Quantcast

Many of you baby mamas need to stop keeping your kid away from their dad

MarlanaBordeaux

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,374 460 210
Alleybux
FYI, My nephew contacted me yesterday to let me know that my niece’s mother filed her third emergency hearing in five freakin’ days. She was once again DENIED. Can’t believe the low functioning idiot is abusing the court system to prevent my niece from spending the summer with her father.

lunaflower

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
74,219 2,528 1,339
Alleybux
What you are witnessing is my care for children and the family structure. I'm not sure what you're missing.

I am only talking about baby mamas who keep their kids away from their dads. There is no point in bringing up anything else.

Ummm no, I am talking about a specific group of baby mamas and I made that very clear. If you don't do it then it doesn't apply to you. If you do then your behavior is disgusting.

There are also men who go to court and fight for years and have to deal with the insufferable behavior of their child's mother doing everything she possible can to destroy the father/child relationship. Those are the women we are talking about today. I am not sure how you ended up bashing men. If you haven't already watched the videos scroll down.

What does anything you say have to do with my thread? Men do go to court and they still have to deal with shenanigans. Just watch the videos below.

And there we have it.

I am glad you were honest. Have a good day.

Just read, beloved.

TeaOfDaCity

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
15,249 1,103 878
Alleybux
This is a young immature's girl game, once that child grows up and becomes unmanageable, they will be begging for the assistance

Lady2023

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
61,286 1,413 1,108
Alleybux
Kids always need attention. In different ways as they grow up. Why aren’t you asking yourselves why men are not limiting the number of children they have so they can pay adequate attention to each? Piss poor logic and misogyny is doing you in right now.
People move on and start relationships and have more children. Women do it too. A lot of black women have multiple fathers for their children. When the parents are separated the kids won’t see their dad everyday. That’s just the logistics of the situation. They are not in the same household. The kids born within the marriage will always get more time and attention. If you choose to have a child by a man who hasn’t married you, the BEST case scenario is you get child support plus weekend visitation from him.

Nadia Makita

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
164,486 6,836 6,161
Alleybux
People move on and start relationships and have more children. Women do it too. A lot of black women have multiple fathers for their children. When the parents are separated the kids won’t see their dad everyday. That’s just the logistics of the situation. They are not in the same household. The kids born within the marriage will always get more time and attention. If you choose to have a child by a man who hasn’t married you, the BEST case scenario is you get child support plus weekend visitation from him.
Well then that settles it, women move on and also don’t get along with the fathers of their kids. It is what is. But somehow that’s bothering you and all the other donkeys on here.

Lady2023

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
61,286 1,413 1,108
Alleybux
Well then that settles it, women move on and also don’t get along with the fathers of their kids. It is what is. But somehow that’s bothering you and all the other donkeys on here.
Bothered by what? Women moving on? No, I just don’t support wrongdoing (I.e. parental alienation) regardless of the gender doing it. You don’t need to resort to name calling and insults bc you can’t articulate your illogical point.

Last edited:

BrunchBoot

Your lunch is ready
Reaction score
Reactions
28,329 997 378
Alleybux
ANYTIME I’ve ever heard a man complain about a woman not letting him see his children, I already know what time it is

You a dumb mf to believe any woman would truly keep her babies away from their father unless she has valid reason. & let’s say the man truly is dealing with a vindictive, petty woman. What the fµck is complaining & talking about it gonna do. Take your ass to court, as you have just as much rights to your children as she does! But you never see them there do you???

These men ain’t sh!t!

TwentyTwoH

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
31,611 3,333 2,930
Alleybux
ANYTIME I’ve ever heard a man complain about a woman not letting him see his children, I already know what time it is

You a dumb mf to believe any woman would truly keep her babies away from their father unless she has valid reason. & let’s say the man truly is dealing with a vindictive, petty woman. What the fµck is complaining & talking about it gonna do. Take your ass to court, as you have just as much rights to your children as she does! But you never see them there do you???

These men ain’t sh!t!

Real weird how you all deny it. Feels like you all have a deep issue with men.