Quantcast

Man kidnapped, tried to xesually assault woman who he thought was white in retaliation for anti-Asian crimes

BestFwends

Rent free. Nuke Islamic states & ban Islam.
Reaction score
Reactions
16,548 1,198 2,154
Alleybux
There are different types of Asians. Israeli people are Asian (specifically West Asians) just as Indonesians are, etc. But America has this thing where they don't really see Middle Eastern people as Asian, and then they don't even really see Israelis as Middle Eastern people (I think it's all political, but geography says otherwise). Still it's technically what they are too. However, they consider South Asians to be Asian and I think even a lighter skinned Indian or something might be enough to trick some people. So that's also an option.
I love your font when comes to genetics and culture. You're really knowledgeable. I don't get why you were groaned. Nikki Haley is Punjabi Indian but looks white. Outside of East Asia, the Caucasian phenotype is pretty much the norm in terms of skeletal structure. South Asians like Indians, Pakistanis and the likes are structurally Caucasian, so are Central Asians. West Asians too. With "white" pigmentation, they look white. They are not allowed to be white, despite at times looking whiter than Europe-descended Caucasians because of culture IMO.
Their traditional South/Central/West Asian culture is perceived as strangely foreign, inferior and antagonistic by
Western world Cauasians.

Pancakes123

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
42,631 741 724
Alleybux
He needs to be locked up for life. His answer to anti asian ‘attacks’ is to try to rape a woman, instead of attacking a man...

Loxkt

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
42,729 4,186 124
Alleybux
He is saying it's in retaliation for Asian hate to get more lenient sentencing. And Cuckafornia will give it to him with their loose crime laws.

He is just a rapist.

The same way Colin Ferguson said he just hated whites for being racist when he shot up a NY train car and killed people including non-whites.

"The racism defense"

I'm sure all of us here have experienced racism but yet I never raped or killed any body. Funny how that works.
As though any state is rough on rapists. :(

JimmyJamHarris

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
39,108 718 403
Alleybux
What gets me is that it’s mainly men doing these violent crimes and anti-asian stuff yet somehow they always try to retaliate by attacking women..

We aren’t even doing anything. I don’t understand why men always resort to attacking women and children instead of each other when they are the ones committing the majority of those crimes.
Men(and women) view women and children as property of men. They don't view attacking women as unrelated, they view the attack on women as attacking a man's "things." We are not individual human beings with agency to them. To these men, attacking women is equivalent to setting one's home on fire because they were disrespectful. The line of thinking is why father's "give away" their daughters at weddings and why a dowry may exist.

Surreal

⭐ ⭐ ⭐
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
241,902 7,371 6,305
Alleybux
I love your font when comes to genetics and culture. You're really knowledgeable. I don't get why you were groaned. Nikki Haley is Punjabi Indian but looks white. Outside of East Asia, the Caucasian phenotype is pretty much the norm in terms of skeletal structure. South Asians like Indians, Pakistanis and the likes are structurally Caucasian, so are Central Asians. West Asians too. With "white" pigmentation, they look white. They are not allowed to be white, despite at times looking whiter than Europe-descended Caucasians because of culture IMO.
Their traditional South/Central/West Asian culture is perceived as strangely foreign, inferior and antagonistic by
Western world Cauasians.

Aww, thank you. :)

IamYourKween

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
24,641 824 215
Alleybux
tenor.gif

He's Korean...

This has nothing to do with anti-asian crime. He just wanted to rape a white woman because he worships whiteness and knows that he'll never have a chance with a white woman so he decided to act like the predator he is.

Yup, sounds about right to me!

runekeeper

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
20,132 679 245
Alleybux
Please always lock your car doors and don’t keep your windows rolled all the way down.

DeepPonderer

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,532 1,183 902
Alleybux
Very, very interesting.

Asian man attempted to rape Asian woman. Does this qualify as a hate crime?

Asian man, after getting caught, claimed that he thought the woman was white and that it was retaliation against anti-Asian crimes. The man is full of sh!t. He knew damn well that the woman wasn't white, but this proves a point. Asians know that it's white people behind these hate crimes and not black people. They know.