AllYouNeedIsLuv

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
5,027 16 16
Alleybux
toya just tweeted this

3 hours ago - View on Twitter

Majestik You Brought Us Love Joy And Laughter! May You Rest In Peace! 🙏 pic.twitter.com/6sfssVfSG…

th

th

Bellbottoms

In My bed.....Waiting for Aladdin To Pipe Me Down
Reaction score
Reactions
66,277 5,668 148
Alleybux
I am shocked! May he rest in peace.

I will never forget video of him and Joe Jackson was about to get on that ass on some white dude because he was slandering Michael Jackson's name.

GOAT4EVR

Stop playing with MJ's name!
Reaction score
Reactions
287,305 9,217 12,106
Alleybux
Wow. My condolences.

I am shocked! May he rest in peace.

I will never forget video of him and Joe Jackson was about to get on that ass on some white dude because he was slandering Michael Jackson's name.

Link?

Bellbottoms

In My bed.....Waiting for Aladdin To Pipe Me Down
Reaction score
Reactions
66,277 5,668 148
Alleybux
Wow. My condolences.

Link?

[video=youtube;zujf9gbs-Rs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zujf9gbs-Rs[/video]

When you watch the interview this is why in the other thread I was trying to figure out why she had to mention his nose in her song why not her husband.

Switch84

In a time machine going back to the OTW era
Reaction score
Reactions
13,992 242 358
Alleybux

That interviewer was disrespectful as f*ck! I wanted to crawl into that video and kick his ass myself!

GOAT4EVR

Stop playing with MJ's name!
Reaction score
Reactions
287,305 9,217 12,106
Alleybux

When you watch the interview this is why in the other thread I was trying to figure out why she had to mention his nose in her song why not her husband.

This is the sickest mess. Nothing was wrong with Joe in that interview, and I'm glad he and Majestic didn't fall for that reporters trap. He knew good and well what he was trying to imply with that partner mess.

Angels777

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
20,223 213 288
Alleybux

This is the BS that Michael had to live with on a daily basis. Ridiculous. Never seen this interview before and it only makes me angry all over again for what the crappy press did to Michael. Boyfriend? Really?!?!?

Anyway, RIP Majestik. You were a true friend and loyal supporter of Michael.

krikzil

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
158,852 2,048 2,097
Alleybux
Sad news. He was very nice to fans. I ran into him at the MJ One boutique and he was very personable and chatty. Lol, told us he'd introduce us to Joe if we came back later after the show.

Burts_Bees

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
1,894 70 35
Alleybux
http://radaronline.com/celebrity-ne...ajestik-dead-paris-jackson-family-devestated/

‘Devastated’ Over Death Of Beloved Jackson Family Friend
How Michael Jackson's daughter is handling the loss of her childhood role model.

Michael Jackson‘s personal magician, Majestik, passed away early this morning after a long battle with cancer, and 17-year-old Paris Jackson is taking the news especially hard.
“Paris and Majestik formed a special bond when she was young because she was fascinated by his magic,” an insider told RadarOnline.com exclusively.
As Radar previously reported, the late King of Pop’s mother, Katherine, 85, remained very close to Majestik. Throughout the past year, she paid over $1 million to help the 61-year-old fight a very aggressive form of brain cancer.

Because of Katherine’s devotion to Majestik, the insider said that he “inevitably stayed close to Paris and her siblings.”
“Katherine referred to Majestik as her ‘other son,'” the insider said. “They are all really devastated over his death.”
Radar has learned that Majestik — who was also close to Jermaine, 61, and sister LaToya, 59 — will be given a “very beautiful sendoff that will be attended by the entire Jackson family.”

Sharif

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
This is the BS that Michael had to live with on a daily basis. Ridiculous. Never seen this interview before and it only makes me angry all over again for what the crappy press did to Michael. Boyfriend? Really?!?!?

Anyway, RIP Majestik. You were a true friend and loyal supporter of Michael.

He said girlfriend or boyfriend. He wasn't implying that Michael was gay, he was just unsure of his sexuality. Joe really overreacted, imo, but the interviewer should've asked better questions

AllYouNeedIsLuv

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
5,027 16 16
Alleybux
Man F Cancer smh.

Im tired of how many loved ones Cancer has taken from us. Tired.

chemicals are being put into our food,
we eat that food, and it turns into cancer.

I do not trust where the supermarkets/groceries stores get our food supply anymore,

we need to grow our own clean food supply

Angels777

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
20,223 213 288
Alleybux
He said girlfriend or boyfriend. He wasn't implying that Michael was gay, he was just unsure of his sexuality. Joe really overreacted, imo, but the interviewer should've asked better questions

Yeah right. We all know how the press assumed Michael was gay along with all the other false crap they continuously reported about him. That reporter knew what he was implying when he asked that question and yes to me he shouldn't have said that. Michael was not gay period.
i would have refused to conduct an interview that looked like it was taking place in a sleezy Motel 6 on the first place.

kukombolewa

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
1,655 102 151
Alleybux

Well then he was assuming. You don't assume about people unless you heard the facts from them, this guy was reaching and I doubt he didn't know anything about Michael Jackson as he implied. This is a typical walking tabloid.

BarbaraLee

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
33,905 698 898
Alleybux
I had no idea that he was that young-the Jackson kids' age. I always just thought he was from Joseph's generation-guess because I first saw him with Joe.

So sad. RIP. Seemed like a truly nice person.

msdeelite

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
209,447 6,110 3,329
Alleybux

It was very disrespectful to ask his father that question. Why would joe want mike to settle with a girlfriend or boyfriend, he was not a gay man.

bluetokyo

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
48,882 714 219
Alleybux
I think it's funny in this interview how "afraid " Joe seems of Michael. Several references to not wanting Michael to be mad at him.

CrotchyGirl

Once a Jackson, always a Jackson.........
Reaction score
Reactions
3,044 95 26
Alleybux
I think it's funny in this interview how "afraid " Joe seems of Michael. Several references to not wanting Michael to be mad at him.

I think Joe wasn't afraid of Michael. I think he was tired to hear that sh!t of Michael being gay. There were to much rumours about Michaels sexuality over the years so Joe was really tired of all that sh!t. Joe knows about Michaels sexuality...............

dangerous1991

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,476 54 14
Alleybux

It's not fear it's respect. Joe knew what the interview was trying to imply and he wasn't going to fall for it.

mjfan4life

Pill Cosbys Deflated Scro
Reaction score
Reactions
86,344 1,727 1,903
Alleybux
Have the Jacksons mentioned any funeral services for Majestik? I am pretty sure Katherine will help to plan something for him since the family were so close to him. They treated him like a family member.

Angels777

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
20,223 213 288
Alleybux
Have the Jacksons mentioned any funeral services for Majestik? I am pretty sure Katherine will help to plan something for him since the family were so close to him. They treated him like a family member.

Not that I know of but I think I read somewhere that Latoya said they will plan a nice service for him since he was loved by the entire Jackson family.

bahamaflower34

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
636 9 6
Alleybux
R.I.P. Majestik I liked him on the shows he was featured on with the Jackson's.He seemed like a very fun, genuine person to the people around him and the Jackson's.

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

ChildGenius

Here kitty kitty
Reaction score
Reactions
58,267 327 182
Alleybux

Well it mentions that Katherine already forked out a million on his cancer treatment so I'm sure they will send him off with a lovely service.

Thot For MJ

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
7,307 182 100
Alleybux

Any news on his memorial services?

Funeral Services For Majestik Magnificent
by MJ WAS A CUTIE PIE
Sources: Helena Arkansas | All Things Michael

Majestic Magnificent Forever Michael Tribute at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills, California on Saturday, June 26th, 2010 © RD / Kenney / Retna Digita

Funeral services for Majestik Magnificent will be held at noon Saturday, February 27 at the P.L.M. & D. District Center, Helena Crossing. Reverend Gerald Hunter will officiate.

Visitation will be 2 to 6 p.m., Friday, February 26 at Jackson – Highley Funeral Home Chapel.

Majestik Magnificent was born to Rose Wright Thomas, July 30, 1955 in Helena. Majestik was affectionately named after his late grandfather, Harry J. Wright.

As a child Majestik dreamed of becoming an entertainer and making it big in Hollywood. He began his career as a magician in Las Vegas in the 1970s. Soon after he met Muhammed Ali who introduced him to Michael Jackson. Majestik was personal magician to both Ali and Jackson and was a close friend of both families for over 30 years.

Majestik made an appearance in the movie documentary “Ali the Fighter” (1974) as well as on a variety of talk shows over the years including Dr. Drew (2011), spokesperson for the Jackson family during Michael Jackson trail. He also co-stared on the reality show “Life With Latoya” (2013 – 2014). Majestik was the recipent of the Sherry Gordy Lifetime Achievement Award in 2014 for his consistent encouragement, advisement, and support of the entertainment family.

Majestik was diagnosed with a rare form of brain cancer, gliblustomia in 2013. He fought courgeously with the love and support of his family and close friends until his transition February 19, 2016. He will be deeply missed by all who loved him.

His sister, Olivie Patricia Wright, and his stepfather, Fready Thomas, preceded Majestik Magnificent in death.

He leaves to cherish his memory his beloved mother, Rose Thomas; a brother, Stephen (Bernice) Wright of Morena Valley, California; three sisters, Rose Evans of Streamwood, Illinois, Blanche Simmons of Sacramento, California and Carol (Billy) Williams of Helena; a stepsister, Delores (Dempsey) Word of Holly Grove; second mom and dad, Joe and Katherine Jackson of Las Angeles, California; a very special friend, Trentina Jackson; and a host of nieces and nephews, cousin, six godchildren and many many friends and fans.

Angels777

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
20,223 213 288
Alleybux
Funeral Services For Majestik Magnificent
by MJ WAS A CUTIE PIE

Majestic Magnificent Forever Michael Tribute at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills, California on Saturday, June 26th, 2010 © RD / Kenney / Retna Digita

Funeral services for Majestik Magnificent will be held at noon Saturday, February 27 at the P.L.M. & D. District Center, Helena Crossing. Reverend Gerald Hunter will officiate.

Visitation will be 2 to 6 p.m., Friday, February 26 at Jackson – Highley Funeral Home Chapel.

Majestik Magnificent was born to Rose Wright Thomas, July 30, 1955 in Helena. Majestik was affectionately named after his late grandfather, Harry J. Wright.

As a child Majestik dreamed of becoming an entertainer and making it big in Hollywood. He began his career as a magician in Las Vegas in the 1970s. Soon after he met Muhammed Ali who introduced him to Michael Jackson. Majestik was personal magician to both Ali and Jackson and was a close friend of both families for over 30 years.

Majestik made an appearance in the movie documentary “Ali the Fighter” (1974) as well as on a variety of talk shows over the years including Dr. Drew (2011), spokesperson for the Jackson family during Michael Jackson trail. He also co-stared on the reality show “Life With Latoya” (2013 – 2014). Majestik was the recipent of the Sherry Gordy Lifetime Achievement Award in 2014 for his consistent encouragement, advisement, and support of the entertainment family.

Majestik was diagnosed with a rare form of brain cancer, gliblustomia in 2013. He fought courgeously with the love and support of his family and close friends until his transition February 19, 2016. He will be deeply missed by all who loved him.

His sister, Olivie Patricia Wright, and his stepfather, Fready Thomas, preceded Majestik Magnificent in death.

He leaves to cherish his memory his beloved mother, Rose Thomas; a brother, Stephen (Bernice) Wright of Morena Valley, California; three sisters, Rose Evans of Streamwood, Illinois, Blanche Simmons of Sacramento, California and Carol (Billy) Williams of Helena; a stepsister, Delores (Dempsey) Word of Holly Grove; second mom and dad, Joe and Katherine Jackson of Las Angeles, California; a very special friend, Trentina Jackson; and a host of nieces and nephews, cousin, six godchildren and many many friends and fans.

That is a nice obituary. Prayers going out to Majestik's family and the Jackson family as well.

mijac

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
44,080 1,697 44
Alleybux
MJ fan tribute videos

RIP Majestik

Published on Feb 24, 2016
Majestik, the Magnificent, Remembering the Good Times with MJfam and friends from around the world.

Rest in Peace Majestik. Thank you for being there for us ♥

CREDITS:
Thank you to everyone who provided photos in MJfam Tribute For Majestik , The Magnificent Group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/99635...

♥ Majestik the Magnificent RIP ♥
http://mjbliss.blogspot.com .au/2016/0...

In order , for fans across the world to pay tribute to Majestik and his dedication to MJ and to the fans., We have formed a team within the American Cancer Society in his honor. if you would like to join the team, your donation goes directly to the American Cancer Society ...
make your donation here :
http://m.main.acsevents.org/site/TR?t...

I do not own the copyright to the songs, or images in this video. It is for non- profit personal entertainment purposes only.

[video]https://youtu.be/P67HfnF18wI[/video]

[video]https://youtu.be/r1VmenWK0q8[/video]

tboogie

New Soul
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
27,815 409 193
Alleybux

WOW! This muthafucca tried it. Joe & Majestik were not here for the okie doke.

RIP Majestik.

tboogie

New Soul
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
27,815 409 193
Alleybux
It's not fear it's respect. Joe knew what the interview was trying to imply and he wasn't going to fall for it.

That's exactly the 1st thing I thought from the moment he said that he didn't want to talk about Michael's nose.

tboogie

New Soul
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
27,815 409 193
Alleybux

This was probably his significant other. Maybe a Jackson family member.