Quantcast

Major Spoiler Regarding Big Mike And Agent Nat

LovethewayyouLurk

Always on the Lookout
Reaction score
Reactions
135,482 2,787 384
Alleybux
90 day in general has really fallen off to me and the couples have become annoying in an Not entertaining way. These two yokels were some of the worse. I guess she got what she wanted in being able to stay in the States permanently after putting up with that long head bum and serial killer meth addled Uncle Beau.

lavenderpenguin

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,741 8 59
Alleybux
Is this break-up a surprise to anyone? They spent the entirety of the 90 days fighting, with barely any light or positive moments to balance things out. Mike was calling Natalie ugly on the inside, while Natalie was questioning Mike's IQ level... that's definitely not love or even basic respect.

It boggles my mind that Mike refused to decide whether he would marry Natalie for the majority of the 90 days, called the whole thing off last minute, let the neighbor drive Natalie 6 hours to/from Seattle for a flight she never caught during a global pandemic, and they still went through with the wedding at the very last second. How do you start a marriage off like that? With such little care and consideration for one another? I doubt they even like each other, let alone love each other.

lavenderpenguin

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,741 8 59
Alleybux
You wouldn't tune in if they put her on The Single Life?

I would just to see her going on dates like Coltee or Big Ed.
Surprisingly, The Single Life is now my favorite 90DF spin-off. I just find it so much more refreshing and interesting to watch than the couples on this season's 90DF or Happily Ever After, and The Single Life Pillow Talk is great too.

Taralynn23

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
96,560 3,360 1,982
Alleybux
Is this break-up a surprise to anyone? They spent the entirety of the 90 days fighting, with barely any light or positive moments to balance things out. Mike was calling Natalie ugly on the inside, while Natalie was questioning Mike's IQ level... that's definitely not love or even basic respect.

It boggles my mind that Mike refused to decide whether he would marry Natalie for the majority of the 90 days, called the whole thing off last minute, let the neighbor drive Natalie 6 hours to/from Seattle for a flight she never caught during a global pandemic, and they still went through with the wedding at the very last second. How do you start a marriage off like that? With such little care and consideration for one another? I doubt they even like each other, let alone love each other.
I hate both of them but some think this is payback for her acting up in the Ukraine or he’s just doing it for the money to pay off his debt. I think it’s the money.

lavenderpenguin

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,741 8 59
Alleybux
I hate both of them but some think this is payback for her acting up in the Ukraine or he’s just doing it for the money to pay off his debt. I think it’s the money.
You're probably right. Throughout the season, it definitely seems like he's been holding a grudge about what took place in Ukraine and figured he'd at least get a pay day out of dragging this painful relationship out. I'm surprised that he went through with it and married her though - and that she married him, despite the fact that he seemed actively unhappy about it.

Whatever the motivation on either side - money, green card, or pay back - it's just really sad and not in the entertaining way.

Anon63

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
97,981 2,677 2,252
Alleybux
I'm sure ya'll have heard of this and there were rumors abound as to what happened.

I wanted to post this in one of the episode threads but it's a serious spoiler.

Agent Nat is back on the market ya'll.
She needs to make that marriage work a year and day to stay in the States under that visa, right?

But them not making it is a surprise to nobody.

Kim Kardashian

Superstar Status
Reaction score
Reactions
119,109 3,215 1,701
Alleybux

Mike makes more at his day job. TLC only pay Jim Bob from the Duggar’s the big bucks. The 90 day cast don’t make that much to embarrass themselves like this. I think Mike thought for five seconds he could make it happen but soon as she got here he realized he just didn’t vibe with her personality. Plus he never got over what she did in Ukraine.

Taralynn23

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
96,560 3,360 1,982
Alleybux
Mike makes more at his day job. TLC only pay Jim Bob from the Duggar’s the big bucks. The 90 day cast don’t make that much to embarrass themselves like this. I think Mike thought for five seconds he could make it happen but soon as she got here he realized he just didn’t vibe with her personality. Plus he never got over what she did in Ukraine.
I read they make like 1500 an episode. It’s sad he seemed so in love with her but it’s clear they don’t vibe at all. I don’t think you can get over things like religion and eating habits, they’ll always clash.

neo2014

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,536 860 317
Alleybux
Not shocked at all .Mike seems so bored with her and vice versa.Money is money and it's easy money to sit around and argue and pretend like you like/love someone.