Quantcast

Ma'khia Bryant's family tell their story of what happened before the shooting

cheerie

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,961 449 668
Alleybux
Where are all of those fonts who agreed that this child deserved to die? LSA can really be trash sometimes but that was incredibly evil.

@cheerie what the hell are you skeptical about?
No one said she deserved to die. Everyone has been calling out her trash ass family and not in denial of the plain as day fact that she was about to kill someone herself, in front of a police officer. That is why she got shot and killed. Meanwhile some of you have straight up said the other girls deserved to die because of the baseless claims from a family of unsavory characters. Now some are mocking the other girls weight, but size is off limits when in comes to Mykiah? I am not even surprised at the hypocrisy and lack of principles from people delusional enough to deny video evidence.

relaxbabe

go cry about it
Reaction score
Reactions
44,216 3,180 1,922
Alleybux
As always blame the man first right, no the BULK of this blame rests on their biological mother. You can't scream to the world that Abortion is a fundamental right, then excuse away people who clearly should have executed that right. She wasn't married to the father and was already in over her head with other kids.

She was the one putting her hands on those girls, NOT HIM. She was the one NOT GOING TO COUNSELING to get them back NOT HIM. Does he bear blame YES, YES HE DOES, but he wasn't disobeying the court orders required to get the kids back.
this is exhibit A on why our community is doomed; you are over here foaming at the mouth defending a deadbeat dad. married or not, that’s still his baby isn’t it? stop coddling these mfs

Dogtown

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
66,548 3,617 2,393
Alleybux
Just finished reading.

The family only mentions the dad briefly but they are covering for him.

Her father should have diffused this situation. I blame his sorry, pathetic azz.

Girls threatened to fight my lil sister and I nipped all that sh!t immediately.

Trash azz father.
The family is sort of lucky the girl in pink is declining to talk to reporters. That way, they get their side out, and the chorus of people who want to accept their side as gospel truth will act like this set of interviews is the final word on what happened that day.

Dogtown

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
66,548 3,617 2,393
Alleybux
As always blame the man first right, no the BULK of this blame rests on their biological mother. You can't scream to the world that Abortion is a fundamental right, then excuse away people who clearly should have executed that right. She wasn't married to the father and was already in over her head with other kids.

She was the one putting her hands on those girls, NOT HIM. She was the one NOT GOING TO COUNSELING to get them back NOT HIM. Does he bear blame YES, YES HE DOES, but he wasn't disobeying the court orders required to get the kids back.
I'm a man and I disagree. In that moment, the father should have done his level best to keep his daughter out of harm's way. He should have realized that as a child she wasn't capable to using reason fully enough to know not to try to stab someone in front of a cop. This was the most important moment of his entire life and he did the exact wrong thing - tag teaming with her to try to kick ass, rather than keeping her away from that. He should have had her literally physically by the collar, pulling her away from everything or back into the house.

cheerie

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,961 449 668
Alleybux

The whole family is being blamed. In that moment 100% of the blame is on him. The generally absent father shows up to fight girls, which results in his daughter’s death. They even admitted she felt emboldened to go back outside and fight because daddy with the mile long rap sheet showed up.

Shakie12

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,107 22 54
Alleybux
No one said she deserved to die. Everyone has been calling out her trash ass family and not in denial of the plain as day fact that she was about to kill someone herself, in front of a police officer. That is why she got shot and killed. Meanwhile some of you have straight up said the other girls deserved to die because of the baseless claims from a family of unsavory characters. Now some are mocking the other girls weight, but size is off limits when in comes to Mykiah? I am not even surprised at the hypocrisy and lack of principles from people delusional enough to deny video evidence.
I’m convinced those fonts were bullied as children and are taking their hatred out on those girls.

Realer26

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
26,068 893 1,750
Alleybux

I won't split hairs on who is the trashiest of two deadbeats. I place more blame on the father because not only was he there, he escalated the violence. If he had taken Mykiah somewhere instead of kicking a young lady in the head right in front of the police officer then she would not have followed suit, and pinned the other girl to a car and attempt to stab her. She would literally be alive if he behaved differently that daym

crissyb

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
20,142 535 505
Alleybux
bµllsh!t. I don't think anyone deserved to die. And I don't agree with mocking anyone's weight. It was a whole thread where fonts asked if they were in the same position, would they want the police to shoot to kill?Most of them agreed with the officer.

It was another thread where they were excusing the officer and said she shouldn't have had a knife. Stop acting like you did not see those.

I don't agree with shoot to kill for us. But with the whites they can arrest them.

cheerie

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,961 449 668
Alleybux
bµllsh!t. I don't think anyone deserved to die. And I don't agree with mocking anyone's weight. It was a whole thread where fonts asked if they were in the same position, would they want the police to shoot to kill?Most of them agreed with the officer.

It was another thread where they were excusing the officer and said she shouldn't have had a knife. Stop acting like you did not see those.

I don't agree with shoot to kill for us. But with the whites they can arrest them.
Most people said the officer had no option but to shoot to protect the girl in pink who was in danger. That is a fact. Officers are trained to shoot to kill. That is another fact. It is possible to accept these facts without believing that she deserved to die. I have not seen anyone say that she deserved to die. On the other hand, fonts are not only making light of the real danger the other girl was in, but they are using that family’s version of events to justify their lust for violence. Violence against another black girl at that.

Ntsap

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
199,955 5,634 2,257
Alleybux
I agree 100%. BW are just as toxic as the BM they claim oppress them. Ratchet adults tormenting a teenager and the community supporting them? And we wonder why more and more black girls are obsessed with k-pop and wanna marry out and stuff. They know this “community” hates them
Exactly!

Juny.B.Jones

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
289,380 8,018 6,613
Alleybux
You’re right but where I’m from this doesn’t happen unless people want to fight:

In a brief lull, Ms. Craig-Watkins left the house and the sisters began to pack up their things, thinking the worst of the situation was over. As they rushed out of the house, their father was pulling in to come to their aid. But also arriving was Ms. Craig-Watkins, who had returned with two more people. The two groups crossed paths, and Ms. Craig-Watkins spit toward the family, Ja’Niah and Ms. Hammonds said.

When things escalated instead of Ms. Craig going to her car and calling police or maybe leaving the premises, she decided to drive off and pick up two other people to return to the house. That doesn’t sound like someone who is simply having an argument or trying to reprimand a teenager.
We don’t have evidence that’s true. That’s an allegation that’s unsupported by video and by neighbors accounts. No one left and came back but she was apparently locked out of the home. The girl in grey drove up on her own

MarleyG

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,762 616 684
Alleybux
I understand having a difference of opinion, and I too wished that Ma'khia was able to make a different decision, but she was a CHILD that had NOT been taught/shown anything but abuse, but what was completely uncalled for was a lot of yall called this CHILD everything but the child of God. It has been proven that a lot of yall look for any reason to talk sh!t about a black girl/woman, and that includes Ma'khia.
Are you comprehending what you’re reading? Doesn’t appear that way.

Ntsap

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
199,955 5,634 2,257
Alleybux
Yes the deadbeat dad should have deescalated the situation and not have kicked the fat b!tch in the head but the fat b!tch should not have been there trying to fight his daughters and mother or children’s grandma. They better hope that loser don’t retaliate and kill them. He clearly didn’t gaf attacking her fat ass in front of the police. He has nothing to lose now.

Fluxion

Male font in a woman's world.
Reaction score
Reactions
18,450 2,223 2,612
Alleybux
Sending your kids to the foster care system is putting them at high risk for abuse. You really have to not care about your kids to do that to them. People are using the foster care system as birth control.

Anyway, goes to show that a small clip doesn't tell the whole story. and cops shouldn't be so trigger happy, but this is America.

gymnfan1

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
12,088 399 417
Alleybux
A police officer should never be judge, jury and executioner. Fonts really want to live in a world where D level high school white thugs get to determine whether they should use lethal force when they can't stop killing Black people without impunity...TUH!

It's sad to see folks so brainwashed for a system that was designed to brutalize and execute Black bodies. All those videos shared of white people doing far worse and STILL ending up alive and you all our still simping for this narrative that it was solely on this dysfunctional family for that officer gunning her down. Sad. Public opinion is failing Black women yet again.
The police officer used lethal force to save the life of an unarmed BLACK WOMAN who was about to get shanked!

Tacosandcrls

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
38,416 1,370 591
Alleybux
Where are all of those fonts who agreed that this child deserved to die? LSA can really be trash sometimes but that was incredibly evil.

@cheerie what the hell are you skeptical about?

Lurking this thread and not commenting because they are trash human beings like I said they were in the last thread.

Hopefully the girl in the pink avengers stay where they are. The dumpster.

DDC

BLESSED
Reaction score
Reactions
227,349 3,392 3,908
Alleybux
Are you comprehending what you’re reading? Doesn’t appear that way.
Don't get angry at me because yall attacked this child in the previous thread and now have to eat crow because she wasn't the monster yall painted her out to be. I said what I said, and it won't change. Don't bother responding because I'll no longer see anything you say.

gymnfan1

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
12,088 399 417
Alleybux
Had her mother let her stay in her home until she had enough saved this wouldn't even be a conversation. We wouldn't be having this discussion right now. That is EXACTLY the point. Her mother CHOSE to kick her out because she wouldn't basically be a proxy mother to her younger siblings AND so that she could use the space for recording equipment. If anyone is acting like a child IT IS THE MOTHER. I hired this girl and she was an extremely hard worker and reliable. She was not a leech. If I was her mother I would have let her stay at home until she had enough for a stable apartment, and then seen her out. Her mother literally pushed her off onto the system (a homeless shelter) instead of caring for her child. At the shelter she wasn't allowed to have a fridge in her room so she wasn't able to refrigerate food. That means her baby ate strictly fast food and processed foods. Like all that sh!t is so unnecessary. Even typing this is making me angry all over again. Like when are we going to acknowledge that BLACK LIVES MATTER applies to how we treat each other, within our families/communities also. I'm not a Republican. I'm not a conservative. I'm not trying to troll. I am just a black woman who is TIRED of the fµck!ng double standard.
I'm sorry... she was grown enough to have a baby at 17... at 18 she needed to have a plan to move on. One of the reasons we keep having this OOW pregnancy problem is that too many parents are making it to easy. If my child comes home pregnant after I've put my all into them, they can either have an abortion or move the hell out as soon as they finish HS.

Caligullfree

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
72,707 2,896 1,014
Alleybux
The police officer used lethal force to save the life of an unarmed BLACK WOMAN who was about to get shanked!
My point STILL stands. The police officer has an oath to protect and serve...where is the SERVE in killing someone when he could have gone in restrain and notice how you completely ignored the videos of all the other videos of white people I mentioned. One white person waved a knife at the officer the entire time yet still ALIVE. Seriously just fuk your anti-Black sunken place perspective. I don't want police officers to be judge, jury and executioners and like fuking firemen they need to put their ass in the line of fire and do more to preserve life. These gun totting maniacs KILL without impunity.

gymnfan1

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
12,088 399 417
Alleybux
The girl in pink is said to have grab a knife because she got worked up over a messy house. Once again all of the responsibility is being placed on Ma 'Khia and not the adult woman said to have grabbed a knife out of response to a a teen girl potentially giving resistance to the demands that she clean her room or the house.

Also this orders coming from adult women who has been said in the article to have berated Ma 'Khia before while mocking and making fun of her speech. Some hold Ma 'Khia to certain mature and judgement expectations. Yet don't do the same when it comes to the older woman involved in this story and creating a hostile situation.
Where was the knife the girl in pink supposedly have? Because when Ma'Khia went over to her the only thing she was holding was a dog!

gymnfan1

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
12,088 399 417
Alleybux
My point STILL stands. The police officer has an oath to protect and serve...where is the SERVE in killing someone when he could have gone in restrain and notice how you completely ignored the videos of all the other videos of white people I mentioned. One white person waved a knife at the officer the entire time yet still ALIVE. Seriously just fuk your anti-Black sunken place perspective. I don't want police officers to be judge, jury and executioners and like fuking firemen they need to put their ass in the line of fire and do more to preserve life. These gun totting maniacs KILL without impunity.
Did you not watch that video? He was too far away to restrain her. By the time he got over there, the girl in pink would have been stabbed at least once and possibly fatally!

Fluxion

Male font in a woman's world.
Reaction score
Reactions
18,450 2,223 2,612
Alleybux
Her mom must feel like crap this Mother's day. Well, I know I would.

TennisBracelet

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
61,740 4,870 3,606
Alleybux
Ma'Khia had PLENTY of time to run back inside the house and lock the damned doors

Her life wasn't in imminent danger when she did that and she waited until the cop came which makes it even crazier...that's a cue to stop the bµllsh!t.

Sigh.

You are looking at from an adult's brain. Teenagers don't think like that, a teenage foster kids brain doesn't work like that, especially when these adult women were:

1. Calling her btches
2. Calling her bald headed btches
3. Spitting at her
4. Tried to fight her grandma
5. Pulled a knife on her 1st.

A teenage brain is enraged at that point.
They don't think clearly or rationally.

My aunt has a rotation of foster kids. They get disrespected by their bio mother 1st and after that, they don't take disrespect from anyone. She wasn't going to run after being bullied for so long.

I noticed they hate being seen as weak.

Her adult father on the scene was supposed to stop all fighting instead of kicking women.

and I bet you her speech impediment was due to heavy drug use by her mother. These bio parents are such fkkn trash its unbelievable.

Caligullfree

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
72,707 2,896 1,014
Alleybux
Did you not watch that video? He was too far away to restrain her. By the time he got over there, the girl in pink would have been stabbed at least once and possibly fatally!
You have made it clear you are OKAY with white police officers killing Black people without impunity. You no longer need to @ me and you will be placed on ignore.

Currv

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
42,046 1,598 529
Alleybux
Wait? WHO got what "she deserved"?

I wasn't talking about Makhia. I'm seriously saddened by her death, because it didn't have to go down like this.
No not Ma’khia OP, one of the women that was harassing her.

NumbLove

Sitting Pretty in my Palace
Reaction score
Reactions
72,564 5,685 4,633
Alleybux
Ok so I just watched the video and I feel like he shot off them rounds on her like that cause the girl in the pink was holding a dog when she lunged at her with that knife and WP love dogs even more than humans so he honestly was protecting and worried about that dog more than anything else in that moment. It was sad to see that all of them grown adults out there unable to control these kids and then adding fuel to the fire by participating in violence. I’ve said my peace and I am moving on. The shooting was justified.

gymnfan1

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
12,088 399 417
Alleybux
The father wasn't gonna allow some big fat rolly bish to jump his daughter. The father did NOT put them in foster care. THEIR MOTHER DID. Makhia's death is on HER HANDS.

But the FOSTER MOTHER is the one WHO CALLED THOSE GIRLS TO COME TO THE HOUSE to deal with Makhia. What about that are you NOT getting or do you care????
The mother would not have been able to put them ifn foster care if he was a man. He would have had custody of his kids if he wasn't as ain't sh!t as their mom!

Dogtown

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
66,548 3,617 2,393
Alleybux
Ok so I just watched the video and I feel like he shot off them rounds on her like that cause the girl in the pink was holding a dog when she lunged at her with that knife and WP love dogs even more than humans so he honestly was protecting and worried about that dog more than anything else in that moment. It was sad to see that all of them grown adults out there unable to control these kids and then adding fuel to the fire by participating in violence. I’ve said my peace and I am moving on. The shooting was justified.
Lol. That's a new angle, for sure, but I don't really think it was about the dog. But what this does highlight is that the girl in pink was not a mortal threat to Ma'Khia in that very moment, partly because she was holding a small dog. Ma'Khia had zero justification to try to shank her right then and there.

Last edited:

MrsTresvant

Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
166,491 20,157 17,407
Alleybux
and I bet you her speech impediment was due to heavy drug use by her mother. These bio parents are such fkkn trash its unbelievable.
You have NO PROOF that her mother was ever on drugs while pregnant!

She looks like she has fetal alcohol syndrome...which can be caused by either drinking during 1st trimester or a father with mutated spem from too much alcohol consumption in the 90 days before conception.

TennisBracelet

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
61,740 4,870 3,606
Alleybux
You have NO PROOF that her mother was ever on drugs while pregnant!

She looks like she has fetal alcohol syndrome...which can be caused by either drinking during 1st trimester or a father with mutated spem from too much alcohol consumption in the 90 days before conception.

Uhm of course I don't have proof.

I'm talking about direct life experience with foster children, and in my experience, the defects are always the result of heavy drug use by the mother. Black, white, etc. The baby is in her womb, eating and drinking whatever she's doing.

And when the mothers try to get their children back, they always fail the 1st drug test.

And now with the Black mothers, they are having them committed to mental institutions. ...I might do a thread on that. Sht is getting wild.

I stand by my opinion. The speech impediment was caused by her mother and her trash father should have stopped the fight.

MrsTresvant

Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
166,491 20,157 17,407
Alleybux
Uhm of course I don't have proof.

I'm talking about direct life experience with foster children, and in my experience, the defects are always the result of heavy drug use by the mother. Black, white, etc. The baby is in her womb, eating and drinking whatever she's doing.

And when the mothers try to get their children back, they always fail the 1st drug test.

And now with the Black mothers, they are having them committed to mental institutions. ...I might do a thread on that. Sht is getting wild.

I stand by my opinion. The speech impediment was caused by her mother and her trash father should have stopped the fight.
You can't possibly be a black WOMAN spouting that classist and racist bµllsh!t. GTGOH!
You ever heard of GENETICALLY INHERITED birth defects or cognitive disablities?
Injury and trauma from labor and delivery ie: forceps damage, loss of oxygen, bad OB/GYN care?
Like seriously...ALL the black foster kids do not come from drug addicted mothers!
Don't @ me again.

Landshark459

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,764 779 730
Alleybux
The shooting was not justified, the cop could have used the taser, or pepper spray. They even have these things called, Rubber Bullets. This did not have to happen.

Shakie12

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,107 22 54
Alleybux
The shooting was not justified, the cop could have used the taser, or pepper spray. They even have these things called, Rubber Bullets. This did not have to happen.
All of these alternative options have been discussed in the original thread at length. None of them were feasible at the time of the incident.

gymnfan1

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
12,088 399 417
Alleybux
Once again... did you see the video? You cannot use a taser unless you are right up on the person. He was not close enough to use a taser and by the time he got close enough, the girl in pink could have been dead!

Dale Rick Nor

Crush and Crush Again
Reaction score
Reactions
197,533 6,360 6,710
Alleybux
And when it comes to being stabbed, once is all it takes.

Runforest

WAW's Main Poster
Reaction score
Reactions
160,501 5,414 3,142
Alleybux
She couldn't stay in the house with those girls who no longer live there inside with her. Why doesn't anybody understand this???

Any good greedy attorney who sees dollars signs right now will be able to get a quick generous settlement, because if I (a NOBODY) can see that the FOSTER MOTHER set this whole motherfµck!ng thing in motion, then so will the family's attorney.

That girl's been begging for a long time to get outta that home and her pleas fell on deaf ears. The foster mother knew this and mentally fµcked with Makhia and the girls who came to the house who felt like they had to "speak" for her.

A young girl is dead because the state failed her and a foster mother who WANTED those girls to hurt her.
The girls were literally locked outside. So yes she could have stayed inside.

Runforest

WAW's Main Poster
Reaction score
Reactions
160,501 5,414 3,142
Alleybux
Yet she still isn't justified in holding a knife before. Nor does it make it alright for her to be aggressive or confrontational towards Ma 'Khia, beforehand just because she got upset over a messy house. Some just want to believe the worst about Ma "Khia, while assuming that the older women didn't make a willing role in how toxic and hostile the situation and home environment was. And it the story is truthful then it doesn't make it right for the adult women to be berating Ma Khia or making fun of her speech.

And why is the foster mother calling her former foster children to be supervisors over her current foster children?
So they can babysit/watch over the kids? Why are y’all acting like that’s so abnormal? We know the foster mom was at work so the kids would have been unsupervised.