Starter
Reactions
2,262 49 16
Alleybux
Does anyone have specific tips and techniques to manifest a new job?

My current work setup is not healthy for me at all. Although I'm grateful to have a job in these times, I felt trapped before COVID-19 and I feel even more trapped now, when it looks like most companies are on a hiring freeze. However, I'm reminding myself that the universe doesn't go with statistics.

My dream is to build a successful business, but I need to build capital and to pay my bills.

I just wanted some tips and advice for this area - I've manifested true love and I picked up that Self-love was the key to doing that, what tools and tips can you offer for someone wanting to get a new job?

General Manager
Reactions
5,888 3
Alleybux

My current work setup is not healthy for me at all. Although I'm grateful to have a job in these times, I felt trapped before COVID-19 and I feel even more trapped now, when it looks like most companies are on a hiring freeze. However, I'm reminding myself that the universe doesn't go with statistics.

My dream is to build a successful business, but I need to build capital and to pay my bills.

I just wanted some tips and advice for this area - I've manifested true love and I picked up that Self-love was the key to doing that, what tools and tips can you offer for someone wanting to get a new job?

I've never been good in this area, but it's way easier to get a job when you already have one. so get a new one before you quit.
I don't know why employers side eye you when you're unemployed. "Like WHY do you think I am here, bish?"

If you build a business do it while you have paycheck money coming in. It's next to impossible to do if you're broke. You can't even get a business loan unless you have something to prove you can pay it back.

qvc

MVP
Reactions
3,603 39 11
Alleybux
@Lunafleur 1.Check out
Dream Job Planner — Your Career Girl
Also follow her on Instagram.

2. Take some free courses on edx or Coursera, so you can include on your resume and cover letter your new skills.

3. Make a LinkedIn profile, and look at the profiles of a lot of people in the role you desire. Make notes of the type of positions they took, the verbage they are using inside their profiles, and the skills they are listing in their profile, and look at what type of recommendation (praise) people endorsed on their profile.

Use all of that information to update your LinkedIn profile, resume, and cover letter.

You can do it. Don't pay for any courses. Make sure your your LinkedIn photo look professional.

Starter
Reactions
2,262 49 16
Alleybux
@Lunafleur 1.Check out
Dream Job Planner — Your Career Girl
Also follow her on Instagram.

2. Take some free courses on edx or Coursera, so you can include on your resume and cover letter your new skills.

3. Make a LinkedIn profile, and look at the profiles of a lot of people in the role you desire. Make notes of the type of positions they took, the verbage they are using inside their profiles, and the skills they are listing in their profile, and look at what type of recommendation (praise) people endorsed on their profile.

Use all of that information to update your LinkedIn profile, resume, and cover letter.

You can do it. Don't pay for any courses. Make sure your your LinkedIn photo look professional.

Thank you, this is incredibly helpful.

Reactions
4,299 64 8
Alleybux

I feel the same exact way ! Thanks for making this thread

Celebrity News

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

South Africa People in Lesotho call for referendum to join South Africa and lose sovereignity
Asking to keep sovereignty but still benefit from free movement, work and public services sounds like wanting to be a province in everything but...
GabeBabeTV General Discussion XXV
This sho nuff would never fly in a black household! Who leaves their fridge wide open like that ...... these dummies!
Darius Williams (@dariuscooks) “Scamming With Soul”
$25k for Kool-Aid Sangria?! Twenty five thousand american dollars? Sir...
PJ hanging out with her cousin and new step sister
Oh wow, come through PJ. She's going to be super pretty when she's grown. Blossoming just like Porsha did. I hope not. That means poor PJ will...
Hotep PickMe Queen is worried about BW dating her son
Some black women really do see other black women as competition for their sons??? (I think most women do) wtf???
CDC plans "emergency meeting" on rare heart inflammation following COVID-19 vaccines
Check this out....This lady in the video runs a global gas and oil recruitment firm. She talks about "succession planning", a focused process for...
Solo trip experience no one ever speaks about, the feeling of boredom or loneliness.
I can totally relate. I'm generally very introverted and keep to myself, but mostly I don't enjoy solo trips unless there's a purpose to it - ie...
Anybody ever date a Babalawo ?
You won’t know 10000000% who you’re Orisa is until they are actually Crowned to your head. During full initiation. I knew that and that's the...
Political Gossip Ms. Caitlyn Jenner is upset that Kimmel called her "Trump in a wig." Has a twitter rant just...
Caitlin spent too much time on this earth as an entitled white male republican and it shows.
Top Bottom