MakeupShayla General Discussion Thread

Reactions
289,683 3,182 438
Alleybux
looking back, I really hope Roakel or even Dynessa does her wedding makeup. He did a beautiful job in the video and Dynessa has her looking gawgus for the Morphe campaign

Reactions
4,703 58 1
Alleybux
looking back, I really hope Roakel or even Dynessa does her wedding makeup. He did a beautiful job in the video and Dynessa has her looking gawgus for the Morphe campaign
That would be a good look...
I’m just praying she doesn’t get married in those sewn down wigs with the tragic hairline’s she loves so much.

Sending my prayers up to the leave out gawds...

Reactions
62,340 766 238
Alleybux
Maybe I'm just naive but I don't picture Les and Shayla breaking it off anytime soon. Has Shayla mentioned wanting kids? She probably wants to start a family soon. Les has it made, he is a kept man of a beautiful and successful woman and is living his best sugar baby life. If anything, I think Shayla will be announcing she's pregnant next year.

Side note, she's always promoting the hell out of Dezi's and the other's brands. I don't follow very many non-Black Youtubers, have they gone this hard promoting any of her collabs? I remember being really confused around the time she had "beef" with Jackie, because she's the only one I remember giving good reviews of Shayla's projects.

Reactions
289,683 3,182 438
Alleybux
Maybe I'm just naive but I don't picture Les and Shayla breaking it off anytime soon. Has Shayla mentioned wanting kids? She probably wants to start a family soon. Les has it made, he is a kept man of a beautiful and successful woman and is living his best sugar baby life. If anything, I think Shayla will be announcing she's pregnant next year.

Side note, she's always promoting the hell out of Dezi's and the other's brands. I don't follow very many non-Black Youtubers, have they gone this hard promoting any of her collabs? I remember being really confused around the time she had "beef" with Jackie, because she's the only one I remember giving good reviews of Shayla's projects.
she's too prideful to have to share with the word that she and PolyLester are no longer together and he's getting a free room, board and spending money, so they aren't splitting anytime soon

Reactions
39,648 948 189
Alleybux

She will be pregnant on the honeymoon my ls called everybody after her wedding and said she got pregnant on her honeymoon. She called everyone lol

Reactions
8,607 338 11
Alleybux
Shayla getting pregnant would be the nail in the coffin for their relationship (not saying she would leave, she’d stay in misery though). Lester’s desired lifestyle (drinking, smoking (weed, cigars, hookah), playing video games, hanging with the homies, working on his car, does not align with a pregnant wife for 9 months. If Shayla was level 10 depressed that weekend he took her to somebody else’s wedding for her birthday, she really has no idea what’s coming for her during pregnancy. He’s a selfish POS and if she hasn’t realized that now, it’s gonna hit real hard while she’s pregnant.

Reactions
38,484 577 67
Alleybux
Shayla getting pregnant would be the nail in the coffin for their relationship (not saying she would leave, she’d stay in misery though). Lester’s desired lifestyle (drinking, smoking (weed, cigars, hookah), playing video games, hanging with the homies, working on his car, does not align with a pregnant wife for 9 months. If Shayla was level 10 depressed that weekend he took her to somebody else’s wedding for her birthday, she really has no idea what’s coming for her during pregnancy. He’s a selfish POS and if she hasn’t realized that now, it’s gonna hit real hard while she’s pregnant.
I can imagine her wanting something simple like a snack and he ignores her while she is 8 or 9 months pregnant. He seems like that type.

TheRealKyleSister
Reactions
2,125 22 1
Alleybux
As an influencer who has several videos featuring her boy toy devulging details about their relationship, I find it VERY odd that she is being so tightlipped about her wedding. No vlogs or updates of substance at all. Her channel whould've grown a lot if she just documented her journey.

“Take time to smell the roses.”
Reactions
4,917 71 3
Alleybux
I’m sorry but I can’t STAND to see her workout everyday on Instagram” the same 12 Steps everyday..
Dear Shayla if you read here” please stop trying to be a fitness guru with the fake mirrors, you’re a beautiful woman an you have a nice body there nothing wrong with being fit an thick” stop comparing your body to others and appreciate your body...

Reactions
8,607 338 11
Alleybux
4DFCF734-0D1B-441E-8C7E-0F4FD855544A.jpeg

Cutting out alcohol would have had the same exact effect.

Reactions
767 2
Alleybux
As an influencer who has several videos featuring her boy toy devulging details about their relationship, I find it VERY odd that she is being so tightlipped about her wedding. No vlogs or updates of substance at all. Her channel whould've grown a lot if she just documented her journey.
For real though! It’s very weird to me. Just the excitement alone would usually make one share certain snippets of the preparations. Aside from the post about her wedding dress alterations.. NADA!

Celebrity News

Ask LSA

The Lounge

Recent Posts

Preacher Heather Love
. Sister Jarid wants ya’ll to know he got his own place now. Who is he?
Brixana (Briana Monique') Discussion
She looks a mess all the time. Every. Time. Actually hurts to watch.
Is Nicki Minaj losing sleep over Cardi B
Um...who are you? I'm the person that you decided to quote and reply to. You didn't have to take precious time out of your day to reply to my...
Twitter says Chicago Mayor is having an affair on her wife and considering resignation
She’s a terrible mayor. Not shocked she’s cheating and and with someone young and trashy since she was a cop.
  • Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
Yeah well it couldn’t be me. I am hopeless with funerals or weddings. I bawl too. I certainly shed a few tears watching this. Gawd, when the...
UK fonts: will you travel from May 17th?
I don’t know. I really want to travel and I had to go to Nigeria a couple months ago for family reasons and the stress of the restrictions and...
My Jazzy Life
Jazz would breakdown if this stranger left her codependency & food are her only coping skills It may be hard at first but it will be better for...
Chris Evans Exchange Thread Part II
That's what I found. Apparently she wasn't a fan of Steve being with another woman except the character that she played, but she got her wish in...
Top Bottom