Madonna

DinBar

The Misunderstood
Reaction score
Reactions
16,872 269 60
Alleybux
I don't think Rosie is Madonna' closest friend. lol

But yeah, fµck Rosie. She's never been a fan of Michael. And Madonna isn't about to fight everyone who hates Michael.
Well, I took some time to look at Madonna's Nov. 2018 MJ tribute hint which she used the word "future".

Madonna

@Madonna

As i wait to finish my new record and think about the future, i can’t help thinking about the past and the amazing humans that came into my life.........
2665.png
if we knew then what we know now. #history #gratitude #wisdom #hindsight

10:49 AM - Nov 29, 2018

In her new album there is a title song track:
Everything We Know About Madonna's New Album 'Madame X'

Here's the full track list:

"Medellin" feat. Maluma

"Dark Ballet"

"God Control"

"Future" feat. Quavo

"Batuka"

"Killers Who Are Partying"

"Crave" feat. Swae Lee

"Crazy"

"Come Alive"

"Faz Gostoso" feat. Anitta

"b!tch I'm Local" feat. Maluma

"I Don't Search I Find"

"I Rise"

"Extreme Occident" (deluxe version only)

"Looking for Mercy" (deluxe version only)

"Extreme Occident"

Let's look at the other clues too:

Rare-PUNK-Formal-dress-Classic-England-Style-MJ-MICHAEL-JACKSON-Costume-Military-Jacket-Belt-Hat-For.jpg_640x640.jpg

micheal-jacksonnn.jpg

upload_2019-5-6_18-26-45.png

upload_2019-5-6_18-32-59.png

Rare-MJ-Michael-Jackson-Both-Side-Rhinestone-Silver-Crystal-Handmade-Glove-Collection-For-Billie-Jean-Preformance.jpg

So....overall possibly she and Rosie agreed & disagree over him!

MysticGirl

\\Come Journey With Me Into The Unknown Worlds//
Reaction score
Reactions
19,352 686 409
Alleybux
Well, I took some time to look at Madonna's Nov. 2018 MJ tribute hint which she used the word "future".

Madonna

@Madonna

As i wait to finish my new record and think about the future, i can’t help thinking about the past and the amazing humans that came into my life.........
2665.png
if we knew then what we know now. #history #gratitude #wisdom #hindsight

10:49 AM - Nov 29, 2018

In her new album there is a title song track:
Everything We Know About Madonna's New Album 'Madame X'

Here's the full track list:

"Medellin" feat. Maluma

"Dark Ballet"

"God Control"

"Future" feat. Quavo

"Batuka"

"Killers Who Are Partying"

"Crave" feat. Swae Lee

"Crazy"

"Come Alive"

"Faz Gostoso" feat. Anitta

"b!tch I'm Local" feat. Maluma

"I Don't Search I Find"

"I Rise"

"Extreme Occident" (deluxe version only)

"Looking for Mercy" (deluxe version only)

"Extreme Occident"

Let's look at the other clues too:

Rare-PUNK-Formal-dress-Classic-England-Style-MJ-MICHAEL-JACKSON-Costume-Military-Jacket-Belt-Hat-For.jpg_640x640.jpg

micheal-jacksonnn.jpg

View attachment 807223

View attachment 807243

Rare-MJ-Michael-Jackson-Both-Side-Rhinestone-Silver-Crystal-Handmade-Glove-Collection-For-Billie-Jean-Preformance.jpg

So....overall possibly she and Rosie agreed & disagree over him!

Ahmazing!

Soon as I saw a photo of her from the GLAAD awards I also realized right away that she was paying a little tribute to our man MJ! The jacket is simply ALL MJ! :) Madonna giving a huge FYOU to the pathetic America press/media.

~~~Rest In Peace forever, Michael. ~~~

DinBar

The Misunderstood
Reaction score
Reactions
16,872 269 60
Alleybux
Ahmazing!

Soon as I saw a photo of her from the GLAAD awards I also realized right away that she was paying a little tribute to our man MJ! The jacket is simply ALL MJ! :) Madonna giving a huge FYOU to the pathetic America press/media.

~~~Rest In Peace forever, Michael. ~~~
Yep! I get a sense for her personally, she ain't letting that man go emotionally! Just like we are not going to let him go in our hearts!

She doesn't do like that over Prince, George Michael or any of the other stars she has met, befriended or passed over the years! Yeah, she may post a little here and there like she did of Basquit or one recent post of David Bowie, but nothing like she does over MJ!

apetitefordestruction

Team Owner
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
26,767 2,009 3,349
Alleybux
I don't want to start any arguments here but did you read or see when Sean did a 2012 interview where he felt that neither one of his wives (which include Madonna) never really loved him?

I can understand that he would feel that way or bluntly think that about his 2nd wife, but due to the most of the public's view, thanks to how Madonna talked (which most go by, plus her brother's Chris' book) in True or Dare why they mostly view Sean as the-love-of-her-life.

Anyway, so I wasn't expecting Sean to throw hints over both of his wives, where he admitted he looked back and realized 'none of this was love' or something to that affect. That is why I pointed about that True Blue album. That is nice that she dedicated that album to him, yes, he was her husband after all. But why Jackie Jackson who just less than 2 years at the Victory tour he needs to be on Madonna's album?

There are many other factors that it'll take too damn long to point out and share over a years long history. I'm just going to leave that alone.

I knew and was expecting some people to point out, Sean and nothing was remotely connected or about MJ and vice a versa of him too on her.

Again:
I'm trying my hardest to reserve what I really want to say or express in hopes to avoid some trigger happy people.

I knew they were coming!

Oh if Sean said that it’s probably because Madonna said it to him first. Like he’s a petty asshole and she has said as much. He’s still an angry drunk and she’s a superstar icon.

And Madonna is a schemer extraordinaire. Logically her using of Jackson led to her GG moment with Michael. Madonna was always thinking in 10-20 year terms - that’s why she’s unscathed at her age. Of course she wanted to loop MJ in. He’s a super Star and she could loop in his close associate and did.

apetitefordestruction

Team Owner
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
26,767 2,009 3,349
Alleybux
I don't think Rosie is Madonna' closest friend. lol

But yeah, fµck Rosie. She's never been a fan of Michael. And Madonna isn't about to fight everyone who hates Michael.
they used to be cool in 1994 but I’d say now it’s Rosie wishes Madonna was still friends with her like that. And Madonna knows Rosie will always pick up.

DinBar

The Misunderstood
Reaction score
Reactions
16,872 269 60
Alleybux
Here is the part when Madonna wanted to know what was up with Arsenio's monologue over MJ's skin change:
@1:52-2:32
*NOTE: Once he said MJ didn't mind, then Madonna said she didn't either!

And yes, in this same interview/episode she does mention the current beau she was with or sleeping with, along with jokes on Warren Beatty!

Dodododadada

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,653 111 60
Alleybux
I don't think any of these are about Michael either.
I love the Rebel Heart album and this lyrics above are really madonnesque and in the theme of that album.
None of them reminds me of Mike particularly.

Inside Out, is pretty much the MJ Vox article on their relationship. lol

Ignosce me

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
90,445 6,006 4,167
Alleybux
I definitely think MJ and madonna got it on at least once.

I bet Madonna tried to dominate him or did some freaky sh!t. And that's why he dumped her. I wonder if she made a tape without him permission.

The way he talked about her in the rabbi tapes makes me think there was something between them. He was way to emotional when talking about her.

PoisonMind

Annie is finally OK
Reaction score
Reactions
9,097 163 186
Alleybux

I bet Madonna tried to dominate him or did some freaky sh!t. And that's why he dumped her. I wonder if she made a tape without him permission.

The way he talked about her in the rabbi tapes makes me think there was something between them. He was way to emotional when talking about her.
That's also what I'm thinking. Mike had a strong leading character and so does Madonna.
It was bound to fail IMO

DinBar

The Misunderstood
Reaction score
Reactions
16,872 269 60
Alleybux

Yes, exactly! I completely agree!

JofB95

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,012 27 24
Alleybux
Here's what sleazebag Shmuley had to say about Michael and Madonna after he published the tape, according to a CNN article:

"Well, let's be very fair to Madonna," Boteach said. "These comments by Michael were said about his experiences with Madonna years and years ago, when she had an extremely testy public image. She was the Material Girl, the bad girl. And I think Michael was reacting to that."

Michael apparently told the rabbi that he had a romantic relationship with Brooke Shields, which I think we all know by now was the official PR answer. Brooke denied them ever having a romance. It goes to show how little Michael trusted the rabbi even when talking about his personal life and probably lied about a few other things to keep things secretive.

Shmuley also supports those lying fake victims in the Leaving Neverland mess. He also lied about him being the one who left Michael. It was Michael who cut him off because he stole money from his charity, so he was always a greedy opportunist. And if Michael truly wanted those private conversations released like Shmuley said, he would've released them back in the early 2000's when they were recorded instead of after Michael's death.

DinBar

The Misunderstood
Reaction score
Reactions
16,872 269 60
Alleybux
Here's what sleazebag Shmuley had to say about Michael and Madonna after he published the tape, according to a CNN article:

"Well, let's be very fair to Madonna," Boteach said. "These comments by Michael were said about his experiences with Madonna years and years ago, when she had an extremely testy public image. She was the Material Girl, the bad girl. And I think Michael was reacting to that."

Michael apparently told the rabbi that he had a romantic relationship with Brooke Shields, which I think we all know by now was the official PR answer. Brooke denied them ever having a romance. It goes to show how little Michael trusted the rabbi even when talking about his personal life and probably lied about a few other things to keep things secretive.

Shmuley also supports those lying fake victims in the Leaving Neverland mess. He also lied about him being the one who left Michael. It was Michael who cut him off because he stole money from his charity, so he was always a greedy opportunist. And if Michael truly wanted those private conversations released like Shmuley said, he would've released them back in the early 2000's when they were recorded instead of after Michael's death.
True too.
I wish he never spoke to that rat.
giphy.gif

To both of you two on what you just posted and said!

I completely agree!

PoisonMind

Annie is finally OK
Reaction score
Reactions
9,097 163 186
Alleybux
He only trust Bashir because he interviewed Princess Diana and we know how much he admired her. It was a sign of trust to him but we know how it turned...

JofB95

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,012 27 24
Alleybux
I've been listening to Madonna's new album. Sounds like "Crave" and "Crazy" could be about Michael. "Crave" also came out the day when she defended him on Leaving Neverland, and she wore that jacket that looks like it would fit in his closet. Pure coincidence???

She also did this performance of "Beautiful Killer" (a song that's probably also about Michael) and "Je T'aime" (that sexy French song that made anything French sexy) with a dancer who looks suspiciously like an MJ doppleganger, complete with fedora and all.

Dodododadada

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,653 111 60
Alleybux
I've been listening to Madonna's new album. Sounds like "Crave" and "Crazy" could be about Michael. "Crave" also came out the day when she defended him on Leaving Neverland, and she wore that jacket that looks like it would fit in his closet. Pure coincidence???

She also did this performance of "Beautiful Killer" (a song that's probably also about Michael) and "Je T'aime" (that sexy French song that made anything French sexy) with a dancer who looks suspiciously like an MJ doppleganger, complete with fedora and all.

According to the hardcore stans on her message board, MJ’s name was removed from a track which celebrates dead performers. They normally hate MJ, but even they were in agreement that it didn’t feel right not having Mike’s name on there. Seemingly the producers backed her into a corner. Maybe that’s why she spoke up for him during the Vogue interview?

Lurkie

A Drunken Mistake
Reaction score
Reactions
37,731 433 265
Alleybux
According to the hardcore stans on her message board, MJ’s name was removed from a track which celebrates dead performers. They normally hate MJ, but even they were in agreement that it didn’t feel right not having Mike’s name on there. Seemingly the producers backed her into a corner. Maybe that’s why she spoke up for him during the Vogue interview?
Those producers need a kick in the nuts.

DinBar

The Misunderstood
Reaction score
Reactions
16,872 269 60
Alleybux

"As I wait for my new record and think about the future, I can't help think about the past and the amazing humans that came into my life...<3 if we knew then what we know now."-Madonna

"Future" is a song by American singer-songwriter Madonna and American rapper Quavo, from Madonna's fourteenth studio album Madame X (2019). The song was released as the second promotional single from the album on May 17, 2019, by Interscope Records. The song was written by Madonna, Diplo, Quavo, Starrah. "Future" was produced by Madonna and Diplo. The song was performed at the Eurovision Song Contest 2019, alongside Madonna's 1989 single "Like a Prayer".[1][2][3]

Future (Madonna and Quavo song) - Wikipedia

Future
Madonna, Quavo
Mambo, Huncho
Not everyone is coming to the future
Not everyone is learning from the past

Not everyone can come into the future
Not everyone that's here is gonna last (gonna last)
Not everyone is coming from the past
You ain't woke
Come here woke and hear the broken
Come give hope, come give life
Only get one, so we gotta live it right (gotta live it right)
Come make peace, oh
Come with faith and inspiration
Come complete you
Advice, positive vibes (positive vibes)
Open your mind (open your mind)
Open your eyes (open your eyes)

Yeah (yeah)
Not everyone is learning from the past
Not everyone is coming to the future (no)
Not everyone is coming from the past (past)
Not everyone can come into the future (to the future, no)
Not everyone that's here is gonna last (gonna last, yeah)
To the future
Past (fast)
Future (no, don't)
Last

I hope you know (know), my life is gold (gold)
I drip that ice (ice), I see the signs (signs)
Just free your mind (free)
Welcome to the future, it's a culture ride (ride)
Too much pain inside
It's an override (yeah, yeah)
You've been puttin' too much time tryin' to survive (tryin')
Don't like the person in your class, so you let 'em die
L-L-Let your light shine (yeah, yeah)
Not everyone that's here is gonna last (gonna last, last)
Not everyone is coming to the future (to the future, no)
Not everyone is coming from the past (past, from the past)
Future
Quavo
Past
Sparkle
Future
We can light up the dark, everyone has a spark
Don't tell me to stop 'cause you said so (oh, yeah)
Your future is bright (bright), just don't turn off the light (lights)
Tell the sun not to shine (bright) 'cause you said so
To the future (no, past, past)
From the past
To the future (no, last)
It's the future where we come from, bein' stars

It's the future where we come from, bein' hard
It's the future where we come from, beat 'em all
It's the future where we come from, bein' boss
It's the future where you gotta pay the cost (the future)
It's the future where you come from, bein' lost (the future)
It's the future, crucifixion on a cross (woo)

But you know that I'ma rise above it all, yeah
Source: LyricFind
Songwriters: Quavious Keyate Marshall / Maxime Picard / Clément Picard / Brittany Talia Hazzard / Thomas Wesley Pentz
Future lyrics © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC

DinBar

The Misunderstood
Reaction score
Reactions
16,872 269 60
Alleybux

madonna-michael-jackson-.gif

Michael-3-michael-jackson-9312600-327-205.gif

Waste It on Me
BTS, Cheat Codes, ...
You say love is messed up
You say that it don't work

You don't wanna try, no, no
(You don't wanna try, no, no)
And baby, I'm no stranger
To heartbreak and the pain, of
Always being let go
And I know there's no making this right, this right
And I know there's no changing your mind, your mind
(Your mind)
But we both found each other tonight, tonight
So if love is nothing more
Than just a waste of your time
Waste it on me

So we don't gotta go there
Past lovers and warfare
It's just you and me now
I don't know your secrets
But I'll pick up the pieces
Pull you close to me now (Yeah, yeah)

And I know there's no making this right, this right (Yeah)
And I know there's no changing your mind, your mind (Oh)
But we both found each other tonight, tonight (Oh, yeah)
So if…
Source: Musixmatch

giphy.gif

Rebekah70

HOES MAD
Reaction score
Reactions
4,212 127 189
Alleybux
Idk bout Madonna I think they were just friendly at some point I really don’t see them liking each other in that way Madonna seems too loud and out there for Michael

JofB95

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,012 27 24
Alleybux

I believe the song you're talking about is "Funana," where she goes:

We need Aretha and George Michael
We need Bowie, we need 2Pac
And Avicii and Mac Miller
Freddie Mercury, Prince Rogers Nelson

I also discovered that "Superfly Sister," that song about love and xes, was written during the Dangerous sessions. "Holy Mary" is just another way of saying "Madonna" or the Virgin Mary. :joy:

Holy Mary Mercy me
(She's holy Mary moly Mary)
I can't believe the things I see
(Going on now)
(The things I see)

DinBar

The Misunderstood
Reaction score
Reactions
16,872 269 60
Alleybux
I believe the song you're talking about is "Funana," where she goes:

We need Aretha and George Michael
We need Bowie, we need 2Pac
And Avicii and Mac Miller
Freddie Mercury, Prince Rogers Nelson

I also discovered that "Superfly Sister," that song about love and xes, was written during the Dangerous sessions. "Holy Mary" is just another way of saying "Madonna" or the Virgin Mary. :joy:

Holy Mary Mercy me
(She's holy Mary moly Mary)
I can't believe the things I see
(Going on now)
(The things I see)
How did you find out that 'Superfly Sister' was originally written during Dangerous sessions?

I would add 'She's Got It', to that about Madonna list as well! He wrote that one also during the Dangerous sessions!

DinBar

The Misunderstood
Reaction score
Reactions
16,872 269 60
Alleybux
Here is something else that I often wondered about from this video (yeah I know for those of you who will make sure to throw in Sean Penn! That song was about them! Okay, yeah I know!!!) but this child though and how she is holding it and plus how this child looks:

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

madonna-and-michael-jackson-at-the-oscars-1520253485-list-handheld-0.png
xPPWlJE.jpg

PoisonMind

Annie is finally OK
Reaction score
Reactions
9,097 163 186
Alleybux
I hardly see any link.
Just a cute kid lol Plus she adopted black kids so that makes sense she wanted to feature one.

DinBar

The Misunderstood
Reaction score
Reactions
16,872 269 60
Alleybux
I hardly see any link.
Just a cute kid lol Plus she adopted black kids so that makes sense she wanted to feature one.
Well, of course you wouldn't! Yeah, I know. I knew most people are going to think that of course.

But I feel I should express my opinion or thoughts too even if I am in the minority about ANYTHING on this MJ & M topic.

MOST/MAJORITY of people with ALWAYS say there was nothing other than some brief friend thing or whatever.

It's cool and I know that is what is expected plus what he was heard saying to one damn shady man! But whatever!

giphy.gif

All I can do is brush it off!
giphy.gif

You and the MAJORITY have one view and I have mine!

The End!

JofB95

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,012 27 24
Alleybux
How did you find out that 'Superfly Sister' was originally written during Dangerous sessions?

I would add 'She's Got It', to that about Madonna list as well! He wrote that one also during the Dangerous sessions!

I believe someone in some other MJ fan forum said Bryan Loren said “Superfly Sister” was from the Dangerous sessions. Michael also wrote “To Satisfy You” but didn’t want it on the album and passed it on to Bryan.

There are a lot of songs about xes written during the Dangerous sessions, which is different from Michael’s 80’s stuff.

PoisonMind

Annie is finally OK
Reaction score
Reactions
9,097 163 186
Alleybux
Well, of course you wouldn't! Yeah, I know. I knew most people are going to think that of course.

But I feel I should express my opinion or thoughts too even if I am in the minority about ANYTHING on this MJ & M topic.

MOST/MAJORITY of people with ALWAYS say there was nothing other than some brief friend thing or whatever.

It's cool and I know that is what is expected plus what he was heard saying to one damn shady man! But whatever!

giphy.gif

All I can do is brush it off!
giphy.gif

You and the MAJORITY have one view and I have mine!

The End!
Never said you can't say whatever the fµck pleases you towards whoever you want.

I just thought it was very far-fetched to see a connexion between a little kid featured in a vid and MJ, and I expressed it like you did with your opinion.

Relax, I didn't attacked you lol I don't give a fling about them together, think what floats your boat, it's none of my business and you have every right to.
If you want that black kiddy to represent MJ, the Christ or Donald Trump, it's fine and I don't care because you have every to too lol

DinBar

The Misunderstood
Reaction score
Reactions
16,872 269 60
Alleybux
Never said you can't say whatever the fµck pleases you towards whoever you want.

I just thought it was very far-fetched to see a connexion between a little kid featured in a vid and MJ, and I expressed it like you did with your opinion.

Relax, I didn't attacked you lol I don't give a fling about them together, think what floats your boat, it's none of my business and you have every right to.
If you want that black kiddy to represent MJ, the Christ or Donald Trump, it's fine and I don't care because you have every to too lol
giphy.gif

You didn't have to go that far on "The Christ" and "Donald Trump".

I don't see what I said in that last post that bad, I just simply said I knew somebody/someone was going to say that!

Some of what I said anyways wasn't 100% directed at you as much to people in general.

Last edited:

DinBar

The Misunderstood
Reaction score
Reactions
16,872 269 60
Alleybux
I believe someone in some other MJ fan forum said Bryan Loren said “Superfly Sister” was from the Dangerous sessions. Michael also wrote “To Satisfy You” but didn’t want it on the album and passed it on to Bryan.

There are a lot of songs about xes written during the Dangerous sessions, which is different from Michael’s 80’s stuff.
Yeah I do remember hearing about that song 'To Satisfy You' which I love that song! MJ did a great job in that song! Even if he didn't want it on his album.

And yes, I agree, MJ's Dangerous sessions did have more xesually written songs! I noticed that as well!

Theyylovesani

♡.♡
Reaction score
Reactions
17,520 691 901
Alleybux
giphy.gif

You didn't have to go that far on "The Christ" and "Donald Trump". That is a bit much and feels as if you are making fun of or mockery over it? I maybe wrong but that is what it seems like to me.

I don't see what I said in that last post that bad, I just simply said I knew somebody/someone was going to say that!

Some of what I said anyways wasn't 100% directed at you as much to people in general who what to turn everything MJ & Madonna into something Negative!

This BELOW isn't directly @PosionMind but others:

Plus, so many focus on those damn audio tapes that shady man made into a book AFTER MJ passed!

So, I was hoping this was one thread people who may feel differently about them can freely discuss these two in a more positive light without always:

'None of these songs are about him or her'

'They had nothing other than some fling or briefly friends'

'He hated her!'

I'm just tired of reading about that all the time.

Okay so Madonna has her faults and has said some shady things about him and he said what he said on those stupid tapes which personally I only take with a grain of salt! Plus, there are many other people he has personally discussed about him and her that we just don't know what he told them. From what I gathered a bit different from what he told that shady man who recorded him on those stupid tapes!

And at least Madonna has for YEARS been bold enough and support and defend him when it counts.

I get it most women (esp. Black women) can't stand her.

I know most people feel Diana Ross was the love of his life and she is very much a BW. I am cool with that but just because so many are so drawn to that, it doesn't mean we have to bad mouth and constantly say 'There is No Madonna and Michael Jackson connection' on things I and others want to share here!

I feel as though those who come on here to say 'No, that didn't happen', etc., etc., are doing on purpose! Or they are using their own personal feelings because they simply don't care for her nor want anything possibly did happened to them!

Yeah I'm aware that Brenda Richie, Liza, and Flo (maybe even others) have claimed there is this mystery Black girl that MJ was engaged to and she said no.

Right now, we don't have enough info on that but at least there are enough from his guy friends and from his own mouth thanks to those stupid tapes that were turned into a damn book that he did said 'When I dated Madonna'.

I found it interesting not once in that convo did he say, 'When I was working on a song with Madonna', even that Rabbit mentioned, 'I guess your people were okay with you too' (or something like that.

MJ said, 'No, this about between me and her.' (I'm paraphrasing). He seemed more focus and angry over what went on privately between the two of them!

If he was so focus and in love with this other girl then why have angry over some Pop Star female Madonna just because y'all were working on some song that he had in mind for her to do and it eventually he got Princess Stephanie to do it instead?!

That doesn't make sense to me!

tenor.gif

Lorddd. It’s too early for this sh!t..

DinBar

The Misunderstood
Reaction score
Reactions
16,872 269 60
Alleybux
tenor.gif

Lorddd. It’s too early for this sh!t..
giphy.gif

Well, I went on and cut it down so others don't have to read it!

You didn't have to read it, you could just put me on ignore and go on your merry way!

I was just simply trying to defend myself.

Last edited:

Theyylovesani

♡.♡
Reaction score
Reactions
17,520 691 901
Alleybux
giphy.gif

Well, I went on and cut it down so others don't have to read it!

You didn't have to read it, you could just post me on ignore and go on your merry way!

I was just simply trying to defend myself.

Who says I read it?
tenor.gif

b!tch. First of all, I wasn’t finna read that long ass post full of nonsense anyway. That’s why I said ITS TOO EARLY FOR THIS sh!t. And you can defend yourself all you want to boo. That don’t got sh!t to do with me.
tenor.gif

DinBar

The Misunderstood
Reaction score
Reactions
16,872 269 60
Alleybux
Who says I read it?
tenor.gif

b!tch. First of all, I wasn’t finna read that long ass post full of nonsense anyway. That’s why I said ITS TOO EARLY FOR THIS sh!t. And you can defend yourself all you want to boo. That don’t got sh!t to do with me.
tenor.gif
Then you didn't have to come on here just to be reply quote my mess if it had nothing to do with you!

You obviously at least looked at it or you wouldn't had come on here and made any comment at all!

giphy.gif

Theyylovesani

♡.♡
Reaction score
Reactions
17,520 691 901
Alleybux
Then you didn't have to come on here just to be reply quote my mess if it had nothing to do with you!

You obviously at least looked at it or you wouldn't had come on here and made any comment at all!

giphy.gif

Girl please. Ain’t even typing right.
tenor.gif

I’m done tho. LMFAOOO

DinBar

The Misunderstood
Reaction score
Reactions
16,872 269 60
Alleybux
Girl please. Ain’t even typing right.
tenor.gif

I’m done tho. LMFAOOO
I type whatever way I feel! But you didn't have to go and bad mouth anyone that is pretty low and cruel!

But if that is what makes you feel good, so be it!

At least I didn't call anyone B*! I personally think that is very disrespectful calling anyone that word.

But hey, if that makes you feel good:
tenor.gif