Quantcast

Manifesting a Job

Lunafleur

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
3,160 75 25
Alleybux
Does anyone have specific tips and techniques to manifest a new job?

My current work setup is not healthy for me at all. Although I'm grateful to have a job in these times, I felt trapped before COVID-19 and I feel even more trapped now, when it looks like most companies are on a hiring freeze. However, I'm reminding myself that the universe doesn't go with statistics.

My dream is to build a successful business, but I need to build capital and to pay my bills.

I just wanted some tips and advice for this area - I've manifested true love and I picked up that Self-love was the key to doing that, what tools and tips can you offer for someone wanting to get a new job?

Smantha53

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,054 26 6
Alleybux

My current work setup is not healthy for me at all. Although I'm grateful to have a job in these times, I felt trapped before COVID-19 and I feel even more trapped now, when it looks like most companies are on a hiring freeze. However, I'm reminding myself that the universe doesn't go with statistics.

My dream is to build a successful business, but I need to build capital and to pay my bills.

I just wanted some tips and advice for this area - I've manifested true love and I picked up that Self-love was the key to doing that, what tools and tips can you offer for someone wanting to get a new job?

I've never been good in this area, but it's way easier to get a job when you already have one. so get a new one before you quit.
I don't know why employers side eye you when you're unemployed. "Like WHY do you think I am here, bish?"

If you build a business do it while you have paycheck money coming in. It's next to impossible to do if you're broke. You can't even get a business loan unless you have something to prove you can pay it back.

qvc

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
19,245 832 509
Alleybux
@Lunafleur 1.Check out
Dream Job Planner — Your Career Girl
Also follow her on Instagram.

2. Take some free courses on edx or Coursera, so you can include on your resume and cover letter your new skills.

3. Make a LinkedIn profile, and look at the profiles of a lot of people in the role you desire. Make notes of the type of positions they took, the verbage they are using inside their profiles, and the skills they are listing in their profile, and look at what type of recommendation (praise) people endorsed on their profile.

Use all of that information to update your LinkedIn profile, resume, and cover letter.

You can do it. Don't pay for any courses. Make sure your your LinkedIn photo look professional.

Lunafleur

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
3,160 75 25
Alleybux
@Lunafleur 1.Check out
Dream Job Planner — Your Career Girl
Also follow her on Instagram.

2. Take some free courses on edx or Coursera, so you can include on your resume and cover letter your new skills.

3. Make a LinkedIn profile, and look at the profiles of a lot of people in the role you desire. Make notes of the type of positions they took, the verbage they are using inside their profiles, and the skills they are listing in their profile, and look at what type of recommendation (praise) people endorsed on their profile.

Use all of that information to update your LinkedIn profile, resume, and cover letter.

You can do it. Don't pay for any courses. Make sure your your LinkedIn photo look professional.

Thank you, this is incredibly helpful.

urhopesanddreams

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
23,080 693 140
Alleybux

I feel the same exact way ! Thanks for making this thread

Trending Threads

News Alley

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Top Bottom