Magic Johnson granted restraining order against alleged stalker

'I'm sure we're taller in another dimension'
Reactions
65,458 874 496
Alleybux
I meant what I said. No beating around the bush. I know how to prevent/avoid getting HIV/AIDS, so I'm good. That's the only knowledge, I need on the matter. HIV is a serious disease y'all. I hate how people attempt to downplay it under the disguise of de-stigmatization.
Magic Johnson is hella rich, he can afford the best doctors and medicine to live a long life unlike the average HIV/AIDs sufferer.
As I have said on here before. My sister has been HIV positive for over 20 years now. There are plenty of positive people of all walks of life doing just fine and living their life.

Fearless Vampire killer.
Reactions
7,751 181 435
Alleybux
Are you trying to date him? Why do you care?

Considering the posts, I've made do you think I'm trying to date him? Y'all ask dumb questions for absolutely no reason but letting people know how dumb you are. It seems like a lotta BW on here have a lax mindset towards HIV/AIDS on here. I mean, do you, guys. Hmm.

Last edited:
Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reactions
164,608 3,352 3,234
Alleybux
In a previous post in this thread I asked if this was a legit stalker or disgruntled jumpoff because I seem to recall an older LSA thread of him pictured walking side by side with some chick. I think some said she was a jumpoff or on her way to becoming the next jumpoff. With that said, it's long been speculated that he contracted the virus from a dude and that supposedly his old clique used to have their downlow parties. I looked at the stalker's age and thought maybe something is off because at age 61, your AARP ass shouldn't be stalking anyone.

'I'm sure we're taller in another dimension'
Reactions
65,458 874 496
Alleybux
Considering the posts, I've made do you think I'm trying to date him? Y'all ask dumb questions for absolutely no reason but letting people know how dumb you are. It seems like a lotta BW on here have a lax mindset towards HIV/AIDS on here. I mean, do you, guys. Hmm.
How are you calling people dumb when you are the one who didn’t know the difference between being HIV positive and having AIDS? One of the things that helped my sister cope was helping others, after her diagnosis over 20 years ago, she was encouraged to become a counselor for newly diagnosed people. Her work really makes an impact in educating ignorant people. The information is out there, we don’t need to be ignorant in 2020.

General Manager
Reactions
8,343 486 810
Alleybux

You’re one of those people who is always “on” aren't you?

Television Alley

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Pose Season 3 Ep 4 : Take Me To Church 5/16/21 10PMEST
WTF Vernon wants to leave with PrayTell but is married with two kids and Vernon is willing to go with this man But the heart wants what the...
What rachet things have you done?
All I could think of was that scene in the color purple when miss Millie asked Sophia if she wanted to be her maid. Chile...
9-1-1 Season 4 Watch Thread
Damnnnn that's a lot of good Eddie... Welp daddy Buck I hope you're ready
Trevor Noah Girlfriend?
Before and after her reconstructive plastic surgery on her face. Minka Kelly is NO natural beauty. Dang that's too much work and plastic surgery...
My Jazzy Life
@mamaleelee @Bonnieboop @Still Standing @ohhappyday @BeamMeUpThotty @Savethemkidz And @GoodAndEvil Y’all wtf is this banged up rust bucket...
RHOA Porsha unfollowed Cynthia
Somehow I want toxic Nene back, I know she’s a big bully but she’s so funny and has excellent comebacks, I’m tired of Latoya, Latoya for me is...
Nicki Minaj Addresses Her Previous Criminal Record. Admits To Using Weapon And Feeling Like In...
Lsa at least block out her ssn. Dont let trying to drag nicki get this site in issues. That’s a dead persons social with her illegal ass
LSA, Which Rumor is Worse?
Stalking is worse...good luck with your accusation that you're about to make. LMAO I think u read the post wrong.
UPDATE Reddit Users Are LEGALLY Gaming The Stock Market...
Y’all we at $15.52. Lawd it’s happening Well hopefully we can ride AMC to the moon and then jump in on GME too! Im hoping for that and also this...
Joe Budden: I'll Name This Podcast Later
!!!!! May I suggest, Making Suckas Uncomfortable as a possible CH name? :laughing: “Defamating Characters”
Top Bottom