Quantcast

Married At First Sight: Couples Cam - Season 2

Nana Peazant

Obeah Woman
Reaction score
Reactions
548,529 13,177 1,856
Alleybux
Too late. Keith went to the Vinny school of surprise gifts and added a few photos to the wall as a "big" anniversary gift.

Kristine's gift to Keith? A trip the Jamaica.
========================================================

Vinny's birthday gift to Bri? Shifting the couch to the left side of the living room.
Bri's gift to Vinny? A trip to Aruba.

See the disparity? The imbalance?

Yet, you've got Basic Caucasian gallivanting about both coasts on Jamie's dime without a care in the world, or a job to report to.
Ma'am. I'm drinking my Golden Milk trying to unwind and you tag me with the crimes of sonsbands against our sisters. :( And I guess I'll have to write-off Kristine on the Lost Ones list too. Ugh.

I still think Beth is using her money, not Jamie's earnings, to travel. Remember her father owns a company. But Jamie did get a raise and say he works remote so maybe it's his income. Beth wants to start a marijuana based business and I know it's her father who will give her the startup capital.

fanon

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
128,526 1,592 427
Alleybux
Ma'am. I'm drinking my Golden Milk trying to unwind and you tag me with the crimes of sonsbands against our sisters. :( And I guess I'll have to write-off Kristine on the Lost Ones list too. Ugh.

I still think Beth is using her money, not Jamie's earnings, to travel. Remember her father owns a company. But Jamie did get a raise and say he works remote so maybe it's his income. Beth wants to start a marijuana based business and I know it's her father who will give her the startup capital.
I will give Keith points for actually getting up in the morning and going to work, which is more than what Vinny does.

fanon

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
128,526 1,592 427
Alleybux
Nobody had better ever say anything negative about Karen. Not one word. That woman is a treasure. She cooks better than all these chefs on tv combined. She's a rock for Miles during his depressive episodes. She's pretty, intelligent, fit, and generous. She's sweet to his mother. And she got big ole baby Miles an adorable puppy.

No negative words against her shall prosper.

maffan1

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Nobody had better ever say anything negative about Karen. Not one word. That woman is a treasure. She cooks better than all these chefs on tv combined. She's a rock for Miles during his depressive episodes. She's pretty, intelligent, fit, and generous. She's sweet to his mother. And she got big ole baby Miles an adorable puppy.

Amen! The gospel according to Fanon.

Lisa Landry

Fashions By Lisa
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
47,348 1,152 61
Alleybux
Bro’s ring is nice. I assumed it was small since Lifetime didn’t zoom in (& his career) but on Vincent’s page you can see clear pictures of it. Now I get why she was so giddy.

NaturalTresses7

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,878 630 294
Alleybux
At least Vinny actually likes his wife, unlike that wannabe baller Matt.

That is easier said than done when one is in the midst of a major depressive crisis. Believe me.
:nahActually Vinny lazy poo doesn't like Bri at all, he's jealous she makes more money than him, but since he glowed up on his wife's engineer coints, he'll pretend he cares and will cheat on the low:yesyes

Now what Vinny likes is Bri constant doting it satisfies his Leo need for attention and ego stroking.

I don't feel sorry for Bri, she wanted a "tan" man & the Universe fulfilled her wants in a huzzzband, good luck with that Sis:sleep

ruegauche

Normal Girl.
Reaction score
Reactions
94,459 1,699 119
Alleybux

I always liked Karen, she was ripped to shreads on here but I always rocked with her.

TennisKing

King Of All Tennis
Reaction score
Reactions
265,324 7,058 6,463
Alleybux
I wonder if Karen and Miles are getting a divorce? Something seems off about Miles announcing the cancelling of the couples trip in April. He said he needs a mental health break from social media which is kind of weird since the trip is in April.

strawberryanise

Not Quilty!
Reaction score
Reactions
252,136 9,154 877
Alleybux
I wonder if Karen and Miles are getting a divorce? Something seems off about Miles announcing the cancelling of the couples trip in April. He said he needs a mental health break from social media which is kind of weird since the trip is in April.
Why would it be weird? We know that Miles has battled depression off and on. One depressive episode was even shown on Couples Cam.

morningsong

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
39,873 960 60
Alleybux
I wouldn’t be surprised if they were. Depression is a heavy load to carry. I wish them the best.

Skeeter Matthews

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
30,347 724 160
Alleybux

What couples trip?

Hereforthetee

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
103,338 4,239 68
Alleybux
He suffers from depression AND Covid is still running in these streets heavy. No need to be irresponsible and the holidays can bring a different set of depression.

Reaction score
Reactions
4,797 634 16
Alleybux
I think they are divorcing as well.