Quantcast

Mark Lamont Hill questions BLM founder who has become a multimillionaire

Ernada

High IQ-ER KO's Kangaroo
Reaction score
Reactions
237,437 21,162 10,193
Alleybux
WHY TF SHOULD THIS BLACK WOMAN POUR HER HEART AND SOUL INTO THE COMMUNITY AND STILL BE POOR??!!

Yall hoes say yall for black women but yall want her to be poor!! Think about how much energy shes put into the movement AND YALL WANT HER TO SLAVE AND BE POOR??! fµck YALL
Many people believe this is just the tip of the iceberg, where is the $100+ million in donations to BLM gone if not into the 3 founders pockets?
Local orgs say they largely got little to nothing?
So where is the money, why did they setup a series of front organizations to obscure the donations as covered in the tonetalks video?
I'm not saying she must live as broke, but why not be transparent, because to many people it is going to look like 3 women split $100 million that should be going to legal reform, lobbying, black victims of police and unjust murders, support for black communities and so on. Even if these women were paid $2 million a year, that'd be acceptable if the other 90% of the money was going to support the cause.

Ernada

High IQ-ER KO's Kangaroo
Reaction score
Reactions
237,437 21,162 10,193
Alleybux
BLM money distributions have already been detailed ad nauseum.

The families of those slain by police have mostly gotten multi-million-dollar settlements from their respective cities.

They don't need monetary help.

They need the protests to pressure the cities to prosecute the murderous police.
Ok, but where did the $100 million go?

Nutella

Single Guy of the Month
Reaction score
Reactions
148,530 6,964 1,088
Alleybux
Yeah, the BLM founders are now shrouding the donations and funneling them through a series of front organizations to try to hide how much they have paid themselves. They raised well over $100 million and local BLM organizations have largely seen didly squat. The claim she made millions from consulting side gigs are a cover, they are desperately trying to hide that they have massively enriched themselves by taking donations.
I wonder if there's anyway they can be audited, especially if they're a charity organization

Noir777

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
53,785 922 399
Alleybux
She isnt helping her cause. No one can begrudge anyone wanting to use CAPITALISM to take care of their family. But then don't call yourself a Marxist. You believe in it, you aspire to a world where it would be practical, but you dont actually practice it. And that's ok.

O.o

Black Women Disproportionately @ Risk For Homicide
Reaction score
Reactions
401,375 11,864 9,185
Alleybux

Arianaaa

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,971 394 129
Alleybux
Everybody opinions are valid however where was Patrice with BLM back when Trayvon was killed however she only thought to do the sh!t last year because of the horrific death of George Floyd and Brionna Taylor. We have never seen anything like the George Floyd death especially on camera. Now I’m a black women and all for us coming up and being successful but majority of these book deals and speaking engagements are coming from the BLM platform and she is literally a BW profiting off of black men death when that could easily be her son. Not to mention she is being sued for using some of these parents children face to get money in which is why those white corporations donated the money in the first place out of guilt PERIODD.!!

AoTLBG

Kwon Hyuk's BM
Reaction score
Reactions
11,656 304 143
Alleybux
People are really being obtuse here. No one said they wanted this woman to be poor, but the problem is that no one who is supposed to receive the benefits of the donations have yet to receive them. I am more likely to believe the victims families and the local chapters who haven’t received the money or any type of support and yet their deceased loved one is used as a face for an organization who is only looking for a come up.

Watching You

I sacrifice scary b!tches to the graveyard!!!!!!!!
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
36,230 4,172 844
Alleybux
The fact that people are trying to justify what this b!tch is doing solely on the case of her being a black woman is sick. Really? I am the first to admit that there is a clear case of misogyny in the community, but this is not a man vs. woman scenario. I wonder how this b!tch can sleep at night knowing she's using dead people to sustain her fancy living. The dummies in this thread claiming we want her to be homeless and desititue are lacking here. WHEN THE FAMILIES OF THE DECEASED INVIDUALS AND THE INDIVIDUAL CHAPTERS IN CITIES ARE CALLING HER OUT, THERE'S A MAJOR RED FLAG!!!! I am not going to applaud her taking advantage of these families dead relatives simply because she's a black woman. Her ass belongs in a jail cell. She's no better than the white people who use the suffering of innocent black people for a profit. Smh.

Ernada

High IQ-ER KO's Kangaroo
Reaction score
Reactions
237,437 21,162 10,193
Alleybux
Can you give the cliffs, it is like 6 articles, and it is unclear, and I saw all the post in that thread were asking for cliffs. I did not see in my skimming of it, anything that explained where the money actually went.

parkerboy

Harsh Truths Cut Both Ways
Reaction score
Reactions
159,445 8,414 4,720
Alleybux
What laws was Crimp supposed to know? He's there for wrongful death and compensation to families. The attorneys that these families hire call him. He knows this issue well and he can make the news when needed.

He can't practice in ALL states.

You ask Patrisse this question. He's the one that showed up on her doorstep.

He doesn't know any "issue well". His dumbass is propped up by the White Supremacist in the city, because he is known for cutting deals with no punishment to race soldiers.

Making news and news alone does NOTHING.

Reaction score
Reactions
4,195 137 193
Alleybux
Only other scammers and grifters would make excuses for her and other people in her circle. Then for people to deflect and act like this has to do with her being a black woman?? Cut it out.

Most of us in this thread, as well as twitter, are black women who have valid questions about the blm organization's scamming over the years. No one is above being questioned over shady behavior, even our own kind.

No one remembers Deray being questioned? He's another one. Staging arrest photos, taking money etc. Same goes for Talcum X for various reasons, so grow up.

She's a grown woman who brought this on herself. Every scammer thinks they're so smart but gets caught eventually, so you can't protect her online forever from valid discussions.

She'd never do the same for her defenders btw, so why bother?

ALLOFTHIS

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
185,059 4,466 2,068
Alleybux

He doesn't know any "issue well". His dumbass is propped up by the White Supremacist in the city, because he is known for cutting deals with no punishment to race soldiers.

He's not a criminal attorney. His only job is to get compensation for his clients.

ALLOFTHIS

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
185,059 4,466 2,068
Alleybux
We know he's not a criminal attorney, that much is very clear. He can barely speak.

And his only job is get compensation for himself.
So what is it that he isn't doing? Getting compensation for his clients is his bread and butter.

Rasha12

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
47,183 4,203 4,945
Alleybux
Yes they do, especially when the black woman in question is living lavishly off the blood of black men shot dead in the streets.
I was being sarcastic lol. But this woman really become millionaire on black struggle and moved in a completely white area

parkerboy

Reaction score
Reactions
159,445 8,414 4,720
Alleybux
So what is it that he isn't doing? Getting compensation for his clients is his bread and butter.

He isn't keeping his slobber-mouthed ass off the TV for starters.

He also talks about seeking justice for families. Has this pill headed punk helped anyone get justice? The answer is HELL NO. Justice is getting race soldiers off the streets. This is why Samaria Rice called his b!tch ass out.

Press conferences and settlements that local tax payers pay for is not justice.

just coco

immune to the gaslighting
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
126,115 3,810 4,298
Alleybux
It looks bad.
it looks 'bad' and i'm willing to bet that the majority of the donations came from black women, but it looks bad that black people were gullible enough to donate to this 'organization' in the first place.........black people run on emotions and never logic.....

ALLOFTHIS

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
185,059 4,466 2,068
Alleybux
He isn't keeping his slobber-mouthed ass off the TV for starters.

He also talks about seeking justice for families. Has this pill headed punk helped anyone get justice? The answer is HELL NO. Justice is getting race soldiers off the streets. This is why Samaria Rice called his b!tch ass out.

Press conferences and settlements that local tax payers pay for is not justice.
Unfortunately that's where the buck stops.

YourRights

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
119,614 6,431 2,593
Alleybux
He's not a criminal attorney. His only job is to get compensation for his clients.

for starters money doesn’t equal justice...they’ll keep paying family and then that’s it...and the pattern continues until people say we are going to get money but first we want justice!!!

ALLOFTHIS

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
185,059 4,466 2,068
Alleybux
for starters money doesn’t equal justice...they’ll keep paying family and then that’s it...and the pattern continues until people say we are going to get money but first we want justice!!!
That has to start with the families. They put these people on retainer. It's the prosecutor's job to bring the guilty to justice.

I'm not taking up for Crump cause he's a piece of work but they can't do more than what the family allows. Typically the local counsel calls Crump to consult which means make the rounds and be the mouthpiece on cable news shows. Not many deny participation. The one mother wasn't for the sh!ts.

abijean

It's 5:00. Do you know who/where your THUN is?
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
101,499 2,740 1,837
Alleybux
Of course she's a Marxist, she simply moved over from the Karl to the Richard variety. Money and access change people. She was never a true Marxist, she monetized her position as an outsider and cashed in.

hotbiscuits

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
11,366 1,329 1,461
Alleybux
Y’all haven’t heard BLM is a complete sham? The money they raised went to TRANS organizations to benefit TRANSGENDERS. People thought they were donating for criminal justice and police reform, or to support the families of the slain, but BLM is heavily focused on trans rights. A total scam.

Of the $90 million BLM raised in 2020, $21 million went to fund the local chapters plus 30 organizations, 23 of which are dedicated solely to TRANSGENDER people. The other $60 million went to the BLM foundation’s endowment. That’s it. That’s all. Almost no one in the community will see a dime of this money unless they’re trans.

the cask

auf bfb
Reaction score
Reactions
923 64 58
Alleybux
I am not surprised about this.

This is not pouring into the black community. She could have started a project that focuses on a critical issue that affects the African American community and used the funds to build it (BLM is not one).

However, she used the funds to pour into her family, which does not support her ideology. She uses this ideology to appeal to a particular group of people, and when her wealth has made her race "less prominent," she will act as if she does not understand the black struggle. Heard this story before.

But, four homes?? Used for investing??? Hmm.
This is the issue we've had since mansa musa or whatever. We are happy to be outliers twerking behind a decadent veil. I thought if you edify the women you edify the community.. but blm was founded by 'queer' women so.. maybe not. H8 2 say it.

Aems

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
175,081 3,911 1,715
Alleybux
Every last one of them.

People are suckers.
Black folks always running on emotions.
And stay getting caught up.

100%.

The more things change, the more things stay the same. This woman isn't the first and she definitely won't be the last. Black people pain pδrn and trauma is an easy come up.

Queena

Queena.
Reaction score
Reactions
26,822 1,032 1,423
Alleybux
I don't trust anyone Black who fucks with Karl Marx. Marx was a racist. Communism always in almost all cases leads to racism. Yes, even in Cuba. So the fact that Black people who are supposed to be for Black people are running around here calling themselves Marxist, I automatically dismiss them. What are you doing? Why would you follow the teachings of a racist? Know your history. Even if you pick the sh!t off of the sandwich, it's still taste sh!tty.

Queena

Queena.
Reaction score
Reactions
26,822 1,032 1,423
Alleybux

Ben Crump couldn't cut a deal with a city in lew of criminal charges. That's not how the criminal justice system works. He's not the local lawyer for most of these cases, because you have to take the bar exam in a state in order to practice law in that state. He's simply the spokesperson. It would help if you would at least know what you're talking about.

parkerboy

Reaction score
Reactions
159,445 8,414 4,720
Alleybux
Ben Crump couldn't cut a deal with a city in lew of criminal charges. That's not how the criminal justice system works. He's not the local lawyer for most of these cases, because you have to take the bar exam in a state in order to practice law in that state. He's simply the spokesperson. It would help if you would at least know what you're talking about.

What are you talking about?

Coco rocha

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
184,376 6,191 1,175
Alleybux
it looks 'bad' and i'm willing to bet that the majority of the donations came from black women, but it looks bad that black people were gullible enough to donate to this 'organization' in the first place.........black people run on emotions and never logic.....
I don’t think so. White celebrities/corporations were giving millions (tax break maybe?) and regular people gave her their money in good faith, hoping to help others.

The only thing that look bad here is this woman and her organization abusing people’s trust.

Relaunch91

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
117,325 4,172 1,750
Alleybux
Yall really for the life of me are making excuses for this woman and BLM its scary.

BLM needs to pour into black communities. Pour into every single aspect where black lives are affected not just police brutality. The fight is against white supremacy overall. That literally makes the most sense.

She’s allowed to have a nice life but it means nothing if black communities are still struggling.

And....I absolutely think she takes money from BLM.

Way to Love

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
341,612 8,494 1,880
Alleybux
Y’all haven’t heard BLM is a complete sham? The money they raised went to TRANS organizations to benefit TRANSGENDERS. People thought they were donating for criminal justice and police reform, or to support the families of the slain, but BLM is heavily focused on trans rights. A total scam.

Of the $90 million BLM raised in 2020, $21 million went to fund the local chapters plus 30 organizations, 23 of which are dedicated solely to TRANSGENDER people. The other $60 million went to the BLM foundation’s endowment. That’s it. That’s all. Almost no one in the community will see a dime of this money unless they’re trans.

No wonder that $90 million is bottle necked within the organization, they aren't spending enough of it because there aren't enough Black trans organizations to take it all. They forget that trans people are a small proportion of the population.

YourRights

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
119,614 6,431 2,593
Alleybux
so she said she’s a producer and has shows...

her imbd page is dry wrote one episode for a random show, produced 2 random documentaries one in 2018 and another in 2019....she’s telling us she got millions for that?

remember taraji p Henson said she got paid 40,000 for Benjamin button?????

come one guys....this woman is lying beyond belief and how the hell she get an overall deal when she has no credits because of blm

Donald glover and Issa got overall deals because they have shown consistency and a following and been working for well over a decade....

the fruit is rotten...she’s a black woman and so are the mothers of those whose bodies she used to amass wealth

robertacavalli

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,202 169 145
Alleybux
so she said she’s a producer and has shows...

her imbd page is dry wrote one episode for a random show, produced 2 random documentaries one in 2018 and another in 2019....she’s telling us she got millions for that?

remember taraji p Henson said she got paid 40,000 for Benjamin button?????

come one guys....this woman is lying beyond belief and how the hell she get an overall deal when she has no credits because of blm

Donald glover and Issa got overall deals because they have shown consistency and a following and been working for well over a decade....

the fruit is rotten...she’s a black woman and so are the mothers of those whose bodies she used to amass wealth

This logic! I stan.

TDOT20

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
34,417 5,287 298
Alleybux
The biggest thing for me was her saying she never took a salary from BLM. It seems that was a careful wording.

As I said before, I dont think activists should be struggling just because, but at the same time getting wealthy off it could be a red flag. If you stay long enough in something you do get a little corrupt but we still owe it to her to give her the benefit of the doubt.

Reminds me of my boss/owner of the company a few years back, trying to justify not giving me a raise. Talking about he doesn't get a salary.
I said but sir you get all the profits.His eyes never opened so wide lol. Take me for fool

SpiritQueen

Fairy Kween
Reaction score
Reactions
98,789 3,338 2,110
Alleybux
I'm so angry at this site. One minute ya'll are angry at BLM then next minute ya'll are praising BLM (due to the George Floyd conviction). I need a general consensus on how we as black women feel.