Quantcast

Manifest season 3| April 1st

SuccessfullyMe

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
238,517 6,659 3,637
Alleybux
b!tch is this gonna be a cross over and they trying to see if there is any interest in bringing Eureka back.

200w.gif

DC123

Anna Mae
Reaction score
Reactions
221,905 5,784 517
Alleybux
Yes, excited. I love and hate this show at the same time.
Right. Season 2 left me disappointed but I'm still interested in what's going to happen. It's probably not going to happen but I hope Sanvi gets more screen time.

SuccessfullyMe

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
238,517 6,659 3,637
Alleybux
Right. Season 2 left me disappointed but I'm still interested in what's going to happen. It's probably not going to happen but I hope Sanvi gets more screen time.
The side storylines were much more interesting last season .

Sanvi being messy ass lesiban was way more interesting then those annoying ass kids or Zac or the cop or her messy ass partner that's married with a pregnant wife but we dropped that or the guy with the wife that had a new man and the wife (who the daddy) ... no way he the daddy.

Sad that I cannot remember nobody's name lol ... they always take too long to bring it back.

DC123

Anna Mae
Reaction score
Reactions
221,905 5,784 517
Alleybux
The side storylines were much more interesting last season .

Sanvi being messy ass lesiban was way more interesting then those annoying ass kids or Zac or the cop or her messy ass partner that's married with a pregnant wife but we dropped that or the guy with the wife that had a new man and the wife (who the daddy) ... no way he the daddy.

Sad that I cannot remember nobody's name lol ... they always take too long to bring it back.
It would have been a better story line if the boyfriend were the babies father or if Grace was conflicted on who she wanted to be with. I hated how they just stop showing the man like they didn't spend years together and that he wasn't a father figure to the daughter. Zeke's ass should have died as well. I know the Stone's are the main family but I'm over their drama.

bert_eyes.gif

This was me when I found out that Sanvi's boo was a married woman. I hope her boo ( forgot her name) comes back since Sanvi's ass is a murderer now and will need some support.

apryll6969

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
279,984 8,310 1,917
Alleybux
Is anyone watching? I have so many questions, like wheres the baby that almost killed Grace? Who are the 3 shadow people? Why is Sanvi still alive?

DC123

Anna Mae
Reaction score
Reactions
221,905 5,784 517
Alleybux
Is anyone watching? I have so many questions, like wheres the baby that almost killed Grace? Who are the 3 shadow people? Why is Sanvi still alive?
I won't be able to watch live

tout et rien

All and Nothing
Reaction score
Reactions
71,763 1,511 698
Alleybux
The things I want from the show won't ever happen so I don't know why I watch. Grace, Olive, Cal, and Zeke need to go far far away. Ben should keep growing out his hair and hook up with Saanvi. I like Mick so she can stick around. So can whatshisface cop boyfriend and Vance.

I suppose they are doomed to keep trying to solve the mystery of 828 but doesn't it make more sense to live on the beach and spend money there is no way they can have. There was that episode where that guy was robbing a bank and they all stuck their noses in it. I wonder if they also helped themselves to some uncut diamonds to support their lifestyle of being busybodies.

Lisa Landry

Fashions By Lisa
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
47,345 1,152 61
Alleybux
Ben, Cal, & Mick can meet every passenger from that plane and still never understand what happened to that flight.

Cool that their calling saved & freed Angelina but now what? She’s going to just become one more thing added to their plate.

Whew the Major’s daughter is gonna be a problem.

tout et rien

All and Nothing
Reaction score
Reactions
71,763 1,511 698
Alleybux
That was good casting for the Major's daughter. Majorette looks just like her. As soon as she said mother, I knew who she as supposed to be.

Cool that their calling saved & freed Angelina but now what? She’s going to just become one more thing added to their plate.
I think they just consider that to be part of the calling process. If you are going to answer the calling, you have to do it even if it is inconvenient. They think they have to save the passengers, so that's what they are doing. None of it really makes sense. Why have them disappear for years and then reappear only to have all these various problems.

Aboriginal ReRe

I Been On
Reaction score
Reactions
7,901 68 56
Alleybux
After season 2 I really didn’t care if the show came back or not. I didn’t care for the overall storyline and most of the main characters are annoying. I went into season 3 with no hype and I see why lmao

apryll6969

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
279,984 8,310 1,917
Alleybux
I think someone should tell the new girl the last person Olive knew she had to help with a calling burnt up in a fire caused by members of a cult that she joined, dafaq! That b!tch dont need to be helping nobody with no a callings.

tout et rien

All and Nothing
Reaction score
Reactions
71,763 1,511 698
Alleybux
Hold up, Grace is Black? I was giving her racially ambiguous, but they gave her a Black brother. Maybe they're fosters.

(I'm still hoping for a Ben and Saanvi endgame)

tout et rien

All and Nothing
Reaction score
Reactions
71,763 1,511 698
Alleybux
Good catch. Why is Grace getting a family anyway? There are too many characters on this show who don't add anything to the premise. Sometimes I think they are trying to add some depth to the main characters, but that doesn't happen, so I'm left wondering what's the point.

I suspect they added Zeke to teach us about death dates and how to beat them. Why they didn't let him ride off into the sunset to enjoy his life, I'll never know.

The tail fin is vaguely interesting, but they are killing any real interest by dumping in all these other distractions. Similarly with Vance, I like him but he's almost magical.

I wonder if the show needs a death date to help it focus.

apryll6969

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
279,984 8,310 1,917
Alleybux
Good catch. Why is Grace getting a family anyway? There are too many characters on this show who don't add anything to the premise. Sometimes I think they are trying to add some depth to the main characters, but that doesn't happen, so I'm left wondering what's the point.

I suspect they added Zeke to teach us about death dates and how to beat them. Why they didn't let him ride off into the sunset to enjoy his life, I'll never know.

The tail fin is vaguely interesting, but they are killing any real interest by dumping in all these other distractions. Similarly with Vance, I like him but he's almost magical.

I wonder if the show needs a death date to help it focus.
I think they really did crash and Zeke did freeze to death and those 3 "shadow " men did drown. I think at the end were gonna learn about a grand oracle and wizard from the future who are setting things in motion in the past to met some kind of goal. You ever seen "ounce upon a time"? This may be Rumpelstiltskins doing or may be the Major is alive and its her.

tout et rien

All and Nothing
Reaction score
Reactions
71,763 1,511 698
Alleybux
I think they really did crash and Zeke did freeze to death and those 3 "shadow " men did drown. I think at the end were gonna learn about a grand oracle and wizard from the future who are setting things in motion in the past to met some kind of goal. You ever seen "ounce upon a time"? This may be Rumpelstiltskins doing or may be the Major is alive and its her.
Once Upon a Time was never really my thing. I've seen plenty of it, but I never cared. Rumpie was my favorite character because I like Robert Carlyle. I've never thought Jennifer Morrison was a strong enough actor to carry the show. I didn't stick around for that final season, so I have no idea how it ended.

Are we supposed to assume that since the trio were in the lake for however many months, that they'll drown in the same number of months because that's their death date? Can we just wait them out? I'm a little wary of where they are going linking the girl they rescued last week with the meth dealer.

Oh yeah, almost forgot because I was getting carried away with the Black stepbrother, but what's up with Cal causing callings? I suppose it could be a form of hell hearing Cal in your head giving you vague instructions so maybe they deserve it, but still.

Lisa Landry

Fashions By Lisa
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
47,345 1,152 61
Alleybux
Omg not this girl is tied to the three meth men.
Calling adjacent Grace needs to shut up.
Ben needs to sit down, also be quiet & find employment again.
How. Many. Sweaters. Does. Ben. Have?

I wish Saanvi would’ve told Zeke about it the Major so he could warn Mick to find a way to distance herself from the case.

Lisa Landry

Fashions By Lisa
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
47,345 1,152 61
Alleybux
This show literally cannot handle screen time for all 191 passengers.
There are too many characters on this show who don't add anything to the premise.
So this upcoming passenger who “holds the key” better actually bring something significant.

Last week’s rescued passenger is from the picture with the brothers. Connection. Okay well what’s next? Just become Olive’s newest passenger bestie since this guy?
I think someone should tell the new girl the last person Olive knew she had to help with a calling burnt up in a fire caused by members of a cult that she joined, dafaq! That b!tch dont need to be helping nobody with no a callings.

tout et rien

All and Nothing
Reaction score
Reactions
71,763 1,511 698
Alleybux
Omg not this girl is tied to the three meth men.
Calling adjacent Grace needs to shut up.
Ben needs to sit down, also be quiet & find employment again.
How. Many. Sweaters. Does. Ben. Have?
Find employment again? Has Ben had a real job? He's had those fake jobs where he's just playing private investigator. He hasn't been gainfully employed since he's been back and I have my suspicions he didn't do much before he disappeared either.

Isaiah was crazy but he was sane enough to know that he could make some money off the situation. Don't know if he paid any bills but he had that potential.

I wish Saanvi would’ve told Zeke about it the Major so he could warn Mick to find a way to distance herself from the case.
I don't think it has ever mattered how much information Mick has or what anyone has told her, she's going to do what she's going to do.

It still amazes me that these people are able to live pretty normal lives. Their experience should upend the world. There's the expression, nothing is certain in this world except death and taxes, now death isn't certain. How do you move on from that to the next news cycle? The cults and the government interest are the most realistic responses. There is no explanation for what happened with that plane that fits in with the known universe. How does this not consume everyone's waking moment? How does anyone get in a plane again? How can you be certain you won't disappear for five years?

DC123

Anna Mae
Reaction score
Reactions
221,905 5,784 517
Alleybux
I just watched the premiere and I'm disappointed that they keep adding new characters. They still need to flesh out characters not named Stone.

Lisa Landry

Fashions By Lisa
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
47,345 1,152 61
Alleybux
Find employment again? Has Ben had a real job? He's had those fake jobs where he's just playing private investigator. He hasn't been gainfully employed since he's been back and I have my suspicions he didn't do much before he disappeared either.

Isaiah was crazy but he was sane enough to know that he could make some money off the situation. Don't know if he paid any bills but he had that potential.

I don't think it has ever mattered how much information Mick has or what anyone has told her, she's going to do what she's going to do.

It still amazes me that these people are able to live pretty normal lives. Their experience should upend the world. There's the expression, nothing is certain in this world except death and taxes, now death isn't certain. How do you move on from that to the next news cycle? The cults and the government interest are the most realistic responses. There is no explanation for what happened with that plane that fits in with the known universe. How does this not consume everyone's waking moment? How does anyone get in a plane again? How can you be certain you won't disappear for five years?
That IT job was so short lived lmao. But then he was a professor but that was under the wrong pretenses. Well at least he met TJ that way.

I know in the construct of tv world, a job isn’t absolutely imperative to keep the show running but Mick has hers! Ben & Grace have three kids plus the people that stay time to time. I was trying to figure out how he could even afford to be in Guantanamo but I guess that was on Vince dead but secret stash still alive money.

I can’t decide if I’m upset with Ben touching the tail fin. Upset because he literally left fingerprints & didn’t have to touch it to believe it. But then I’m also like even if he didn’t, they still would’ve tied him to it.

Lisa Landry

Fashions By Lisa
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
47,345 1,152 61
Alleybux
We know Zeke wasn’t a passenger but his time dead in the forest gave him the same experience as the passengers. I don’t exactly remember but weren’t the three guys not passengers? Yet they die & have callings.

My new concerns if that pool of people can have callings but not be on the plane, will this show branch out to covering all different kinds of people with 828-like deaths? Cuz that still won’t solve the mystery of the continuum they were in.

Aboriginal ReRe

I Been On
Reaction score
Reactions
7,901 68 56
Alleybux
Honestly stopped watching last season when Saanvi found out her therapist was the enemy lol it was becoming uninteresting and then my other show premiered so I stopped watching. but I’ll give it another shot starting with season 2 so I can catch up.

tout et rien

All and Nothing
Reaction score
Reactions
71,763 1,511 698
Alleybux
We know Zeke wasn’t a passenger but his time dead in the forest gave him the same experience as the passengers. I don’t exactly remember but weren’t the three guys not passengers? Yet they die & have callings.

My new concerns if that pool of people can have callings but not be on the plane, will this show branch out to covering all different kinds of people with 828-like deaths? Cuz that still won’t solve the mystery of the continuum they were in.
Oh yeah, that's true, what are they doing have any sort of callings. I don't think they're pregnant with Ben's babies. But they implied that the trio were connected to the callings when Mick seemed to think they knew more than they should.

I can't remember what the significance of the guy who drowned in the truck was beyond tipping them off to death dates. We were content with that being his role because it was such a big reveal for them, but what about him put him in the 828 category?

tout et rien

All and Nothing
Reaction score
Reactions
71,763 1,511 698
Alleybux
You don't decide to become caregivers to someone with Alzheimer's on a whim. Especially when you are i the habit of running off at the drop of a hat to follow the voices in your head.

Still don't know where they are going with the meth dealers. I guess I'm happy for the mother because her son returned after going missing for months and her other son came home after running away. She must have gone from the lowest lows to the highest highs.

Cal, Olive and Grace are the cog in my machine of enjoying Manifest. I just don't care about anything they do but they consume half the show.

Next week previews, Vance gets hold of super secret info, first thing he does is brings in Ben and Saanvi. Vance could become my favorite. I wonder if he will get Saanvi to confess to Ben what may or may not have happened to her fake psychiatrist. I think this secret is an impediment to them running off and being pretty together.

Lisa Landry

Fashions By Lisa
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
47,345 1,152 61
Alleybux
Starting this week’s episode now. Mick, Ben, & Jared discuss the Major and Jared decides to be the one to talk to her.

Ughhhh why?! Of all people! I assume Saanvi is gonna keep holding this because no matter what tv cops really be living up to their oaths, she won’t trust him. Shoulda told Zeke! Only cop I remember not putting the badge first was Nate from HTGAWM lol

I’m laughing at the lady suggesting she’ll charge Vance w treason. Fraud I get, but shows always love to throw out treason

Lisa Landry

Fashions By Lisa
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
47,345 1,152 61
Alleybux
TJ’s off in Egypt. I totally forgot that, chalked his absence up to death.

SuccessfullyMe

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
238,517 6,659 3,637
Alleybux

I'm like does he teach a class ... what does Ben do at that school cos teaching ain't it. I was shocked when they called him professor like when did this happen?

Lisa Landry

Fashions By Lisa
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
47,345 1,152 61
Alleybux
I was wondering why they needed to update us on Evie’s parents but for it to ultimately result in Mick getting a house— wowwwwww

Lisa Landry

Fashions By Lisa
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
47,345 1,152 61
Alleybux
You don't decide to become caregivers to someone with Alzheimer's on a whim. Especially when you are i the habit of running off at the drop of a hat to follow the voices in your head.

Still don't know where they are going with the meth dealers. I guess I'm happy for the mother because her son returned after going missing for months and her other son came home after running away. She must have gone from the lowest lows to the highest highs.

Cal, Olive and Grace are the cog in my machine of enjoying Manifest. I just don't care about anything they do but they consume half the show.

Next week previews, Vance gets hold of super secret info, first thing he does is brings in Ben and Saanvi. Vance could become my favorite. I wonder if he will get Saanvi to confess to Ben what may or may not have happened to her fake psychiatrist. I think this secret is an impediment to them running off and being pretty together.
Zeke is about to be the primary caregiver

tout et rien

All and Nothing
Reaction score
Reactions
71,763 1,511 698
Alleybux
I'll accept a prude label but in any timeline TJ is too old to date Olive. He was like 20 when he disappeared, Olive was 10.

In contrast, Ben isn't too married to date Saanvi. They're such cuties. Middle of the night text, immediate call back - aaahhhh.

apryll6969

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
279,984 8,310 1,917
Alleybux
season 1 we all watched that big ass plane disappear right? We was out there with the 828 survivors watching as it happened. Plane fin disappears and they are wondering "but how", yet ya'll wasnt wondering how Vance and them got the plane, where the plane went but now there is a great mystery around the damn fin disappearing like this aint the 3rd time the plane vanished into thin air.

and still who are these 3 shadow people? Who the fµck are they?

So now im guessing because they kidnapped Cal they are now connected to the plane and got a 2nd life, is this how things are working now? Is this like Torchwood, no one can die now.

Now dead woman from the plane is floating in the tank
Throwing Paper GIFs | Tenor

i give up on theories

Again, we watched homie drown like his original cause of death and Zeke was slowly dying of hypothermia, why they acting shocked the good sis body show signs of being in a plane crash?

Now Vasquez getting too close to the truth, what is the truth!?

Last edited:

tout et rien

All and Nothing
Reaction score
Reactions
71,763 1,511 698
Alleybux
Now Vasquez getting too close to the truth, what is the truth!?
This one I can answer. The truth that Saanvi killed the Major or General or whatever she was. I don't know what evidence he is going to find at the scene at this point, but that's where he was. She needs to tell Ben so she can get her side of the story out first. Ben is going to be mad at her and Vance but he should be used to Vance lying to him. I can't even remember what Ben and Saanvi's last big fight was about. They weren't talking for weeks. I'm sure I'll think of it later. I'm also sure it was something stupid.

Two back to back episodes next week. The SVU people will be mad. I'll be mad too if it's all about the meth dealers.

Lisa Landry

Fashions By Lisa
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
47,345 1,152 61
Alleybux
Two back to back episodes next week.
I’m not even halfway through this week’s episode and was finally ready to throw in the towel.

I’ll finish this ep and now stick around for the two next week. If my interest isn’t repiqued then I’ll just have to come around whenever this show has a series finale.

apryll6969

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
279,984 8,310 1,917
Alleybux
Wouldnt studying Zeke or Sanvii help understand surviving the death dates better? They both survived thiers and Pete might not, the logic really isnt here in this 1.

So your sister is on run from someone trying to kill her and you decided to go to a bar and talk about hows shes at your home.
Yep, thats what I would do. Suprised his dumb ass aint throw her a party.

Imma need Zeke to stop taking naps in the middle of the wilderness, your wife went over a cliff because you wanna go nite nite.

Is it me or does Cal look like Peter Pan
disney peter pan disney gif fly disney drawing Disney Peter Pan tynusia2000  tynusia2000 •

Sooooo, a cop needs to identify themselves before getting information but despatch gave the info 1st and then asked for him to identify himself, interesting

I dont know why but hiding in a hole in the ground just seems like a bad idea to me. I without a doubt would have driven those 4 flat tires to the airport, people think you cant but trust me ive done it for a good 45min before on a dirt road.

I dont care if Jace just drown, im still gonna shot him

based on things Sanvii alone has done, flight 828 aint gonna make it