Mark Lamont Hill questions BLM founder who has become a multimillionaire

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Rihanna's video disturbia was paid for by her and was about to be shelved by LA Reid..
To this day Sean Paul is still pissed about Def Jam's refusal to pay for a music video for Break It Off. He considers it one of his most memorable...
WNBA 25th season tips off today!
ok ladies now lets get in formation!
Coworker who’s obsessed with me being “too quiet”
I’m a quiet person I keep to myself especially if I don’t know you. I just started this job back in January and I’m still not comfortable with...
J. Cole's "a m a r i" debuts at #1 on the US Spotify chart!!! BIGGEST DEBUT FOR ANY SONG THIS...
NONE OF Lil' Kim albums went #1. Let's talk about that... lol. IDC about you dragging her, drag her. Lmao. I just wanted to know you could come...
Do you work with people who have kids or supervise people who have kids? I need some advice..
I am one of only two people in my division who does not have any kids. I am also the second youngest (a few months older than my other childless...
My neighbor tried to fight me
Contact building management, let them know he spat at you & aggressively stepped into your space as if he was going to hurt you and you had no...
The Brutal Assassination of the Emperor of Haiti | Jean-Jacques Dessalines
Thanks for posting. Unfortunately , the shameful monsters who form the current gvt in Haiti sure are busy spitting on Dessalines' legacy 2...
Grace Jones : "I don’t come from uneducated slaves. I’m from Jamaica, I speak French, my...
Sad to have those arguments, especially in front of others. Some shit you don’t say in mixed company
Joe Budden: I'll Name This Podcast Later
Joe having an emergency meeting right now at the crib
Fat Joe Calls DJ Khaled the 'Quincy Jones of Hip-Hop,' Outrage Ensues
I can’t take people who kiss ass to this degree seriously. Like ain’t no way he believes that shit for real. Right?? That’s what I’m saying! Too...
Top Bottom