Mars in Scorpio men (whats tea?)

babydotdot

Gemini
Reaction score
Reactions
33,835 984 390
Alleybux
WTF is this placement on god i am shookth to beyond lmao

have you ever caught yourself checking charts of guys u liked and REALISE and all of those fkrs had the same placement?

well idk wtf is TEA with this Scorpio Mars sht is but every guy i ever liked or even been attracted to(aka my celeb crushes)got it and this is not funny.........................ok it is just a little but still

What is it?
somebody explain i am changing my name call me miss Confusion because apparently i don't understand sht lol

btw i know i am extra af with this one but its the wine chile i am bored out of my mind with miss Corona on the streets thottin her disease left and right like hot pancakes
200.webp

Last edited:

Rachael84

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,825 150 34
Alleybux
Omg me too. I swear 75% of the guys I’ve been with or liked had this placement. I have it too so maybe we’re naturally drawn to one another? All I know is it makes for a really passionate and xesual person. Best xes was with the guys who had this. I’m sure there’s more to it, but it’s what I’ve noticed

krittikaluna

Taurus Moon
Reaction score
Reactions
4,323 268 79
Alleybux
Very vindictive scorpio mars men, stalkers too. They are not an ex that lets you go and that is not a compliment.

Good in bed at least

divinebby

Chanelchuchi
Reaction score
Reactions
2,052 62 5
Alleybux
I attract them too.Very passionate but have petty ways that you won’t see coming.

Justice17

Try me if you want to.....
Reaction score
Reactions
9,271 200 305
Alleybux
Alot of powerful, famous people have this placement. For example, Oprah Winfrey

They might not give you the best xes, but they are, without a doubt, passionate and will get what they want regardless of obstacles. This type of energy is good for everything other than relationships and managing emotions. Luckily, Mars is at home in Scorpio

If it wasn't obvious, i have Mars im Scorpio.

NativelyCosmic

Vibrating on Cosmic Levels
Reaction score
Reactions
17,804 332 77
Alleybux
Mars in Scorpio men are very sexy but lethal. Lol. I've only been attracted to the ones that have Scorpio Suns because they seem to be the most comfortable with the intensity of the Mars in Scorpio energy.

This Mars can make Air and Fire Sun men batty. Like one minute they seem cool and the next minute they are perched outside your window making sure you ain't stepping out of the relationship.

Mars in Scorpio men with Earth Suns (Taurus, Virgo and Capricorn) tend to be the most grounded in my opinion.

Reaction score
Reactions
2,429 68 64
Alleybux
I have Mars in Scorpio.

So does Oprah (as previously mentioned) and Orlando Brown.

From these examples and examples of Capricorn Mars and Aries Mars, the general consensus is that these natives are famous, or infamous, for the zeal and passion they put in pursuing the things they want. At any cost.

For these natives, in general, I think for you to keep their interest, you have to offer in return their same energy and wavelength (i.e., Brad Pitt, Capricorn Mars, and Jennifer Aniston, with Scorpio Mars, and Angelina Jolie, with Aries Mars). If you can't, neither will they as all of these natives are stubborn and passionate about their pursuits and ideals. In the example above, none of the individuals compromised on their ideals.

Reaction score
Reactions
2,429 68 64
Alleybux
Venus is exalted in Pisces and Scorpio is co-ruler of Mars. I haven't yet come up with a better explanation and I probably can't really answer your question, but as for as romance it seems selfless-selfish lover comes to mind; a heavy potency mixed with a soft origin of intention. Courtney Love once said of Kurt Cobain that he, "...ended up in a coma because I thought about cheating on him," in reference to one of his suicide attempts. She didn't reveal her desires to do so. Also, keep in mind the kind of woman Courtney is.

Marilyn Manson is also a native of these placements.

So is Harvey Weinstein.

My suggestion is to give it a try and tell us what you discover. (y)

what's a pisces venus scorpio mars like? good in bed and or good boyfriend material?

Vixy76

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
43,481 1,858 1,040
Alleybux
This is my placement, everyone says it's dangerous *shrugs* but I don't meet men with this placement often... The few I have we didn't get along. But it probably manifest itself in some kind of posessive/stalker ish behavior. Just intense

Vixy76

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
43,481 1,858 1,040
Alleybux
Mars in Scorpio men are very sexy but lethal. Lol. I've only been attracted to the ones that have Scorpio Suns because they seem to be the most comfortable with the intensity of the Mars in Scorpio energy.

This Mars can make Air and Fire Sun men batty. Like one minute they seem cool and the next minute they are perched outside your window making sure you ain't stepping out of the relationship.

Mars in Scorpio men with Earth Suns (Taurus, Virgo and Capricorn) tend to be the most grounded in my opinion.

I think Chris brown has a Mars in Scorpio, he isn't that grounded but that's one example

Yaybelline

Lil Nancy MacGill
Reaction score
Reactions
58,458 10,122 3,469
Alleybux
I’m gonna be obnoxious and say it, but I prefer Mars in Scorpio to Sun in Scorpio, because the only reason we put up with that sign is the xes. Get all the Scorpio xes with this placement without all the other baggage — the power trips, mind games, vindictiveness, obsession.

I mean, from what I’m reading here, you still get all that once you cross them. But you can fµck them and not catch feelings.

I think the xes is even better than Sun in Scorpio, because they aren’t all amazing in bed. Mars in Scorpio is very xesual from what I’ve seen, and sexy and magnetic.

I have Uranus in Scorpio in my Seventh trine my Saturn, and I’m a Capricorn, so I’ve dated my share of Scorpios and people with Scorpio placements. Agreed that Mars in Scorpio is bombass dick.

Fancyastro

Truth hurts, but it shall set you free
Reaction score
Reactions
10,104 55 36
Alleybux
I’m a Mars Virgo so I love people with Mars Scorpio, Taurus, and Cap. I can speak their language in terms of anger and passion. Although, people with mars Scorpio always get upset with me. Very obsessive people, and can go extra lengths to get revenge.

Reaction score
Reactions
3,626 98 23
Alleybux

The bolded is nothing but the truth! My ex is a Libra Sun Scorpio Mars and he was very insecure, controlling, and emotionally abusive duringour relationship. Always wanted to control the relationship and thought because I had no energy to argue it meant that I didn't care. Too damn intense for me

TerrorTubby

Terrorizing the girls, one tea spill at a time!
Reaction score
Reactions
60,130 2,151 1,022
Alleybux
They can turn borderline evil when you piss them off or feel that you've betrayed them. Psychos.
Very vindictive scorpio mars men, stalkers too. They are not an ex that lets you go and that is not a compliment.

Good in bed at least
yesss very childish and hold grudges
I’m a Mars Virgo so I love people with Mars Scorpio, Taurus, and Cap. I can speak their language in terms of anger and passion. Although, people with mars Scorpio always get upset with me. Very obsessive people, and can go extra lengths to get revenge.

Damn y’all are making me so ashamed of my placements :cry: I’m a Libra with a Scorpio in Mars AND Venus. I must be crazy as hell then.

Sorry to my ex’s then.

But I do agree about the revenge but - please don’t piss us off. Because at that point, it’s game on until I win.

Corgi

RESIDENT LATINA|**** GANG|DROP THE T|MANEATER
Reaction score
Reactions
95,293 2,093 479
Alleybux
It's a no for me dawg. My dad and one of sisters has this Mars sign. Do not get on this Mars signs bad side. They're the type that plots where to hide the bodies and sh!t they may get away with it too.

My Mars in Gemini wants no parts of this. I just talk a lot of smack but Scorpio Mars got that unsettling calm white hot anger. Like they just get very calm and relaxed on the surface but you can feel the heat bubbling underneath. I would rather you scream in my face than be quietly angry like that. shooketh TBH

Unless you're a Capricorn or Aries Mars who I feel can go toe to toe with this Mars sign, you best tread carefully.

Venussion

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
5,417 23 16
Alleybux
I’m sorry but I can’t do it. I don’t play with demons and I like my life. Mars in Scorpio is good for xes only. They can be the most manipulative, vindictive, evil, & mean-spirited people. They will go to extreme lengths to get back at you because you “hurt” their feelings.

They feel justified in doing so too. That’s what makes them so scary and dangerous. You think everything thing is fine and whole time they are plotting on ruining your life. It also produces stalkerish, obsessive, & possessive men. They want complete ownership over your entire being. Throw the whole placement away. I’m always attracting this energy too. I wish they would leave me alone lol.

Last edited:

LipsandHips1

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
38,931 364 59
Alleybux
Mars in Scorpio are some powerful or sexy ass people. They can hold quite alot of power in many areas, can be stubborn ass people and can spot weaknesses in others and exploit it if they must. Secretive with magnetic personalities, like folks cant help but be drawn to em.

Rome Flynn is one I think. Sag Sun with Scorpio Mars.
457ab546de0585458654464256e0f8f4--sexy-guys-sexy-men.jpg

one fine ass man!

Vixy76

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
43,481 1,858 1,040
Alleybux
Chris actually has Mars in Cancer.
Oh okay gotcha, so he's moody and attention seeking lol
It's a no for me dawg. My dad and one of sisters has this Mars sign. Do not get on this Mars signs bad side. They're the type that plots where to hide the bodies and sh!t they may get away with it too.

My Mars in Gemini wants no parts of this. I just talk a lot of smack but Scorpio Mars got that unsettling calm white hot anger. Like they just get very calm and relaxed on the surface but you can feel the heat bubbling underneath. I would rather you scream in my face than be quietly angry like that. shooketh TBH

Unless you're a Capricorn or Aries Mars who I feel can go toe to toe with this Mars sign, you best tread carefully.
I don't think mars in gemini is supposed to get along with mars in scorpio. Ik I always have trouble with that placement and I'm mars in scorpio.

Also mars in the 8th house is just like having mars in scorpio. This guy I talk too is mars in leo but it's in his 8th house. He doesn't act like a mars leo at all

peace.paz.

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,232 203 63
Alleybux
OP the way you attract Mars in Scorpio is how I seem to attract mars in libra. For a time it seemed like every guy I had a mutual attraction to had Mars in libra.

Now I’m dating a Mars in Scorpio (first time). Been together nearly a year and I haven’t seen this vindictive, evil, petty side that y’all are talking about it.

Like me he’s pretty laidback and it takes a lot to work him up. I’ve personally never seen him angry. Haven’t seen the stalkerish/obsessive/possessive side either or maybe he’s really good at hiding that.
(My Mars is in Aries fyi)

Hutch

Reaction score
Reactions
3,446 62 16
Alleybux
OP the way you attract Mars in Scorpio is how I seem to attract mars in libra. For a time it seemed like every guy I had a mutual attraction to had Mars in libra.

Now I’m dating a Mars in Scorpio (first time). Been together nearly a year and I haven’t seen this vindictive, evil, petty side that y’all are talking about it.

Like me he’s pretty laidback and it takes a lot to work him up. I’ve personally never seen him angry. Haven’t seen the stalkerish/obsessive/possessive side either or maybe he’s really good at hiding that.
(My Mars is in Aries fyi)
What’s your sun and rising?

Also it really depends on which house his mars is in. People often forget about that!

milk

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
31,824 892 334
Alleybux
What do y'all think of an aries venus scorpio mars man?

peace.paz.

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,232 203 63
Alleybux
What’s your sun and rising?

Also it really depends on which house his mars is in. People often forget about that!

I’m a Leo sun/Libra rising. He’s an Aries sun, his Venus is also in aries. I wish I knew the house his Mars was in but he doesn’t know his birth time.

News Alley

Celebrity News

Ask LSA

Top Bottom