Quantcast

Madonna

deerae

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,882 71 41
Alleybux
I think we should ask Madonna if she had a sleepover at Neverland? You kow she will say yes or no. As she said to James Corbin..she gets around.

DinBar

The Misunderstood
Reaction score
Reactions
16,872 269 60
Alleybux
I think we should ask Madonna if she had a sleepover at Neverland? You kow she will say yes or no. As she said to James Corbin..she gets around.
source.gif

I use to think or feel in the lines of that as well but since towards the end of last year with her little tribute to him hint plug then thanks to mockumentary and she hasn't said sh*t it is kind of getting me the vibe her MJ admiration has faded.

I'll give her credit during the first allegations, she was around at his show in Mexico in the audience, likely concerned for him. He had tears running down his eyes and etc. during that particular show.

She defended him and likely sensed what was going to happen to him that help led the second allegations case.

After he passed, she helped plug on her '09 VMA speech in honor of MJ what her ex-husband Sean Penn narrated over a documentary of people who are falsely accussed of molestation. Which that documentary was called: The Witch Hunt.

Since his death every year she has given tribute posts, and traditionally made sure people wouldn't forget he was her "best date ever" at the iconic '91 Oscars.

She had introduced her adopted children to MJ's legacy and praised him for a while.

But guess what she did for this year's Oscars? No she and MJ photos of plug, just when she performed that night.

Her buddy Rosie O' already said she believes "the victims", and Madonna's had plugged her film Desperately Seeking Susan that she did with Roseanna Arquette who also said she believes "the victims".

I remember a recent post but I think she immediately has taken it down where she tweeted "Have No Fear", not sure if it was her way to suddenly believe "the victims" on Wade & Jimmy.

And her album I believe is about to come out and she's posting a big red X, not sure what that means but I'm getting a sense her once MJ tribute plug as part of this new album ain't happening!

She likely watched this mockumentary and officially believes "the victims". This is what I'm expecting, unfortunately!

Lurkie

A Drunken Mistake
Reaction score
Reactions
37,731 433 265
Alleybux
I don't think Madonna personally believes he is guilty but will go along with the crowd because of the stupid MeToo cult.

DinBar

The Misunderstood
Reaction score
Reactions
16,872 269 60
Alleybux
I don't think Madonna personally believes he is guilty but will go along with the crowd because of the stupid MeToo cult.
On Madonna don't believe he's guilty, I hope you're right!

She may have her many faults but one thing she has done over the years (not sure right now), was supported him over allegations against him.

As far as the Me Too cult, on her Twitter & Instagram she seemed to be more towards the campaign for women who are xesually assaulted but she showed a photo of women overseas and she did mention about racism as well. It seems she's hinting around about injustice towards women and racism.

But still, considering what is currently going on to MJ's legacy "I believe the victims" Blue Check campaign. It would had been nice to know once her new album comes out her original plan of her tribute project/song (whatever it was) was still going to happened.

I honestly don't see that happening now! This actually would be a perfect time to continue on with this tribute she originally had in mind for him. Since she always preaches:
tumblr_lmyawcTMH61qhjikro1_500.gif

giphy.gif

If all these years she still believes in his innocence and she really doesn't care what people think or say about her, then this would be a perfect time to support his legacy and still demonstrate that regardless of what others may say or think of her, she still supports and believes in his innocence, would be a great thing to do!

But hey she is a white woman, so....

DinBar

The Misunderstood
Reaction score
Reactions
16,872 269 60
Alleybux
View image on Twitter

Madonna

@Madonna

https://twitter.com/Madonna/status/970407103507714048

Best DateEver!!
1f451.png
1f451.png
#oscars #epic #fun

5:14 PM - Mar 4, 2018

View image on Twitter

Madonna

✔@Madonna

Holding M.J. Close to my
2665.png
with M.J. In the back!! .... See this show!! #nationalportraitgallery #inspiration #nostalgia #epic

6:01 AM - Jul 9, 2018

Madonna

@Madonna

https://twitter.com/Madonna/status/1068154929494323202

As i wait to finish my new record and think about the future, i can’t help thinking about the past and the amazing humans that came into my life.........
2665.png
if we knew then what we know now. #history #gratitude #wisdom #hindsight

10:49 AM - Nov 29, 2018

giphy.gif

This is what I like to see from her if she only practices what she preaches or at least the "image" she portrays herself to be!

Eilleen183

independent.
Reaction score
Reactions
14,980 735 482
Alleybux
Maybe she’ll come out and defend him eventually :emoji_shrug: Some people just have defended him recently, so maybe she’s just gonna be late, idk. I hope she will still stand by him. And I would hate it, if she is yet another person who ‘knew’ MJ, but believes ‘the victims’

JofB95

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,012 27 24
Alleybux
She posted this a week before LN came out.

I've always found their relationship poignant. She clearly loves MJ a lot, and he's probably her true love since she's been posting so much about him. But their relationship didn't work out in the end. I also suspect a lot of her sad pop ballads are about Michael.

DinBar

The Misunderstood
Reaction score
Reactions
16,872 269 60
Alleybux
She posted this a week before LN came out.

I've always found their relationship poignant. She clearly loves MJ a lot, and he's probably her true love since she's been posting so much about him. But their relationship didn't work out in the end. I also suspect a lot of her sad pop ballads are about Michael.

giphy.gif

How on Earth did I miss this! I've been trying to search and see if she's posted anything in the lines of this near/around LN!

Thanks for sharing this!

Then, possibly there's hope!

But yes, at this point, I'm convinced regardless what really went on between them (which yes, no secret how/why it didn't work out) he is the real love of her life.

And I as well have often felt that her sad pop ballads are about him. I could go on & on about which songs, what key lyrics, etc.

What got me the most, here while she was married to Sean Penn she dedicated her True Blue album to him, yet MJ's brother Jackie Jackson sings on that album. I can go on so many other things as well.

There are actually many years of Madonna's ongoing need to continue to be connected to MJ. That proves to me it wasn't just out of a "career move".

That was why I was not surprised over her "So Did I" speech because that was her way of continuing her connection to him. You would have thought she was the grieving widow of Michael Jackson or something!

tumblr_orq1uncsj51s6jckpo1_500.gif

011b8e3f223e79559266bac964c45880.gif

1991-Academy-Awards-michael-jackson-41551926-607-609.jpg

Last edited:

Logg

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,940 37 71
Alleybux
What got me the most, here while she was married to Sean Penn she dedicated her True Blue album to him, yet MJ's brother Jackie Jackson sings on that album. I can go on so many other things as well.

Wow, I've never heard that before. Can you give me a source?

DinBar

The Misunderstood
Reaction score
Reactions
16,872 269 60
Alleybux
Wow, I've never heard that before. Can you give me a source?
This was shared years ago on LSA, when the original MJ stans had about everything there was to know on MJ and there were some who seemed to be fans (or at least) very interested in two of them.

But let me see what I can do:

More Images

Madonna ‎– True Blue
Label:
Sire ‎– 25442-1
Format:
Vinyl, LP, Album, Limited Edition, Blue
Australia
Released:
Genre:
Rock, Pop
Style:
Pop Rock

Papa Don't Preach

Acoustic Guitar – John PutnamArranged By [Strings] – Billy Meyers*Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Edie Lehmann, Madonna, Siedah GarrettDrums – Stephen BrayElectric Guitar – Bruce Gaitsch, John PutnamKeyboards – Stephen BrayKeyboards [Additional] – Fred ZarrLyrics By [Additional] – MadonnaPercussion – Jonathan MoffettProducer – Madonna, Stephen BrayRhythm Guitar – David Williams (4)

Open Your Heart

Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – MadonnaDrums – Jonathan MoffettGuitar – David Williams (4)Keyboards – Pat Leonard*Percussion – Paulinho da CostaProducer – Madonna, Patrick LeonardWritten-By – Gardner Cole, Madonna, Peter Ralfelson*

White Heat
Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – David Williams (4), Jackie Jackson, Jonathan Moffett, Kiethan Carter*, Richard MarxDrum Programming – Pat Leonard*, Stephen BrayDrums – Jonathan MoffettGuitar – Bruce Gaitsch, Paul Jackson Jr.Keyboards – Pat Leonard*Producer – Madonna, Patrick LeonardWritten-By – Madonna, Pat Leonard*

Love Makes The World Go Round

Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Edie Lehmann, Madonna, Siedah GarrettDrum Programming – Pat Leonard*, Stephen BrayGuitar – Paul Jackson Jr.Percussion – Paulinho da CostaProducer – Madonna, Patrick LeonardWritten-By – Madonna, Pat Leonard*

Notes
Includes poster.

On white lyric insert with blue/ grey writing the following is noted;

"White Heat": Dedicated to Jimmy Cagney.

This album was recorded at Channel Recording and mixed at Master Control.

Originally mastered at Future Disc.

Paulinho da Costa appears courtesy of Pablo Records.
Siedah Garrett appears courtesy of Qwest Records.
Jackie Jackson appears courtesy of Epic Records.
Paul Jackson Jr. appears courtesy of Mankind Productions.
Yamaha equipment appears courtesy of Doug Buttleman.

This album is dedicated to my husband, the coolest guy in the universe.

℗ + © 1986 Sire Records Company for the U.S. and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the U.S.

Madonna - True Blue

*NOTE: There were other songs on this album but in just about all of them both Jonathan 'Sugarfoot' Moffett and Siedah Garrett are all through this album!

***More info:

True Blue was the first album where Madonna included Spanish themes as evident in the song "La Isla Bonita".[15] The song was written for Michael Jackson's Bad album, but he had turned it down.

giphy.gif

1sfL.gif

**And by the way, Sean & Madonna had MJ's home phone number. They called over to his house because the songwriter of that song that MJ rejected was there, still working with MJ. They wanted to let the songwriter know since MJ didn't want that song, Madonna surely wanted it. There's like a laundry list of back-up singers, musicians, songwriters, producers, directors, choreographers, dancers, agents, managers, mutual celeb friends, designers, and etc. that Madonna made sure she shared, that MJ had!

The album was inspired by and dedicated to actor Sean Penn, Madonna's husband at the time.

tenor.gif

True Blue (Madonna album) - Wikipedia

Last edited:

Logg

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,940 37 71
Alleybux
This was shared years ago on LSA, when the original MJ stans had about everything there was to know on MJ and there were some who seemed to be fans (or at least) very interested in two of them.

But let me see what I can do:

More Images

Madonna ‎– True Blue
Label:
Sire ‎– 25442-1
Format:
Vinyl, LP, Album, Limited Edition, Blue
Australia
Released:
Genre:
Rock, Pop
Style:
Pop Rock

Papa Don't Preach

Acoustic Guitar – John PutnamArranged By [Strings] – Billy Meyers*Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Edie Lehmann, Madonna, Siedah GarrettDrums – Stephen BrayElectric Guitar – Bruce Gaitsch, John PutnamKeyboards – Stephen BrayKeyboards [Additional] – Fred ZarrLyrics By [Additional] – MadonnaPercussion – Jonathan MoffettProducer – Madonna, Stephen BrayRhythm Guitar – David Williams (4)

Open Your Heart

Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – MadonnaDrums – Jonathan MoffettGuitar – David Williams (4)Keyboards – Pat Leonard*Percussion – Paulinho da CostaProducer – Madonna, Patrick LeonardWritten-By – Gardner Cole, Madonna, Peter Ralfelson*

White Heat
Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – David Williams (4), Jackie Jackson, Jonathan Moffett, Kiethan Carter*, Richard MarxDrum Programming – Pat Leonard*, Stephen BrayDrums – Jonathan MoffettGuitar – Bruce Gaitsch, Paul Jackson Jr.Keyboards – Pat Leonard*Producer – Madonna, Patrick LeonardWritten-By – Madonna, Pat Leonard*

Love Makes The World Go Round

Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Edie Lehmann, Madonna, Siedah GarrettDrum Programming – Pat Leonard*, Stephen BrayGuitar – Paul Jackson Jr.Percussion – Paulinho da CostaProducer – Madonna, Patrick LeonardWritten-By – Madonna, Pat Leonard*

Notes
Includes poster.

On white lyric insert with blue/ grey writing the following is noted;

"White Heat": Dedicated to Jimmy Cagney.

This album was recorded at Channel Recording and mixed at Master Control.

Originally mastered at Future Disc.

Paulinho da Costa appears courtesy of Pablo Records.
Siedah Garrett appears courtesy of Qwest Records.
Jackie Jackson appears courtesy of Epic Records.
Paul Jackson Jr. appears courtesy of Mankind Productions.
Yamaha equipment appears courtesy of Doug Buttleman.

This album is dedicated to my husband, the coolest guy in the universe.

℗ + © 1986 Sire Records Company for the U.S. and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the U.S.

Madonna - True Blue

*NOTE: There were other songs on this album but in just about all of them both Jonathan 'Sugarfoot' Moffett and Siedah Garrett are all through this album!

***More info:

True Blue was the first album where Madonna included Spanish themes as evident in the song "La Isla Bonita".[15] The song was written for Michael Jackson's Bad album, but he had turned it down.

giphy.gif

1sfL.gif

**And by the way, Sean & Madonna had MJ's home phone number. They called over to his house because the songwriter of that song that MJ rejected was there, still working with MJ. They wanted to let the songwriter know since MJ didn't want that song, Madonna surely wanted it. There's like a laundry list of back-up singers, musicians, songwriters, producers, directors, choreographers, dancers, agents, managers, mutual celeb friends, designers, and etc. that Madonna made sure she shared, that MJ had!

The album was inspired by and dedicated to actor Sean Penn, Madonna's husband at the time.

tenor.gif

True Blue (Madonna album) - Wikipedia
Sorry, I thought you meant that the album was dedicated to Michael, not to her husband at the time. Thanks for all the information though.

DinBar

The Misunderstood
Reaction score
Reactions
16,872 269 60
Alleybux
Sorry, I thought you meant that the album was dedicated to Michael, not to her husband at the time. Thanks for all the information though.
That's okay, I didn't mean to disappoint you if I did. No, if that had happened, that would have been shocked/scandal to everybody back then considering Sean was her husband at the time. I just thought it was interesting that True Blue was "dedicated" to Sean but MJ's brother sings on it and she got various people who were working with MJ on this "dedicated" album of Sean's.

I find that a bit strange myself.

Well, that is why I like to know what plans she originally had for her new upcoming album. Because she originally threw hints she was going to include MJ on it. That is why I kept mentioning that. She's currently been plugging her new album, I'm assuming it is not an MJ dedicated album, possibly she "was" going to have a song in honor of him.

Eilleen183

independent.
Reaction score
Reactions
14,980 735 482
Alleybux
giphy.gif

How on Earth did I miss this! I've been trying to search and see if she's posted anything in the lines of this near/around LN!

Thanks for sharing this!

Then, possibly there's hope!

But yes, at this point, I'm convinced regardless what really went on between them (which yes, no secret how/why it didn't work out) he is the real love of her life.

And I as well have often felt that her sad pop ballads are about him. I could go on & on about which songs, what key lyrics, etc.

There are actually many years of Madonna's ongoing need to continue to be connected to MJ. That proves to me it wasn't just out of a "career move".

That was why I was not surprised over her "So Did I" speech because that was her way of continuing her connection to him. You would have thought she was the grieving widow of Michael Jackson or something!

tumblr_orq1uncsj51s6jckpo1_500.gif

011b8e3f223e79559266bac964c45880.gif

1991-Academy-Awards-michael-jackson-41551926-607-609.jpg
I definitely think MJ actually enjoyed the short time that they dated

95B4AC69-A251-4717-86CA-EB59D910AAAB.jpeg

DinBar

The Misunderstood
Reaction score
Reactions
16,872 269 60
Alleybux
I definitely think MJ actually enjoyed the short time that they dated

View attachment 772238
Hey, I'm not saying I disagree with you but I'm trying my hardest to reserve what I really want to say or express in hopes to avoid some trigger happy people.

Once someone expresses how they feel possibly MJ and Madonna (even if briefly) really connected or MJ may actually had some few moments of enjoying Madonna. All hail breaks loose!

Some people lose their minds on how can anyone think MJ could possibly like this woman?

They love to throw in the Rabbit's jacked up audio tapes of MJ talking. I don't focus so much on the whole 'she was in love with me and I wasn't with her'. I focused on some other stuff MJ hinted around about in those tapes about him & Madonna, plus what he told to many of his ADULT male friends who found out there was more than what the cameras saw. Or what the public "thinks".

I'm just going to leave that one alone. However, I still stand by what I've always said, only Madonna and MJ actually knows what exactly all happened between them. And I (personally) don't find everything he said in those the Rabbit's jacked up audio tapes as the gospel! MJ was good a painting a certain picture based on what he felt people may expect or want of him.

original.gif

I'll leave you with this. Either what the only thing Madonna shared to James publicly of kissing MJ was that good of some damn chocolate lips that left her stuck like TatiThumb or there were some other stuff that left her stuck on him after all these years.

She did say this though to Norpah in '96, 'I can't respect a man who kisses and tells.'

MJ told Norpah in '93, 'I am a gentleman.' He didn't believe in kissing and telling and Madonna knew he was exactly that type.

From MJ's own words about him and Madonna

Madonna: I got my finger in between my legs (obviously she was thinking of him, fantasizing about him, being in between her legs).

2110.jpg

MJ: Oh no!

Madonna: This is what I want you to do once I get off this phone. Rub yourself and think of me.

Black-Or-White-michael-jackson-12887318-337-250.gif

*Add that with what she was willing to share to James...

-n9_bB.gif

Make of this what you will.

BrilliantAlarmedAntelope-small.gif

Last edited:

Eilleen183

independent.
Reaction score
Reactions
14,980 735 482
Alleybux
Hey, I'm not saying I disagree with you but I'm trying my hardest to reserve what I really want to say or express in hopes to avoid some trigger happy people.

Once someone expresses how they feel possibly MJ and Madonna (even if briefly) really connected or MJ may actually had some few moments of enjoying Madonna. All hail breaks loose!

Some people lose their minds on how can anyone think MJ could possibly like this woman?

They love to throw in the Rabbit's jacked up audio tapes of MJ talking. I don't focus so much on the whole 'she was in love with me and I wasn't with her'. I focused on some other stuff MJ hinted around about in those tapes about him & Madonna, plus what he told to many of his ADULT male friends who found out there was more than what the cameras saw. Or what the public "thinks".

I'm just going to leave that one alone. However, I still stand by what I've always said, only Madonna and MJ actually knows what exactly all happened between them. And I (personally) don't find everything he said in those the Rabbit's jacked up audio tapes as the gospel! MJ was good a painting a certain picture based on what he felt people may expect or want of him.

original.gif

I'll leave you with this. Either what the only thing Madonna shared to James publicly of kissing MJ was that good of some damn chocolate lips that left her stuck like TatiThumb or there were some other stuff that left her stuck on him after all these years.

She did say this though to Norpah in '96, 'I can't respect a man who kisses and tells.'

MJ told Norpah in '93, 'I am a gentleman.' He didn't believe in kissing and telling and Madonna knew he was exactly that type.

From MJ's own words about him and Madonna

Madonna: I got my finger in between my legs (obviously she was thinking of him, fantasizing about him, being in between her legs).

2110.jpg

MJ: Oh no!

Madonna: This is what I want you to do once I get off this phone. Rub yourself and think of me.

Black-Or-White-michael-jackson-12887318-337-250.gif

*Add that with what she was willing to share to James...

-n9_bB.gif

Make of this what you will.

BrilliantAlarmedAntelope-small.gif
I mean, why else would he talk so nasty about her (in those tapes), calling her an ‘evil witch’ n everything. Seems like he was angry at her for some reason... Like I said, event tho they dated for a brief time, I definitely think he enjoyed it, but something may have happened between them that made him want to get out of it..

75315E7D-9FF4-413D-A2B1-5675BA92E922.jpeg

DinBar

The Misunderstood
Reaction score
Reactions
16,872 269 60
Alleybux
I mean, why else would he talk so nasty about her (in those tapes), calling her an ‘evil witch’ n everything. Seems like he was angry at her for some reason... Like I said, event tho they dated for a brief time, I definitely think he enjoyed it, but something may have happened between them that made him want to get out of it..

View attachment 773094
Yep, I always thought the exact same thing! And I remember that Joe M. story as well, I thought that was very telling!

PoisonMind

Annie is finally OK
Reaction score
Reactions
9,097 163 186
Alleybux
I agree something might have happened for him to call her a witch in front of someone who was taping what he was saying.
Michael never called names on anyone, at least in public.
I really wonders what it is.

JofB95

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,012 27 24
Alleybux
Michael didn't hate Madonna. That sleazy Rabbi edited their conversations to make it look like Michael hated Madonna when it's the Rabbi who hated her. I've seen the book. Not everything Michael said about Madonna was negative.

And the Rabbi lied about Michael wanting those conversations to go public. Those were definitely private conversations not meant for public viewing. He also stole money from one of Michael's charities so their relationship didn't end in a friendly way.

Michael also once told one his co-workers during This Is It that he dated Madonna. I'm also pretty sure "She Drives Me Wild" is about Madonna.

DinBar

The Misunderstood
Reaction score
Reactions
16,872 269 60
Alleybux
Michael didn't hate Madonna. That sleazy Rabbi edited their conversations to make it look like Michael hated Madonna when it's the Rabbi who hated her. I've seen the book. Not everything Michael said about Madonna was negative.

And the Rabbi lied about Michael wanting those conversations to go public. Those were definitely private conversations not meant for public viewing. He also stole money from one of Michael's charities so their relationship didn't end in a friendly way.

Michael also once told one his co-workers during This Is It that he dated Madonna. I'm also pretty sure "She Drives Me Wild" is about Madonna.
ezgif.com-video-to-gif-1.gif

Thank you for your post! I'm applauding it!

And I would include: She's Got It and I want to include another song I think during that time was about her too. Although he wrote the demo before they got together but I'm going to leave what song I think alone because I know how some feel about that song.

Eilleen183

independent.
Reaction score
Reactions
14,980 735 482
Alleybux

What else did he say about her?

JofB95

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,012 27 24
Alleybux
From Shmuley's The Michael Jackson Tapes:

MJ: Madonna has never apologized [about being mean to Michael]. She is jealous.
SB: She wants to be the biggest star in the world?
MJ: Yes, she is jealous.
SB: You can’t understand that. You would say, “What are you jealous for? You do your thing. I do my thing. . . .”
MJ: But at the same time she will come to my concert and cry. She comes there and tears rolling down her face for the song and the presentation of the song. There are some good qualities in her.
SB: There are good qualities in her. But you’re saying she allows her jealousy to mask them at times. But if someone does that, they don’t even have to ask for forgiveness because you will just forgive them?
MJ: Yes.

It's also important to note that this book is titled The Michael Jackson Tapes, but I've never even heard of any tapes containing these conversations except for the one where Michael was angry with Madonna. So I would take this book's veracity with a grain of salt. Shmuley can easily make up his own fan fiction in here.

Eilleen183

independent.
Reaction score
Reactions
14,980 735 482
Alleybux
From Shmuley's The Michael Jackson Tapes:

It's also important to note that this book is titled The Michael Jackson Tapes, but I've never even heard of any tapes containing these conversations except for the one where Michael was angry with Madonna. So I would take this book's veracity with a grain of salt. Shmuley can easily make up his own fan fiction in here.
Plus, in most of his conversations, it seems like Shmuley is already answering the questions for MJ

JofB95

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,012 27 24
Alleybux
I found this unreleased song from her Rebel Heart album that sounds like it's about Michael. I think it's a pretty good song. Shame it didn't make it to the final cut but was leaked.

"You're from a different time"
"And my favorite part is left inside my heart / Holding you close"
"You know I love you the most / I'm not ashamed to say"
"I feel your phantom touch / It's a pleasure, I need so much"

DinBar

The Misunderstood
Reaction score
Reactions
16,872 269 60
Alleybux
I found this unreleased song from her Rebel Heart album that sounds like it's about Michael. I think it's a pretty good song. Shame it didn't make it to the final cut but was leaked.

"You're from a different time"
"And my favorite part is left inside my heart / Holding you close"
"You know I love you the most / I'm not ashamed to say"
"I feel your phantom touch / It's a pleasure, I need so much"

To be honest there's several songs I think are actually about him. And they got some interesting connections with similar/exact song titles too!

Again, there are many things of these two that are actually endless. But yes, this song you posted here I can see how it could be about him, I wouldn't be surprised if it ever turns out it was!

PoisonMind

Annie is finally OK
Reaction score
Reactions
9,097 163 186
Alleybux
I don't think any of these are about Michael either.
I love the Rebel Heart album and this lyrics above are really madonnesque and in the theme of that album.
None of them reminds me of Mike particularly.

JofB95

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,012 27 24
Alleybux
Okay, how about this one. This should've been a single, in my opinion. But it's only on the super deluxe version.

"You're so clever you're the devil watch you slither away"
"You were the one who broke my heart / You were gonna be the one who tore it apart"
"Your truth is a lie"

She did say on Howard Stern that the love of her life is the relationship she fµcked up.

I'm also pretty sure "Take A Bow" and its sequel "You'll See" are about Michael, too.

I guess I turned this thread into deciphering Madonna lyrics. :joy:

JofB95

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,012 27 24
Alleybux
"Frozen" reminds of MJ.

I think she said "Frozen" was about "people in general."

But, the "Power of Goodbye" was about a relationship that went wrong. So maybe that one.

"Your heart is not open, so I must go / The spell has been broken, I loved you so"
"You were the lesson I had to learn / I was your fortress, you had to burn"
"There's nothing left to try / There's no more places left to hide"

Madonna went through a lovesick phase after Erotica.

DinBar

The Misunderstood
Reaction score
Reactions
16,872 269 60
Alleybux

But, the "Power of Goodbye" was about a relationship that went wrong. So maybe that one.

"Your heart is not open, so I must go / The spell has been broken, I loved you so"

I think many of those songs on Erotica. There was one 'Did You Do It?' or some title song like that on that album. Where it is a tease about her and a guy (a black guy at that) over did they go all the way or didn't they?

I'm sure she knew given the "image" or view of MJ, people (and still do) would think within the lines of that over those two.

DinBar

The Misunderstood
Reaction score
Reactions
16,872 269 60
Alleybux
Okay, how about this one. This should've been a single, in my opinion. But it's only on the super deluxe version.

"You're so clever you're the devil watch you slither away"
"You were the one who broke my heart / You were gonna be the one who tore it apart"
"Your truth is a lie"

She did say on Howard Stern that the love of her life is the relationship she fµcked up.

I'm also pretty sure "Take A Bow" and its sequel "You'll See" are about Michael, too.

I guess I turned this thread into deciphering Madonna lyrics. :joy:

Well, 'Take A Bow' is about someone who was viewed as the-love-of-her-life. Most say it was about Sean, others say it was about Warren. But to me the lyrics don't suit them, so you can tell it from there on who I felt it was about.

DinBar

The Misunderstood
Reaction score
Reactions
16,872 269 60
Alleybux
None of these songs are about Michael.

Most of them are about her husbands Sean or Guy and then various boyfriends. Erotica was about Sean.
I don't want to start any arguments here but did you read or see when Sean did a 2012 interview where he felt that neither one of his wives (which include Madonna) never really loved him?

I can understand that he would feel that way or bluntly think that about his 2nd wife, but due to the most of the public's view, thanks to how Madonna talked (which most go by, plus her brother's Chris' book) in True or Dare why they mostly view Sean as the-love-of-her-life.

Anyway, so I wasn't expecting Sean to throw hints over both of his wives, where he admitted he looked back and realized 'none of this was love' or something to that affect. That is why I pointed about that True Blue album. That is nice that she dedicated that album to him, yes, he was her husband after all. But why Jackie Jackson who just less than 2 years at the Victory tour he needs to be on Madonna's album?

There are many other factors that it'll take too damn long to point out and share over a years long history. I'm just going to leave that alone.

I knew and was expecting some people to point out, Sean and nothing was remotely connected or about MJ and vice a versa of him too on her.

Again:
I'm trying my hardest to reserve what I really want to say or express in hopes to avoid some trigger happy people.

I knew they were coming!

Last edited:

Lurkie

A Drunken Mistake
Reaction score
Reactions
37,731 433 265
Alleybux

Nah Frozen is about getting someone to open up to her which we know she tried to do with MJ.

JofB95

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,012 27 24
Alleybux
There are still people denying they dated some time between ‘91 & ‘94 even though so many rumors have been dropped.

Speaking of Erotica, there are these cringeworthy lines from “Where Life Begins” about oral xes.

“Now what could be better than a home cooked meal
How you want to eat it depends on how you feel
You can eat all you want and you don't get fat
Now where else can you go for a meal like that”

“Colonel Sanders says it best
"Finger lickin' good"
Let's put what you've learned to the test
Can you make a fire without using wood”

Well, we fans know how Michael liked fried chicken....

And rumor has it he didn’t like going down on Madonna, and that “a leading lady he visited on set taught him a few things about xes.”

“Take A Bow” / “You’ll See” are the ones I’m most confident are about Michael.

“Lonely star”
“Hide behind your smile”
“All the world loves a clown”

She was the one dumped Sean, so the songs about unrequited love aren’t about him. She was the one who left Warren, too.

Logg

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,940 37 71
Alleybux
And rumor has it he didn’t like going down on Madonna, and that “a leading lady he visited on set taught him a few things about xes.”
That rumored lady was much older than him tho.

DinBar

The Misunderstood
Reaction score
Reactions
16,872 269 60
Alleybux
There are still people denying they dated some time between ‘91 & ‘94 even though so many rumors have been dropped.

Speaking of Erotica, there are these cringeworthy lines from “Where Life Begins” about oral xes.

“Now what could be better than a home cooked meal
How you want to eat it depends on how you feel
You can eat all you want and you don't get fat
Now where else can you go for a meal like that”

“Colonel Sanders says it best
"Finger lickin' good"
Let's put what you've learned to the test
Can you make a fire without using wood”

Well, we fans know how Michael liked fried chicken....

“Take A Bow” / “You’ll See” are the ones I’m most confident are about Michael.

“Lonely star”
“Hide behind your smile”
“All the world loves a clown”

She was the one dumped Sean, so the songs about unrequited love aren’t about him. She was the one who left Warren, too.
Some feel her original version of Eroctia is about him because it was called "You Thrill Me" and has similar lyrics to RTT and some other clues. I could point out some other things like in her Erotica album and xes book, which she wears her Oscar dress in that! In one page in her book, she's photographed making out with a man (in that Oscar dress) backstage from somewhere.

*Okay, I'm going to scratch Did You Do It? But I almost forgot Waiting song also on the same album:

Waiting
Madonna
Well, I know from experience
That if you have to ask for something more than once or twice
It wasn't yours in the first place
And that's hard to accept when you love someone
And you're led to believe in their moment of need
That they want what you want but they don't
Don't go breaking my heart like you said you would
Baby, you're no good
And you hurt me like no other lover ever could
Don't go making me cry
You're gonna say goodbye
Baby, tell me why
Tell me why or you're gonna have to justify this
Waiting for you
Just waiting
Can't you see I'm waiting for you
Don't break my heart
Waiting for you
I'm waiting
Don't break my heart
It was so easy in the beginning
When you didn't feel like running from your feelings like you are now
What happened? What do I remind you of?
Your past, your dreams
Or some part of yourself that you just can't love?
I wish I could believe you
Or at least have the courage to leave you
Life has taught me that love with a man like you
Is only gonna make me blue
But I love you anyway no matter what you do
You don't come around here like you did before
When you did adore
Tell me what I did to deserve this
Waiting for you
I'm waiting
Don't break my heart
Waiting for you
Just waiting
Don't break my heart
Finally I see a different man
Only love can hurt like this can
Finally I see a different face
Tell me who is going to take my place
Don't go breaking my heart like you said you would
Baby, you're no good
And you hurt me like no other lover ever could
Don't go making me cry
You're gonna say goodbye
Baby, tell me why
Tell me why or you're gonna have to justify
I knew it from the start that you would desert me
You're gonna break my heart
Baby, please don't hurt me
Finally I see a different man
Only love can hurt like this can
Finally I see a different face
Tell me who is going to take my place
Waiting for you
I'm waiting
Don't break my heart
Waiting for you
I'm waiting
Don't break my heart
Waiting for you
I'm waiting
Don't break my heart
Break my heart (waiting for you)
Don't break my heart (just waiting)
Don't break my heart
Don't break my heart (just waiting)
You broke my heart
You broke my heart (waiting for you, just waiting)
You broke my heart
Uh, next time you want pussy, huh
Just look in the mirror baby
Songwriters: . Madonna / Andre Levan Betts
Waiting lyrics © Warner/Chappell Music, Inc

JofB95

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,012 27 24
Alleybux
That rumored lady was much older than him tho.

Oh, woops. I misremembered. I was thinking about the "leading lady who showed Michael a movie and jumped his bones," according to David Gest. Madonna once talked about showing an erotic movie to Michael, and "fµck!ng her boyfriend after watching a movie."

The older woman sounds like Diana Ross. :laughing:

DinBar

The Misunderstood
Reaction score
Reactions
16,872 269 60
Alleybux
Oh, woops. I misremembered. I was thinking about the "leading lady who showed Michael a movie and jumped his bones," according to David Gest. Madonna once talked about showing an erotic movie to Michael, and "fµck!ng her boyfriend after watching a movie."

The older woman sounds like Diana Ross. :laughing:
Actually when Madonna was on Arsenio Hall show she came on there and discussed this adult movie she saw, this was like in 1992 and she was with Vanilla Ice then. I think she even mentioned Vanilla's name.

But before she walked on Arsenio's show, he was discussing MJ over the obvious skin tone changes. The crowd were cheering for Madonna when she went on but she was more focused on what Arsenio was saying about MJ.

She seemed concerned (but tried to play it off). Saying 'throwing shade on Michael.' Once Arsenio said, it was okay because MJ gave him the go ahead to discuss it, then she quickly said, 'I'm fine with it.' But it was like she needed to hear and make sure MJ was okay with it though.

Then she and her jacked-up friend Rosie O, began teasing about MJ's change. Through that, some fans felt it was a hint that Madonna indeed already knew about his changing skin-tone before the public did or even before he discussed it for the first time with Noprah.

The story that is out there was of 1994, shortly after he married LMP. They were all in NY. This was the same day of Madonna's controversial cursing on David Letterman's show. Allegedly (and there is a article on it somewhere) MJ was caught jumping the bones with a blonde female that looked like Madonna.

This might be the story you're thinking about.

Remember when MJ did his iconic kiss with LMP and that speech 'Just think no one thought this was last?'

Madonna appeared with David Letterman and made a similar quote and made a smirking face to the camera. And went around cracking jokes about MJ's & LMP's kiss. Jealous?

She did the same about their marriage and her brother's book, Chris mentioned being with his sister (this was in like 1998, LMP was still smashing MJ). They were all (LMP, Madonna & Chris) were at the same place, I can't remember at a restaurant or fashion show but once Chris and Madonna saw LMP they called her "bag lady".

JofB95

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,012 27 24
Alleybux
Actually when Madonna was on Arsenio Hall show she came on there and discussed this adult movie she saw, this was like in 1992 and she was with Vanilla Ice then. I think she even mentioned Vanilla's name.

I think she was talking about a different boyfriend, because she was dumping on Vanilla Ice in that interview. She already left him when that interview happened. And the movie she was talking about, The Lover, was released after she left Vanilla Ice.

I think she once talked about showing In the Realm of the Senses to Michael, and he saw it as just another porno. :joy: That film stirred a lot of controversy.

Madonna apparently lures men into her chamber with erotic movies.