Manifest your Dream Girl here!

mmhmmokgirlbye

formerly known as Cheverly…
Reaction score
Reactions
131,335 3,903 1,027
Alleybux
It's Spring Time Ladies!

Women of all shapes, sizes, and melanin will be in these socially-distant streets (COVID is still running things, wear a fµck!ng mask), in their warm weather fashions.

While I enjoy a good visual (I'm looking forward to sundress season like everybody else), I want us to see beyond the pretty package.

What qualities does your Dream Girl possess? Is she smart, funny, and cooks your eggs exactly how you like them? Is she a nerd with a wealth of information about a completely niche topic? Does she speak your love and apology languages? Does she know how to ease your insecurities?

This thread is supposed to work on two levels:

1. It allows us to discuss the qualities we are attracted to in women beyond physicality. I mean Smash or Pass is cool but we're all grown women, we know it takes more than being beautiful, and I'm tired of y'all posting the same type of light skinned woman all the time AND

2. Will (hopefully) assist us all in developing the language to talk about what we actually desire that isn't from a xesual point of view while also allowing us to set standards that aren't reliant on heteronormative bµllsh!t. I read Jane Doe Alley and those poor women put up with a lot from men. As lesbians (or bi) we get to participate in relationships that actually serve our needs.

We are Manifesting our Dream Girl! No dream is out of reach!

Last edited:

Games

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
53,938 3,665 3,118
Alleybux
Great thread, sis.

Good character is sooooo important to me. My wife has to be sincere, caring, not a push over, confident, intelligent, and loves herself. Also, well educated with a career, not a job. I am very ambitious, and I have found unambitious women either resent you or try to use you.

In addition, I can't build with a depressed female. And I'm not saving her from herself, she has to do her own work just like I'm doing my own work. We support each other into becoming the best versions of ourselves: that's interdependency. Codependency is like carbon monoxide.

Love languages and apology languages. I like that! She doesn't have to share the same love language as me as long as the communication is open and done with compassion. She does need to have the same apology language as me, and that's not waiting days to discuss a disagreement or crisis. If she's wrong, she needs to apologize and acknowledge her wrong doing, just like I would apologize right away, and try to come to common ground. No cursing, no yelling, no insults, none of that. High quality relationships don't involve cursing and insulting each other because you feel a way.
I don't need days to unpack why I'm upset. I prefer to put it on the table and address it immediately, but my mom says I need to extend grace to others who really need to sort out their feelings and need time and space. As long as she can be honest and forthcoming and admit her wrongdoing, that's what counts.

TetrisJam

Square Peg In a Round Hole :(
Reaction score
Reactions
191,611 11,958 10,514
Alleybux
Any women who look similar to these ladies:

jessica-white-1-435.jpg

403d9e05186838a8e362761d96fb7fba.jpg

amara-la-negra-the-real.jpg

cassie-2000.jpg

20e499842377e3334d26cff8baf256a6.jpg

china-1.jpg

(Low key...I think China is a lesbian but hides it because of her religion)

As for personality...someone at my level:

Educated
Cultured
Good with finances (so it can rub off on me...my school loan debt is through the roof :( LOL!)
Well-traveled or open to traveling
Well-read
Child-free
If she's feminist, I rather her be more towards the radical side (I can't with these thot positive, lib fem, SJW feminazis) but rational, balanced, and open-minded with it.
Spiritual (if she is agnostic but Buddhist, that's fine as well)
Down-to-earth and realist, optimistic with balance
Willing to give oral more without expecting it back (sorry y'all...I'm not a huge fan of oral xes with a man or woman...when I do it, I don't do it for long...it's just gross to me because I'm a germophobe)
Fashionable (or at least dresses neatly)
Artsy or open to the arts

As far as body or stats:

Full or big plump, nice boobs (between a D-cup and a E-cup, or a 30-32G)
In shape or solid
Between 5'3" and 5'7"
Excellent hygiene (I can't stand a funky cooch or musty pits--you need to soap up and soak!)
Healthy skin
Between ages 28-42
I don't care about skin tone; but I'm not into White (except for Italian, Sicilian, or Russian) women, Central American women, or East Asian (Japanese, Korean, Chinese, etc) women.

LET'S MANIFEST Y'ALL!!! :worship LOL!

Neia83

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
366 8 5
Alleybux
Someone who I can build with. I own my own home and I’m established, so not looking for anyone to take care of or finance me. No emotional baggage, I don’t have the energy to fix anyone. Communication is key! Must be established. Someone who likes to travel, cultured. Religion is not important but I would like someone who is spiritual. Just an overall well rounded person. No one is perfect however, I’m willing to wait for the one who compliments me.

MERVEILLEUSE

Encyclopedia Dramatica
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
713,806 11,268 4,454
Alleybux
Black. My age, somewhat older or slightly younger. Mature, with a stable, warm aura. Already been to therapy, so they have good coping mechanisms. Moderately extroverted, I need that to balance my Big Eyore Energy. Someone that inspires me to be sweeter and not to cuss so much (maybe not a New Yorker? lol). Financially secure. Emotionally secure. Over 5'6. Fit to moderately thick, never fat. Pretty, like me. Curvy, like me. Sexy... but also goofy, like me. Presentation not super important, but not super masculine looking. No kids. No "ex wives" or entanglements. A beautiful smile and a great laugh. High xes drive, but no nasty sh!t. Proud.

Reaction score
Reactions
181,543 3,136 1,372
Alleybux
This cute. I've been with my girl for years, so I have no place here, but I want all the ladies to find a woman that is just what they want.

From knowing my partner so long you have to let them grow and understand sometimes they change and learn to love that change. We all grow and change and I want you all to find a partner that wants that for you.