Manifesting full time job offer?

Guyanese Princess
Reactions
20,962 547 177
Alleybux
I got an internship with a dream company of mine and would like to manifest a full time offer. How do i do this? i don't really know anything about manifestation,

It’s A Bussy Boy Summer!
Reactions
135,524 1,435 335
Alleybux
When I was in a similar situation as you last year, one of the major things that helped me was writing it own in a private journal, visualizing it, and praying over it. It helped eventually land me a full time, great paying role where I work at now.

Team Owner
Reactions
53,732 2,114 753
Alleybux
Dont mind me, just here to take notes :kiss
246C19E4-EBB0-47A3-AB80-6582930F8C3D.png

Tarot Mami
Reactions
737 6 2
Alleybux
How I’ve gotten my last few jobs was scripting that I had the job and put that as my lock screen on my phone. So you’re subconsciously looking at it.

The Culture

Television Alley

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

90 Day Fiance-Happily Ever After - 6th Season
Another one who should've gotten left on vacation.
Israel Said, "We Won't Stop Bombing Until There Is Complete Silence"; They Sent War Planes To...
If I had to pick between the two, I'm rolling with the Jews. You know what you are going to get. If Palestine is anything like Arabs, they are...
@afrodizziake Recreates Kaepernick's "Abolish the Police" BLM poster that featured an Angry DSBW
Although I believe that there are a lot of innocent people in prison due to police corruption and questionable criminal court proceedings, many...
‘Shahs Of Sunset’ Season 9 Discussion Thread
Uuuggghhh Her lips Her hair Her voice The only thing I like about this scene is her bed (I love dark decor/bedroom sets/backyard) Destiny back...
Anyone else feels as if Gen Z is the copycat generation?
What are you contributing?????????????? Secondly I brought up the protests because according to you gen z spends time kissing the assses of white...
Miami Tea Ch 4 2021
It’s the fact that one of her friends confirmed she has a account on here so stop acting like someone sent you the notifications. We were only...
Prince Harry on Dax Shepherd’s Arm Chair Expert podcast
Even in that Oprah interview, as other fonts mentioned in that thread, Harry was about to allude to having dated black/mixed race girls in the...
So Vanessa Bryant lied after all (who’s surprised?)
I have not been keeping up with all of this, but if anyone knows, did Kobe’s will leave any bequests for his parents? I would assume that he...
Top Bottom