Quantcast

Magical Witch aka Juile Thread

pinkbirkin24

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,755 78 5
Alleybux
Y’all asked so here it is This is the thread for magical witch aka Juile. She is known for doing spells on youtube such as love spells , destruction spells and teaches some at home spells you can do yourself , she also sells bracelets , oils and herbs. Leave any reviews if you had spells done by her or did any of her spells at home.

Attachments

• 0D53D697-E02E-49D3-A0C7-7BC352B3C024.jpeg
    0D53D697-E02E-49D3-A0C7-7BC352B3C024.jpeg
    87.2 KB · Views: 428

coginito

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
125,296 8,393 3,859
Alleybux
Y’all asked so here it is This is the thread for magical witch aka Juile. She is known for doing spells on youtube such as love spells , destruction spells and teaches some at home spells you can do yourself , she also sells bracelets , oils and herbs. Leave any reviews if you had spells done by her or did any of her spells at home.

This is my first time seeing her face

badgal1998

mommy warbuck$
Reaction score
Reactions
31,456 1,264 113
Alleybux
she always pops up in my youtube recommendations (i think because i watch a lot of magick related content lol). i’m gonna try out one of her spells real soon, it will either be money or beauty/glamour related. although my own techniques work fine, i like experimenting with new techniques.

cali melanin

All eyes on me when I walk in
Reaction score
Reactions
18,408 835 6
Alleybux
ive done her call me immediately, think of me all the time and the job spell for someone else and they all worked within a couple days/sometimes hours. Also did her cleansing one and I felt like a weight was lifted. Currently doing her cry and beg for forgiveness but I ended up contacting the target 1st so hopefully I didnt eff it up. May have to cleanse again and try again but yeah, she is LEGIT. I watch her vids daily.

cali melanin

Reaction score
Reactions
18,408 835 6
Alleybux
doing this one nxt on the next waxing moon bcus my target is very stubborn nd some fonts mentioned with stubborn targets sometimes u need to do a domination spell 1st. Although her spells worked for him in the past bt lately I feel he's been stubborn to them.

BaldheadedStepchild

Condi's golden child. She/her♡
Reaction score
Reactions
215,764 11,481 1,283
Alleybux
Her come to me spell which involves coffee, black pepper and the Mason jar and your POI's picture worked for me within 7 days like she said. I just forgot to bury it

So here are some of the things I experienced leading up to my target texting me like a sub lil b!tch lol

1. I saw 444 a lot
2. I took a lot of naps idk why
3. I would just feel his energy xesually out of no where. I knew it wasn't me
4. I had dreams of him coming towards me

Finally I took a nap early on the 7th day , my phone went off disturbing my beauty sleep and it was him . When I woke up it was 4:44 PM

Last edited:

BaldheadedStepchild

Reaction score
Reactions
215,764 11,481 1,283
Alleybux
On Thursday/ Friday im going to try the purple onion beg forgiveness spell . I just don't have any black pins and letting it rot under my kitchen sink isn't an option

cali melanin

Reaction score
Reactions
18,408 835 6
Alleybux
Have any of y’all been no contact for a minute and saw results with her spells?
we had fallen out a like a week prior to the spells when he decided he wanted to end things so it wasnt exactly a huge time gap. bt for my second target where i did the toilet paper think of me all the time, he randomly facetimed me when i was at the club and we neverrr talk and definitely NEVERRR facetime. We don't talk at all. He jst stalks my IG stories often.

cali melanin

Reaction score
Reactions
18,408 835 6
Alleybux
On Thursday/ Friday im going to try the purple onion beg forgiveness spell . I just don't have any black pins and letting it rot under my kitchen sink isn't an option
for the purple onion one u dont hv to wait for the waxing moon? I am so tempted to do the domination one tomorrow, i dont think she said u have to wait for a waxing moon but I'm tryna wait till July 16 when Ima remove the onion from the freezer because it'll be a full month. I dont wanna block myself bt I did a sweetener jar, think of me all the time and call me immediately on him before all at the same time and it worked wonders.

cali melanin

Reaction score
Reactions
18,408 835 6
Alleybux
I'm listening to a verbal testimony she just posted. I think im going to get a reading from her. I love Julie and her energy.

madgoulding

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
60,649 1,843 925
Alleybux
I did her come to me spell and it worked. She said the spell would come to fruition in 3 days and to keep the “petition” in your wallet and they will think of you everytime they use their money. I literally ran into the person I did the spell on at the target self check out 3 days after I did spell.

BaldheadedStepchild

Reaction score
Reactions
215,764 11,481 1,283
Alleybux
for the purple onion one u dont hv to wait for the waxing moon? I am so tempted to do the domination one tomorrow, i dont think she said u have to wait for a waxing moon but I'm tryna wait till July 16 when Ima remove the onion from the freezer because it'll be a full month. I dont wanna block myself bt I did a sweetener jar, think of me all the time and call me immediately on him before all at the same time and it worked wonders.
Im not sure I'll have to go back and rewatch the video I dont think she gives a specific moon phase

MelaninMonroe18

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
22,289 716 96
Alleybux
I've done the money abundance (lemons) and destroy enemies spell. I'm waiting to see the outcome. I like her videos and the testimony videos are good to hear.

MagicSpice

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
I've done the toilet paper think of me spell and it worked the next day.

I tried the lemon banishment spell on someone two weeks ago but no movement on that one yet, has anyone tried this? How long did it take to manifest?

Also I am seeing my POI last name everywhere now I'm wondering is this some sort of sign that other spell work I've done is now working?

missquokka

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
35,947 1,648 576
Alleybux
Im not sure I'll have to go back and rewatch the video I dont think she gives a specific moon phase
I brought a red skull candle to do that domination spell. Do you think I should wait until a certain moon phase to do it. Also after I finish speaking to the flame should I snuff it out or let it completely burn out by itself?

missquokka

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
35,947 1,648 576
Alleybux
I bought a red skull candle for the dominantion spell but I see she said that purple is actually what you use for dominantion. Do you guys think I will be fine to still use the red one?

I made sure to buy domination oils and calamus root. I was planning to get the Come to Me insence to burn while doing the spell. I also got a photo of my target that I’m debating on placing under the skull candle. What do you guys think?

missquokka

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
35,947 1,648 576
Alleybux
Her come to me spell which involves coffee, black pepper and the Mason jar and your POI's picture worked for me within 7 days like she said. I just forgot to bury it

So here are some of the things I experienced leading up to my target texting me like a sub lil b!tch lol

1. I saw 444 a lot
2. I took a lot of naps idk why
3. I would just feel his energy xesually out of no where. I knew it wasn't me
4. I had dreams of him coming towards me

Finally I took a nap early on the 7th day , my phone went off disturbing my beauty sleep and it was him . When I woke up it was 4:44 PM

is it this spell that you are talking about?

cali melanin

Reaction score
Reactions
18,408 835 6
Alleybux
I bought a red skull candle for the dominantion spell but I see she said that purple is actually what you use for dominantion. Do you guys think I will be fine to still use the red one?

I made sure to buy domination oils and calamus root. I was planning to get the Come to Me insence to burn while doing the spell. I also got a photo of my target that I’m debating on placing under the skull candle. What do you guys think?
Is this domination spell one she posted or one you’re just trying? Hmmm to be honest I think everything just comes down to INTENTION. Like for example before I realized how much she put emphasis on matches , I used lighters and my job spell still worked because I put my absolute all into it. I do know red is usually for love and passion but again I feel it all boils down to intention and belief but if you feel more comfortable with purple then just Amazon a purple one and it’ll be there in no time.

cali melanin

Reaction score
Reactions
18,408 835 6
Alleybux
I brought a red skull candle to do that domination spell. Do you think I should wait until a certain moon phase to do it. Also after I finish speaking to the flame should I snuff it out or let it completely burn out by itself?
I’m doing her domination spell with the shoe and she said it doesn’t matter the moon phase. I think the love ones are the main ones she says do on waxing moons but for most of her spells the moon phase doesn’t matter I’ve noticed

cali melanin

Reaction score
Reactions
18,408 835 6
Alleybux
I've done the toilet paper think of me spell and it worked the next day.

I tried the lemon banishment spell on someone two weeks ago but no movement on that one yet, has anyone tried this? How long did it take to manifest?

Also I am seeing my POI last name everywhere now I'm wondering is this some sort of sign that other spell work I've done is now working?
I’ve been dreaming of my target coming back and apologizing almost every night so I definitely agree that things are about to shake soon and you’re on the right path!!

pinkbirkin24

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,755 78 5
Alleybux
I know this is a magicalwitch thread but this video has some good info its old tho. On how long spell work takes

Cliffs:
2:09

3:00 3-6 moon cycles both waning and waxing

7:40 hexing is easier to do then making someone love you (cause of freewill)

11:30 distance can hinder

15:48 first you have to separate your target from the other woman

26:13 sometimes someone can miss you so much but they are stubborn enough not to contact you

37:15 do not freeze your lover. No freezer work spells on your lover

56:00 universe, spirit, you

57:30 its hard to work on someone who drinks alot because they are in a altered state of consciousness

also if the person is or their family is spiritual or has protection its harder to manipulate them.

cali melanin

Reaction score
Reactions
18,408 835 6
Alleybux
I know this is a magicalwitch thread but this video has some good info its old tho. On how long spell work takes

Cliffs:
2:09

3:00 3-6 moon cycles both waning and waxing

7:40 hexing is easier to do then making someone love you (cause of freewill)

11:30 distance can hinder

15:48 first you have to separate your target from the other woman

26:13 sometimes someone can miss you so much but they are stubborn enough not to contact you

37:15 do not freeze your lover. No freezer work spells on your lover

56:00 universe, spirit, you

57:30 its hard to work on someone who drinks alot because they are in a altered state of consciousness

also if the person is or their family is spiritual or has protection its harder to manipulate them.

Love Arabian Conjure too! Thanks for sharing, sis!

missquokka

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
35,947 1,648 576
Alleybux
Is this domination spell one she posted or one you’re just trying? Hmmm to be honest I think everything just comes down to INTENTION. Like for example before I realized how much she put emphasis on matches , I used lighters and my job spell still worked because I put my absolute all into it. I do know red is usually for love and passion but again I feel it all boils down to intention and belief but if you feel more comfortable with purple then just Amazon a purple one and it’ll be there in no time.
Thank you for responding. It’s a spell that I got from @BaldheadedStepchild but I’m adding a few of my own little add ons. I called my local botanica that I’ve done some spells at and the girl told me that Red should be fine since it’s a dominating/strong color. I looked on Amazon and their skulls suck lol.

trixydixy

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
31,707 812 134
Alleybux
I posted in the other thread my experiences so far, which to date have not been fruitful. :cry:

I have done two of her communication/come to me spells with no movement. One I did daily for two moon cycles, as per her instructions.

The first spell of hers I ever did was the palo santo spell (for the same person) to remove any negative energy and tension as I wanted to just be rid of any animosity. I can’t speak on whether that worked but the palo santo burned straight through in minutes. In her video she said to be prepared to spend a long time on this spell because the palo santo would take a long time to burn through, but not for me. I still don’t know what that means and if that was a good or bad sign.

I think I’m going to try her lime blockage and go from there. I believe now is a good time with the moon phase.

pinkbirkin24

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,755 78 5
Alleybux
I posted in the other thread my experiences so far, which to date have not been fruitful. :cry:

I have done two of her communication/come to me spells with no movement. One I did daily for two moon cycles, as per her instructions.

The first spell of hers I ever did was the palo santo spell (for the same person) to remove any negative energy and tension as I wanted to just be rid of any animosity. I can’t speak on whether that worked but the palo santo burned straight through in minutes. In her video she said to be prepared to spend a long time on this spell because the palo santo would take a long time to burn through, but not for me. I still don’t know what that means and if that was a good or bad sign.

I think I’m going to try her lime blockage and go from there. I believe now is a good time with the moon phase.
How long have y’all be separated? Are they with somebody else?

trixydixy

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
31,707 812 134
Alleybux
I actually tried to ask her if the palo santo burning like that meant anything but I didn’t get any answer. My friend did something similar for her own badly ended friendship and had the same type of result where it just went up in flames.

missquokka

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
35,947 1,648 576
Alleybux

ive done the toilet paper spell twice and saw movement but it quickly seem to end. I made sure to do the lime spell and tried again. I plan to do a domination spell next week (im going out of town and wont have time). I'll like to add that my POI is very stubborn and hes Haitian which makes spell work even harder to do on him.

Last edited:

BaldheadedStepchild

Reaction score
Reactions
215,764 11,481 1,283
Alleybux
Yall my POI is a puerto rican and hes a stubborn ass Libra so its hard af to dom his ass. Im 100% sure his ass did something to me when we first started , he even snuck in a comment talking about a love spell . And at first I ain't even find him attractive like that and then boom out of no where its the complete opposite .

I know the spells I've done on him in the past have hit him he just didn't act on it . He even told me he kept dreaming about me

kiki2517

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,053 325 23
Alleybux
I notice that the toilet paper come to me spell works for me every time. Normally I get a call/text on the 3rd day or the day after i throw it away. However, i've noticed that it does not last for a long time. The effects seem to fade quickly, so perhaps you have to layer that spell with a love or domination spell for it to be longer lasting.