Quantcast

MADE IN CHELSEA (MIC)

Victoria Baker Harber

I'm not seasonal. I'm a fµck!ng timeless classic.
Reaction score
Reactions
70,600 2,255 110
Alleybux
i didn't realize how wealthy francis was until i did a cursory search on possibly why he was doing business in lagos.

Yeah, apparently his family mines diamonds.

And I agree that she should let Mark help her out. He'd be much more successful than Ollie (sorry but Ollie just bores me so much lol).

oh not her stepmother, that's her mother. based on the dates, there may have been some drama...

Do tell?

Victoria Baker Harber

Reaction score
Reactions
70,600 2,255 110
Alleybux
My rant from the last episode.

I am over the Zara coddling. Sam is trash, but she cheated (projected all her insecurities onto him like a hypocrite) and needs to accept that he doesn't want her anymore. I think Sam will try and get back with Tiffany anyway.

Verity lost her dignity at that dinner party. She needs to let it go about Liv and Tristan as she has no leg to stand on really. But she shouldn't let Liv or Maeva see her upset. Obviously, she must still love Tristan and regrets breaking up with him to be acting as she does. This Charlie individual is very plain and annoying/does not fit with the cast. He needs to stay out of things that don't concern him regarding Tristan. Hopefully, Verity drops him.

Maeva needs to get a life. Yeah it was none of Emily's business to go to James about their relationship but she must have some sort of personality disorder, the way she blows up on people and her eyes get all wide and crazy. And she is still in love with Miles.

James is a fool for entertaining her rages. Hearing Emily say that Maeva found xes with Miles better, should've been a clue for James to wrap everything up. Miles will always be the third person in their relationship (it's what James deserves but how pathetic). Maeva would have lost it though, if James said he prefered xes with Verity, Eliza, or Rosi.

Liv is a joke. Going on about how she needs to try with Tristan for herself. Like she doesn't have a history of just going and doing whatever she wants in the first place/for herself. I only liked that she told Charlie to shut up.

It seems like they aren't going to give Paris a storyline. Seems like she is meant to be a female Akin. Too bad as she seems like a sweet girl and I clocked Charlie being hostile towards her.

Is Reza ever going to have a storyline outside of kissing Sam/Zara's or Harry and Melissa's asses? I would rather see him and his girlfriend have their own relationship, instead of acting like quasi parents to Sam and Zara.

I really don't care about Ollie and Gareth's wedding. I wish Mytton was around more so Sophie could hang out with him instead of them. I guess that's what the model Will is for though.

Amelia is useless.

Freddie needs to shave that moustache.

I forgot Holmes was around.

Mark Francis just shows up for the cheque.

Glad it was a Jamie and Sophie free episode.

Holographic

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
115,690 1,710 625
Alleybux
@Victoria Baker Harber whew, gurl, a round of applause for you!

tenor.gif

your post hit on so many things, my goodness.

MIC is the twilight show because i've never seen so many punks on one show before until this season.

but before that, sophie's momma was married to her first husband between 1981 and 2003. sophie was born 1987 :disdain. momma married her daddy in 2005.

sophie seems to have always gone by her father's last name, not the last name of her mother's first husband, tewaag, like her siblings.

----------

it's universal girl code: don't fcuk your (so called) friend's man!

so i get why verity felt some type of way, but please. *eye roll* it's a rebound situation. this ain't nothin to cry over. y'all saw how quick olivia moved right the fcuk on in the previews without giving a damn. tristian's big oaf self looking around all confused, "i think we're friends, but not sure" headazz. ugh.

the blatant false equivalency proved how silly and slow tristian really is. emily running her mouth about someone's personal business is not the same as maeva telling olivia her honest feelings about tristian. messy azz olivia didn't even need to tell tristian about maeva's opinion, which was right: this is a rebound. what she was wrong about is tristian being untrustworthy, when it's olivia ain't sh-t self. he didn't even help defend liv; he sat there quiet as a mouse holding her hand. weak. it's not a serious relationship and i really dislike how these people were acting like it was gonna be something legit, like c'mon. stop encouraging the madness.

second, don't rub salt into the wound! it will fly back into your face!

verity, get you some business. you have a new guy that wants you. stop keeping tabs on a man you "claim" to be over. she has no reason to gloat about this situation. again, it. was. a. rebound. moveee onnn.

amelia looked like a clown at that last meal. why didn't verity tell her best friend to wipe that terrible eye make up off? and we only saw her and paris interact once and that was when paris first arrived at the house. aren't they supposed to be friends?

olivia is so damn selfish and disloyal. she is the one the worst kind of friends to have.

emily needs some business, too. i know her "man" straight curved her, making her feel some type of way, but it was not her place to tell another man that he is not performing in bed. it's the principle of the matter: mind your business. you were told something in confidence, why go tell the boyfriend? ditzy werido behavior. focus on your shady relationship, focus on the fact that harvey is only comfortable moving in with you as long as he has a friend living there, too. your "man" not wanting to share the same space with only you is more pertinent than james being lame in bed. emily's whole relationship is a self-drag; her whole time on the show is a self-read. she needs to sit to the side and just hush.

and let's be allll the way real: maeva still wants miles. we're not fooled with this "james is better" act. no wonder she's been extra nasty as of late, she's not satisfied. but, you know, karma.

tireeedddd of zara and this puritan, "i'm a good girl" act. gurl gone. stop it with the bare face makeup, the crying, the button up shirt, conservative looks, you're not fooling anyone. notice how she walked up to the place with her cleavage on display thinking sam was gonna be there smh. sam showed his whole azz with that breakup. take it as a good sign that you were saved from a coddled man and be thankful.

sam is so immature. grow the fcuk up already! it's really sh-tty how he has his friend and his friend's girlfriend involved so much in this. he couldn't even break up with her in person; he sent a damn proxy. you only do that when you're serving papers.

although i don't care, in this episode ollie's marriage troubles were a nice break from the stupidity. interesting how england has people complete interviews, and ask if people are related. we might need that here....

didn't even notice jaime and habbs' absence. *shrugs* whatever. certainly weren't missed.

Victoria Baker Harber

Reaction score
Reactions
70,600 2,255 110
Alleybux
I am really over the whole Liv and Tristan storyline. I really don't think that Tristan actually likes Liv like that. I think he was probably using her to make Verity jealous. But now that she is interested in Will, he has to save face (because he thinks Verity and Charlie are going strong).

Liv really shouldn't be in any relationship.

I honestly forgot what else happened this episode outside of Verity's mother saying she dislikes Charlie and propping up Tristan.

James and Maeva are still insane.

Paris was put to work by the producers to be the pot-stirrer.

Ollie and Gareth are still boring.

Orpaline

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
3,039 147 34
Alleybux
I am really over the whole Liv and Tristan storyline. I really don't think that Tristan actually likes Liv like that. I think he was probably using her to make Verity jealous. But now that she is interested in Will, he has to save face (because he thinks Verity and Charlie are going strong).

Liv really shouldn't be in any relationship.

I honestly forgot what else happened this episode outside of Verity's mother saying she dislikes Charlie and propping up Tristan.

James and Maeva are still insane.

Paris was put to work by the producers to be the pot-stirrer.

Ollie and Gareth are still boring.

Agreed

Can’t wait for Maeva and James to break up they’re so annoying

Where is Miles?

I’m glad Paris is getting her screen time even as a pot stirrer - can’t understand why all the guys ain’t all over her

I guess being blonde is really the currency in MIC - even Liv is ok with going bald as long as that last lock of hair is still yellow

Victoria Baker Harber

Reaction score
Reactions
70,600 2,255 110
Alleybux
Agreed

Can’t wait for Maeva and James to break up they’re so annoying

Where is Miles?

I’m glad Paris is getting her screen time even as a pot stirrer - can’t understand why all the guys ain’t all over her

I guess being blonde is really the currency in MIC - even Liv is ok with going bald as long as that last lock of hair is still yellow

I don't think Miles is coming back tbh, but we will see. He took a break this season though.

As for Paris, I can understand. I think she is pretty too but these are a bunch of 'posh' white British dudes (they are some of the most insular people). I feel bad for Paris because she is going to get the Akin treatment. She was just added for diversity points.

I mean people with alopecia shouldn't miss out on love, either. But her personality and double standards, and false confidence in her decisions make her very unattractive.

Orpaline

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
3,039 147 34
Alleybux
I don't think Miles is coming back tbh, but we will see. He took a break this season though.

As for Paris, I can understand. I think she is pretty too but these are a bunch of 'posh' white British dudes (they are some of the most insular people). I feel bad for Paris because she is going to get the Akin treatment. She was just added for diversity points.

I mean people with alopecia shouldn't miss out on love, either. But her personality and double standards, and false confidence in her decisions make her very unattractive.

I wasn’t even making fun of her alopecia, just referring to the fact that she disclosed she was bleaching her hair when she was talking about her hair falling off.
I could never even have imagined her not being a natural blonde, since I have never seen the sheer idea of dark roots on her head, can you imagine how much she had to bleach her hair to keep up with that illusion?
If my hair was falling off, I would stop bleaching my hair for starters, but she prizes that white blond hair so much, she’d rather wear a wig...
At least, stop the half wigs and get a proper lace front, and leave your hair alone under there.
She’s so young but her hair is already in shambles, she will be forced to get a full lace wig eventually anyway as she loses more and more hair

Victoria Baker Harber

Reaction score
Reactions
70,600 2,255 110
Alleybux
I wasn’t even making fun of her alopecia, just referring to the fact that she disclosed she was bleaching her hair when she was talking about her hair falling off.
I could never even have imagined her not being a natural blonde, since I have never seen the sheer idea of dark roots on her head, can you imagine how much she had to bleach her hair to keep up with that illusion?
If my hair was falling off, I would stop bleaching my hair for starters, but she prizes that white blond hair so much, she’d rather wear a wig...
At least, stop the half wigs and get a proper lace front, and leave your hair alone under there.
She’s so young but her hair is already in shambles, she will be forced to get a full lace wig eventually anyway as she loses more and more hair
Sorry for misunderstanding. And I agree completely.

Holographic

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
115,690 1,710 625
Alleybux
my usual site didn't upload ep 7, only ep 8. luckily, found 7 on dailymotion.

jeez, don't these people ever get tired of playing games?

there is something wrong with verity. her mother and ameila keep encouraging her delusions. why on earth does she keep introducing these boys to her mother way before they commit themselves to her? charlie was a jumpoff, nothing serious. it was too early and too soon for him to meet her mother.

@Victoria Baker Harber you clocked it! charlie damn near flipped out but caught himself when verity said paris told her about the girl he was flirting with. his adamant denial didn't sit right with me. he was lyin his azz off. good that verity immediately shut it down and let him go.

for these two to be exes, they are really up in each other's business. verity breaks up with charlie, but tristan suddenly wants to fight for liv, meanwhile, he's still saying inappropriate things to verity. there's something wrong with tristan. he has an emotional nasty streak about him. he must not be as poised off camera as he is on camera. he's going after liv because of his ego and territoriality.

tiffany was pushing up on sam, then befriended his now ex, and suddenly was weird about him finally being comfortable about rekindling their friendship. sam was acting so giddy about being friends with tiff again and hanging out with her dad. did a complete 180 from when he was with zara. he clearly wants more with tiff and is doing to her what she did to him when he was with zara. it's disrespectful to tiff's boyfriend, but again, anyone else's feelings be damned when it comes to this group of selfish-azz people.

amelia needs like honey, warm brown hair, not this peroxide mess. i love paris' hair. i don't care for her being the bone collector and since when was she friends with liv, tiff, and emily? the writing is on the wall for james + maeva and emily + harvey. i feel sorry for none of them. ollie and his man just confuse sh-t for liv. they don't help at all. one day they're team tristan and the next they're team will. and she's indecisive herself. everyone just plays games with each other on this show relentlessly.

Victoria Baker Harber

Reaction score
Reactions
70,600 2,255 110
Alleybux
@IceBreakers I think that Charlie is racist. He just always seemed confrontational with Paris and giving her dirty looks when she was trying to be nice in the past. And just how he was like 'what would she be doing at a place I was at?' when Verity talked about how Paris saw him cheating.

Glad he is gone.

I don't like that comments on social media keep coming for Paris and calling her a trouble maker.

And you are right. Tristan seems mature and level headed but I think Verity probably peeped his possessiveness. He is very possessive and obsessive about her and 'respect'/how people should behave towards her in order to respect him (just fixated on perceived slights to his honor 24/7).

Sam is over the top and too full on. I feel like he is obsessed with the Watson family (the father in particular) more than Tiff and if she had more available sisters, he would marry one just to be a member lol. Like he is talking about how James Dunmore will make him apart of the wedding party for when he and Lucy get married. Just a bit creepy lol. But Tiff loves every minute of it because they both like to romanticize their toxic past.

Ollie is so wishy-washy. I like how he told Will he'd have his back during the meet-up with Tristan but when it was going down, he was just sitting there saying nothing lol.

I can send you the site I use, just let me know. They usually take a few days to post but they always do eventually.

Also, Maeva...was she born angry or what? I mean she has legitimate concerns but she never lets anyone speak. Her reactions are not normal. And then she always thinks crying a bit will help her get her way. Miles must be glad to have dodged that bullet.

Orpaline

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
3,039 147 34
Alleybux
What do you guys think MIC’s secret?

The relationships are mostly real, most of the cast is actually verifiably from wealthy families and it’s been like that for 20 seasons... It can be a bit over produced sometimes but what’s happening is actually based on reality and not made up plotlines. I think that’s kinda of unique for reality tv, no?
Also why would rich young somewhat attractive people sign up to get embarrassed on tv? Even if they’re faking their riches, I read their pay is actually very low.

MIC is giving me real tears and drama and I’m here for it.

Orpaline

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
3,039 147 34
Alleybux
Do you guys remember when Chloe Green the billionaire heiress was on the show dating Ollie and he straight up embarrassed her by breaking up with her on national tv? Iconic.
He dropped that bag and Felon Bae picked it up, but good on him for not scamming her and being true to himself.
He and his husband are cute together.

Holographic

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
115,690 1,710 625
Alleybux
how does liv have so many people in her corner? i'm trying to understand because it doesn't make sense.

it took her this long to realize she's a rebound. despite all the dramatics, using will, and people telling her they are distrustful of tristan, she's still gonna make it happen with tristan. gonna force this through scapegoating verity, when it is tristan who still has feelings for her! it's ego - liv wants to say she's won and that she knows better, willingly settling for someone that is not completely emotionally available to her.

she just really loves the attention. an addict to drama as long as she's the center of it.

i think people can collectively say with confidence olivia has sh-t taste in men and keeps going after fragile men with insecurity and jealousy issues. she is the prime example as to why you don't have xes without commitment. she thought with her puss, not her brain.

funny how harvey went after emily strongly and then when things get serious, he wanna dip and get "space". and that "space" includes being around his ex that he had a long relationship with and whose friendship he helped ruin through going after her former best friend. my goodness these people are so damn messy.

tiff and paris are really bringing up the rear with their bone collecting. tiff is more of a troublemaker by far, but it is paris getting attacked. interesting. these people just do not like it when their white only posh fantasy has some color in it smh.

maeva comes off as impatient and manipulative. she's used to throwing fits and intimidating people to get her way. she's a born bully. i get the frustration, but you all are not engaged or even really working towards marriage. she wants more than who she's with. if she would stop getting with men younger than her that still wanna play the field, she wouldn't be stressing herself out with their inability to really commit to her.

Victoria Baker Harber

Reaction score
Reactions
70,600 2,255 110
Alleybux
Have you guys heard...Victoria has gone and had a baby girl on November 1st with an art dealer in jail 'allegedly' for fraud and stealing $20 million from clients. She says she is standing by him no matter what/ that he is not a con-man and that it is not a question of if but when he will meet their daughter. They are engaged and she wants to get married asap.

He was on the run for eight months hiding out on some island in the Pacific. He is now being held in the US and faces up to 20 years in jail.

Victoria and her family were offering up properties to pay for his bond/his mother was going to put up a home as collateral but it was denied.

His assets were frozen by the FBI but it says he has $70 million in his own or family money. He also already has a child with a previous girlfriend (I think it says she is an Art Historian and perfumer). He left the girlfriend for Victoria.

Victoria also says that Mark-Francis is going to be a godfather to the child and sent her a 'Marie Antoniette Nursing chair' as a gift (such a Mark thing to do lol).

This is what he looks like

%2Fmethode%2Fsundaytimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Fcbef85b0-bde6-11ea-9b72-1fe7cc96a190.jpg

7789ddc_37500_3176956.jpg

This is the ex-girlfriend.

victoria-baker-baby-t.jpg

Screen+Shot+2020-02-22+at+6.14.49+AM.png

The Talented Mr. Philbrick

The Art World’s Mini-Madoff and Me

Holographic

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
115,690 1,710 625
Alleybux
omg victoria, gurl, wat

i read the artnews articles about him! she got caught up in this mess and was willing to sell off and put up properties for collateral just to bail him out?

she has to be dickmatized. now i get why she was in miami - she was following his sorry behind.

AND she had a baby for him, hence her absence from the show. for someone who acts so snobbish, i would not have thought her standards would be this low smh. like jailbait low.

she and binky willingly had babies (both girls at that) with questionable men who either have yet or weren't planning to marry them. and then victoria proceeds to do some positive pr for his case with this hello feature.

*deep sigh* good luck to her

Victoria Baker Harber

Reaction score
Reactions
70,600 2,255 110
Alleybux
omg victoria, gurl, wat

i read the artnews articles about him! she got caught up in this mess and was willing to sell off and put up properties for collateral just to bail him out?

she has to be dickmatized. now i get why she was in miami - she was following his sorry behind.

AND she had a baby for him, hence her absence from the show. for someone who acts so snobbish, i would not have thought her standards would be this low smh. like jailbait low.

she and binky willingly had babies (both girls at that) with questionable men who either have yet or weren't planning to marry them. and then victoria proceeds to do some positive pr for his case with this hello feature.

*deep sigh* good luck to her

Yep. In another article, I read, one of the rich men that he scammed said that Victoria was sending him 'cease and desist' letters in June telling him to leave her 'innocent' man alone. Some people in the comments were claiming to know her and said that she is actually a nice person in real life but willingly allowing herself to be brainwashed by him. Others were also saying he was innocent of all allegations (hello Victoria lol).

Allegedly they met through his ex (who may have been friends with Victoria or just friendly) and right after the girlfriend gave birth he walked out on her to be with Victoria.

And yeah, his mother was going to put up her house in Connecticut, and Victoria's parents were going to put up some of their properties in the Bahamas. It seems his father (with whom he is estranged) might be the one with most of the money.

She was saying in the DailyMail that people are interested in knowing his side of the story and that Netflix in particular wants to work on something. And that it is not her place to tell his story, etc.

She really ran all the way to Florida saying it was to work on a 'Fashion line' when really it was just for him. Your right that she and Binky have horrible self-esteem. And it is shocking with Victoria because she never gave men like Hugo or Spencer the time of day because of her 'standards' but fell all over a con artist.

Holographic

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
115,690 1,710 625
Alleybux
She really ran all the way to Florida saying it was to work on a 'Fashion line' when really it was just for him. Your right that she and Binky have horrible self-esteem. And it is shocking with Victoria because she never gave men like Hugo or Spencer the time of day because of her 'standards' but fell all over a con artist.

i knew that whole "oh i'm gonna open up a curated store in miami and let's make signature scented candles for it" was some bull. her whole "i'm thinking about living in miami more than part-time" did not sound right when she talked about it on the show.

i think she got with him because: a) she thought he had legit money; b) had the potential to be really influential in the art world; and c) was thrilling.

something about this guy besides being an american was different than the posh guys of chelsea she was used to. i read the vulture article you posted, where, besides the writer himself being a whole azz mess - that's another thing - and the comments draaaaggging him, it lowkey exposed her for loving the jet set party life her baby daddy was into. this guy loved drugs and prostitutes, and she not only remained with him as he committed his cons and partying hard, but also had a baby with this man... whew.

the man is straight up unethical and she knows better than to go all out publicly supporting him and wasting her family's money on protecting him.

this also supports my thoughts on mark francis, believing he on the fringe of high society, and not really in it. he's a loyal guy, but something is off about him, too.

but a con man, victoria? a fraudster? a poser? gosh i hope she wakes up and cuts out this foolishness.

Victoria Baker Harber

Reaction score
Reactions
70,600 2,255 110
Alleybux
i think she got with him because: a) she thought he had legit money; b) had the potential to be really influential in the art world; and c) was thrilling.

From the article, it seems she takes pride in being a ho and homewrecker. There is the part where the writer says her nickname for him was 'fruit' referencing 'forbidden fruit'. Like how you going to be proud of stealing taken men. Bird behavior all around.

i knew that whole "oh i'm gonna open up a curated store in miami and let's make signature scented candles for it" was some bull. her whole "i'm thinking about living in miami more than part-time" did not sound right when she talked about it on the show.

Lol, see you aren't gullible like me. I was thinking that Miami doesn't seem like it would be her thing but I bought the story about why she went.

something about this guy besides being an american was different than the posh guys of chelsea she was used to. i read the vulture article you posted, where, besides the writer himself being a whole azz mess - that's another thing - and the comments draaaaggging him, it lowkey exposed her for loving the jet set party life her baby daddy was into. this guy loved drugs and prostitutes, and she not only remained with him as he committed his cons and partying hard, but also had a baby with this man... whew.

Yep! I think she worships him. Seems to adore him/maybe even obsessive despite him being a mess and thot. The part where they mentioned her making him that shirt with his name over and over...lol like what?

I found it haha. His narcissism is real.

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F3d23fe38-9f5a-11ea-91ea-9f9d4f718820.jpg

this also supports my thoughts on mark francis, believing he on the fringe of high society, and not really in it. he's a loyal guy, but something is off about him, too.

Yeah. I love Mark but he is just so over the top with the poshness and all the 'rules' (like it is entertaining but still).

I remember trying to look into his background, maybe even did earlier in this thread and it said stuff about his mother being a 'Russian Princess'. But sources seem to vary about her claim to Russian aristocracy. And there was also some stuff about her being a muse/model for the designer Yves Saint Laurent (but again hard to verify according to some she lied). The information about his father is that he is an Italian industrialist. Other stuff I found before said his parents stopped talking to him once he went on the show/were going to disown him. I don't know. I feel like he probably is on the outside of British high society like you say but has a background that would fit in with the continental aristocrats/high society like Italy or Monaco.

but a con man, victoria? a fraudster? a poser? gosh i hope she wakes up and cuts out this foolishness.

I was going to say Sophie Hermann and Chloe Green need to come and get their girl. But Chloe already went and had a child with 'hot felon' and Sophie is possibly entertaining Johnny Depp so there is no hope for them either lol. Maybe her other friend the Marchioness of Bath (I don't know if they are still close) can tell her to leave him alone/cut the bµllsh!t. Because obviously none of her family cares that much.

Holographic

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
115,690 1,710 625
Alleybux
she fell in love with an ugly narc. to top it off, she's a proud hoe. i guess she really did fit in with the MIC cast.

is it codependency? did he impose some strong jedi mind tricks on her? dangles good drug connects? otherwise, it's gotta be the dick. iono how to understand or analyze why she's doing this.

you would think she would immediately distance herself, but no, she's loud and in front about it. what is there to be proud of? you're whole character is being exposed. but, i shouldn't be baffled with this racist. this is just who she is, sadly.

it goes to show that MIC people are not that "upstanding" and a lot of those people should not be taken seriously.

Yeah. I love Mark but he is just so over the top with the poshness and all the 'rules' (like it is entertaining but still).

I remember trying to look into his background, maybe even did earlier in this thread and it said stuff about his mother being a 'Russian Princess'. But sources seem to vary about her claim to Russian aristocracy. And there was also some stuff about her being a muse/model for the designer Yves Saint Laurent (but again hard to verify according to some she lied). The information about his father is that he is an Italian industrialist. Other stuff I found before said his parents stopped talking to him once he went on the show/were going to disown him. I don't know. I feel like he probably is on the outside of British high society like you say but has a background that would fit in with the continental aristocrats/high society like Italy or Monaco.

mark's background is iffy to me and slightly always changing. he's kept his ethnicity consistent, but exaggeration and ambiguity seem to be his thing. his money is his father's money, hence the townhouse and the extensive remodeling he's done.

he's such a caricature to me. mark's funny, good humor, but sometimes, he's questionable.

oh the show, i think it was harry who was like, "aren't you a prince?" and mark didn't disclaim that. but, titles from mothers aren't hereditary unless you're qe ii's children. or, it is different for russians, iono.

i know he's connected wealthy people and regularly vacations with them (and the euro gay glitterati), but all of those older women he's friends with are not high society or aristos. just women that have married and divorced well who travel and throw birthday parties a lot together. even with emma w., she's a fringe aristo that's trying to be famous, hence her stint on the reality dancing shows. he hangs with people who don't mind or welcome the media attention.

everyone on the show is doing it for fame. if you look at some of the avis of the current and previous cast members on ig, they proudly show off their women's magazine covers or are constantly posting thirst traps. they are proud of their D/C-list fame and will most likely marry within a niche group of upper middle class, lower upper class people that need some media attention. outside of that, they don't have much going on.

Victoria Baker Harber

Reaction score
Reactions
70,600 2,255 110
Alleybux
I am so glad Paris gathered Verity and stupid Amelia together. Like, why is Amelia even on the show other than to make stank faces and obsess over Verity's 'honor'? I think Amelia must be secretly in love with Verity or something, the way she hated Tristan so much/is always in her business.

I feel very bad for Gareth and his mother having Alzheimer's and being in a home/having COVID-19. I know I always say how boring Ollie is but I hope they will be happy.

I don't like Harvey at all he is so dull/boring/monotone. But I can kind of believe a bit of what he was saying about Habbs and if the roles had been reversed, everyone would say he was being inappropriate and trying to start something with 5 am calls and crying over him dating Emily (especially when she has done the exact same thing by dating Jamie). I don't even think Harvey likes Emily all that much though so she's doing the most in her conversation with Habbs defending him.

Sam and Zara are so boring. Sam should just let it go. Don't get back with her because he will never forget the cheating so it's a waste to keep rehashing things 24/7. If you have to think that much about whether you want a relationship back it isn't worth the effort.

I had a good laugh when Olivia remained unmoved by Verity's 'tears'. It's the reaction she deserves. I don't think she and Liv were really friends like that anyway.

Holographic

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
115,690 1,710 625
Alleybux
okay imma get this out the way first:

emily is a dumb b!tch. all bark, no bite.

she really let this dud convince her that habbs is the problem and not his squirmy azz? he's the one who suddenly ran off to cornwall because he needed "space", but it's habbs' alleged inapropriateness causing problems in their already fraught relationship? misplaced anger and projecting, much? harvey cannot take responsibility for sh-t. he fcuked up, he was paranoid, and he was inappropriate.

after the seasons upon seasons of this sh!t, one would think they would know this fact by now:

A, B, and C are acquaintances in the same friend group.
A + B are dating. A + B break up. B rebounds with C. A is hurt.
B + C decide A is the crux of their already fcuked up relationship problems, therefore they need to stay away from A.

when you are fcuking around in your friend group, you cannot remain cordial friends or acquaintances with your exes unless you break up with that former partner!

this is a reoccurring theme with these idiots. so, no sh-t olivia doesn't want to be around verity anymore. why emily took harvey's side. why james and miles are no longer friends.

what's sad is how these women are sticking by these good-for-nuthin' azz immature men, losing whatever association - tenuous or not - with their friends/exes.

however, with olivia and verity, they weren't even really friends. partying together and going on cast trips together =/= close friendship. i feel that's being exaggerated. and this sh-t with tristan is some bs. he's not worth all this drama. have him as a f-buddy and keep it moving.

anyways, paris was ambushed. i see both sides, but the way amelia and verity came at her was out of pocket and i am glad she did not let tweedle dee and tweedle dum try to wear her down. she apologized, they just wanted to fuss at her, and she did not let them. for once, somebody has a backbone on this show.

zara... you called his momma and threw the puss at him, but he's still whining about needing space from you? give it up. you lost. game over. it will never not be weird to have your ex all up in your business like sam and tiff. there's just a lot of people involved in this two-person relationship. grow up and cut it off you damn self, sam.

zara'a a cute girl. she'll find another man with a lil money who won't mind her thirst for fame that will spoil and cherish her. manchild sam is not the one.

Victoria Baker Harber

Reaction score
Reactions
70,600 2,255 110
Alleybux
Is tonight the finale? If so, this season went fast, and barely anything good happened. I heard something about Ollie and Gareth live streaming their wedding? There's a countdown and everything lol.

I hope Liv and Tristan break up next season or before next just because I really don't think they are suited and it would at least provide some entertainment for the show.

I hope Sam and Zara stay broken up.

Last edited:

Victoria Baker Harber

Reaction score
Reactions
70,600 2,255 110
Alleybux
I hope Verity doesn't come back next season because I've had enough of her. I feel dumb for not seeing her act but it follows the same routine.

James and Eliza-She got jealous and has to let Eliza know that she has been up in James' plane. The smirk on her face when she asks, 'Have you been up in the plane?'

James and Maeva- She puts on the innocent act while talking about James cuddling with her and says 'I just blocked it out of my head'. Yeah, sure? More like you were just waiting for the right moment to strike. And she always 'feels so bad' that she hasn't told the other woman.

Victoria Baker Harber

Reaction score
Reactions
70,600 2,255 110
Alleybux
This whole clip, she's just waiting for James to say something 'mean' so she can go and run on back to Tristan and use it as leverage.

She did the same thing running to Jamie about James being horrible to her when he made it clear he doesn't want a real relationship.

And even when she was fighting over Tristan with Emily, the sweetness and fake nice went away and the claws came out.

She such a witch. I feel like an idiot forever being on her side for anything. She just puts on a baby voice and acts all over the top. FAKE.

Still so proud of Paris for dragging her. It's what she deserves

Don't know why they put 'whole' in bold like that.

Holographic

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
115,690 1,710 625
Alleybux
*ngl, jamie bringing that girl from vegas to expose harry was kinda brilliant on second look. but gosh, he's still such an asshole.*

anyways, back to verity - i don't pay her that much mind, but my goodness she is vindictive. i think it was hard to notice because the people around her are doing worst things that diminish or hide her vindictiveness.

james was wrong to play those two girls, so verity calling him out and essentially embarrassing eliza was her not only being territorial, but also one-uping eliza to eliminate her as competition. and when they were in the field talking, she was probing him, but he gave asshole answers aka ammunition for verity to run back to tristan and use him to punish james.

however, lol @ james calling it back then about verity and tristan not lasting for long.

she loves holding on to a moment as her trump card to show the woman that the man still wants her, that she, verity, is still desired. it's a sly, vindictive power move covered up with feigned ignorance or her downplaying it as "nothing serious", when it actually is because she's telling someone who will then tell someone else about it.

she spills the beans to someone and then gets "upset" when they do her dirty work. she is the "nice girl" version of the "nice guy". and, as seen with amelia, she knows how to get people to feel protective over her, so when she executes one of her vindictive moves, she has someone willing to vouch for her and defend her. she is an example of the transition between becky and karen stages of female whiteness.

i'm glad the comments so accurately clocked what verity and amelia tried to do with their lil ambush of paris. she handled them so well; they were not ready for her.

you cannot be overly apologetic with verity-types because they live to manipulate and embarrass people. don't play into their games. maintain distance.

Victoria Baker Harber

Reaction score
Reactions
70,600 2,255 110
Alleybux
I finally watched the finale. I must say, Ollie and Gareth's wedding was actually very nicely done. I think Binky's speech was very sweet too.

I am laughing at Verity and the mess she tried to pull with James and Maeva because they are still together and who knows they might be for the long haul and she will seethe. She will be angry that Maeva was enough for him to commit to vs. her.

I don't see Tristan and Olivia lasting because they have nothing in common or any real chemistry. Verity will be happy when they break up but Tristan will probably never go back to her. Not even for a hookup.

I am glad Paris shut down Freddie trying to make her feel bad about 'hurting Verity'. Lol, Mark Francis was not having that scene. He just left right away for 'an appointment'.

I was actually glad to see Melissa back this week. I don't know why, but her facial expressions crack me up. I honestly wish she was around more to cause problems because this series was just okay. She needs a storyline.

Apparently, Miles is coming back next series, which will be nice. I like him. He said he took a mental health break because of James and Maeva getting together. Honestly, Maeva isn't worth it.

I think Miles would look very good with Paris. He is the only attractive man and Paris is beautiful.

*ngl, jamie bringing that girl from vegas to expose harry was kinda brilliant on second look. but gosh, he's still such an asshole.*

anyways, back to verity - i don't pay her that much mind, but my goodness she is vindictive. i think it was hard to notice because the people around her are doing worst things that diminish or hide her vindictiveness.

james was wrong to play those two girls, so verity calling him out and essentially embarrassing eliza was her not only being territorial, but also one-uping eliza to eliminate her as competition. and when they were in the field talking, she was probing him, but he gave asshole answers aka ammunition for verity to run back to tristan and use him to punish james.

however, lol @ james calling it back then about verity and tristan not lasting for long.

she loves holding on to a moment as her trump card to show the woman that the man still wants her, that she, verity, is still desired. it's a sly, vindictive power move covered up with feigned ignorance or her downplaying it as "nothing serious", when it actually is because she's telling someone who will then tell someone else about it.

she spills the beans to someone and then gets "upset" when they do her dirty work. she is the "nice girl" version of the "nice guy". and, as seen with amelia, she knows how to get people to feel protective over her, so when she executes one of her vindictive moves, she has someone willing to vouch for her and defend her. she is an example of the transition between becky and karen stages of female whiteness.

i'm glad the comments so accurately clocked what verity and amelia tried to do with their lil ambush of paris. she handled them so well; they were not ready for her.

you cannot be overly apologetic with verity-types because they live to manipulate and embarrass people. don't play into their games. maintain distance.

Holographic

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
115,690 1,710 625
Alleybux
yes, the wedding was nice being that it was last minute. good for them and i hope ollie & gareth last.

james is younger than maeva and is not going to marry her according to her timeline. she wants the ring now! and i don't think she's going to keep waiting, especially with 30 around the corner.

i was disappointed with freddie trying to make paris feel bad. he didn't even ask for her side. he immediately came to verity's defense. i wondered if it was payback for paris rejecting him over her interest in tristan.

i don't trust verity for one second. producers set that up through amelia. if it was real, amelia would not have left. another one i don't trust is tiffany. she set melissa up, randomly at that, then claims to miss her friendship with melissa? and melissa gladly accepted? something ain't right about it.

whatever to sam and zara
whatever to tristan and olivia
whatever to harvey and emily

tristan is also a fake azz friend, too. he supported miles in his rejection of james' friendship, then when james talked sh-t about tristan and verity, tristan also rejected james. but now, tristan and james are cool again?

poorly behaving people are so easily forgiven on this show. it feels awkward for miles to return because his so called "friend" kissed and made up with his former "friend". hopefully miles returns with his own friends and/or a girlfriend, and maintains a respectful distance from james and maeva.

MIC needs new attention-starved people because the current cast is stale.

Victoria Baker Harber

Reaction score
Reactions
70,600 2,255 110
Alleybux
New season started anyone watching?
Yes! Lol, Maeva is going to go crazy. She is definitely going to try and leave James for Miles. Miles is going to love every moment of stirring the pot and then reject her again, but insist that he 'has feelings'.

Thank goodness Miles is back. He and Maeva/James drama are the only entertaining parts for me atm.

Ollie and Gareth are boring. Olivia is the same old, same old. Julius coming back is so random. Tristan just seems so uptight and humorless. I wonder if Jamie has left for good? If so, it was about time. Hope they give Paris some good screen time.

This was the best part of the episode

Holographic

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
115,690 1,710 625
Alleybux
miles is back and he looks really goodT.

like i've said before: james is a placeholder. once miles is done running the streets, maeva will be there waiting to help him settle down. james is super silly if he doesn't realize this soon.

james is so freakin hypocritical to sit up there and be wary of miles. you got maeva the same way miles creeps on other women, whether they are in a relationship or not. if you don't want the worry and the burden of always looking over your shoulder, then next time, don't get with you ex-best mate's ex-girlfriend that he still has feelings for.

maeva got some new teeth, i see.

miles is still such a messy womanizer lol. so sam and tiff are gonna move the storylines along for us. sam has nothing better to do than gossip about everyone. sam, once again, has a lotta nerve trying to defend reza and ruby's on and off relationship. reza should be stepping up to miles, NOT sam. it's not his place. and reza said he's not gonna give miles the attention he wants, so why is sam's goofy ass doing it? he needs to mind his damn business.

sick of the boundary-less b-tch olivia bentley. did julius lie? no! that's what she does! there is too much evidence of her always making out with her guy friends while drunk. she hates that he calls her out on her sh-t. no one else holds her accountable, but julius sure will. thank goodness we didn't have to see one of her half wigs for the premier season episode.

paris betta get away from these demons. but, i guess she likes the attention.

Deletedandgo

Team Owner
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
38,618 3,030 1,854
Alleybux
Yes! Lol, Maeva is going to go crazy. She is definitely going to try and leave James for Miles. Miles is going to love every moment of stirring the pot and then reject her again, but insist that he 'has feelings'.

Thank goodness Miles is back. He and Maeva/James drama are the only entertaining parts for me atm.

Ollie and Gareth are boring. Olivia is the same old, same old. Julius coming back is so random. Tristan just seems so uptight and humorless. I wonder if Jamie has left for good? If so, it was about time. Hope they give Paris some good screen time.

This was the best part of the episode

i havent even caught up on anything yet

Brit Nobritney

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
25,534 429 440
Alleybux
I miss when this show had actual real rich society-ish people. It’s full of nameless grifters who moonlight as influencers now. Sophie, Mark, Ollie and Gareth are too old for the shenanigans.

Victoria Baker Harber

Reaction score
Reactions
70,600 2,255 110
Alleybux
Tiffany and Sam are such two-faced snakes. They don't like Julius but feed him information about Tristan and Liv and then go and stir the pot. I think that Ollie should speak up and back Julius and just say that he agrees that Tristan is very uptight and controlling/no fun. I think it is stupid to act like Julius is the only one doing odd stuff with Liv throughout their friendship when it was clearly reciprocated. And Liv also got annoyed when Julius had girlfriends.

Julius has a twin brother but I guess he wasn't in their friendship growing up? Like was he not sleeping in cots with them? It's like he found someone else to twin bond with. Their closeness is over the top, but to imply that Julius is the only one supposedly in love is a double standard.

Reza and Ruby are boring. Imagine fighting over photography to that extent. They are clearly trying to create drama for a storyline. If they can have screen time then Paris should too. I think so far, the only cast in real life that seems welcoming to Ruby is Ollie/Gareth, Sophie Hermann, and Maeva. All the others seem like snobs. And they don't even try on the show.

Miles/James/Maeva/Sophie stuff was also boring. I think Sophie had some good points about James being naive about Maeva but she is also stupid if she thinks her bestie Miles is completely innocent. Miles and Maeva both thrive off of attention. Maeva just flies off the handle as a strategy to deflect anytime she is confronted about anything.

Victoria Baker Harber

Reaction score
Reactions
70,600 2,255 110
Alleybux
Maeva really likes to control the narrative with things. Miles is immature and a liar, but so is she. She likes the attention Miles gives her and should know by now he thrives off of having a certain hold over her as the one that got away.

I feel like she likes to keep James on his own so that he will only hear her version of things/believe her. He is dumb not to believe there is some truth to what others say. When he attempts to be mature about things she just throws a tantrum/ acts like she is so reasonable. I don't like James but he seems to be trying to deal with things in a better right now. He must be scared of her because he just lets her have her way all the time.

Julius's birthday song was embarrassing lol. He should hang it up in regards to trying to make that music career happen. Sophie was obviously only flirting with him out of boredom.

I read on another board that Reza and Ruby have broken up and that she has been on Miles's Instagram stories a lot so people think they are now dating.

Brit Nobritney

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
25,534 429 440
Alleybux
Maeva really likes to control the narrative with things. Miles is immature and a liar, but so is she. She likes the attention Miles gives her and should know by now he thrives off of having a certain hold over her as the one that got away.

I feel like she likes to keep James on his own so that he will only hear her version of things/believe her. He is dumb not to believe there is some truth to what others say. When he attempts to be mature about things she just throws a tantrum/ acts like she is so reasonable. I don't like James but he seems to be trying to deal with things in a better right now. He must be scared of her because he just lets her have her way all the time.

Julius's birthday song was embarrassing lol. He should hang it up in regards to trying to make that music career happen. Sophie was obviously only flirting with him out of boredom.

I read on another board that Reza and Ruby have broken up and that she has been on Miles's Instagram stories a lot so people think they are now dating.
Reza is too old, too short and too intense for anyone to have fun with. Original grifter. This man has been promoting clubs since I was a teen. I’m about to turn thirty this month. SMH.

LuluLoves

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
13,335 29 3
Alleybux
Does anyone know the age gap between Ruby & Rez? They seem elusive with her age. Tiff made it seem like she was 16,17 when they started dating 10 years ago. Rez is now 34, although he claimed she was 20 when they got together. In any case I get the sense he scooped her up when she was too young for him. I feel like Miles will get closer to her and it seems he has beef with Rez. He needs to be careful as Ruby is always on/off and it's too soon. It might end up how he is with Emily. Attracted but ultimately just friends.

I wanted to ship Paris with Miles but allegedly they have a slight beef later on according to Miles' live. I want to Paris to stay on but right now she's serving dryness. She's at risk of getting booted off as she even seems awkward in group conversations. She manages to invite her friends to the Manor later on though, hopefully they packed a storyline in their suitcase.

Maeva has James whipped something wicked. She says she wants to be endgame with him: marriage and kids. However she needs to make sure she's done with being an attention-fiend, vengence and pining for Miles. If she's serious about settling down James is the better catch for stability and the bag . She's taking the piss out of him and hopefully for her, he doesn't get tired of the games. Miles could fµck that situation up just for fun and she'd lose both guys, overshooting the mark.

Liv's friends blow smoke up her arse so much. Tristan seems like a nice boy but maybe to straight laced and uptight for the gang.

Holographic

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
115,690 1,710 625
Alleybux
james just wants to win. he is so hellbent on capturing maeva's full loyalty to spite miles that he is willing to look like boo boo the fool believing maeva's lies and clear manipulation. she has him wrapped tight around her finger. the chick is crazy, giving me borderline personality energy. yet, james highkey deserves it; however it also exposes how maeva is toxic, selfish, and childish. miles is no better, everything is a game to him.

ruby wasted her youth on reza. if y'all still can't get it together, you never will. cut your loss, move on already. i love how they all got upset with miles making his move when it has been clear from the jump ruby and reza's relationship was DOA. tiffany and sam stirred up mess and now they're both telling reza + ruby to end it.

if they don't stop pairing these broke young men with sophie. she wants a rich older man! that scene with julius struggle singing to sophie was funny. i love how she easily dismisses people.

we only survived three episodes before oiliva broke out the half wig. good thing it was dark outside when they filmed.

Brit Nobritney

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
25,534 429 440
Alleybux
Does anyone know the age gap between Ruby & Rez? They seem elusive with her age. Tiff made it seem like she was 16,17 when they started dating 10 years ago. Rez is now 34, although he claimed she was 20 when they got together. In any case I get the sense he scooped her up when she was too young for him. I feel like Miles will get closer to her and it seems he has beef with Rez. He needs to be careful as Ruby is always on/off and it's too soon. It might end up how he is with Emily. Attracted but ultimately just friends.

I wanted to ship Paris with Miles but allegedly they have a slight beef later on according to Miles' live. I want to Paris to stay on but right now she's serving dryness. She's at risk of getting booted off as she even seems awkward in group conversations. She manages to invite her friends to the Manor later on though, hopefully they packed a storyline in their suitcase.

Maeva has James whipped something wicked. She says she wants to be endgame with him: marriage and kids. However she needs to make sure she's done with being an attention-fiend, vengence and pining for Miles. If she's serious about settling down James is the better catch for stability and the bag . She's taking the piss out of him and hopefully for her, he doesn't get tired of the games. Miles could fµck that situation up just for fun and she'd lose both guys, overshooting the mark.

Liv's friends blow smoke up her arse so much. Tristan seems like a nice boy but maybe to straight laced and uptight for the gang.
Reza isn’t 34 lol. He’s older than that and he was dating her as a teen. They ALL did back then. These men would have their 6th form girlfriends tucked away in boarding school or some leafy commuter belt town whilst being party boys in London with women their own age. Jamie stayed with a big eyed, naive 6th former and would pluck them when the women he actually wants sees through his bs. Men are trash lol.

chances are ruby cheated with someone her own age at wherever she was and reza constitutes that to cheating even though he shouldn’t have been with her in the first place. Reza thinks he has the same Joie de vivre Jamie and Sam have but he doesn’t. He’s short, hangs around with wealthy people like a leech and needs to date women a lot younger so that he can be the mean, jealous and bitter boyfriend he is without impunity.