not upset by your post.

I've been watching since the beginning but I missed the series Maeva and Miles were introduced though.

Back to Ollie, I don't like or dislike him in the earlier seasons, I found his creeping on Tiff I think it was weird as she basically looked like a child back then. Now him and his husband get on my nerves!!! They need to move on from this show along with Mark Francis and the witch Victoria. MF and Vic have no storyline and even there convos with each other seems fake and awkward.

Louise was always a weird one for me too, always getting drunk and sleeping around and can't remember it. Agree with your thoughts on her marriage though, I do not like him at all.

I don't like professor Green (Millies ex husband) I'm team Millie+Hugo so we'll disagree on them:happy

I loved Binky in the beginning but I didn't like how she dropped Cheska for Lucy, she was so mean and desperate for Lucy's friendship. BTW Lucy is a fav of mine too:laughing:

Back to Ollie, when he was with Gabby wasn't he still clinging to the closet? She was crazy intense too.

I don't know anything about the Kardashians so can't comment on the comparison. But the MIC lot I still find hard to believe they come from reputable families and they allow their kids to A- be on a "reality" show and B- have those kinds of storyline. Mostly they just went to prep and private school so that classes them as "posh"

The only person I like on the show now is Emily, hoping she gets rid of Harvey, dude puts me to sleep when he talks. He's just the boring,annoying version of Proudlock and Proudlock was very annoying so that's saying something

Colded

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,247 156 126
Alleybux
Not gonna get to watch tonight's episode until tomorrow

Victoria Baker Harber

I'm not seasonal. I'm a fµck!ng timeless classic.
Reaction score
Reactions
70,601 2,255 110
Alleybux
I am on episode 5 because they are releasing episodes early. I cannot believe Maeva is actually chasing after James for a ring and because he won't bend, she wants to propose. I would never have seen this lol.

Also, episode 6 looks good. Of course, Miles all of sudden wants Maeva back. And I think she is loving it.

Last edited:

Lunajoh

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
53,308 1,900 129
Alleybux
The amount of racial abuse Paris is getting this season is insane and disgusting