Quantcast

Truck driver, 41, calls police to tell them he has shot dead his Army sergeant wife, 36

same ole bs

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
69,004 4,666 2,884
Alleybux
Okay great, but I’m specifically talking about BLACK men. I’m black so this concerns me greatly. I don’t ever want to get a phone call hearing that one of my family members AGAIN was taken out by some worthless bum. My cousin lost her life at 20 behind some black man. My ex killed his wife over some bµllsh!t. This is a problem and you downplaying it and bringing up all men doesn’t help.
"But not just BM. But other races of men...."
Chile I'm sick of other folks running to these dudes defense when they do bad.

IndigoKnows

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
165,293 8,876 8,861
Alleybux
Not just black men are killing their wives and kids. Men no matter what race are killing their families.
You guys always run in here saying this when this site is for Black people, so we're going to talk about Black people INCLUDING the criminals who go around killing their wives, children, and strangers.

Always telling us to stop including white people in our conversations until it's time to hold Black men accountable.

Audacity

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
174,565 9,396 5,720
Alleybux
Don't even bother dating unless you want to date down like this Air Force woman. Article stated that he previously worked at Frito Lay.
Thank you for addressing the elephant in the room. No one knows the true dynamics of this couple but she definitely married DOWN. I wonder if this had anything to do with why he snapped. She probably could no longer coddle his fragile ego.
R.I.P to this lady. She truly married a maladjusted bum.

just coco

immune to the gaslighting
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
126,115 3,810 4,298
Alleybux
Why are you so adamant in taking the heat off of black men who kill black women? Why do you put a man’s value and worth over everything? Cause that is what I’m picking up from you. First you deflect and say “not all black men, other races too” and I reiterate that I’m specifically talking about black men and here you go again, wanting to examine all males when the focus is black men killing off their families. While it is an overwhelmingly male crime, I see it’s hitting the black community pretty hard. This is the 3rd story I’ve read today about a black man either killing his child, partner or both.
thank you.....in every thread about a black woman victim at the hands of a black male, within 2 or 3 posts, a black woman brings up 'other' men.......why are black women so adamant not to face the reality that black males are snapping and killing women and children worst than they already were lately.......

this is the 3rd story i have read today as well........anyone have a link to the other thread about a black male killing his son over some cheesecake?.....im reading it on the coli, but cant find it over here.....

same ole bs

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
69,004 4,666 2,884
Alleybux
Thank you for addressing the elephant in the room. No one knows the true dynamics of this couple but she definitely married DOWN. I wonder if this had anything to do with why he snapped. She probably could no longer coddle his fragile ego.
Dating and marrying down can be exhausting as a woman. That love that you initially had will eventually turn to resentment and you'll have feelings like you should be doing better than you are.

Audacity

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
174,565 9,396 5,720
Alleybux
thank you.....in every thread about a black woman victim at the hands of a black male, within 2 or 3 posts, a black woman brings up 'other' men.......why are black women so adamant not to face the reality that black males are snapping and killing women and children worst than they already were lately.......

this is the 3rd story i have read today as well........anyone have a link to the other thread about a black male killing his son over some cheesecake?.....im reading it on the coli, but cant find it over here.....

“When police interviewed Stackhouse, he did not know the birth dates for any of the five children he shared with his girlfriend, nor could he spell their names, the complaint states.”

Nana Peazant

Obeah Woman
Reaction score
Reactions
548,645 13,178 1,857
Alleybux
A Black woman is murdered every day in the United States. Sometimes, two Black women are murdered.

We are also disproportionately murdered. Meaning we make up only about 3-4% of the population but are murdered more than any other woman.

It is difficult to raise awareness about our murders in a culture that worships men but womanists and feminists keep trying.

RIP to this woman.

Last edited:

hankertron

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
37,587 9,062 25,717
Alleybux
Wrong as well. She was a master sergeant in the Air Force.

that uniform is Air Force and where she was stationed was an Air Force base.

i wonder what happened for him to take it there smh
We don’t know but both spend significant time apart and away from home. The first thing that comes to mind is the possibility of another man.

hankertron

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
37,587 9,062 25,717
Alleybux
wtf are u talking about?

she was a MSG in the Georgia AIR National Guard...not the ARMY National Guard...a paygrade rank of E-8 so she put in the fµck!ng work for at LEAST 15+ years, believe me.

She probably spent his PPP money on household bills or threatened to leave his ass.

A LOT of black truckers are low-key meth-heads because it helps them stay awake on the road...I wouldn't be surprised if they found coke or meth in his system.

Under the "Total Force" concept, Georgia Air National Guard units are considered to be Air Reserve Components (ARC) of the United States Air Force (USAF). Georgia ANG units are trained and equipped by the Air Force and are operationally gained by a Major Command of the USAF if federalized. In addition, the Georgia Air National Guard forces are assigned to Air Expeditionary Forces and are subject to deployment tasking orders along with their active duty and Air Force Reserve counterparts in their assigned cycle deployment window.
It just isn’t some disagreement. These things often come about by side girlfriends and boyfriends. Now I do realize truckers can be crazy cowboys.

hankertron

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
37,587 9,062 25,717
Alleybux
But you're blaming women when you say " how about raising men to be better"
Because some women are mothers who participate in raising boys to men.

Why blame parents? That's what's not acceptable to me. Adults are responsible for own choices

Men are capable of choosing to act right no matter who parents are. And since they won't choose to act right, just avoid them
There is always enough blame to go around. The core of just about every living being relates to childhood issues.

hankertron

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
37,587 9,062 25,717
Alleybux
sh!t, divorce is legal. Why do this to your kids? If you're not happy in a marriage, get a damn DIVORCE. I'm so sick of maladjusted males killing others when they don't get their way in life. How many times has this story played out? Now the kids and the wife's family have to pay for his selfish ass decision.
It’s part and parcel of the human experience and can never go away. Just look at the wars from the beginning of recorded history. Look what is done to the women of the losing country etc. The goal for a person, couple, family, community and country is management of evil.
Evil is now accepted more and managed less. I expect more horrific things in an open society with less spirituality.

EAZYDUZIT

Trevante’s Poetic Inspo
Reaction score
Reactions
68,138 572 207
Alleybux
Now these kids lost both of their parents because of their fathers selfish act. I cannot even imagine that anguish. That grief has to be immeasurable!

melaninmuse

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
112,030 7,345 271
Alleybux
This poor woman. May she Rest In Peace.

the pandemic has really exacerbated domestic violence. it's an epidemic across states.

Gold Ghost

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
34,260 638 304
Alleybux
I don’t think people really process how dangerous men are to women. This is sad and happens way way too much. RIP to her. God bless her family. I’m sickened by this.

Coco Bean

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
8,147 88 65
Alleybux
Remind me why we need males again.

Rip Katherine.
We don’t, tbh. They overstayed their welcome.
Like most black women unfortunately.
“When police interviewed Stackhouse, he did not know the birth dates for any of the five children he shared with his girlfriend, nor could he spell their names, the complaint states.”
Wtf... sad
I don’t think people really process how dangerous men are to women. This is sad and happens way way too much. RIP to her. God bless her family. I’m sickened by this.
This!! When you try to address this topic, the handmaidens will call you bitter, angry or hurt or ask “what black male hurt you”. It’s disheartening we can’t address this topic.

Gone Fishing

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
22,819 3,611 4,872
Alleybux
He was a truck driver and probably gone a lot...so he probably found out she was cheating. Some dudes just can’t handle that sh!t and lose it.

Gone Fishing

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
22,819 3,611 4,872
Alleybux

Women can tear some sh!t up too. They had a show called “Snapped” I think about it. It can go both ways.

Leavemelone

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,495 107 193
Alleybux
Okay great, but I’m specifically talking about BLACK men. I’m black so this concerns me greatly. I don’t ever want to get a phone call hearing that one of my family members AGAIN was taken out by some worthless bum. My cousin lost her life at 20 behind some black man. My ex killed his wife over some bµllsh!t. This is a problem and you downplaying it and bringing up all men doesn’t help.
Do you mind saying what happened with your cousin, in noticed you said she lost her life behind some man not that some man she was dealing with killed her. Was your ex an ex husband, how long were you with him and how long afterwards was it when he killed his wife and what was his motive as far as you could make out from what happened

Andi420

Slava Ukraini! Putin’s Biggest Hater!!
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
51,966 4,903 6,268
Alleybux
Do you mind saying what happened with your cousin, in noticed you said she lost her life behind some man not that some man she was dealing with killed her. Was your ex an ex husband, how long were you with him and how long afterwards was it when he killed his wife and what was his motive as far as you could make out from what happened
She was killed by her boyfriend. There wasn’t any known domestic problems to the family until after the fact and that’s when more stuff came out.
My ex was a boyfriend. He used to say things to me like “what would you do if I rolled out of the car while speeding down the highway” while opening the door abs not wearing a seatbelt. I left him cause I no longer felt safe. His wife was essentially a rebound after me. They got married after they had their first daughter. sh!t went south for them after the second kid and they became swingers and she wanted to leave him for the other guy which was triggering to him because after I left him, I got with someone else and he felt he was loosing control. Was was crazy weird is that he emailed ME about a year before he killed her. I guess he was trying to reach out but we were damned near 30 and hadn’t talked in 10 years but I guess he carried a torch still. I was given such a hard time after I broke up with him but was unfortunately vindicated when he murdered her. I knew he was dangerous.

Tash Mahal

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,000 58 13
Alleybux
This is so sad! I guarantee he killed her because she probably wanted a divorce. I went on her FB page and she barely would post him. She mostly just posted her children and make-up clients. Now, on his FB page he always posted her and would make little statues saying how much she was a good woman to him. He recently just became a truck driver in 2020. Dude seemed like a bum. Outside looking in, it appears she was the bread winner.

Ezra Miller

⭐ DA NAME STAYS! PM ME FOR YOUR TAROT NEEDS ⭐
Reaction score
Reactions
287,378 9,793 5,304
Alleybux
Even though we suffer disproportionately from DV and femicide by the hands of black men, family annihilation is usually a white male thing. So it is scary that we're seeing an increase in this type of homicide from BM.

It's scary as hell.

Leavemelone

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,495 107 193
Alleybux
She was killed by her boyfriend. There wasn’t any known domestic problems to the family until after the fact and that’s when more stuff came out.
My ex was a boyfriend. He used to say things to me like “what would you do if I rolled out of the car while speeding down the highway” while opening the door abs not wearing a seatbelt. I left him cause I no longer felt safe. His wife was essentially a rebound after me. They got married after they had their first daughter. sh!t went south for them after the second kid and they became swingers and she wanted to leave him for the other guy which was triggering to him because after I left him, I got with someone else and he felt he was loosing control. Was was crazy weird is that he emailed ME about a year before he killed her. I guess he was trying to reach out but we were damned near 30 and hadn’t talked in 10 years but I guess he carried a torch still. I was given such a hard time after I broke up with him but was unfortunately vindicated when he murdered her. I knew he was dangerous.
Wild, swingers after having a second child, crazy world

thoughtsabt

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
42,911 2,571 1,508
Alleybux
I swear bw are the most delusional people on the planet, talking about she married down when she was nothing more than a slave to the military.
Hobo you were born out of a black woman Stop bring your kitten S to every thread.
Have some respect for the life of this woman.