Quantcast

Mariah Huq files intellectual property & discriminatn lawsuit against NBC, Bravo, POP & FremantleMed

Issawifenow

MyPrincess
Reaction score
Reactions
234,098 13,264 7,888
Alleybux
And if I was Mariah I would sue Quad as well. That type of rumor could have truly damaged her and Aydin professionally. She took a test that goes back several years proving the information unfounded. But EVERYTHING Mariah said about Quad was facts. I would let her ass think I forgot and soon as I got my coins from POP/Bravo/NBC I would then sue Quad. Make her cash those mf shoes and bags in!

Mariah can live her same life without that show. Quad cannot on her own.
Quad truly played herself with this divorce and going against Mariah in the way that she did
Disgusting
We are sure those white housewives stay on coke but you never see them call each other out

slw84

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
82,018 1,962 1,033
Alleybux
POP & Fremantle's lawyers are arguing since M2M LA & Houston are cancelled they dont owe her any royalties on both spinoffs....
what does one that to do with the other, though? They made money off the seasons when they were on. LA lasted two seasons.
Run her her money off whatever you made when they were still showing.

Pop is poop.

Last edited:

omniprincess

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
22,023 1,188 449
Alleybux
Mariah needs to just have the show cancelled then take it to a different network like OWN.

She doesn't owe these girls anything. I would be petty and have the show cancelled.

Miza

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
328,375 13,231 3,430
Alleybux
They are going to cancel the show after this.
BH27Lx3.gif

Now that RHOA is sinking, they don't have shows that are doing big numbers, so they can't afford to cancel M2M.

rhyse

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
87,999 3,742 2,584
Alleybux
If she gets what’s rightfully owed to her those other traitors will be stuck with egg on their faces. They turned their back and had no sense of solidarity and ended up letting H of all people be the top dog since Mariah is gone. And they took a pay cut.

tr6819

real
Reaction score
Reactions
53,430 5,861 16,079
Alleybux
-According to a very liable source Mariah does not want the show pulled.
-She does not want Purveyors of POP & FremantleMedia to continue producting the show.
-NBC & Co are willing to settle outside court.
-Heavenly is the only cast that has tried to contact Mariah since she filed her lawsuit but M has refused to take her call...
That says a lot about her character that only one person reached out to her. Lmao

Anon63

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
97,980 2,677 2,252
Alleybux
That says a lot about her character that only one person reached out to her. Lmao
I wouldn't take Heavenly's word as gospel. How would Heavenly know every action and communications or lack thereof the other women have? She would not. Heavenly can only know with 100% certainty her own actions and communications. And I have no idea why Heavenly would think Mariah would engage in chitchat with her about her lawsuit after what has transpired between the two of them. Nonsensical.

Dorothy Zbornak

Talented Tenth
Reaction score
Reactions
62,289 1,421 1,087
Alleybux
I don't understand what took her so long. Why was she even trying to be a part of the cast, settling for crumbs when they been did her dirty.
And this is why I hope she’s not joining nenes lawsuit. I believe Mariah’s ep credit and royalties deserve a lawsuit but if she’s going to claim discrimination..nah

slw84

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
82,018 1,962 1,033
Alleybux
Did anyone watch the Fine print interview from two months ago?

She confirms a lot of tea you all have been spilling.

cheesecake00

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,042 617 185
Alleybux
@Sandiegogirl

Ciffs
-She pitched the show until it was picked up.
-Initially the producers told her Bravo will not pick up M2M because RHOA is the only Black show on the network and did not want another black show to compete with it... she talked them out of it.
-TLC &VH1 wanted to pick up M2M.
-She was offered a lot of money to join RHOA but she believed in M2M.
-She did everything the right way, she has a contract in place with the paper work but corporate America are bullies, they will take people's stuff & try to run away with it.
-M2M, the entire franchise belongs to her, they just did not put her name on it. She never sold the franchise or gave it away.
-Heavenly was on the tape she pitched.
-She is disappointed in Simone because they were close for decades, her Mother's sister was S's nannny, S delivered her two babies & her cousins babies
-Bryan Freedman is her attorney.
-She has a couple of projects in the pipeline -a boutique, a dessert bar & another show

Last edited:

rhyse

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
87,999 3,742 2,584
Alleybux
@Sandiegogirl

Ciffs
-Initially the producers told her Bravo will not pick up M2M because RHOA is the only Black show on the network and did not want another black show to compete with it... she talked them out of it.
-She did everything the right way, she has a contract in place with the paper work but corporate America are bullies, they will take people's stuff & try to run away with it.
-M2M, the entire franchise belongs to her, they just did not put her name on it. She never sold the franchise or gave it away.
-She is disappointed in Simone because they were close for decades, her Mother's sister was S's nannny, S delivered her two babies & her cousins babies
-She has a couple of projects in the pipeline -a boutique, a dessert bar & another show
Thanks for the cliffs. She should be disappointed in Simone. She repeatedly chose everyone over Mariah beginning in Season 1. Only for Jackie to turn around do the same to her.

cheesecake00

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,042 617 185
Alleybux
Thanks for the cliffs. She should be disappointed in Simone. She repeatedly chose everyone over Mariah beginning in Season 1. Only for Jackie to turn around do the same to her.

Mariah is no angel but she does not deserve to be treated terribly by NBC, Bravo, FreemantleNorth & Purveyors of POP, I wish she filed her lawsuit when she was voted off in Season 3.

Mariah should not expect the cast or anyone to fight her battles for her. Simone is a flip-flopper.

Mariah also talked about Attorney Crump supporting her but he filmed with the M2M cast.
Heavenly threw shade at Attorney Crump on her YouTube lives last week.

I don't understand why Mariah did not share this interview on her ig, she failed to share her interviews with The Jasmine Brand, After Buzz & All About The Tea last year...

cheesecake00

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,042 617 185
Alleybux
@FactChecker - Cliffs from Mariah's interview with "fine.print atl" late last year, the full interview is on their IG page.

Ciffs

Baby

Prayer Warrior. Saved by Grace alone
Reaction score
Reactions
34,978 1,329 759
Alleybux
Mariah and her team is being smart. The main reason she's even doing these minor interviews is for continuity, not clout or attention. She's not out here bashing anyone or lying about facts. Those who want and need to know what she's saying WILL look for and find these interviews on their own anyway.

Mariah's basically testifying and since she's been consistently telling the same story for almost a decade without anyone trying to sue her, she's already proving a point. It's ultimately a business issue and as far as I know, she is all about her family, social life and travel on social media.

It wouldn't just be redundant to bring this on her personal pages, but unprofessional, sloppy and messy. That's not Mariah Huq. She's a classy woman who handles her sh!t with dignity and integrity. What's not to respect about that?

PrettyGirl15

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
107,617 3,942 781
Alleybux
Mariah is no angel but she does not deserve to be treated terribly by NBC, Bravo, FreemantleNorth & Purveyors of POP, I wish she filed her lawsuit when she was voted off in Season 3.

Mariah should not expect the cast or anyone to fight her battles for her. Simone is a flip-flopper.

Mariah also talked about Attorney Crump supporting her but he filmed with the M2M cast.
Heavenly threw shade at Attorney Crump on her YouTube lives last week.

I don't understand why Mariah did not share this interview on her ig, she failed to share her interviews with The Jasmine Brand, After Buzz & All About The Tea last year...

Maybe he filmed to get insights from the show to see what was going on to gather evidence low key

cheesecake00

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,042 617 185
Alleybux
Maybe he filmed to get insights from the show to see what was going on to gather evidence low key

Nope. Attorney Crump is an ambulance chaser, he is an opportunist, he goes wherever the wind goes. Al Sharpton gave Mariah an award last year but he filmed with them a couple of months ago. Too many people playing both sides.

The March to Washington trip was arranged by Purveyors of Pop but they will edit it to make it seem like Heavenly arranged it.

perseph0ne

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
221,485 11,791 9,980
Alleybux
Is that why they sabotaged those shows?

They didnt sabotage those shows. Mariah was the formula that made the first Married to Medicine work. She's a real SAHM/socialite. They were her friends she picked the right ones for the show.

Production has been trying to duplicate Mariah's recipe but it wont work without her. I guarantee she knows exactly who to pick for all the shows. She's from the midwest, even when she was out there she was popular and tryna be a mover-and-shaker. She could do an awesome job at creating a M2M Houston and LA.

The problem Mariah needs the type of Jewish powerhouse to control and facilitate production. Thats who has the money, the power and the clout in both entertainment and medicine. Also another issue is that the wives from entertainment and medicine usually dont intersect. Especially the black ones. Mariah's life is very black adjacent If she wants to really be an executive producer she needs needs to tweak her social network. There are some black LA women married to Jewish entertainment bigwigs. She just needs to find them and connect with them. I'm sure she reads this board occasionally maybe it will give her some research ideas. Mariah is an opportunist, a good one, she can make it work

veronicaluv

Keeping You Pressed
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
227,462 9,148 11,470
Alleybux
If, she secures a settlement, Purveyors of Pop is probably done with Comcast. This is the second show they would be getting fired from. They already got axed from RHONJ

-According to a very liable source Mariah does not want the show pulled.
-She does not want Purveyors of POP & FremantleMedia to continue producting the show.
-NBC & Co are willing to settle outside court.
-Heavenly is the only cast that has tried to contact Mariah since she filed her lawsuit but M has refused to take her call...

Last edited:

cheesecake00

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,042 617 185
Alleybux
If, she secures a settlement, Purveyors of Pop is probably done with Comast. This is the second show they would be getting fired from. They already got axed from RHONJ

They were also axed as producer & runner on RHOA & RHONY.

They are produced RHOMiami which was cancelled.

There is something nasty about Matt Anderson & Nate Greene (co owners of POP). They fell out with cast, runners & producers on RHOA, RHONY & RHONJ.

They produced M2M Houston & M2M LA which was cancelled due to low ratings.

PolaroidPictcha

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
74,042 2,412 952
Alleybux
Simone showed her true colors. Any bish making 6 figures who cant get an overbite fixed is not one who has good sense.

thynne

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
25,892 291 46
Alleybux
@Sandiegogirl

Ciffs
They know Mariah is right.
Jackie has a deep seated dislike of Mariah, the rest of the crew followed suit. Simone has been wrong since the beginning cutting Mariah out. It was crabs in a barrel on display when they could have lifted one another up.

Oriental Eyes

Well Known Member :: The Original
Reaction score
Reactions
8,768 146 48
Alleybux
Mariah and her team is being smart. The main reason she's even doing these minor interviews is for continuity, not clout or attention. She's not out here bashing anyone or lying about facts. Those who want and need to know what she's saying WILL look for and find these interviews on their own anyway.

Mariah's basically testifying and since she's been consistently telling the same story for almost a decade without anyone trying to sue her, she's already proving a point. It's ultimately a business issue and as far as I know, she is all about her family, social life and travel on social media.

It wouldn't just be redundant to bring this on her personal pages, but unprofessional, sloppy and messy. That's not Mariah Huq. She's a classy woman who handles her sh!t with dignity and integrity. What's not to respect about that?
Also Mariah:

giphy.gif

Dorothy Zbornak

Talented Tenth
Reaction score
Reactions
62,289 1,421 1,087
Alleybux
I don’t think it’s discrimination, I think it’s shady business practices and illegal. I don’t think they would’ve done this to kandi or porsha

PrettyGirl15

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
107,617 3,942 781
Alleybux
Now let’s win this lawsuit Ms Huq and do a recasting.
I prefer she wins, get her money, request the show be cancelled and wipe her hands of Bravo and Pop. You not about to dog me out and make money off of my sh!t. She’s allegedly casting and pitching other shows to other networks. Bravo will survive but Pop is going to go broke. NOBODY with any sense is going to want to work with them after this... if they lose.