Quantcast

Manifesting an Internal Job Transfer- Advice

BottomlessMimosas

Pop the Cork and Pour!
Reaction score
Reactions
5,952 157 19
Alleybux
Im seeking guidance on how to manifest an internal role at my job. This position is ideal because my current role makes me unhappy and very stressed out. This internal role will allow me to relocate back to my hometown and be closer to family and allow me to continue to develop in my career.

I’ve already applied for the role before the new year and want to reach out to the internal recruiter. I want this job, this is the job for me. My lease commences in June and I’d rather not renew because I’m hoping to get this job by March and save up to relocate (currently doing so).

How can I manifest this internal role and should I do something in terms of manifesting before I reach out to the recruiter. Are there any spirits I should call upon and work with? Does anyone have any advice or success stories they can share? Thank you all in advance!

2020 is my year!

Coconochanel

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
295,724 10,709 6,561
Alleybux
You already have the job. What are the roles and responsibilities of it? Visualize yourself doing them daily and if you're doing it properly you'll get it in 30 days or less.

BottomlessMimosas

Pop the Cork and Pour!
Reaction score
Reactions
5,952 157 19
Alleybux
Just got an update and the team decided to pursue other candidates at this time.