172,148 14,029 2,545
Alleybux
I didn't see this posted here but I think there's more to this story

Magic Johnson granted restraining order against alleged stalker

Magic Johnson granted restraining order against alleged stalker
Tonya Pendleton
TheGrio•September 22, 2020

Lakers legend Magic Johnson says a man has been harassing him

Basketball icon Magic Johnson has taken preventative action against a man he says has been stalking, harassing, and threatening him.

According to Bleacher Report, Willie Frazier, 61, alleges that Johnson stole his identity. HIs harassment has included constant phone calls to Johnson’s home and office. As reported by TMZ, the man has been harassing Johnson and his employees for years, but recently escalated his behavior by making it to the floor of Johnson’s Los Angeles offices twice in this year.

Frazier was not able to get inside the suite where Johnson was but slipped some of his demands under the door. He’s asked for money and in the past, said that he worked for the FBI and would harm Johnson and his employees if his demands weren’t met.

A judge agreed with Johnson’s lawyers after hearing testimony from employees and issued a temporary restraining order to keep Frazier 100 feet from Johnson and several of his staffers on Monday.

The 61-year-old NBA legend has owned Magic Johnson Enterprises since 1987. Over the years, Johnson has owned and invested in the Magic Johnson Theaters chain, 105 Starbucks franchises, and 31 Burger Kings, among other investments. Johnson also once held a 4% stake in the Lakers that he sold in 2011.

That same year, it was announced that Johnson would partner with global food and facilities management company Sodexo to form a new venture called SodexoMAGIC which provide services to urban communities as his company had previously done with the entertainment and food franchises.

Johnson also recently announced that he was in the beginning stages of a feature film documentary about his life and career in partnership with XTR, H.wood Media, NSV, and Delirio Films. After the success of the Michael Jordan documentary The Last Dance earlier this year, which became the most-watched ESPN documentary of all time, a Johnson documentary seems like a given.

Not only did Johnson achieve success in his 13 seasons with the Los Angeles Lakers, including winning Olympic gold with the ‘Dream Team’ in 1992, he became the public face of HIV when he announced he’d tested positive in 1991. In his post-NBA career, he’s also become a successful businessman, at one point owning stakes in the Lakers and the Los Angeles Dodgers and the aforementioned theater chains and Starbucks and other food-related franchises.

“In these unprecedented times we need films that celebrate heroes more than ever,” XTR CEO Bryn Mooser said in a statement. “As one of the most legendary, hardworking and resilient public figures of our time, Magic Johnson’s accomplishments both on and off the court are something worth spotlighting to the world and we’re excited to tell that story and work closely with him and NSV to take viewers inside his remarkable journey.”

The post Magic Johnson granted restraining order against alleged stalker appeared first on TheGrio.

Cookie08

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
253,323 12,221 1,342
Alleybux
Magic? Got a stalker?

200.gif

Missmatchedshoes88

الحُرِّية_لِفلسطين Call it what it is:GENOCIDE
Reaction score
Reactions
112,681 3,454 1,206
Alleybux
One's better than the other, iyo? Same difference. Would you advise someone to put the bolded on their dating profile?
AIDS is the last stage of HIV..people can live a long and healthy life with HIV if they take their medication ..HIV is not a death sentence but I suggest you learn about HIV and AIDs because you lack knowledge on both and please practice some.compassion if you are speaking to someone with the virus

Reaction score
Reactions
6,614 119 15
Alleybux
Is it just me or is there something more here maybe? But people are just plum crazy these days, so who knows?!

Lonzo

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
42,607 3,799 1,295
Alleybux
AIDS is the last stage of HIV..people can live a long and healthy life with HIV if they take their medication ..HIV is not a death sentence but I suggest you learn about HIV and AIDs because you lack knowledge on both and please practice some.compassion if you are speaking to someone with the virus

AIDS is the disease that is caused by the virus HIV.

HIV can be dormant or suppressed and not caused a person to have AIDS.

Someone can get AIDS and get back to where it is back under control without it being a final stage.

BestFwends

Rent free. Nuke Islamic states & ban Islam.
Reaction score
Reactions
16,543 1,197 2,154
Alleybux

I meant what I said. No beating around the bush. I know how to prevent/avoid getting HIV/AIDS, so I'm good. That's the only knowledge, I need on the matter. HIV is a serious disease y'all. I hate how people attempt to downplay it under the disguise of de-stigmatization.
Magic Johnson is hella rich, he can afford the best doctors and medicine to live a long life unlike the average HIV/AIDs sufferer.

Last edited:

Desirree

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
22,539 346 195
Alleybux
I meant what I said. No beating around the bush. I know how to prevent/avoid getting HIV/AIDS, so I'm good. That's the only knowledge, I need on the matter. HIV is a serious disease y'all. I hate how people attempt to downplay it under the disguise of de-stigmatization.
Magic Johnson is hella rich, he can afford the best doctors and medicine to live long unlike the average HIV/AIDs sufferer.
Right! It’s no joke. One of my friends is a doctor and patients die all the time of this disease and get all kinds of horrible co-morbidities from it. Like you said the average person who gets it is not rich like Magic Johnson... people must be nuts to think that it’s not serious. Everyone needs to be taking all precautions.

incogneato

No face, no case.
Reaction score
Reactions
2,688,758 494,841 222,827
Alleybux
I wonder how many years he has been harassing him, and where this man lives. I knew of this one man who'd send threatening letters and leave vile, racially-tinged, xesually explicit voicemail messages for him. When I say explicit, like gross xesual acts. I wonder if this is the same man. He lived in another part of the country.

caramel404

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
85,428 4,850 747
Alleybux
Who wants to be Magic Johnson’s side piece!?!

Many..many women. One thing I've learned about rich men over the years, just because they are smitten, unselfish etc with you, it doesn't mean they are sleeping together! All connections aren't based on xes. However, women throwing themselves at him xesually, ain't nothin' new! That's old news.

Moorpheus

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
48,422 5,794 6,042
Alleybux
Interesting how when people don’t operate in certain ways they always get these weirdos stalking them or framing them up. Anyone, know what MJ is currently up too?

Moorpheus

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
48,422 5,794 6,042
Alleybux
If this was me the news would be like. Moorpheus from the hood killed a stalker. lol Homey don’t play that for real

seleishere

'I'm sure we're taller in another dimension'
Reaction score
Reactions
82,027 1,421 566
Alleybux
Magic Johnson is hella rich, he can afford the best doctors and medicine to live a long life unlike the average HIV/AIDs sufferer.
As I have said on here before. My sister has been HIV positive for over 20 years now. There are plenty of positive people of all walks of life doing just fine and living their life.

BestFwends

Rent free. Nuke Islamic states & ban Islam.
Reaction score
Reactions
16,543 1,197 2,154
Alleybux
Are you trying to date him? Why do you care?

Considering the posts, I've made do you think I'm trying to date him? Y'all ask dumb questions for absolutely no reason but letting people know how dumb you are. It seems like a lotta BW on here have a lax mindset towards HIV/AIDS on here. I mean, do you, guys. Hmm.

Last edited:

suzanne

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
229,936 8,538 5,079
Alleybux
In a previous post in this thread I asked if this was a legit stalker or disgruntled jumpoff because I seem to recall an older LSA thread of him pictured walking side by side with some chick. I think some said she was a jumpoff or on her way to becoming the next jumpoff. With that said, it's long been speculated that he contracted the virus from a dude and that supposedly his old clique used to have their downlow parties. I looked at the stalker's age and thought maybe something is off because at age 61, your AARP ass shouldn't be stalking anyone.

seleishere

'I'm sure we're taller in another dimension'
Reaction score
Reactions
82,027 1,421 566
Alleybux
Considering the posts, I've made do you think I'm trying to date him? Y'all ask dumb questions for absolutely no reason but letting people know how dumb you are. It seems like a lotta BW on here have a lax mindset towards HIV/AIDS on here. I mean, do you, guys. Hmm.
How are you calling people dumb when you are the one who didn’t know the difference between being HIV positive and having AIDS? One of the things that helped my sister cope was helping others, after her diagnosis over 20 years ago, she was encouraged to become a counselor for newly diagnosed people. Her work really makes an impact in educating ignorant people. The information is out there, we don’t need to be ignorant in 2020.

caramel404

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
85,428 4,850 747
Alleybux
Why are you stalking Magic Johnson in 2020? You can’t fixate on a relevant celebrity?

You must be like 19yrs old or somethin'? The man is a damn legend period! And that fact is not stopping you from fangirling over your talentless faves and InstaStars.

PurpleWitch

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,901 537 871
Alleybux

You’re one of those people who is always “on” aren't you?