Man makes goat meat meals.

My ignore list is a sausage party, updated daily.
Reactions
4,373 2 1
Alleybux
On sight, I did not expect to see any form of seasoning.

But this reminds me of the episode of 90 Day fiance where Azan wanted Nicole to eat some animal head his aunt had whipped up.

In His Bag
Reactions
19,059 757 176
Alleybux
Wait goat meat is one of the most popular meats in the world, granted he can’t cook but don’t play with goat meat. I was offended before watching the video lol

Celebrity News

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Philly Tea Volume Iii. Motherless Children, Row Home Hoochies, Broke Scammers, And Botched Surgeries
So raashan scammed this woman $325 for a teeth whitening class and sis said she not taking her foot off his neck til she get justice. Smh now I...
  • Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
I But is it really appropriate to lay these 'firings' at the feet of "the woke crowd" however you define this? Sharon was fired only after an...
YOUTUBER Keesha Anderson - Thread 3
Someone commented this under her picture. I don’t feel bad for anyone who still orders her shit, but damn Keef. Anybody that buys anything from...
  • Poll
Loose Puthy Peasant Presents: The Queen Naija Story
No, my mom loves My 600lb Life one time—years ago—I was watching it with her and it made me hungry so I ordered takeout from this new place and...
Chris Evans Exchange Thread Part II
I am busy the whole day so I can't do the "40 reasons why I love Chris", a great idea btw, but I give one reason why I love him: Happy...
Top Bottom